Adult Vacations
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Indore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by IAmJusForU

New to Indore. Help needed

Dear brothers,

I'm new to Indore. It would be really great if you can help me with pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

FS in Indore.

I opened first account of FS in Indore. I am frequently visit Indore and tried many spa. Sometimes got pure massage, sometime, erotic and sometime B2B alongwith other, but never got FS earlier. Recently visited Indore in last week of Feb and tried one Spa which is old one for me. I had availed services but were limited to HJ and boob sucking. This is time I came to know a Thai staff is available hence asked for Thai. Went in room and changed. Room and amenities were above average but only curtains were there. Thai girl came after change and she hugged me as were old friends. Looks were average and aged but boobs were round and firm felt during hugging. Probably they were artificial but could not seen any scare. Got good massage and she delivered best. A lot of hints by touching, rubbing jonny. Sufficient time spent on bum massage. After this negotiation starts. I was desperate to do FS. Initially she resisted to FS and offered Bi2B but I was firm and got FS along with nice B2B.

I am looking for inde in indore or reliable SP. Pl ping me if anyone can share. I will share whatever I have.

A spa ujjain.

Visited A spa on Indore Rd near the Mart.

The massage was good, provided by NE therapist but no extras are provided.

Stay Safe.

LA.

T and R Ujjain.

Visited. T and R spa in Ujjain.

Message is goof with steam and Jacuzzi.

But M2 M only.

Visit if you need good massage.

Stay safe.

LA.

A spa AB road Indore.

Visited A spa on AB road.

The setup was easy opted for the local therapist name S.

The massage was good, extras are available opted for TL and HJ, the rack was good enjoyed playing and sucking.

Left happy and satisfied.

Stay safe.

LA.

Help Ujjain, indore.

Hey friends,

Need help with indies / MILF / SP / Spa in Ujjain / Indore. I am currently visiting Ujjain and plan to visit Indore soon.

Also, any GFE friendly hotels please.

PM me the details.

Thank you.

Stay safe.

LA.

You don't have PM bro, so can't share.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCrayon  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Can I get her digits?

Can anyone get me in touch with trusted service providers?

Shared with you bro, check PM, but that girl is no more available with him but has some other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by HiThereAloha  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Your PM is full. Do share her with us. Am planning a visit soon and would like to try her. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KoolTemp  [View Original Post]
    Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.
    Bro,

Can I get her digits?

Can anyone get me in touch with trusted service providers?

Indore info.

Hey buddys,

I will be visiting Indore in next couple of weeks, would like to explore the city hence if you can help, guide me with the details for MPs and indies that will be great.

Thanks.

Stay Safe.

LA.

This city is not dry.

"Guys this is not a dry city. I don't know about indies, but lots of MPs where you can get FS. Almost every spa except the one in central mall is offering extras. So cheers and enjoy."

Reference needed.

I am visiting this city soon. Can anyone share spa with sure shot extras or indie contact.

SP A girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolTemp  [View Original Post]
    Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.
    Bro,

Your PM is full. Do share her with us. Am planning a visit soon and would like to try her. Thanks in advance!

Help in Indore

Dear friends.

Need help with indies / MILF / SP in Indore for tomrow and day after.

Also, Any GFE friendly hotels please.

Thank you.

Yes Bro, The SP is genuine, I've personally tried him once. I've PM you his digits with reference. Do write an FR and reciprocate with some thing good If you have??

Quote Originally Posted by Munnachodu  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

The girl seems to be good if genuine. I am also in Indore looking foursome SP number or MP. Kindly message if you have some info. I am come frequently to Indore.

My PM is active.

I can help you with Delhi contact.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations