escort directory
escort directory

Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1568 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 23518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23338
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Oh so Samya and Magnum is after 6 pm clubs? How are the line up there because I am well now I was not happy with the line up level of golden time and living room, there were almost zero stunners there! Just young, but ugly!

    Acapulco gold maybe cheap, so I imagine line up to be limited right?
    Acapulco Gold for 40/30 have few better looks than at Globe for 150/30 . Only Swiss think expensive mean good, when I prefer Gold on this year. Also better rooms when entry is 30 versus 95 at Globe. Gold is also higher level for looks than Sharks on 2022 .

  2. #23337
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoon  [View Original Post]
    Hanover has mandated cold showers to save gas.

    Gas costs will cost the average German 500 euros in increased cost per year.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62335911
    P.S.: If it is 500 euro per year per person, German fed can easily give subsidy of 500 Euro! At least now, hopefully European learnt that red states cannot be trusted even though they look white!

  3. #23336
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    And boostered too! After all, that was better than death or denial at the port of entry. And vision still good haha!
    Right, in USA, the condition of corona was different, so it could have been life or death at the beginning!

  4. #23335
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion2007  [View Original Post]
    As Sirioja said in Cologne you have Samya that is good (only after 18 h, before it's dead), and for Dusseldorf you have Acapulco Gold (the least expensive of all the good clubs I think).

    For Dusseldorf I would add Magnum (same than Samya after 18 h only).

    Near Aachen you have Sixsens that is also very good (in Netherlands but exactly the same type of saunaclub).

    Bigger you have Artemis in Berlin (more expensive).

    Still bigger you have Sharks near Francfort (the most expensive).
    Oh so Samya and Magnum is after 6 pm clubs? How are the line up there because I am well now I was not happy with the line up level of golden time and living room, there were almost zero stunners there! Just young, but ugly!

    Acapulco gold maybe cheap, so I imagine line up to be limited right?

  5. #23334
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoon  [View Original Post]
    Hanover has mandated cold showers to save gas.

    Gas costs will cost the average German 500 euros in increased cost per year.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62335911
    The result of stupid german politicians trusting russians and so called former communist, but still really are communist ideology red nations LOL! Plus, the result of doing this fake ecology policy LOL!

  6. #23333
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion2007  [View Original Post]
    As Sirioja said in Cologne you have Samya that is good (only after 18 h, before it's dead), and for Dusseldorf you have Acapulco Gold (the least expensive of all the good clubs I think).

    For Dusseldorf I would add Magnum (same than Samya after 18 h only).

    Near Aachen you have Sixsens that is also very good (in Netherlands but exactly the same type of saunaclub).

    Bigger you have Artemis in Berlin (more expensive).

    Still bigger you have Sharks near Francfort (the most expensive).
    Unfortunately, 6 ens, same like Sharks, is not at best at the moment and now upselling there. I would not advice Magnum to others than Turkish.

  7. #23332

    Hanover Shower Crisis

    Hanover has mandated cold showers to save gas.

    Gas costs will cost the average German 500 euros in increased cost per year.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62335911

  8. #23331
    Quote Originally Posted by YosoYaquel  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm planning going few days to any city of Germany, do not care which one really and one of the things I would like to try are FKK.

    Can anyone recommend me top ones?

    I mean. Like gorgeous girls, nice facilities, decent rates without extras, no cheating and close to the city (or at least a good public transport connection). A good experience in resume hehe.

    I'm no expert and I heard that things are no so great like before because politics, covid, etc. And there is so much crossed info I'm a bit confused.

    Thank you very much!
    As Sirioja said in Cologne you have Samya that is good (only after 18 h, before it's dead), and for Dusseldorf you have Acapulco Gold (the least expensive of all the good clubs I think).

    For Dusseldorf I would add Magnum (same than Samya after 18 h only).

    Near Aachen you have Sixsens that is also very good (in Netherlands but exactly the same type of saunaclub).

    Bigger you have Artemis in Berlin (more expensive).

    Still bigger you have Sharks near Francfort (the most expensive).

  9. #23330
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Dang! You guys are willing to put up with all kinds of stuff to get some pussy! Vision loss? Uh, "fuck" that! So to speak LOL! I guess everyone is going to be impacted differently. I saw some had no side effects with certain drugs while others did. I'll stop fucking before I inflict vision loss upon myself! Believe this.
    I sometimes wonder about the old age alternative of masterbating with a flaccid penis. I really don't know how that plays out. I don't think you can voluntarily just not have sex until you are really old at least. I am pretty sure people take some moderate risk to get a nut. That seems like a bigger question that how do you get your tenth nut in a week.

  10. #23329

    You bet!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    P.S: and hey, don't tell me you got vaccinated for covid 19 as that was real poison done quickly and only security you have is politician saying, it is safe, please shoot yourself up LOL!
    And boostered too! After all, that was better than death or denial at the port of entry. And vision still good haha!

  11. #23328
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Dang! You guys are willing to put up with all kinds of stuff to get some pussy! Vision loss? Uh, "fuck" that! So to speak LOL! I guess everyone is going to be impacted differently. I saw some had no side effects with certain drugs while others did. I'll stop fucking before I inflict vision loss upon myself! Believe this.
    When I go on week days to escorts, so happy wow Russian Victoria is back, kissing me all along, and week ends in FKK land, with my sports giving me high blood pressure from strong heart, In my 50's I can be hard for hours without pills, this since 10 years in business, when my 20th Summer sporty tour and wish to improve my records in my beloved mountains. Looking forward 7 August from Aosta up to 2424 high.

  12. #23327
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Dang! You guys are willing to put up with all kinds of stuff to get some pussy! Vision loss? Uh, "fuck" that! So to speak LOL! I guess everyone is going to be impacted differently. I saw some had no side effects with certain drugs while others did. I'll stop fucking before I inflict vision loss upon myself! Believe this.
    P.S: and hey, don't tell me you got vaccinated for covid 19 as that was real poison done quickly and only security you have is politician saying, it is safe, please shoot yourself up LOL!

  13. #23326
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Dang! You guys are willing to put up with all kinds of stuff to get some pussy! Vision loss? Uh, "fuck" that! So to speak LOL! I guess everyone is going to be impacted differently. I saw some had no side effects with certain drugs while others did. I'll stop fucking before I inflict vision loss upon myself! Believe this.
    Yeah, but it is over hyped side effect, if there really are many vision loss, they would be sued for billions especially in USA and most are US companies LOL!

  14. #23325
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosoyaquel  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm planning going few days to any city of Germany, do not care which one really and one of the things I would like to try are FKK.

    Can anyone recommend me top ones?

    I mean. Like gorgeous girls, nice facilities, decent rates without extras, no cheating and close to the city (or at least a good public transport connection). A good experience in resume hehe.

    I'm no expert and I heard that things are no so great like before because politics, covid, etc. And there is so much crossed info I'm a bit confused.

    Thank you very much!
    No really high level clubs on this year, I would advice you Acapulco Gold close to Dusseldorf airport, Penelope in Rhur and Samya in Koln. For Gold, you can go on day, best days between Thursday and Sunday. For Samya and Penelope, better on evening.

  15. #23324

    A little bit lost.

    Hello everyone,

    I'm planning going few days to any city of Germany, do not care which one really and one of the things I would like to try are FKK.

    Can anyone recommend me top ones?

    I mean. Like gorgeous girls, nice facilities, decent rates without extras, no cheating and close to the city (or at least a good public transport connection). A good experience in resume hehe.

    I'm no expert and I heard that things are no so great like before because politics, covid, etc. And there is so much crossed info I'm a bit confused.

    Thank you very much!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 Sex Vacation
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape