La Vie en Rose

Thread: FKK Dietzenbach

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 181 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanthano  [View Original Post]
    Optimist, LaBamba, thank you very much for the mention. I am alive and well and still here.

Still figuring out exactly how to balance this habit if I decide to continue, but enjoyed a serene and frugal number of months away from them, banging for free instead. Still, most women do not have the BJ skills that an FKK girl has, so I'll in all likelihood be returning. In case anyone is keeping track, I'm still missing Mainhattan in Hessen from my list. I am however not going alone. If anyone is up for a group meeting there, please let me know. The grande finale to challenge I took up over a year ago.
    I suspect for a lot of us, this hobby is something that happens in waves. I know that after my mid-May trip, I am looking at a long layoff, probably a year or more. Just because of life events going on.

Still, I'm glad to know you and KK are still out there!

Quote Originally Posted by LaBambaBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's excellent to know -- I am happier for knowing he is out there, even if there is radio silence. Lanthano out there too? We sorely miss him on these boards.
    Optimist, LaBamba, thank you very much for the mention. I am alive and well and still here.

Still figuring out exactly how to balance this habit if I decide to continue, but enjoyed a serene and frugal number of months away from them, banging for free instead. Still, most women do not have the BJ skills that an FKK girl has, so I'll in all likelihood be returning. In case anyone is keeping track, I'm still missing Mainhattan in Hessen from my list. I am however not going alone. If anyone is up for a group meeting there, please let me know. The grande finale to challenge I took up over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    Of course if you turn up at Dietzenbach now ao is very definitely not on the printed menu. Many guys are being disappointed. Of course someone with the persuasive powers of KK might secure anything anywhere!
    Interesting -- I had no trouble getting girls to go the KK route when I was there in January. Sample size = 3.

Of course if you turn up at Dietzenbach now ao is very definitely not on the printed menu. Many guys are being disappointed. Of course someone with the persuasive powers of KK might secure anything anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by SerialAOMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a similar place to dietz where AO activities can be found? A place in Europe or Maybe a place in south america or Thailand so it would be cheaper? I'm planning a vacation but not sure if I should go back to dietz or maybe try something new.
    As far as I know, and I have travelled a lot, Germany is the only place where you can find AO clubs, where AO it just openly included in the service. Having said this, it is pretty easy to get AO in Asia or Latin America just negociating with the girl... or even without negotiating just because there is chemistry. The later being most of my AO experience around the world. Will it be cheaper in Latin America or Asia? AO clubs in Germany are already REAL cheap, hard to beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialAOMonger  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a similar place to dietz where AO activities can be found? A place in Europe or Maybe a place in south america or Thailand so it would be cheaper? I'm planning a vacation but not sure if I should go back to dietz or maybe try something new.
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...g-NRW-AO-Clubs

I hope that you have read the AO club section for Germany, otherwise it's hard to know where else to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBambaBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's excellent to know -- I am happier for knowing he is out there, even if there is radio silence. Lanthano out there too? We sorely miss him on these boards.
    I am hoping that with time the forum will return to its old self and several members who used to do excellent field reports will again enrich our experience.

I can only speak for myself in response as to why reports dry up. When information in field reports is used by other members to the disadvantage of the writer then it is no surprise if field reports stop or become confusing for bloodhounds.

Anyway, back to KK. Just to confirm that the inimitable KK is alive and kicking (well, f. Ing) And he has his happy Queens in NRW and Hessen.

I can only speak for myself in response as to why reports dry up. When information in field reports is used by other members to the disadvantage of the writer then it is no surprise if field reports stop or become confusing for bloodhounds.

Anyway, back to KK. Just to confirm that the inimitable KK is alive and kicking (well, f. Ing) And he has his happy Queens in NRW and Hessen.
    I saw a brief post from here somewhere around here in the past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialaoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Whats going on guys? This thread used to have new posts all the time but now nobody has been coughing up reports in ages. This is my home away from home I can't wait to go back when I'm on vacation.

Is Elena, Dana, Rebekah, or Dani still there? Those were my creampie favorites (ranked in that order).

As far as the condom girls go Andrea was nice and gave good service but she's wasn't really my type. Also the tall older polish woman was good too but she uses a condom for sex. But her BBBJ and oral creampie was legendary. I can't wait to go back. If you live near there I'm super jealous. I would be there every weekend if I could.
    We are missing Kosher Kowboy and his super reports of this day care facility. Hope he's ok and still riding the creampie express. Daycare is doing well, but somehow there are more recent posts in the German forum.

I'm a terrible report writer, so I don't try. But if you are, please post here. Thanks in advance.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Whats going on guys? This thread used to have new posts all the time but now nobody has been coughing up reports in ages. This is my home away from home I can't wait to go back when I'm on vacation.

Is Elena, Dana, Rebekah, or Dani still there? Those were my creampie favorites (ranked in that order).

As far as the condom girls go Andrea was nice and gave good service but she's wasn't really my type. Also the tall older polish woman was good too but she uses a condom for sex. But her BBBJ and oral creampie was legendary. I can't wait to go back. If you live near there I'm super jealous. I would be there every weekend if I could.

Posting Limitations