www.casualencounters.org
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Bogota FAQ

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Routard
    Quote Originally Posted by RunTweek  [View Original Post]
    Good evening,

I recently encounter my first experience in a Bogota, Colombia massage parlor. Prior to starting, I negotiated that I wanted a massage with a happy ending. Upon getting undressed, she immediately started kissing and licking my scrotum and I politely reminded her I just wanted a massage for now with a happy ending. My question is. In the 15 seconds that she was kissing me on the lips and on my dick, do I have to worry about an STD? She never put the entire head in her mouth or even opened it, just kissed it as if she was feeling me out without a condom. Has anyone experienced in these situations heard of activities being offered unprotected? Even kissing on the lips? It was my first experience so I want to ensure that my risk is minimal. Thanks in advance.
    You're probably going to die. Sorry.

Were you aware that STD stands for sexually transmitted disease? The bacteria grows inside the penis or vagina and is transferred from one to the other through vaginal penetration. The only risk you were exposed to was if she had open sores on her lips or in her mouth, which could be herpes.

If you paid for a massage and negotiated for a happy ending and she immediately starts blowing you, there is one other risk. There's a very good chance you overpaid by a bunch.

I asked the same question at the clinic. My understanding is kissing has very little risk unless there is obvious signs of infection.

Also that the receiver has less of a risk for catching anything. Again this is if there were no signs.

Still you should bet tested as a baseline regardless of the activity this time.

Also a informative and funny read: https://markmanson.net/std-guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RunTweek  [View Original Post]
    Good evening,

I recently encounter my first experience in a Bogota, Colombia massage parlor. Prior to starting, I negotiated that I wanted a massage with a happy ending. Upon getting undressed, she immediately started kissing and licking my scrotum and I politely reminded her I just wanted a massage for now with a happy ending. My question is. In the 15 seconds that she was kissing me on the lips and on my dick, do I have to worry about an STD? She never put the entire head in her mouth or even opened it, just kissed it as if she was feeling me out without a condom. Has anyone experienced in these situations heard of activities being offered unprotected? Even kissing on the lips? It was my first experience so I want to ensure that my risk is minimal. Thanks in advance.

Recently tried Bogota Massage Parlor. Question.

Good evening,

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    There are several reasons. First, the altitude. Next is size. Medellin is also cheaper.
    Completely agree, a lot of reasons make Medellin more popular than Bogota, none of them being related to mongering. For pure mongering, Bogota's scene is way better. Also for non pro scene (and I mean real non pro) Bogota is a way better option due to it's size as girls can fulfill their adventure with a gringo fantasy without fearing to be spotted and judged. As Colombianas use to say: "pueblo chiquito, infierno grande".

There are several reasons. First, the altitude. At 8500 feet above sea level, Bogota will be uncomfortable for most mongers, especially for short visits. Many people suffer from headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness, lack of energy, insomnia and a few other things. Medellin is at 4900 feet, which is low enough to alleviate most altitude sickness.

The altitude also means a cooler climate. Night time temperatures drop into the low 40 range. Daytime temps are seldom above 72. During the rainy season it's unpleasantly cool. You will definitely need a jacket. Long sleeve shirts are also a good idea. Outside of Santa Fe you will rarely see anyone in short sleeves. Medellin is usually 75-85 day time and 60-65 night time. With low humidity it's comfortable year round.

Next is size. Bogota is one of the largest cities in South America. Traffic is horrible and most mongers don't like to use the Transmilenio, which is often overcrowded to the point that defies belief. The Medellin Metro also is often overcrowded, but it's much better than the Transmilenio.

Attitude is another area where Bogota falls short. People in Bogota always seem to be in a hurry. They seem a little more distant to me. People are friendlier in Medellin.

Medellin is also cheaper, overall, than Bogota, although either city is a bargain by US standards.
    Thank you so much for the feedback.

The altitude could be a huge factor and something I did not considered.

There are several reasons. First, the altitude. At 8500 feet above sea level, Bogota will be uncomfortable for most mongers, especially for short visits. Many people suffer from headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness, lack of energy, insomnia and a few other things. Medellin is at 4900 feet, which is low enough to alleviate most altitude sickness.
    Completely agree. While I lucked out with the weather during my visit in June, the altitude was a problem. It wasn't as bad as Cuzco, but any physical activities including the one associated with this hobby, would inevitably lead to shortness of breath and sometimes diziness.

However, not everyone will experience these issues, so I'd recommend to stay for at least a couple of nights and see how it goes. I actually liked the city and enjoyed doing some touristy things, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Psvrunner  [View Original Post]
    I have used the service several times. She explicitly states in the interview process not text messages or emails and everything is done over the voice. As you have found out, she does not speak English. If you use a translator for the initial interview, you will inevitably have problems when you are trying to set up a date because there is some back and forth communication that must be done over the phone.
    I was afraid this would prove undoable. Oh well.

Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by OldBelly69  [View Original Post]
    Wow, so glad that found this and thank you Routard for the report.

I have posted this same question before but why Bogota isn't discussed much than Medellin as desperate of being a capital city?

Is there a drop off in terms of general girl quality in between these two cities? Or just different in terms of what city has to offer?

Literally, spent few weeks reading about Medellin but Bogota is way more convenient due to the direct flight option.

Please feel free to share any opinions you might have.

The altitude also means a cooler climate. Night time temperatures drop into the low 40 range. Daytime temps are seldom above 72. During the rainy season it's unpleasantly cool. You will definitely need a jacket. Long sleeve shirts are also a good idea. Outside of Santa Fe you will rarely see anyone in short sleeves. Medellin is usually 75-85 day time and 60-65 night time. With low humidity it's comfortable year round.

Next is size. Bogota is one of the largest cities in South America. Traffic is horrible and most mongers don't like to use the Transmilenio, which is often overcrowded to the point that defies belief. The Medellin Metro also is often overcrowded, but it's much better than the Transmilenio.

Attitude is another area where Bogota falls short. People in Bogota always seem to be in a hurry. They seem a little more distant to me. People are friendlier in Medellin.

Medellin is also cheaper, overall, than Bogota, although either city is a bargain by US standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    I'm so intrigued by this option, but wondering if anyone like me with a less than passable Spanish has managed to make it work. A small correction, BTW, it's agencialibid. Co, not. Com.
    I have used the service several times. She explicitly states in the interview process not text messages or emails and everything is done over the voice. As you have found out, she does not speak English. If you use a translator for the initial interview, you will inevitably have problems when you are trying to set up a date because there is some back and forth communication that must be done over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Routard  [View Original Post]
    GENERAL
    Comparing the Bogota scene to the other cities in Colombia, Medellin has the fame of the most beautiful girls in Colombia, but they are far too artificial with fake tits, boobs and low personality. The Medellin scene is also way smaller with way less options than the Bogota scene. The Cartagena scene is another option only for the beach, the safety and the touristic options available. When it comes to pure mongering, the scene is small, the girls are less beautiful, more expensive and spoiled due tourism. Other cities than Bogota, Medellin or Cartagena are not an option for mongering purposes only.
    Wow, so glad that found this and thank you Routard for the report.

I have posted this same question before but why Bogota isn't discussed much than Medellin as desperate of being a capital city?

Is there a drop off in terms of general girl quality in between these two cities? Or just different in terms of what city has to offer?

Literally, spent few weeks reading about Medellin but Bogota is way more convenient due to the direct flight option.

Please feel free to share any opinions you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Routard  [View Original Post]
    As far as I understood, she will never comunicate by writing in spanish or english whatsover, everything is by telephone, probably to avoid any legal issue. She has no staff, so she will not hire any english speaking employee just to attend 2-3 gringos a year. Easiest would be to ask someone else to make the call for you. As the interview can be done through visio, your spanish speaking buddy can help you to get also through the interview.
    That's a great idea, actually. I don't have any Spanish speaking buddies, but, I don't see why I couldn't hire someone for like 30 minutes to do a Skype interview. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SXLover  [View Original Post]
    I also have same dilemma. I also have no Spanish skills and they don't speak English. I tried communicating via email but no help. Wish she has English speaking staff.
    As far as I understood, she will never comunicate by writing in spanish or english whatsover, everything is by telephone, probably to avoid any legal issue. She has no staff, so she will not hire any english speaking employee just to attend 2-3 gringos a year. Easiest would be to ask someone else to make the call for you. As the interview can be done through visio, your spanish speaking buddy can help you to get also through the interview.

Diana Bustos

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    I'm so intrigued by this option, but wondering if anyone like me with a less than passable Spanish has managed to make it work. A small correction, BTW, it's agencialibid. Co, not. Com.
    I also have same dilemma. I also have no Spanish skills and they don't speak English. I tried communicating via email but no help. Wish she has English speaking staff.

Thanks for a great update Routard, and has anyone tried that Diana Bustos service?

Once again, Routard comes through with a treasure trove of info, thank you Routard.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations