https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
The Velvet Room

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1376 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20631
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I like to be pristine and shipshape before I become intimate with any girl. It is actually more for my benefit than the girl's. If I am unsullied and kempt I feel more comfortable and can better enjoy my time with the lady.
    I don't shave up and down, so they can easily find, they don't need to make a hole in a paper, of course I take shower before first room and between rooms. I like when my most regular tell me I smell good, and being fit help for sure, or when girls come to kiss me. I remember with my LR Eve, after first time I refused to go with her, when we arrived on the bed many times, I didn't speak with her, just looking at her in the eyes, so after 1 mn, she preferred to come to kiss me, to make peace on pillow and she was my best to let go.

  2. #20630
    Heading to Sharks at the beginning of June and have a couple questions.

    1. I know that FKK girls are mostly Romanian, but what other ethnicities can I expect to find.

    There is a German desk with up to 5 women, up to 6 of Bulgarian origin, max 4 from Latvia, two of African origin, two from the Phillippines. Ukraine, Polish roots.

    2. What would you say the average age of the girls is?

    Lots in the first half of 20's, but also a nice bunch of ladies 35+.

    3. What kind of experience can I expect to have on a Tuesday and a Wednesday.

    Go for it without any expectations or names who have in mind because of reports read. We don't know your preferences and further questions concerning body size of the girls, colour of hair and other aspects don't lead to make a better decision when being on site. Usually most of the new guests are overwhelmed by the huge number of naked girls and disappointed after having chosen one young beauty in hope that the service on the room should be great.

    If you only have these two days and the need to decide for one of them: go on Wednesday (Tuesday is in general the lingerie day and in general not more than 50 girls).

  3. #20629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Casanova loved seduction game, most of time I don't shave my face to go to FKK, I don't brush my teeth before each room, but once a year as I told to Stella. De at Palace who answered beurk, but no girl never sent me to shower nor told me I have bad breathe, but I m not full of beer nor smoking, and when I touch them, they feel how I love women, I don't think they let many touching their face and hair, no don't touch my make up for me. Best for me would be a princess behavior chic beauty, I m not interested to fuck all pieces of meat, but a LR girl got 2000 on some months with me without any extra, nor upselling nor tip.
    I like to be pristine and shipshape before I become intimate with any girl. It is actually more for my benefit than the girl's. If I am unsullied and kempt I feel more comfortable and can better enjoy my time with the lady.

  4. #20628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Casanova loved seduction game, most of time I don't shave my face to go to FKK, I don't brush my teeth before each room, but once a year as I told to Stella. De at Palace who answered beurk, but no girl never sent me to shower nor told me I have bad breathe, but I m not full of beer nor smoking, and when I touch them, they feel how I love women, I don't think they let many touching their face and hair, no don't touch my make up for me. Best for me would be a princess behavior chic beauty, I m not interested to fuck all pieces of meat, but a LR girl got 2000 on some months with me without any extra, nor upselling nor tip.
    Casanova was brushing his teeth before fucking? LOL LOL.

  5. #20627

    3 days at Sharks.

    I have to start this report with a reference to my previous report. There, I wrote this about my sessions with Roxy:

    I had two absolutely lovely sessions with her but I won't share the details of them as I don't kiss and tell about the girls I care.
    I really didn't think that line could be misconstrued by some mongers who peruse this forum as I got something special (like BBFS and more). That's complete BS. Let me make this clear. I did not receive anything special in the room. That was just a gentleman speak of not sharing what you did with a girl you like with the rest of the world. Is that just an American thing? Does it not cut across different cultures? Roxy was livid when she saw me and gave me an earful for putting her in that uncomfortable situation with my previous report. Alright, gentlemen of ISG, I firmly believe that interactions with other people run on two things. Trust and respect. And I lost a little of both with her. So, I have a request from those who approached her with "special" requests based on my report. Would you please apologize to her saying it was just a gross misunderstanding? I'd like to restore my good standing with her.

    Day 1 (Thu):

    After an 8-hour non-stop flight from the US, I landed in FRA at 10 am local time, breezed through immigration, and took the Airliner to Darmstadt Hauptbahnoff and walked for 20 m to my hotel near the south of the city center closer to Sharks. I think it was 11:30 am by the time I reached the hotel and the manager said it was a bit too early to check-in. So I did the paperwork formality, left my backpack with him and headed straight to Sharks. Reached there by noon, took a shower and then had lunch. Around 12:45 pm, I made my way to the fish tank area where Roxy sits and I waited for her patiently. The club wasn't busy at this point. Maybe 20 guys and 40 girls. The clock ticked two and she wasn't here. Then 3 and still no sign. By now, a few girls had approached me and I kept politely refusing them saying I'm waiting for my favorite girl. May I point out that girls _hate_ it when you call another girl your favorite? Then it was 4 and she still wasn't there. I went outside as it was a beautiful day and started reading my book. At 5, I went in and looked for her and still no sign. I was a bit frustrated as I've had a long day of traveling and I knew I won't last till the wee hours of the night so I needed to get into the action ASAP. That's when I saw.

    Amanda: I had a great time with her the last time I was here and wrote a glowing report about her. She sat by me, started playing with me, still not much of English, and she kept eagerly looking into my eyes. OK, let's do this Amanda. I told her this is my first so 50 e /30 m is what I propose. She said OK. Things went downhill in the room, big time. She became cold, distant, and actually quite arrogant. I couldn't understand why. Remember, I didn't negotiate anything outside as she was a repeat. I thought there was a tacit understanding of what I like. Turns out, she dials the up-selling knob all the way to the max. Oh you want kissing? That's going to be 100 e. Are you kidding? Also, given the language barrier, it just turned out to be a disastrous session! I did come but it felt like a wasted effort. I asked her if she had a bad day or was upset about something or someone? She kept responding in Romanian, which I couldn't understand. I told her she is off my list from that moment.

    After that, I had dinner and continued reading my book until there was light outside and then made my way in and settled on the top floor. Many girls were on parade as it was a very slow day. By 10 pm, the girls: guys ratio was at 3:1 and many girls were simply bored. I had some very interesting chats with many but decided to go with.

    Ashley: She was someone I had spoken to on the last day of my last trip. She is very cute with a killer smile with dimples, about 158 cms tall, AA cup and slim. I fell for her the last time so when I saw her now, I said let's do it! Stuck to my principle of 50 e /30 m on the first time with a new girl. In the room, found a different woman. Very mechanical and mind-numbingly boring. I still came and again felt like a fucking waste of time, money, and effort. No point in describing any more details of the session. Will not repeat! Ever!

    After I took a shower and ate something, it was midnight and I was really sleepy. I walked back to my hotel and crashed in the bed by 1. I feel asleep while replaying the events of the day in my head and thinking to myself what a great start to this trip!

    Day 2 (Fri):

    I'm not kidding when I say this. I slept for 14 hours straight. When I woke up it was 3 pm. Came to the club at 3:30 pm. It was a bit busier than yesterday. I was starving and there was no food left though. For some reason, I thought there is always something to eat from noon till midnight. Anyway, I was walking around the club in an empty stomach when I spotted.

    Lauri / Lori / Lauridana / Loridana: Cute, petite, be cup, about 5'3", who wants to be a cop after retiring from FKK because she understands men's psyche really well. I liked her and proposed 50 e /30 m. She wanted 100 e /1 h but accepted my proposal after I said I don't do full hour with new girls. And what happens in the room? Another disaster unfolds. Very mechanical, mediocre BJ, and overall a big disappointment. Will not repeat.

    With 3/3 duds, I started questioning why I even do it. You come all the way from a land far away for this? I was telling myself this is the last time I'm doing this mongering business. It's just not worth the time, effort, and money. It's better to find a GF in the city and be happy with one. And then.

    Alma (ex-Oase): She and I had spoken on Thu. She is a petite Ro with an incredibly cute face, 5'3", big greenish blue eyes and blonde hair. She always wears black mesh net stockings. I liked her on my initial chat and told her that before I leave, I'll do a room with her. So when we saw each other today, she reminded of that. At that point, I was like what else could go wrong? So we decided a 50 e /30 m session with a contingent to expand to 100 e /60 m if the session went well. When we got to the top of the stairs all the rooms were taken and we were fourth in line. So while waiting there, we started talking and, to my surprise, hit it off quite a bit. In the room, she was pretty jaunty and enterprising and left me with no option but to voluntarily extend to 60 m. I got to say, her energy and passion changed my mood completely and gave a purpose to the whole trip. Finally, I came out of a room with a smile on my face.

    After Alma, there was nothing left in me. I went back to my hotel and was in bed by 1 am.

    Day 3 (Sat):

    I got in around 1:00 pm, shower and lunch by 1:40 pm and.

    Roxy: There she was! Finally! I was worried this trip would end without saying Hi to her. After my apologies for my report that brought some grievance to her, she calmed down and we did an hour long session. I have never been disappointed by her and this one was no different. She was at her best despite the confrontation. True gem! I can never get enough of her.

    I decided to lounge a bit as it was pretty crowded. I took my favorite spot on the floor above the main one when I was approached by Suzie. She was not my type but she also didn't take no for an answer. Just threw herself on me and didn't move when.

    Alma: . Showed up and threw herself on me on the other free side of me. Sorry, Suzie, you stand no chance in front of Alma. She then, tactfully, separated me from Suzie by inviting me to go to one of those cabins on the floor. I got to say this move reminded of what we would do to isolate the girl of our attraction in a bar, you know, separate her from her friends. Good move Alma! We spent some time in the cabin playing with each other and before I know I was in a room with her for another epic one hour session.

    Mi Alma, te amo. Tambien te amo, Roxy!

    A quick word on other girls that I remember talking:

    Vanessa: She is incredibly pretty. I have always seen her chasing the Asian clientele. Surprisingly, on Fri, she started talking to me. However, it was short and she jumped straight to business and when I refused her, she walked away as if she was doing me a favor by asking me to go to the room with her. Her attitude stank.

    Emma and Melanie: Thu was super boring for the girls so they both saw me and even though they knew I wasn't interested in them, they decided to have a chat with me. Emma speaks English really well; Melanie not so much. I did enjoy Emma's company. Is she good in the room?

    Marlyn: The only Filipina in the club. We had a brief chat as she was waiting for a guy. She seemed very nice. I'll chat with her more next time.

    Claudia: I think that's her name. She is a Pole. Good body and face but didn't stay too long chatting with me when I said I just came out of a room. How is she in the room?

    So to wrap it all up.

    1. I did not ask for BBFS from anyone nor did any girl solicit such services.

    2. If it weren't for my two favorite girls, this trip would have ended my desire to visit FKKs.

    3. Another trip perhaps in June.

    Adios!

  6. #20626
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhaxas  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Sharks at the beginning of June and have a couple questions.

    1. I know that FKK girls are mostly Romanian, but what other ethnicities can I expect to find.

    2. What would you say the average age of the girls is?

    3. What kind of experience can I expect to have on a Tuesday and a Wednesday.

    Thanks. I enjoy reading these reports!
    1. Other nationalities I have come across are Bulgarians, Moldovans, Germans, Hungarians, one Filipina, and one Albanian.

    2. I would say most are between 18 and 25, some older.

    3. I hate Tuesdays. It's the bikini day. Girls are not naked so you'll run into a lot of push-up bras. Activity wise, both days are going to be slow.

  7. #20625
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    You are the Cassanova of the FKKs not a butterfly like me who flitters from girl to girl. I have learnt never to negotiate price with the lady; if she tells me EUR 100 for 1/2 hour I now say maybe another day. If she says EUR 100 for 1 hour with my desired menu we may have a deal. EUR 50 for 1/2 hour and we're off to the races. In the latter case if she's good I will extend. Consequently, I may not negotiate time with her but I need to know how much I'm paying per unit of time. If the girls think you are a newbie like on my first day back after 8 months or they see you for the first time they will try to get EUR 100 for 1/2 hour but the same girl will request EUR 50 for 1/2 hour from a regular.
    Casanova loved seduction game, most of time I don't shave my face to go to FKK, I don't brush my teeth before each room, but once a year as I told to Stella. De at Palace who answered beurk, but no girl never sent me to shower nor told me I have bad breathe, but I m not full of beer nor smoking, and when I touch them, they feel how I love women, I don't think they let many touching their face and hair, no don't touch my make up for me. Best for me would be a princess behavior chic beauty, I m not interested to fuck all pieces of meat, but a LR girl got 2000 on some months with me without any extra, nor upselling nor tip.

  8. #20624
    Heading to Sharks at the beginning of June and have a couple questions.

    1. I know that FKK girls are mostly Romanian, but what other ethnicities can I expect to find.

    2. What would you say the average age of the girls is?

    3. What kind of experience can I expect to have on a Tuesday and a Wednesday.

    Thanks. I enjoy reading these reports!

  9. #20623
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Nothing fantastic, what is fantastic is when I see a new beautiful girl for me, so rare, I like so much the feeling: I desire her, I want her. When so many are afraid thinking pretty girls will treat them like shit, I know princess behavior beautiful girls are my best because I know how to treat them. But when new pretty girl ask me how long I want to stay with her, I just can't answer about time because I just don't know how long I will need to foreplay with her, some girls cum in 10/15 mn, some need 30 mn, so I can't just stay 30 mn to make her look at me in different way, because girls don't forget our rooms, some even return to ask for orgasmus again, this is really enjoyable. On this Saturday, great couple argument with a 30 yo woman type at Oase, no repeat after Friday, but at least it sounded real, interesting. My only answer is, and not only about time, it will depend on you, about her behavior. Girls usually don't ask for extra for orgasmus, but they also don't pay me, maybe because not good enough, still have to train. 45 mn with tongue in fire for small pretty Lora ex Villa Venezia, at Aca, couldn't speak after.
    You are the Cassanova of the FKKs not a butterfly like me who flitters from girl to girl. I have learnt never to negotiate price with the lady; if she tells me EUR 100 for 1/2 hour I now say maybe another day. If she says EUR 100 for 1 hour with my desired menu we may have a deal. EUR 50 for 1/2 hour and we're off to the races. In the latter case if she's good I will extend. Consequently, I may not negotiate time with her but I need to know how much I'm paying per unit of time. If the girls think you are a newbie like on my first day back after 8 months or they see you for the first time they will try to get EUR 100 for 1/2 hour but the same girl will request EUR 50 for 1/2 hour from a regular.

  10. #20622
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPeaceNow  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic advice. I always wondered how to cut short a disastrous one hour session without losing face and money. For me, a deal is a deal. From both parties! When one violates, it voids the deal.

    BTW, I'm a foreplay specialist too and this is where girls try to short change me.
    Nothing fantastic, what is fantastic is when I see a new beautiful girl for me, so rare, I like so much the feeling: I desire her, I want her. When so many are afraid thinking pretty girls will treat them like shit, I know princess behavior beautiful girls are my best because I know how to treat them. But when new pretty girl ask me how long I want to stay with her, I just can't answer about time because I just don't know how long I will need to foreplay with her, some girls cum in 10/15 mn, some need 30 mn, so I can't just stay 30 mn to make her look at me in different way, because girls don't forget our rooms, some even return to ask for orgasmus again, this is really enjoyable. On this Saturday, great couple argument with a 30 yo woman type at Oase, no repeat after Friday, but at least it sounded real, interesting. My only answer is, and not only about time, it will depend on you, about her behavior. Girls usually don't ask for extra for orgasmus, but they also don't pay me, maybe because not good enough, still have to train. 45 mn with tongue in fire for small pretty Lora ex Villa Venezia, at Aca, couldn't speak after.

  11. #20621
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPeaceNow  [View Original Post]
    Fantastic advice. I always wondered how to cut short a disastrous one hour session without losing face and money. For me, a deal is a deal. From both parties! When one violates, it voids the deal.

    BTW, I'm a foreplay specialist too and this is where girls try to short change me.
    Except when it s closing, I never stay 30 mn, less than 15 mn if the girl is really not good for me because I don't want to waste my time, if the girl is not too bad, 1 hour because I will try to get the best from her, trying to make her cum to get back, not to regret to miss something enjoyable, but my tip is only to repeat with good girls, on same day for high level girls. If the girl doesn't worth I stay even 30 mn, I will never pay more than 30 mn club rate, and I really don't think I m a cheap guy even I don't tip with money, but all girls don't worth same rate for me.

  12. #20620
    For her fans, Beatrice who started on early 2015 at Oase, then moved to Sharks, we know how she loves money even had her for 1 h for 100 at Oase, so now 280 CHF for 30 mn or 500 CHF for 1 hour at Aphrodisia bar in Zurich city, and she gained weight. Aphrodisia is much too expensive for looks level, can t compete with Globe.

  13. #20619
    BTW, I also disagree with Akibono about the reputation aspect. Seriously, I could not give a flying fuck about reputation. I stick with a verbal deal I made because it is the right thing to do, not because I am afraid of getting a "bad reputation". First, if some girl or a group of girls decide to boycott me based in the word of another girl, fuck them. There are plenty of girls, and plenty of clubs. And practically, it has never worked. These girls are catty and stab each other in the back. I had bad sessions with girls, and their best friends went to the room with me right in front of the other girl, in a couple of hours after the bad session. And with the big clubs having 100 to 200 girls daily, and with so many new girls coming in every day, the last thing I would do is worry about reputation risk. My reputation is the money I stashed away in my cubby and the ATM card in my wallet, that's it.

    No, I do something because it is the right thing to do and because I want to do it, not because I am afraid what others think of me.

  14. #20618
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    So let us say that both the girl and the guy are aware that he got a very subpar 15 minute service as I described. Do you think the guy should willingly pay you 100 Euros?
    Aware, perhaps. Who knows what's in someone's mind? Does the girl admit?

    From my experience, almost no girl ever thinks her service is subpar / bad, and will never admit to it in front of front desk. Almost equally, many guys have inflated expectations. How many sessions in your mongering life would you rate as 10? Less than 10%, less than 5%? We all are striving for some mythical perfect session. Therein lies the gap.

    Anyway, I was just posing a question and not making a statement. I almost never break a deal once I agree to it, because I recognize service quality is a subjective assessment. Other guys have different views. Below, you have Akibono who is much more vocal. Even name calling people who break deals. I would say, the argument is between you and him: once you agree to stay an hour in return for kissing and DATY and BBBJ, do you have to stay for the full hour regardless of service quality or do you have the right to break the verbal deal because the you feel that the service falls below your expectation?

  15. #20617
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    So let us say that both the girl and the guy are aware that he got a very subpar 15 minute service as I described. Do you think the guy should willingly pay you 100 Euros?
    My 2 c: No, pay for 30 m and then write a report here about her so you can help other mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape