nightwish-group

Thread: Strategies for finding sex during the day

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 116
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLoverOz  [View Original Post]
    Couple of placed I recently tried during the day. Sourced from sammy's forum.

    520 North Bridge Road #02-01 (E Wellness Spa) - clean room and temperature checked prior to entry.

    $50 for 1 HR massage entry and the same again for happy ending (her clothes stayed on). Cute 22 yo Vietnamese.

    114 Middle Road. Lee Kai House 3rd Floor (old rooms but have shower in the room to clean up before and after activities).

    $45 Entry and $100 for the works - 27 yo slim Chinese.

    Another was one I had to use wechat (number is on Sammy forum again) and arrange booking. Very petite 20 yo Chinese working from a private room in little India area.

    $120 for BBBJ / CIM. A true BJ technician.

    So there are daytime options around, but a little time and effort / hit and miss to work out what you are going to get.

    I did explore the Wechat "near me" feature, only 1 contact a local 30yo Singaporean office worker. Almost went ahead with a meeting in my hotel, but I had to leave before the arrangement could be made. She was asking for $300.
    Is middle road 100 sgd for FS.

  2. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Yes for AM I mean the same. And I agree with your point on CL.
    I guess a lot of money is involved in there listing. So you can't ban stuff which specifically meant for the purpose. But in CL general public may not want to be exposed to such advertising, hence the law maybe.

  3. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    In know AH, but what's AM you are talking about? Is it Ashley Madison you are referring to? If yes then yes they do it openly but the laws don't ban them. I think CL is more varied and meant for a larger public than AH or AM, so to prevent the larger public from being exposed to such tabs they are doing it.
    Yes for AM I mean the same. And I agree with your point on CL.

  4. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that could be the reason, but in that sense AM or AH is openly doing and encouraging that. Why don't they act there?
    In know AH, but what's AM you are talking about? Is it Ashley Madison you are referring to? If yes then yes they do it openly but the laws don't ban them. I think CL is more varied and meant for a larger public than AH or AM, so to prevent the larger public from being exposed to such tabs they are doing it.

  5. #112

    Social pressure

    M. G,

    You have to understand that FB accounts basically link families and extended families together in S'pore, all there classmates, mates, previous classmates.

    In a nutshell, no self respecting local girl will be caught dead "working" through FB. , unless they are Singaporean from Thailand, Philippines et China.

    For local girls, it will be necessary to hit the discotheques. And charm them to your desires. So hit and miss.

    Otherwise, I tend to agree with Macron and others. Go for Seeking Arrangement. But at a pretty hefty cost.

    Bon courage,

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.

  6. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.
    Maybe that could be the reason, but in that sense AM or AH is openly doing and encouraging that. Why don't they act there?

  7. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargano19  [View Original Post]
    They have launched a tinder like feature (where you can send one message rather than swipe) but only available in specific countries. I never used it but saw some of my buddies using it last year.
    In which country? Can you name a few?

  8. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you are right for such reasons. I don't understand the logic behind such laws.
    Basically moral policing in online format nothing else. That's the same reason many dating sites strictly say that they don't encourage solicitation of sexual activities but their hidden agenda is same to that only. For example SA.

  9. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    It's quite obvious that FB is present in the USA and it would be coming under scrutiny for deploying such dating features in its site. That would come under US laws and I guess it would generate same reaction like it got for CL. I miss CL really, that was really a good genuine site for sourcing quality chicks sometimes.
    Maybe you are right for such reasons. I don't understand the logic behind such laws.

  10. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.
    They have launched a tinder like feature (where you can send one message rather than swipe) but only available in specific countries. I never used it but saw some of my buddies using it last year.

  11. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Even I heard about it but no news from FB on that matter.
    It's quite obvious that FB is present in the USA and it would be coming under scrutiny for deploying such dating features in its site. That would come under US laws and I guess it would generate same reaction like it got for CL. I miss CL really, that was really a good genuine site for sourcing quality chicks sometimes.

  12. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.
    Even I heard about it but no news from FB on that matter.

  13. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieGaigin  [View Original Post]
    I doubt you would find any on FB, it is not designed for that sort of "trading".
    I once heard FB was telling it would launch its dating feature on the service. I don't know if it was executed or not but it was announced sane time CL banned personals section due to US govt pressure.

  14. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Instagram girls are most of the times putting hot pics to increase their followers. Don't think that all are available. They only tend to increase their posts. But of course some of them may be available.
    Even if they are available, I really doubt if they will be willing to meet at lesser cost. They may also have some hidden celebrity like attitude with them, as they are aware why they have so much following in Instagram and that too male following.

  15. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    How to find girls using social media like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Any clues how to search for them. I see a lot of girls in Instagram but doubt whether they are available for paid fun or not.
    I doubt you would find any on FB, it is not designed for that sort of "trading".

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape