escort directory
escort directory
Top Damas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2237

    Price increases

    I hear from a reliable source that the all room prices in RTCs have increased by 10 euro as of today.

    20 minutes - 40.

    30 minutes - 50.

    40 minutes - 60.

    60 minutes - 90.

  2. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    I fully agree about the superb super service they give. The providers I visit at home are, nearly exclusively, chinese, since some 4,5 years, when they started spreading. For max 50 euros, I get DFK, fingering, CIM, AO, CIP, CIA, rimming, etc with participation, passion, without pains and arguments (unless I take too long and/or mamasan is in the kitchen with next customer waiting). In fact, since long time I haven't felt anymore the need nor the push to go to Germany, since I receive service even superior to that of the rtcs in old good times (imagine compared to the more recent years) by women I can't even talk to because of language barrier.
    Many Bulgarians and many bad teeth in RTC and not only since this year. Never saw any top beauty for 30/20, when I saw and got for 40/30 in normal clubs and with very beautiful teeth. RTC only worth to fuck AO, when lower other services level than with good girls in normal clubs, some for only 40/30, not more expensive than in RTC. When I want and work to get love sex meaning really kissing, DATY to make cum the girl because I know and experienced so often how they want to give back and all is matter of behavior for me, more than just technique for porn, but I don't expect for more when I don't want a GF fucked by others. Just love sex and good image, not more. And this still works good for me on 2022 in Germany or Switzerland or even NL where found 2 NL, Romanian being a quality for profiles I look for, when some like to be treated as a woman, easy to feel they are not used and even in private, when they are often surprised from how ou touch them.

  3. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    My reserve is Chinese Massage salons where I am finding the service is superb. From the moment I enter until I leave I am treated with the utmost respect and care. The drawback of course is that the ladies are older and not exactly top level looks. Costs for an hour in these for all services (except anal) is between 120 and 180 an hour
    I fully agree about the superb super service they give. The providers I visit at home are, nearly exclusively, chinese, since some 4,5 years, when they started spreading. For max 50 euros, I get DFK, fingering, CIM, AO, CIP, CIA, rimming, etc with participation, passion, without pains and arguments (unless I take too long and/or mamasan is in the kitchen with next customer waiting). In fact, since long time I haven't felt anymore the need nor the push to go to Germany, since I receive service even superior to that of the rtcs in old good times (imagine compared to the more recent years) by women I can't even talk to because of language barrier.

    Even if almond-eyed people look younger than they are, often age and looks are not what one would like to pay for, but are they that better in rtcs?

    Years ago, the day before going to Germany, or generally abroad, I used to make max one session, sometimes even zero, because I was going to have an "improvement". This summer instead, between one trip and the other, finally in different countries, I was making 2-3 session a day at home knowing that, once abroad, I would have been lucky to receive a bbj, probably not even finishing or not CIM, for a higher expense. Who knew if and when I could have got AO, at which conditions, costs, etc.

    In July I was in Barcelona. After the first 3 days of desperation, I hunted only chinese flats and in one I met an about 33 years old alien phenomenon, who "luckily" doesn't live close to me. I was taking her 3-3,5 hours per session (most customers were booking her for one hour or more, nobody for the possible 20/30/45 minutes of the price list) at the appalling cost of 70/ h, in the end the manager kindly charged me 60. I don't have adjectives to define her service, quality, quantity, endurance, passion, class, etc. What a difference, considering that in rtcs, but nearly also in rlds, I couldn't stay more than the theoretical 20 minutes allowed.

    I reckon that the real virus making damages is not covid, but the one who infected romanian prostitutes, which must be about 90% of providers in western Europe (apart probably from Portugal and Spain, colonized by central-south americans). Nearly all of them became uninterested tired cold fishes, both the old glories and the new ones. Even in Bucharest, I casually came across a girl I had sessioned with 10 years ago (!), her service vanished.

    To further highlight the romanian crash: in my trip of may, my only rtc "conquest" was a young chubby bulgarian with teeth a bit crooked! In 10 years it had never happened: at hand I'd say zero bulgarian "conquests", always and only romanians! Even in rlds, I had great satisfactions with a bulgarian and a latvian, while the sessions with romanians, like with some other bulgarians, were not that good or just bad.

    Summing up, I hope I will soon be able to go to eastern Asia, highly likely Thailand. I think that Europe is a no go, at least until this "virus of uninterested tired cold fishes" afflicting romanians all over will be gone.

    P.S. Sirioja, there is no need to make competitions nor rankings about satisfaction, happiness, pleasure, etc. They are individual personal things. Money can help to get them, to some extent, but can't buy everything, nor totally. With the money you say you fork out, you should have some doubts about the "sincerity" of those women who seem to please you so much. With the peanuts I pay (when I pay), I can't have as many doubts ;-)

  4. #2234
    My next trip I will be following in your footsteps as I will have no car. I fear I will end up visiting some of the evocative industrial archaeology of NRW (Landschaftspark Nord, Zollverein Schwebebahn and so on).

    In that case don't forget to pay a visit at old concentration camp, or for who prefer KZ.

    Just in case someone don t know from where German are coming.

  5. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Dupont88, I am sure many customers who went to rtcs years ago, but even only in 2019, the last year with a few valid girls, will understand my feelings. How can we forget girls opening the entrance door with warm smiles, jumping on us, launching themselves on our laps, hugging us, passionately deep kissing us, sucking us and fucking us on the couches (usually I was shy and didn't want), generally not minding extra free minutes, not sparing efforts to please us, and how can we compare them to the current dummies who don't even look at us staring at them on the couch in front or besides? Using the bag as an absolutely not removable barrier between us? Not letting us touch them until we are in the room, where anyway no kissing, fingering, licking, nearly any other sexual act will be allowed, god forsake encouraged?

    On my last day in Venus I identified a new "girl" who had been described as funny, participative and cheerful on freiercafe, I honestly don't remember the name. She was quite chubby for me, I didn't feel like lowering down to try her. After a couple of disastrous rooms with a couple of ugly uncapable "women" you wouldn't fuck on a desert island after the three of you survived a shipwreck, I decided to force myself to take the challenge to fish the whale, hoping in her supposed good attitude to resuscitate my mood and exanimate dick.
    We really don't have same eyes when I never saw any Erika or Ramona or Irina 6 NL in any RTC and I'm fully sure I got higher level more intimate with some much prettier girls with teeth in normal clubs. But yes, a bit more expensive, even girls don t ask extra when full intimacy, we don t speak about, just happening.

  6. #2232
    Wanking. Thanks for the update. Yes, your experience is echoed elsewhere. By the way, Cindy always seems to have a bad cough whenever I have seen her in the last few years. A reason I avoid her (as well as her seeming bewilderment about what she should do in the room).

  7. #2231
    Eastgoing my friend thank you for your Requiem for Germany, worthy of the greatest of your country's composers.

    I think most red carpet club goers would agree with most of your sentiments, although many of us never scaled the heights of GFE you achieved, so for us the fall from grace is slightly less painful.

    Again I think you are right that the optics in many non-rtc clubs has fallen to the point where I sit on the couch thinking that many of the girls are interchangeable with the red carpet club girls. But the real horror in all clubs is the ice cold stare into vacant space by "workers" whose main aim seems to be to avoid any contact with possible paying customers. On all my visits to Luderland in the last two years I have left without going to a room (unless Angela was there), and visits to Arabella and Grimberg have been depressing (so much so that I fell victim to Angie due to her disconnected positivity). Of course there are a few decent girls but they are usually very very busy.

    And now the price inflation and service deflation which sees some girls in mainstream clubs asking extra for kissing, licking, is beginning to spread to the red carpet clubs. No way am I going to pay for service to be doled out to me in thin slices. This attitude has destroyed the service concept of FKK. We might as well go to a Laufhaus. Unless we go to an FKK (non-rtc) for food and relax (which according to the girls is what most men now do. Surprise surprise).

    But I still go in search of the ineffable experience in clubs and places of all sorts. The problem is that there is so much Precious Princess attitude to wade through. I currently have a beautiful marvellous girl in a mainstream club who keeps me going back for her so I still have a great time. But going to Germany for one girl is too much putting eggs in one basket. My reserve is Chinese Massage salons where I am finding the service is superb. From the moment I enter until I leave I am treated with the utmost respect and care. The drawback of course is that the ladies are older and not exactly top level looks. Costs for an hour in these for all services (except anal) is between 120 and 180 an hour.

    My next trip I will be following in your footsteps as I will have no car. I fear I will end up visiting some of the evocative industrial archaeology of NRW (Landschaftspark Nord, Zollverein Schwebebahn and so on).

    Cheers.

  8. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupont88  [View Original Post]
    Man some God's must have inspired you to write this masterpiece!
    Thanks Dupont88, I am sure many customers who went to rtcs years ago, but even only in 2019, the last year with a few valid girls, will understand my feelings. How can we forget girls opening the entrance door with warm smiles, jumping on us, launching themselves on our laps, hugging us, passionately deep kissing us, sucking us and fucking us on the couches (usually I was shy and didn't want), generally not minding extra free minutes, not sparing efforts to please us, and how can we compare them to the current dummies who don't even look at us staring at them on the couch in front or besides? Using the bag as an absolutely not removable barrier between us? Not letting us touch them until we are in the room, where anyway no kissing, fingering, licking, nearly any other sexual act will be allowed, god forsake encouraged?

    On my last day in Venus I identified a new "girl" who had been described as funny, participative and cheerful on freiercafe, I honestly don't remember the name. She was quite chubby for me, I didn't feel like lowering down to try her. After a couple of disastrous rooms with a couple of ugly uncapable "women" you wouldn't fuck on a desert island after the three of you survived a shipwreck, I decided to force myself to take the challenge to fish the whale, hoping in her supposed good attitude to resuscitate my mood and exanimate dick.

    She was sitting on the further sofa facing the girls private room by the counter, in the area beyond the wall of the first couches by the entrance. I went to sit on the attached couch, we were perpendicular. There was a little table separating us, where she had the ashtray and a drink. Nobody else around, no tv, no noises, no distractions, only the two of us. Inspite of she smoking and sipping the drink, therefore turning her head in my direction, our eyes never met, we didn't exchange a word, a single grunt. I wasn't acknowledged of exhisting, frustrating my shy attempts to draw attention from somebody 30-40 cms away from me, a (chubby and ugly) prostitute in a (low end) brothel, who should have wanted to earn money.

    I was an invisible, mute, intangible ghost, like had been during my (that day short) stay Baby and Andrea, just to mention a couple of the quite a few Venus girls who were in the nearby couches happily smiling at me (or perhaps even laughing at me?) in my nostalgic hallucinations.

    I felt (and often feel) like Rambo towards the end of the movie, when asking his colonel where are his fellow-soldiers, he lists a few names. To paraphrase: where are, what happened to Katy, Karina, Ana, Laura, Alina and all those other girls?

    After some 10-15 minutes of this s h i t, given the lack of alternatives and my wrecked psychological conditions, I decided to visit the mentioned park and I booked a visit to the Bochum miners' museum for the day after, the last of my stay, following the kind suggestion promptly received from another ex rtc customer, a german!

    That's my greatest regret, because it seems it is something unique. Over the years I spent in Germany a few hundreds of days, with several empty ones in last trips. I never bothered to find out if there was something else interesting apart from clubs, rlds and even (shallow) privates. I couldn't visit the museum due to the shameful delays for railworks and road works, affecting trains, trams and buses. I think the 9 euros were set to avoid riots and insurrections of travellers, since a trip Duisburg-Verena (some 60 kms) could take more than 6 hours back and forth, from Duisburg to Bochum (some 35-40 kms?) more than 2 hours (that day more!).

    Back to rtcs, tonight a german friend told me that he read on a couple of ao forums that now in Arabella AO costs 10 euros extra. LOL!

    P. S: I am writing from Bucharest. I wouldn't be sorry if some ghosts (a Lisa, a Carmen, the Patrizia who used to frighten me with her assaults, just to mention 3 local ex F39 stars) materialized in an underground, park, or, better, in a private!!!

    P.S. 2 Wanking, I am curious to read your impressions of the trip.

    Sirioja, I always said that the very most rtcs providers were not beautiful, when not unfuckable. Now, and since quite a long while, I complain about the attitude, the service, which was of another planet, something a real-life-real-girlfriend wouldn't get even close to, and now is aligned to the mechanic cold fishes (hunters of extras which provide badly when they keep the word) of more expensive lattex clubs. I visited even Sixth Sense in Holland, Great Palace in Castrop, I didn't see any significant beauty, nor anything worth zimmering, many of them could have enriched the line up of Romantika, Grimberg at max: all low or average looking, uninterested, over make-upped princesses struggling not to fall from their ridiculous 25 cms (or anyway longer than my dick) heels. I just wasted a couple of days and the money of the entrance

  9. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    The pic at the bottom is an ad l came across one day that l had walked out from Venus much earlier than expected, to take a walk in the nearby landschaftpark, mentioned in tourist brochures as a must-see! It was the end of June, the day before my outgoing flight, I thought that, since Venus had been the first rtc I had visited, it had to be also the last one.
    l had gone back to Germany, as written in my previous post, to take advantage of the 9 euros per month travel card, and to meet again some girls of rlds, not even for the happy hours prices which had been established in all rtcs. In fact, 1 day out of 2 of my stay, l didn't go to clubs but just to rlds. And l never stayed until closing time, never made a room longer than 20 minutes, actually less than 15 counting the trip, the wastes of time and the discussions over the time elapsed/remaining and the other ongoing difficulties. In most "sessions" I didn't unload, in many I didn't get/keep erection. In such a short time I wouldn't finish anyway anyhow, but it was pointless to ask one of these delicate princesses to stay 30 mins or more, because they cannot resist 10 minutes, getting immediately tired, bored, hurt, disappointed, argumentative, etc.

    I took this pic because l thought it ironically symbolized the end of my german trips.

    It shows a banana, erect. But "krumm" means "soft". My answer to the posed question ("why is your banana soft?") is "because l go to rtcs", but could also be "because l go to Germany for sex".

    I don't get any input, any fantasy, any emotion, any arousemente, any spark, l don't fancy any of those reluctant escaping hiding agonizing corpses or would be corpses, full of limits, all nos and pains everywhere, lacking any interest, will, effort, enthusiasm, initiative, participation, committment, passion, etc.
    Regardless of the outer look, which, as we all know, is generally quite repulsive on its own, among missing teeth, falling boobs (when present), pot bellies, stretchmarks, cellulitis, kgs in excess which would be the joy of piranhas, etc.
    The very few fuckable ones have a viagra-proof attitude, gestures, facial expression, tone of voice, approach, behaviour.
    Instead of chemical castration, even to the worst sexual maniac or rapist, it would be enough to show the photo of their faces, in any moment: alone on the couch, with the customer sitting, during the trip to / from the (non) execution room, inside, during the "session". The alone glance by the very most of (theoretical) providers in rtcs would freeze a horny bull.

    It was horrible to stay in those clubs helpless, having "hallucinations", "seeing" around the "ghosts" of the gone girls of the past and then, after stroking the eyes, realize that they were just memories, in some moments I considered and sometimes still consider them pure fantasies, fruits of my imagination, because it seems impossible that they exhisted and did what they did how they did. Too striking the contrast, the difference with the present useless "princesses".
    Good luck to those who take the challenge and congratulations to those who find happiness there. Said with envy, because l surrendered. I think I will never find the courage to try again to go there or it will take ages
    You don t find top model beauties in cheap low level AO RTC for only 30 ? I m really surprised, when I found on this year a outstanding and so lovely German, a great GFE Hungarian woman, a 18 yo Swiss virgin look and a top full natural Romanian beauty, all found on my own, without asking anybody, so I will keep on enjoying like I started this year. Just have to be able to go where quality. I advice You Gold which is quite cheap, I can t do anything for AO, I just know can sometimes happen and for far higher level than in RTC with uglies.

  10. #2228

    Hehe

    Eastgoing. Well said. I did 5 hours in Villa Venus yesterday. Similar views 😂.

    Yeah its grim.

    Ill write more later.

  11. #2227

    Tombstone2

    Man some God's must have inspired you to write this masterpiece. !

    I born in the 60' and have experienced a debacle in the last covid years.

    Come the reign of the qr Jew star.

    The chicks more greed and also disturbing old, a lot in last part of 40.

    Maybe now is the time of internets fucks and plastic chicks.

    Long gone my Thai day.

    I thought that Austrian FKK will be a replace, but not all.

    I was wrong.

  12. #2226

    Tombstone

    The pic at the bottom is an ad l came across one day that l had walked out from Venus much earlier than expected, to take a walk in the nearby landschaftpark, mentioned in tourist brochures as a must-see! It was the end of June, the day before my outgoing flight, I thought that, since Venus had been the first rtc I had visited, it had to be also the last one.
    l had gone back to Germany, as written in my previous post, to take advantage of the 9 euros per month travel card, and to meet again some girls of rlds, not even for the happy hours prices which had been established in all rtcs. In fact, 1 day out of 2 of my stay, l didn't go to clubs but just to rlds. And l never stayed until closing time, never made a room longer than 20 minutes, actually less than 15 counting the trip, the wastes of time and the discussions over the time elapsed/remaining and the other ongoing difficulties. In most "sessions" I didn't unload, in many I didn't get/keep erection. In such a short time I wouldn't finish anyway anyhow, but it was pointless to ask one of these delicate princesses to stay 30 mins or more, because they cannot resist 10 minutes, getting immediately tired, bored, hurt, disappointed, argumentative, etc.

    I took this pic because l thought it ironically symbolized the end of my german trips.

    It shows a banana, erect. But "krumm" means "soft". My answer to the posed question ("why is your banana soft?") is "because l go to rtcs", but could also be "because l go to Germany for sex".

    I don't get any input, any fantasy, any emotion, any arousemente, any spark, l don't fancy any of those reluctant escaping hiding agonizing corpses or would be corpses, full of limits, all nos and pains everywhere, lacking any interest, will, effort, enthusiasm, initiative, participation, committment, passion, etc.
    Regardless of the outer look, which, as we all know, is generally quite repulsive on its own, among missing teeth, falling boobs (when present), pot bellies, stretchmarks, cellulitis, kgs in excess which would be the joy of piranhas, etc.
    The very few fuckable ones have a viagra-proof attitude, gestures, facial expression, tone of voice, approach, behaviour.
    Instead of chemical castration, even to the worst sexual maniac or rapist, it would be enough to show the photo of their faces, in any moment: alone on the couch, with the customer sitting, during the trip to / from the (non) execution room, inside, during the "session". The alone glance by the very most of (theoretical) providers in rtcs would freeze a horny bull.

    It was horrible to stay in those clubs helpless, having "hallucinations", "seeing" around the "ghosts" of the gone girls of the past and then, after stroking the eyes, realize that they were just memories, in some moments I considered and sometimes still consider them pure fantasies, fruits of my imagination, because it seems impossible that they exhisted and did what they did how they did. Too striking the contrast, the difference with the present useless "princesses".
    Good luck to those who take the challenge and congratulations to those who find happiness there. Said with envy, because l surrendered. I think I will never find the courage to try again to go there or it will take ages
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220628-WA0018.jpg‎  

  13. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanking  [View Original Post]
    Bro these rtc clubs are all daytime action. They close at 10 pm and the girls are always tired by 6 or 7 pm.
    Sorry I had a senior moment, I should have posted this in the Acapulco Gold section.

    I've just copied it over to there, apologies.

  14. #2224

    Arabella 10/8

    Over here in Essen at the moment. Did a full day in Arabella on Wednesday 10/8. No smoking inside now is great. Smoking outside for girls and customers. Apparently they are going to take over one of the bedrooms at the back of the club for smoking in the winter.

    7 girls were present. For me only a couple were sexy. Sabrina and Patricia, both sexy and good cums. Also had a new Fat 30's Bulgarian, who had very good English but service mediocre, and young skinny Roberta with real saggy Titten gave a decent session, my 3rd cum.

    Cindy was there, she has noticeable cellulite now, also she was coughing alot and seemed unwell. I think she barely did any rooms. I had her twice back in Fruede days and she mediocre so I avoided.

    A slim blonde with glasses who I've seen over the years but never sessioned with.

    A new pretty girl in mid 20's with long dark hair and glasses. Her 2nd day. No German or English. Body was ok but her back and shoulders were covered in really bad burns scarring. Like she had been thrown into a fire or had acid poured on her. She made a conscious effort to keep her long mane of hair covering it but you could still see it. I probably would have tried her if she didn't have the scars. Oh and she is covered only.

    Overall experience in Arabella has certainly gone down since I started visiting in 2017. Back then most girls did DFK, CIM, CIP, allowed fingering of both holes and the whole experience was very GFE.

    No alot of the girls are barely doing any of the above.

    Also the girls are just on their phones non stop, back in 2017 they were strictly forbidden. Then who remembers around 2019 they had to leave their phones in the glass cases where the photos of the girls were kept.

    Now it seems the management have much less control of the girls. Many of them don't seem very interested in sessions at all. Maybe it's because the pimp keeps all the money.

  15. #2223

    Canary

    Bro these rtc clubs are all daytime action. They close at 10 pm and the girls are always tired by 6 or 7 pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 Sex Vacation


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape