Top Damas
worldwide escorts
escort directory
This blog is moderated by Bobo.fr
  1. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo.fr  [View Original Post]
    As much as possible, I avoid to refer my existing posts because it would be a bit narcissistic, I realize that I had the same feeling some years ago already when I wrote in http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1365822: I don't post my meetings anymore because they could be seen as an exhibition of "trophees" : that's not my goal! .
    Ha, I thought I was the only one who feels this way. I think your work in general helps alleviate that: When I see my posts mixed in with a variety of other peoples reviews I feel like I contributed to a meaningful overview of a ladies performance (meh vs yay).

    As for 'overpriced bordells' and subscription independents: As others have said Ganesh, we need some real reports. I've been slowly experimenting with independents off kaufmich the last couple of months and lets just say I've been waiting for a good performance before posting anything about the experience. At this point I've spent enough money to buy a quick threesome at Royal, so you're going to have to provide evidence that the women are hotter and more service-oriented at 99 EUR a year.

  2. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha  [View Original Post]
    Why did I criticized you plain list of Berlin brothels wihtout any further information?

    My opinion. They are rip-offs and their prices do not suit the Berlin situation of rather moderate prices in comparison to other German cities.

    I prefer being a member of the 'Freiclub' -1 year membership costs 99,- Euro. Which might not be a good choice for the foreign visitor as all reports are written in German. But the majority of the ladies are freelancers and I prefer supporting a lady directly instead of feeding the owners of a brothel. Besides, I don't like the system of supplements for every 'extra service' which add up to silly prices, not reflected in your price lists.
    And what "Berlin situation" do you mean exactly? I think there is a pretty wide concensus on this and other forums that the places opened for discussion here by Bobo are generally high quality reasonable venues and they are popular with many mongers, popular with locals, and in good business for many years. If you don't like them you're free not to go.

    You're also free to criticise and make comparisons with other venues but simply mentioning some subscriber club with no actual reports by yourself or others and draw the conclusion that these quite mainstream clubs by Bobo should not be reported on seems quite laughable. If your club is so much better why don't you provide reports on your adventures or open up a blog yourself on it so that other mongers could make up their own mind? After all that's what the forum is all about. There are a lot of venues on this forum that I do not like or some that I would not even think about setting my foot into the door but you just have to respect that different people have different ideas and preferences.

    So thank you for creating this, Bobo, Ill try to browse through my earlier posts on these venues when I can find the time and add them and maybe also some as yet unreported stuff. In recent times I have more and more migrated to Artemis too for mongering in Berlin but it was certainly not because of poor girls quality in the apartment brothels.

  3. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy0  [View Original Post]
    .etc ..

    I also think the aggressive abuse you have received about this from some is just absurd, not even connected to your point about simply organising info better, and way over the top. One can be critical, but supportive. They should apologise. Knowing you a little, I am sure all your intentions are only to improve the forum. Be well. RB.
    Hi RB,

    Regarding to his posts including his last one here (moving quickly from a topic to another (polemic)) , I believe that the guy is a "Forum spamer".

    I often see this "profile pattern" in French written forums (by the way, often (probably always), the "Forum spamers" are megalomaniac: here we could read " all those Berlin brothels. Etc.".

    I think that one of the best behaviors we may have is to ignore them because often their goal is to generate a lot of posts about the polemics they launched.

    So, now I'm getting back to try to retrieve old posts about ladies who still work in different brothels of Berlin.

    To all (RB, Kimino, Blue Swede .. etc ..) : thanks for your support and (next) contributions

  4. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimino  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bobo.fr, think this was a good idea. Kimino.
    Salut Bobo. This is a good idea. But I think a little like improving the QWERTY keyboard (something french folks do not have to deal with), a good idea does not always get accepted. Most guys, especially in this world, will use their reptillian brain and just think-I did this in Berlin, so there it goes. The other thing is the Berlin thread itself is not so super active, and these field reports kind of keep it current. But I support the idea and in the future, will post in the specific thread. But I suspect you will need to police this before it becomes more common practice.

    I also think the aggressive abuse you have received about this from some is just absurd, not even connected to your point about simply organising info better, and way over the top. One can be critical, but supportive. They should apologise. Knowing you a little, I am sure all your intentions are only to improve the forum. Be well. RB.

  5. #4

    How to put a link (with this bugged forum sofware)

    Thanks to who had put a link to his post.

    The problem is that the forum software is bugged: it inserts the "/ URL" tag before the end of the adress.

    So what we can do is, before "Upload Report".

    1) click on "Preview Report".

    2) so we can see the result of our report above the source generated by the forum sofware: we have to delete the tag at the red position, and write the same tag at the green position (see picture attached).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails URL_ISG.jpg‎  

  6. #3

    All those Berlin brothels are rip-off.

    Why did I criticized you plain list of Berlin brothels wihtout any further information?

    My opinion. They are rip-offs and their prices do not suit the Berlin situation of rather moderate prices in comparison to other German cities.

    I prefer being a member of the 'Freiclub' -1 year membership costs 99,- Euro. Which might not be a good choice for the foreign visitor as all reports are written in German. But the majority of the ladies are freelancers and I prefer supporting a lady directly instead of feeding the owners of a brothel. Besides, I don't like the system of supplements for every 'extra service' which add up to silly prices, not reflected in your price lists.

  7. #2

    Good idea

    Hey Bobo.fr, think this was a good idea. In the recent period I've been hitting Artemis more than the brothels but having reports splitted up by club will be useful for me.

    Thanks.

    Kimino.

  8. #1

    Why did I create Berlin-Brothel's threads? Could you feed them?

    I found that.

    1) there was a mess in the thread "Berlin".

    2) it was difficult to find quickly posts about some precise brothels in Berlin.

    3) the creation of thematic subforums (for example this "Germany. Brothels" subforum) is pratical and useful.

    On the other hand, Breezyhome wrote in his post http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1504547 : I can't create new threads in the Brothels forum, looks like a subscriber thing. One of you folks should start a generic Berlin thread there if you're keen on it..

    As apparently, I could create threads, I created inside this subforum, threads dedicated to some "well known" (often mentionned in different posts) brothels that I did visit in the past. These threads about brothels in Berlin start with a "Starting post" mentioning some basic information about them and I invite forumers to feed them.

    For the moment, I try to retrieve existing posts (in Berlin's thread) about ladies who still work , and put links to them: this work takes time but for a person who is looking for posts and information about a precise brothel, it would be easier than to read post after post the Berlin's thread.

    As much as possible, I avoid to refer my existing posts because it would be a bit narcissistic, I realize that I had the same feeling some years ago already when I wrote in http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1365822: I don't post my meetings anymore because they could be seen as an exhibition of "trophees" : that's not my goal! .

    However, even if I spent my time to create and feed these threads, I received insulting posts (by one member) so I stop to retrieve other links and invite the members to fill this (useful) subforum by their posts.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1571052

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1571048

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, who is paying you
    Nobody is paying me, sir; I thought that may help some people as me years ago when I came to Berlin for the first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha  [View Original Post]
    postings of Berlin brothels without reporting any first hand experiences gained in these locations?

    Yes, I can operate a searching engine myself and do not need you silly postings!
    And do you know how "to operate a searching engine" to find my old posts about my meetings?

    And if instead of being too agressive with a forumer who created threads to serve the others, why wouldn't you add your own helpful posts in these threads? I had a look at your posts and it was hard to find those about your "first hand experiences" in different locations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Classified Advertising and Escorts Guide
The Velvet Rooms
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape