Adult Vacations
The Velvet Room

Thread: Yangon

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by LifeIsABeach

BME club.

Hi,

Just returned back to YNG after 3 years. Checking the posts, noticed no any report about BME2 club (or maybe only BME as original one was closed long time ago), next to City lake view hotel. I used to go there from time to time 2014 - 2015. Place was convenient for me as attached hotel offered cheap rooms. 2015 I paid 80.000 for short time and 30.000 for room. Later when I collected few telephone numbers used to arrange meeting directly in the room, skipping club.

Best.

Quote Originally Posted by catire  [View Original Post]
    hiv in burma might be an issue in places like the emperor. But where there has been an astronomical explosion is the northern border area between it and china. Where the truckdrivers constantly deliver goods and there are girls who ply their trade along those highways / routes to service them. Another factor is that burma? Myanmar is the world; s 2nd largest heroin producers and there are countless peope who shoot it up with needles. That subset of population is almost 100% hiv positive. Issues that don't exist in thai places most farangs visit.
    hahahahahahahahaha.

My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    Care to share with us how you procured a room at the Pan Pacific for "only $50-70" ? (or, should we just wait until the book comes out).
    No I made a mistake, that was a different country. The room was $140.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this report. The funny thing is that the HIV infection rate in Burma is half the rate in Thailand, but you can go to the Thai board and read report after report bragging about bareback sex.
    Hiv in Burma might be an issue in places like the Emperor. But where there has been an astronomical explosion is the northern border area between it and China. Where the truckdrivers constantly deliver goods and there are girls who ply their trade along those highways / routes to service them. Another factor is that Burma? Myanmar is the world; s 2nd largest heroin producers and there are countless peope who shoot it up with needles. That subset of population is almost 100% hiv positive. Issues that don't exist in Thai places most farangs visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommylove  [View Original Post]
    After dinner in Yangon, I walked over to the Emperor Club which is only one block away from the Pan Pacific Hotel. A very nice room here is only $50-70, so I was happy to focus on take out pussy during this leg of the trip.

When I arrived, the entrance was mobbed with touts who were showing me pictures of the various girls on their smartphones, that I could have for 60,000 Burmese kyats (about $40), roughly a 40% discount from what I would get inside. I made it through the gauntlet of pimps and entered the elevator to the fifth floor which held the disco. The entrance fee had gone up from 5000 kyats to 8000 kyats. It was very dark except for the stage where eight women were doing a "fashion show" I would guess maybe 72 100 women were working. There were more women than men, so I figured I could have the pick of the litter.

Sitting in the front row, nursing a can of coke that cost 1800 kyats, I watched about four fashion shows each taking five minutes. These were the most uninspired fashion shows I've ever seen. I thought, "Man, they could really use a gay guy to design this. " The girls walked around without emotion and almost like they were ashamed to be offering themselves. I did see one girl who looked quite pretty with dyed hair. She was young with amazing tits and ass. She was the one I eventually selected.

After the fashion shows were over, I walked around towards the back where the girls were hustling. The music was so loud that nobody could hear each other. Everyone was negotiating using their phones. There was one really hot chick with cute ponytails but she was engaged with some guy so I looked for the one I saw on stage. In the meantime, many other woman came up to me to smile and shout in my ear, "I go with you?" One that caught my attention was an older woman perhaps in late 30's who offered me a really good massage and really cheap but what I wanted was a young hot Burmese superstar.

Eventually I saw the girl I saw on stage, got her attention and we negotiated. Her first offer was 130,000 kyats and I countered 80,000, then used her fingers to say 100,000, which I agreed to. I mean, $65 for prime rib here. Turns out that 30,000 was the bar fine, which I had to prepay. The girl changed from her disco clothes into street clothes and we went outside. As I was leaving, an attendant handed me a condom and told me to give him 1000 kyat tip, about 70 . Outside the taxi drivers said you must take a taxi and charged me 4000 cats to drive one block. About four times the normal rate. This is how all the men made extra money from the girls. My assumption is that the girl would get the rest of what I would pay her, 70,000 kyats.

The hotel I was staying is the best in town and this girl had never been to it. In fact, she had never been in a high-rise, she looked out the window and said "beautiful!" and then couldn't figure out how to close the blinds. When I set the automatic blinds she gasped and said "wow!" Then she showed me something truly amazing. Those yummy perfect tits.

This girl was really fine. Perfect natural tits, great ass, beautiful face. When she was naked I learned her name... Baby. However she was brand new to this work, and kind of innocent. Or maybe she was hustling me. We started out with the shower that was mutual and then when we got in bed, she indicated she wanted me to eat her out so I did my best. What I have to tell you is that this young pussy was good. She tasted of lemons and pepper and was so fine to dine on. She would indicate what she wanted me to do and then I eventually put two fingers in her pussy while eating her out, and she came really hard. Afterwards, she pushed my head away and then asked for a blowjob without blowjob. And she said "I cannot do this!" So I put on a condom, let her blow me a bit, and fucked that tight little pussy. It was great. And the high incidence of HIV in Burma convinced me to play safe.

Afterwards, because we couldn't talk, I just let her go home. I gave her 70,000 kyats and 4000 kyats for taxi service. Actually, I was glad she left because I'm working on a new book and I wanted to get back to writing instead of taking care of her!
    Thanks for this report. The funny thing is that the HIV infection rate in Burma is half the rate in Thailand, but you can go to the Thai board and read report after report bragging about bareback sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommylove  [View Original Post]
    After dinner in Yangon, I walked over to the Emperor Club which is only one block away from the Pan Pacific Hotel. A very nice room here is only $50-70...The hotel I was staying is the best in town.
    Care to share with us how you procured a room at the Pan Pacific for "only $50-70" ? (or, should we just wait until the book comes out).

Emperor Club

After dinner in Yangon, I walked over to the Emperor Club which is only one block away from the Pan Pacific Hotel. A very nice room here is only $50-70, so I was happy to focus on take out pussy during this leg of the trip.

When I arrived, the entrance was mobbed with touts who were showing me pictures of the various girls on their smartphones, that I could have for 60,000 Burmese kyats (about $40), roughly a 40% discount from what I would get inside. I made it through the gauntlet of pimps and entered the elevator to the fifth floor which held the disco. The entrance fee had gone up from 5000 kyats to 8000 kyats. It was very dark except for the stage where eight women were doing a "fashion show" I would guess maybe 72 100 women were working. There were more women than men, so I figured I could have the pick of the litter.

Sitting in the front row, nursing a can of coke that cost 1800 kyats, I watched about four fashion shows each taking five minutes. These were the most uninspired fashion shows I've ever seen. I thought, "Man, they could really use a gay guy to design this. " The girls walked around without emotion and almost like they were ashamed to be offering themselves. I did see one girl who looked quite pretty with dyed hair. She was young with amazing tits and ass. She was the one I eventually selected.

After the fashion shows were over, I walked around towards the back where the girls were hustling. The music was so loud that nobody could hear each other. Everyone was negotiating using their phones. There was one really hot chick with cute ponytails but she was engaged with some guy so I looked for the one I saw on stage. In the meantime, many other woman came up to me to smile and shout in my ear, "I go with you?" One that caught my attention was an older woman perhaps in late 30's who offered me a really good massage and really cheap but what I wanted was a young hot Burmese superstar.

Eventually I saw the girl I saw on stage, got her attention and we negotiated. Her first offer was 130,000 kyats and I countered 80,000, then used her fingers to say 100,000, which I agreed to. I mean, $65 for prime rib here. Turns out that 30,000 was the bar fine, which I had to prepay. The girl changed from her disco clothes into street clothes and we went outside. As I was leaving, an attendant handed me a condom and told me to give him 1000 kyat tip, about 70 . Outside the taxi drivers said you must take a taxi and charged me 4000 cats to drive one block. About four times the normal rate. This is how all the men made extra money from the girls. My assumption is that the girl would get the rest of what I would pay her, 70,000 kyats.

The hotel I was staying is the best in town and this girl had never been to it. In fact, she had never been in a high-rise, she looked out the window and said "beautiful!" and then couldn't figure out how to close the blinds. When I set the automatic blinds she gasped and said "wow!" Then she showed me something truly amazing. Those yummy perfect tits.

This girl was really fine. Perfect natural tits, great ass, beautiful face. When she was naked I learned her name... Baby. However she was brand new to this work, and kind of innocent. Or maybe she was hustling me. We started out with the shower that was mutual and then when we got in bed, she indicated she wanted me to eat her out so I did my best. What I have to tell you is that this young pussy was good. She tasted of lemons and pepper and was so fine to dine on. She would indicate what she wanted me to do and then I eventually put two fingers in her pussy while eating her out, and she came really hard. Afterwards, she pushed my head away and then asked for a blowjob without blowjob. And she said "I cannot do this!" So I put on a condom, let her blow me a bit, and fucked that tight little pussy. It was great. And the high incidence of HIV in Burma convinced me to play safe.

Afterwards, because we couldn't talk, I just let her go home. I gave her 70,000 kyats and 4000 kyats for taxi service. Actually, I was glad she left because I'm working on a new book and I wanted to get back to writing instead of taking care of her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BurmaBaby.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Tommylove; 01-16-19 at 10:54. Reason: Add a photo

Yangon trip - 5 days.

I was there in Yangon for 5 days a week ago.

Stayed at Hotel Grand United (ChinaTown) which is GF hotel.

Picked up girls from Emperor (80 k /1 night) and Club 5 (price in USD, be careful during initial bargaining).

The Japanese and Korean men have upper hand and most of the girls prefer to go with them.

CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu2014  [View Original Post]
    As for Melia Yangon, the hotel was great and has the view of Inya lake, this hotel is "super girl-friendly".
    What does this mean exactly? There's already a girl in your room when you check in? I actually saw that in South Korea years ago. It was a fun surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu2014  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

I have just come back from Yangon, had a good time and have chose the "Melia Yangon" and "Hotel G" near parkroyal hotel.

I am interested about the new 5 star hotel: Wyndham Grand Yangon near Kandawgyi lake. Planning to stay here for the next trip. If anyone know if it is "very-girl-friendly" and what the quality of this hotel?
    I just booked the Wyndham for my next visit. It looks like a very nice, modern hotel. Last visit I stayed at the Park Royal with Club 5 in the basement. I liked the convenience. The hotel was completely GF. Staff was friendly and the room was upscale, but the AC was stuck on cold (the only temp setting regardless of what the dial read) and the swimming pool was undergoing a total resurfacing and was therefor unusable.

I just assume that the Wyndham is GF, but you can always email the reservation department and ask.

About the Wyndham Grand Yangon hotel.

Hello everyone,

I have just come back from Yangon, had a good time and have chose the "Melia Yangon" and "Hotel G" near parkroyal hotel.

Hotel G is a 4 star hotel and totally western style, thought it should be managed by British team. Room not big but well-designed modern style. Also the items such as towel, robe, Shampoo, Shower gel are high quality imported from Australia.

As for Melia Yangon, the hotel was great and has the view of Inya lake, this hotel is "super girl-friendly". But the facilities are little bit old and the restaurants are expensive. But Myanmar plaza and a bank is 2 min so very convenience.

I am interested about the new 5 star hotel: Wyndham Grand Yangon near Kandawgyi lake. Planning to stay here for the next trip. If anyone know if it is "very-girl-friendly" and what the quality of this hotel?

Oops

Jumped into the wrong thread as the BM and Natty posted information about Pattaya in Yangon thread so asked a question about prices too.

Freelancers

I will be there in a few weeks, actually leaving tonight, Christmas Eve, for Taipei followed by Bangkok. How much for freelancers in discos like Red Car, Ibar, etc. ? How about Beach Road girls?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterfuMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi mate,

I'm in Pattas now and will be here over NYE too, if you want to catch up for a beer and a laugh at anytime send me a message. BTW Soi 6 is heaven my god they can suck cock well, Prices here:

Soi 6 1200 bht +350 for room.

Bargirls elsewhere asking 2000 bht long time +barfine 400-1000. (1000 is criminal but the pole dances are rented out at that price).

Gogo's 4000 bht + 1000 barfine.

Soapies 2000-3500 all inclusive.

In Patts now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Great report! Perfect timing too. I leave for thailand in 7 days. Planned on spending NYE in Pattaya and then doing a SEA tour of Burma, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and finishing up in Thailand. The more I think about it and now I read this report I believe I'm going to do 3 to 5 days in Angeles City and Jakarta but spend most of my time in Thailand. It's just so perfect there.
    Hi mate,

I'm in Pattas now and will be here over NYE too, if you want to catch up for a beer and a laugh at anytime send me a message. BTW Soi 6 is heaven my god they can suck cock well, Prices here:

Soi 6 1200 bht +350 for room.

Bargirls elsewhere asking 2000 bht long time +barfine 400-1000. (1000 is criminal but the pole dances are rented out at that price).

Gogo's 4000 bht + 1000 barfine.

Soapies 2000-3500 all inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice Natty! I've been fighting with myself about my plan for a month and now I'm out of time. I actually reached out to you via pm but your inbox was full. I knew you traveled SEA a lot after seeing your reports all over. You helped me a lot on my first trip to BKK. Especially with the price police. I've been reading the heck out of reports from every area I'm interested in and started to feel like I was spreading myself too thin. Had some awesome Burma girls from Thailand so it made it on my list.

If I remember right we had many of the same interests. One being younger stunners no matter the cost. I had Macau on my agenda too but it seems that it's just crazy expensive and not necessarily worth it. You seem to love Jakarta. Is 3-5 days enough? AC 3-5 days enough? Is attempting to go to Tobita in Osaka Japan even worth it or would one be better off pushing those days into Jakarta or AC? Jakarta has my interest perked up out of all the destinations. That Ruth Chris is going to be the icing on the cake. Anxious to explore the different floors of the malio.
    Guy,

I don't know how long you intend to travel. My last trip was for 73 days which was a long marathon swing through SE Asia to be shagging at least one girl a day. Actually, I averaged 1. 3 girls a day due to a number of threesomes and sometimes taking 2 different girls in a night or one in the afternoon one in the evening. Towards the end of my trip I could see that if I were living in Asia, I would eventually slow down to a more sustainable long-term pace of probably 3 or 4 girls a week.

Anyway, since you are embarking on a similar swing through Asia, I thought you and others might find it interesting to see how I proportioned my trip amongst my various favorite punting destinations:

Thailand - 58% (BKK mostly plus a long weekend in Pattaya which was not enough ha ha for Pat).

Jakarta 24% (I love Indonesian girls).

Macau 7% (very very expensive. Don't go unless you are prepared to spend large. The Chinese & Korean models however are spectacular. Price $340 minimum for model category girls in the best saunas).

Yangon 4% (a great Thai weekend visa run destination IMHO. As is Phnom Penh.).

Singapore - 4% (Expensive although not nearly as expensive as Macau. Singapore is better than Saigon for Vietnamese girls IMHO. Some nice Chinese girls too in Geylang. I use Singapore as a 3 or 4 night layover when I plan to fly from Jakarta to Macau.)

Hong Kong 3% (don't bother unless like me you are using HKG as an entry or exit point).

I skipped the PI on my last trip so as to include Macau & Singapore. Hong Kong was only on my itinerary to catch my Multiple city flight back home. I really like Filipinas and plan to spend 14% of my travel time there on my next trip. If you have never been to the PI, I would recommend spending half your time in Manila and half your time in AC to see which destination you like better. I prefer MNL better girls IMHO, but nearly twice as expensive as AC and AC has plenty of nice girls too.

I hope this helps your planning. I am guilty. I have been very slow to post actual trip reports on my latest. Suffice it to say here that I had an amazing time. I met some wonderful girls. There were at least 20 girls in my top 10. Haha. I only 2 bad girls. One of which was a clock watcher girl from Badabing Go Go, Patpong, BKK.

My motto is Stay thirsty.

NB.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations