escort directory

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 286 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Wow. My cousin needs to play the lottery. She was one of those 427 and at 50 years old looks like she just made the cutoff.
    Wow! Do you recall me mentioning something about maybe occasionally posting something that wasn't complete bullshit? I see you're still not ready for such a drastic change.

    The AstraZeneca vaccine, which had (up through October) 427 detected cases of blood clots in vaccine recipients is not authorized for use in the US.

    Let me guess. Your cousin decided to go to another country to get vaccinated because she only wanted to get vaccinated with a vaccine which might pose a slightly greater health risk to her? Or maybe she lives in Kenya, but comes to play the lottery in the US every week?

    I understand how some people feel the need to makeup stories to convince themselves they have some value. However, you should at least take 5 seconds to make sure your bullshit story is even possible.

    Speaking of impossible bullshit stories, I'm still waiting on your explanation how the girl in Mexico who sent you her test results, managed to get infected twice in less than 1 month.

    Since we're on the subject, also still waiting on the explanation why a world traveler, from the US, would go out clubbing in the US carrying only a Thai driver's license for identification.

    Just one bit more. "Almost all the reported events were in women aged 50 and younger" doesn't define a limit. It merely identifies where most of the data points are located. For example if I say "almost all of the businesses in El Centro are closed after 8 pm", it doesn't mean that it's miraculous to find an open bar after 8 pm. It means a significant majority of all the businesses located in El Centro will be closed after 8 pm.

    Don't worry. I'm sure there are some people who don't yet recognize you as nothing more than an overachieving bullshit spreader.

  2. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    427 instances out of 25 million doses, and you believe that?
    Wow. My cousin needs to play the lottery. She was one of those 427 and at 50 years old looks like she just made the cutoff.

  3. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    As of November 427 recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine had developed blood clots. That's 427 instances out of over 25 million doses. Almost all of the reported events were in women aged 50 or younger.

    Since I'm not a woman, not aged 50 or younger and didn't receive either the AstraZeneca or the J&J vaccine, the embolic event I didn't have, if it existed anywhere outside of your feeble mind, probably couldn't have been blamed on any vaccine. Add in that almost all of the potentially vaccine induced embolic events occurred within 2 weeks of vaccination, and your idiotic assumption becomes even more idiotic.
    I actually thought with the death certificate thing you might come around and understand that mathematical calculations are not worth a damned thing if the data is shit.

    Gene is right about anticoagulants / heparin being the standard of care for the treatment of Covid. What I was making fun of him for was he knows damned well Covid cases are over counted and that no one with a blood clot and Covid is not being counted as a Covid death.

    The other thing is that he speaking like he has this great knowledge about heparin when good doctors (unlike the ones you had) have been using heparin on all hospitalized Covid patients for years.

    427 instances out of 25 million doses, and you believe that? Your comments cannot surprise me anymore.

    JJBee, you remind me of the guy from Big Fan. Here you go and get vaccinated, think you are 95% protected, and travel. You do not lash out at the vaccine company for their shitty and fraudulent product. You blame your immune system and lash out at Republicans and do not want anyone to get the "conspiracy theory" that vaccine did not work when it totally failed you. Hell, the vaccine companies knew their shitty vaccines were not going to work for long. That is why they left two extra spaces for the subsequent vaccines on the vaccine cards, and you complied and got the third.

    And then after having an embolic event, you convince yourself that a 3rd vaccine has benefit even when in your case it put you at a huge risk of side effects and has zero benefit for you at all.

    Despite the government not educating you on what Covid is and how it kills and the vaccine company giving you a completely shitty and dangerous product, you are still defending both of them after all that.

    The number of cases of Covid now are at an all time high, the death rate with vaccines in the USA was 50% higher in 2021 than 2020. The promise of the vaccines were complete and utter bullshit and now there is this backtracking.

    So Biden and the media like the NYT play the one card they know will be a winner: blue states have less Covid and less Covid deaths than red ones, and you Democratic douches buy it hook, line, and sinker. Yeah, all would be great with Covid if not for those damned Republicans.

    At this point, all I can do is marvel at the horrible judgments you make. You and Huacho and Paulie and Villiainy are so invested in the red-blue debate, you dummies are incapable of seeing any other colors. There is nothing I or anyone here can do to get you to change your mind. The only source you guys will listen to is your libtard friends.

  4. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    Keep clinging to the orwellian goal post changing from the cdc aka pfizers main mouthpiece.

    You know what tells you it does nothing to reduce transmission, absolutely nothing?

    Record cases in every western country, but it's funny more people are vaccinated than ever before.

    And the vaccinated have to wear masks inside again.

    Doesn't matter if you're boosted even here in Colombia.

    It's like July 2020 all over again because people are obedient to unelected rule makers.

    It wouldn't surprise me if you were a cuckold, since you like bending over so much for your "superiors".

    But yes keep coping and projecting onto the unvaccinated.
    That's the spirit! Say you're not going to read something and then reply to it it's a classic technique used when your bullshit has been debunked.

    I notice you're another one who has sexual fantasies about me. It's rather strange when guys on here publicly post their fantasies about me, but whatever it takes.

    However, you might want to get someone to explain cuckold to you, as it has nothing to do with bending over. It also doesn't apply to someone who is not in some type of committed relationship.

  5. #2956

    By inference that means most of what you believe is wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    If you take 20% of the best five guys answers and combine them into one, you come up with something that resembles the truth. No matter how sure of yourself you are, you are wrong.
    And I would include myself in that group.

  6. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Mr. International Disease Spreader is the biggest asshole because he admits to using a fake vaccination card.

    I just got boosted in the country where I live and they took my fingerprint. So my passport and my fingerprint are in the government system. I hope some of you vax card faking assholes come here and try to game the system. You'll get taken to the detention center at a place called Pavoncito. I doubt you'll enjoy it.
    Amazing that I am dating 4 nurses here that evidently love to get diseases spread inside of them. How do I get to that Pavoncito place? I am having a great time in Colombia and would like to check the place out. Oh sorry. I thought you meant the Pavoncito place was in Colombia. I see that it is in Guate. Funny I was there about 4 weeks ago and had no problem. Maybe this Pavoncito place is new or was not ready for a disease spreader like me. Maybe next time though! Sincerely, Your Asshole By Nature.

  7. #2954

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    If you take 20% of the best five guys answers and combine them into one, you come up with something that resembles the truth. No matter how sure of yourself you are, you are wrong.
    Says the Hotel Nutibara Tusi boy. Wink. But calling certain people 80% wrong is easy, while proving it is another matter. Roll up your sleeves.

  8. #2953

    If you take 20% of the best five guys answers

    If you take 20% of the best five guys answers and combine them into one, you come up with something that resembles the truth. No matter how sure of yourself you are, you are wrong.

  9. #2952
    And if natural immunity was so great, why did dickhead Djokovic get re-infected?

  10. #2951
    Allow me to respond to Elvis by repeating that vaccine refusers are selfish fucking assholes. But of course Elvis, JackOffWalker, Mr International Disease Spreader, TK from Scandinavia, and so forth are so far down the misinformation rabbit hole that it really doesn't matter to them. Mr. International Disease Spreader is the biggest asshole because he admits to using a fake vaccination card. I think TK is doing that too, but he has not directly admitted it.

    I just got boosted in the country where I live and they took my fingerprint. So my passport and my fingerprint are in the government system. I hope some of you vax card faking assholes come here and try to game the system. You'll get taken to the detention center at a place called Pavoncito. I doubt you'll enjoy it.

  11. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    No, I actually meant continuously, incessantly, without pause, rather than repetitively.
    Yeah well that ain't accurate because no one posts without pause. You'd like to be right here, because Elvis is quite a prolific poster, but you're not right. Continuous and incessant aren't the same thing. Very few things are actually continuous and internet chat postings certainly aren't.

  12. #2949

    Not reading that drivel, nor is anyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this bit?

    "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission. So if you're going home to somebody who has not been vaccinated, somebody who can't get vaccinated. I would suggest you wear a mask in a public indoor setting," Walensky stated.

    If you can find someone who can read, they can explain to you that she did not say "the vaccine has 0% effect on transmission. " She said something that has been known at least since June and suspected even earlier. She alluded to something which has been discussed here. If this site supported the use of crayons I would put it in terms you possibly could understand. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with using words and you've already proven such advanced communication techniques are beyond your capacity.

    Let's start with another thing the CDC Director said in the same interview:

    "Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death. They prevent it," Walensky said.

    Preventing severe illness and death is kind of important, at least to those of us who aren't already brain dead.

    Back to whether or not vaccines reduce transmission. I use "reduce" because contrary to what you and the other brainless twats insist on, at no time was any vaccine promoted as being 100% effective and continuing to be 100% effective for life against any and all possible new variants. That's why they do studies, instead of just quote mining to find things to support their twisted, childish fantasies.

    We knew in June that the original vaccines were less effective at preventing infection from the Delta variant. We know now the original vaccines are even less effective at preventing infection from the Omicron variant. However, we also know the vaccines are still very effective at preventing severe illness and death..
    Keep clinging to the orwellian goal post changing from the cdc aka pfizers main mouthpiece.

    You know what tells you it does nothing to reduce transmission, absolutely nothing?

    Record cases in every western country, but it's funny more people are vaccinated than ever before.

    And the vaccinated have to wear masks inside again.

    Doesn't matter if you're boosted even here in Colombia.

    It's like July 2020 all over again because people are obedient to unelected rule makers.

    It wouldn't surprise me if you were a cuckold, since you like bending over so much for your "superiors".

    But yes keep coping and projecting onto the unvaccinated.

  13. #2948
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Thing with this lunatic Huacho is he is saying that if you are unvaccinated you are an asshole. The CDC estimates that half the country has had Covid and it is growing by the day. Huacho has sucked down so much libtard paranoia he thinks natural immunity does not count. I hope he does not believe me because I rather like the idea of him staying in a bunker.

    To me, the pandemic is over, and it is time to start to rationally call out who got it right and who got it wrong and what we do next.
    Yes, he has drunk a good measure of Kool-aid, as have many people in the world, and a good few here. It is not surprising though. Many educated and middle class people have been brought up as political and cultural conservatists. They still beleive what government tells them. This is why conservative governments rule vast swathes of the western world. Bcos sheeple drink the Kool-aid and are unable to fact from fiction, narratives constructed to push political aims. And the way governments have acted during this pandemic. I am not sure if there is any way back from it TBH. The lies they have told people, the false science they have all clung on to, the authoritarian legislation they have passed thru (mandates, shutting down dissent, fines, one for them-one rule for us), the complete failure of their policies. Simply bcos the science was never on the side. It is hard for me to see a way back to normality from this. There is going to be so much hatred of authority from this (not from me, I always hated them. Hehe).

    Some people criticise China, Russia, over authoritarian rule. But the West is equally as bad. Previously they just oppressed other countries, but now they have turned on their own people.

  14. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed the CDC director say last week what "conspiracy theorists" were saying for months.

    That the vaccine has a 0% effect on transmission.

    But keep projecting and making justifications for the absolute failure of the vaccine.

    Yea, it's the unvaxxed. Cultists are hilarious, looking from the outside in.
    Are you talking about this bit?

    "what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission. So if you're going home to somebody who has not been vaccinated, somebody who can't get vaccinated. I would suggest you wear a mask in a public indoor setting," Walensky stated.

    If you can find someone who can read, they can explain to you that she did not say "the vaccine has 0% effect on transmission. " She said something that has been known at least since June and suspected even earlier. She alluded to something which has been discussed here. If this site supported the use of crayons I would put it in terms you possibly could understand. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with using words and you've already proven such advanced communication techniques are beyond your capacity.

    Let's start with another thing the CDC Director said in the same interview:

    "Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death. They prevent it," Walensky said.

    Preventing severe illness and death is kind of important, at least to those of us who aren't already brain dead.

    Back to whether or not vaccines reduce transmission. I use "reduce" because contrary to what you and the other brainless twats insist on, at no time was any vaccine promoted as being 100% effective and continuing to be 100% effective for life against any and all possible new variants. That's why they do studies, instead of just quote mining to find things to support their twisted, childish fantasies.

    We knew in June that the original vaccines were less effective at preventing infection from the Delta variant. We know now the original vaccines are even less effective at preventing infection from the Omicron variant. However, we also know the vaccines are still very effective at preventing severe illness and death.

    "If you're going home to someone who hasn't been vaccinated, who can't be vaccinated."

    Home. A place where most people spend a great deal of time. If you share a home with someone, particularly someone who is unvaccinated, and one of you becomes infected with Covid, there's a strong possibility the infected person will pass the virus on to others living in the same home. This is because people who live together often spend extended periods of time in close proximity.

    Let me explain it with something else you can't understand. Some casinos have an oversized, free slot machine. Everyone gets 1 free play on the machine. If you play once, you're chance of winning is very low. If you play it every 2 seconds for 8 hours per day, your chance of eventually winning approaches 100%.

    If you are infected and you walk by someone on the street, your chance of infecting them is low. If you spend hours face to face with them your chance of transmission is much higher. If they are unvaccinated the chance is even higher.

    The vaccines do 3 main things.

    1. They reduce your risk of becoming infected.

    2. They reduce the time you will be infectious if you become infected.

    3. They reduce the risk of serious illness and death if you become infected.

  15. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed the CDC director say last week what "conspiracy theorists" were saying for months. That the vaccine has a 0% effect on transmission.
    But of course you provide no source for this, probably because it isn't true.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PB2WH

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape