Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1452 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 21775
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21400
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Well theoretically the gamma's never get any sex at all. So I guess they would be beta's in the vicinity of FKK's. In old times the gamma's weren't even allowed to enter the village, or the camp site.

    The alpha wants to rule alone, so he want to keep as many small women as possible around him. The smaller the girls are, the more feminine features they also have. So that could also be a reason why alphas are more attracted to the shorter girls. And after awhile, the alpha didn't have the means in order to fend off all the beta's, so he settled for just one. Thus taller females get their place also, since the alpha let the beta's procreate with the ones he preferred less. Usually the ones needing less energy to control. And so possibly he managed to keep 2 or even 3 to himself.

    As soon as we left the trees, probably due to the invention of fire (or climate changes in eastern Africa), the beta's banded up in order to take down the alpha. And so democracy was invented since everyone needed to get close to the fireplace, and so we turned less hostile. The bonobo did the same democracy without leaving the trees, but there they have shorter height difference between the sexes due to less sexual selection since they have orgies all the time. Thus everyone can reproduce. They have no dominant alpha like the gorillas or chimps, and so for the bonobo, their taller females compared to their close cousins chimps even rub their clits together, so they don't need a large one to get as aroused as for example with the gorillas or the chimps..
    Are jealous bullshiting followers ranked around epsilon? When I need to be impressed to desire, I would not pay just to empty balls, when I left so many times GT Bruggen, Sharks, Oase, Globe, Wellcum with full heavy balls when I didn't want to waste my money when no dream in my mind.

  2. #21399
    You can also look at all the gay men running the fashion industry who prefer the tall beta women as models. Alpha males would 1. Not be into gay fashion, and 2. Choose short women.

    If you want you can also listen to Jordan Peterson's dousins of videos where he describes how the vast majority of women prefer the alpha male.

    So current global politics are in fact massively anti-majority women. As well as anti alpha males. And pro beta males and minority women. The same can be said about vaccines trying to reduce alpha males into betas and later even kill them off too.

  3. #21398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    So I must be beta for paid sex when I need to be impressed to feel desire.
    Hard to change ones genes. But the longing for the beta women (the taller ones above average) among the beta males are most likely related to the tall ones being the leftovers. And also due to the fact that the taller women had to join in during the handling of the alpha during fighting. So the taller more masculine women are fighters and thus partly more male in nature with more testosterone.

    The recent rise in the LGBTQ movement most likely comes from the furthering of the beta democracy running the world. Alongside subordination of the masculine males though labelling them as having ADHD etc. As well as chemicals around us messing with our hormones. We can also see this in terms of the total number of genes on the why chromosome in relation to the X chromosome. Where the democracy beta aspect of civilization is killing off the male gene. Eventually we will die out as this goes further, and the only way we can reproduce is during some mixing of genes outside the body. Really messy if it doesn't work. And and ot very sexy. But there seems to be a lot of beta males running the world who want this, since there are more beta males than alpha males in the world. Although they would indeed loose any election once the women realize that most of them do in fact prefer the alpha.

  4. #21397
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddy69  [View Original Post]
    And what could you say about little dudes picking systematically girls at least girls 10 cm taller than them. They are gamma pussies begging to be dominated and turned into money slaves?
    Well theoretically the gamma's never get any sex at all. So I guess they would be beta's in the vicinity of FKK's. In old times the gamma's weren't even allowed to enter the village, or the camp site.

    The alpha wants to rule alone, so he want to keep as many small women as possible around him. The smaller the girls are, the more feminine features they also have. So that could also be a reason why alphas are more attracted to the shorter girls. And after awhile, the alpha didn't have the means in order to fend off all the beta's, so he settled for just one. Thus taller females get their place also, since the alpha let the beta's procreate with the ones he preferred less. Usually the ones needing less energy to control. And so possibly he managed to keep 2 or even 3 to himself.

    As soon as we left the trees, probably due to the invention of fire (or climate changes in eastern Africa), the beta's banded up in order to take down the alpha. And so democracy was invented since everyone needed to get close to the fireplace, and so we turned less hostile. The bonobo did the same democracy without leaving the trees, but there they have shorter height difference between the sexes due to less sexual selection since they have orgies all the time. Thus everyone can reproduce. They have no dominant alpha like the gorillas or chimps, and so for the bonobo, their taller females compared to their close cousins chimps even rub their clits together, so they don't need a large one to get as aroused as for example with the gorillas or the chimps.

    Then again, humans are more warring than the bonobos. At least until recent civilization occurred. And thus almost all women long for the alpha and not the beta male. And they have kinks and get horny from some form of alpha strength display during playtime. The females who resisted this, got killed. So through Darwinism, the gene that makes women love the alpha's survived to a great extent among humans, more so than the ones preferring beta's, the less attractive taller, more difficult to control females. I can't recall the ratio exactly, but it is between 60% and 90% who has that subordinate kink gene among human females, and thus are genetically predisposed to prefer the alpha male.

  5. #21396
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    So I must be beta for paid sex when I need to be impressed to feel desire. Little Romanians or porn look Germans don't excite me.
    But so many taller than 170 are small pussy, needing to be very careful. 185 supermodel look with amazing ratio tight waist round ass Kelli. Ro at Sharks thought I was too long to fuck when I was careful and couldn't finish in 30 mn but I preferred to give up and save my money when she seems used to finish Balkanians in 10/15 mn.

  6. #21395
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddy69  [View Original Post]
    And what could you say about little dudes picking systematically girls at least girls 10 cm taller than them. They are gamma pussies begging to be dominated and turned into money slaves?
    Well little dudes have no choice. Almost all girls are taller.

  7. #21394
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddy69  [View Original Post]
    And what could you say about little dudes picking systematically girls at least girls 10 cm taller than them. They are gamma pussies begging to be dominated and turned into money slaves?
    Not Gamma. Omega, representing a big gaping asshole ready to be penetrated.

  8. #21393
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    There is a clear undisputed anthropological reason for why alpha males choose short girls and beta males choose tall girls. And it can easily be seen in evolution.
    And what could you say about little dudes picking systematically girls at least girls 10 cm taller than them. They are gamma pussies begging to be dominated and turned into money slaves?

  9. #21392
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    That's part of why I prefer at least shorter than average girls. It gets more extreme, and with some, can even reach solar plexus. LOL!

    There is a clear undisputed anthropological reason for why alpha males choose short girls and beta males choose tall girls. And it can easily be seen in evolution.
    So I must be beta for paid sex when I need to be impressed to feel desire. Little Romanians or porn look Germans don't excite me.

  10. #21391
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Very low vaccination rate, 58 doses per 100 population. Denmark has 152 per 100 population. I think EU average is about 130.

  11. #21390
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Well, when they pay people to change their death certificates. What did you expect? LOL!

  12. #21389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I like to compare belly and tool, when I take long showers in FKK.
    That's part of why I prefer at least shorter than average girls. It gets more extreme, and with some, can even reach solar plexus. LOL!

    There is a clear undisputed anthropological reason for why alpha males choose short girls and beta males choose tall girls. And it can easily be seen in evolution.

  13. #21388

  14. #21387
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Wow, anaconda!
    I like to compare belly and tool, when I take long showers in FKK.

  15. #21386
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. Because they tell me the exact same thing! LOLOLOL!
    Wow, anaconda!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape