escort directory

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 284 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2069
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Aks them to explain the stats in South Korea. No lockdown. Lockdowns were clearly not necessary. They were a tool that was used with highly variable results. Results that indicate that there were more important factors at play.
    No government tells the truth about Covid. Statistics are meaningless. For example: Japan has like 225 cases today and No lockdown. DO you actually believe it? Statistics can be manipulated in a thousand ways.

  2. #2068

    Well jajajajaja

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    The type of rationale during this thing has been inconceivable to me. If you are vaxed then it is okay for you to come in and spead the disease around. If you are unvaxed, don't you dare come in here and spread the disease that you don't have around. So it is better for a vaxed person that is infected to come in than an unvaxed person that is not infected? If you are vaxed with the disease then we are happy to continue being your employer. If you are unvaxed without the disease then turn in your ID. What logically should matter is if the person is infected, regardless of their vaccination status.

    The world has gone crazy. Nobody ever came and made sure I was wearing a condom so I would not get AIDS, never came to make sure I was wrapped up so I did not catch pneumonia, never came to make sure my seat belt was on so I did not die in an accident, never made sure my shoes were tied so I did not trip and fall. But now everyone is dead set on making sure I am vaxed so I don't get Covid to the point that I can not work or enter certain establishments without being so. This type of thinking must be well beyond my paygrade or from another world.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/08/reality-dysphoria/

  3. #2067

    But he "thinks"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Aks them to explain the stats in South Korea. No lockdown. Lockdowns were clearly not necessary. They were a tool that was used with highly variable results. Results that indicate that there were more important factors at play.
    Too stupid. He thinks these 50 (non Brit) European companies are American. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURO_STOXX_50.

    Even European heroes are better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cusging.jpg‎  

  4. #2066

    Hollywood's Wehrmacht

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    WoW are you in need of a remedial history lesson. Those higher paying jobs that you are crowing about are largely with American companies. And the only reason you have the right to blow your hot air this direction is because the US pulled your sorry, lazy, ineffectual asses out of two World Wars. But for that you would be clicking your heels and spraying your spit when you talk. OH yes and you have the luxury to share your obnoxious, uneducated opinions with us is because we created the internet to allow it. So you can keep writing your Euro-crap. Maybe ShooBree will agree with you.
    You have watched too many Audie Murphy movies. Have you seen Colditz where US prisoners escape? In reality, none escaped. And Americans did no serious fighting in Europe. Bar the Ardennes where they were surrender monkeys and shot prisoners out of hand.

    90% of German casualties were on the Eastern Front. The Yanks came in late, robbing and raping all round them. They even make movies boasting about their thieves.

    Now off you go and polish up your brasses on the USS Harvey Milk.

    This Brit invented the Internet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee Americans do not invent. They just rob (from German physicists after WW2) and rape. Away and eat your Big Mac and Coke.

  5. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, it's easy to see that you're the retard given that your only argument is "mirror, mirror on the wall". You're simply too stupid to understand simple facts & stats, not to mention your inability to draw any reasonable conclusions.

    You probably should work on your reading comprehension because you haven't understood a god damn thing.
    Oh, he gets it, Shoobree. While Viliany is not trying to get laid solving calculus problems (one of these days it will work for sure), you have to understand that he and all the rest of these Democratic douches are not trying to be logical but working on their douche scores. The only way these guys can be so irrational is that they are getting paid for it and with these douches, the feeling not the reality but the feeling is that if they are good douches with high scores the government gravy train will not stop for them.

    So how do you be a good douche? You just point and hate.

    Trump: evil. Trump voters: more evil. And then you go down the list: Putin, Joe Rogin, Aaron Rogers, Dennis Prager, Sweden, those not vaccinated, and lately parents AKA domestic terrorists in Virginia (that one did not work out so well).

    The douches are in foul mood because of Virginia, and they know what is coming.

    You are a bad douche if you criticize Fauci because he is on your team. He did not fund development of the virus because he says so, and you cannot criticize China for making and screwing up and releasing the virus. No, that is racist, but Sweden is mostly white so they are fair douche game.

    You will never beat a douche. They will never admit they are wrong. What they will do is go silent. They will debate censoring Trump on Twitter but when you tell them that their stupid censoring led to Trump starting his own media company which put $4 billion in his pocket they will be silent. That is really a foreshadow of things to come.

    They demonize those who do not get vaccinated as selfish because they are spreading Covid (even though getting the vax does not prevent transmission), but when one of their own is symptomatic and spreads the virus over 2 continents, it is crickets. You cannot criticize your fellow douche. It hurts your score.

    The douches wanted to destroy the world economy so Trump would not get re-elected. Mission accomplished, but they thought they could just turn it back on, and it does not work that way. I think the funniest issue is on oil. Do you get what a great unifier Joe Biden is? The prices on oil and gas have skyrocketed, and there is a ton, I mean a ton, of spare capacity in the system. You have a very diverse set of producers in OPEC, in Russia, and the American oil companies. Inevitably, one country or group would increase capacity to get at the spare cash and drive the price down. Because of Joe Biden, no one is cheating, and prices are up and staying there. The American rig count is half of what it was when oil was this high before.

    So Sweden's greatest sin was not participating in the destruction of the world economy to get rid of Trump. Everyone else was willing to do it. The reason that Sweden did not is this was not up to the pols. It was the only country that had a health care professional in charge, and he had the audacity to look at lockdowns and say they have not been proven to work with Covid. Do no harm again.

    And my hat is off to the Colombian people who also did not allow their government to destroy their economy by fighting lockdowns.

    The douches are going to have to pull out all the stops in 2022 and 2024 and it is not going to work. For people who so hate Trump, no one can match him financially now. His being president in 2024 now is virtually his choice. And this time, Trump will have his personnel (and not Bush's personnel) to drain the swamp, and all these douches will be deprived of their precious swamp water and only then will these douches perish. It is not going to be reason or logic that does them in but their own stupid douche plans for domination.

  6. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    You have yet to explain how lockdowns can be so great while at the same time Peru has twice the number of deaths per capita compared to Brazil and Colombia.
    You also have to explain how the number of deaths per capita can be less or roughly the same in Sweden as it is in other Western European countries such as France, the UK, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg, Portugal and Switzerland.
    Aks them to explain the stats in South Korea. No lockdown. Lockdowns were clearly not necessary. They were a tool that was used with highly variable results. Results that indicate that there were more important factors at play.

  7. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    because the US pulled your sorry, lazy, ineffectual asses out of two World Wars..
    In the Second World War the USA was too cowardly to enter until it was half way over and until the Europeans (mostly Russians and Brits, but also plenty of rebels from defeated countries) had blunted Hitler. The prospect of genocide against the Jews was not enough of a provocation to enter the war for the USA. Oh no, no. They had to wait for a selfish reason to enter. The Japanese sank a few of the ships in Pearl Harbour. Ah diddums.

    How cowardly to claim victory when you only turn up after the fighting is done. It reminds me of the Galdiator movie when Commodus turns up in Germania to claim the glory just as Maximus has finished the barbarians off. You guys and your warped versions of history make me laugh.

  8. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Once again, being disrespectful by accusing all US citizens of a trait exhibited by one (with provocation). If you're going to constantly paste your hypocrisy across the board, you should expect it's going to be noticed.
    I wrote "many USAns", not "all", you fkn moron.

  9. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    WoW are you in need of a remedial history lesson. Those higher paying jobs that you are crowing about are largely with American companies. And the only reason you have the right to blow your hot air this direction is because the US pulled your sorry, lazy, ineffectual asses out of two World Wars. But for that you would be clicking your heels and spraying your spit when you talk. OH yes and you have the luxury to share your obnoxious, uneducated opinions with us is because we created the internet to allow it. So you can keep writing your Euro-crap. Maybe ShooBree will agree with you.
    Haha, oh god you really are stuck in the past!

    Its embarrassing to see the moronic shit you write, Europeans are working for European companies. The high paying jobs are with European companies. I don't know anyone who works for an American company. It always amuses me to visit Japan and hear what they think of the Americans they have had the displeasure of dealing with.

    And lets face it, there are not many USAns working in Silicon Valley. You Americans are too stupid and uneducated to do the work properly so the companies have to hire Asians and Europeans.

    And how about the American car industry, its shit. Its the worst shit I've ever seen, and I've seen French cars. Don't even get me started on Air Boeing. USA is dependend on tariffs because no one outside the US wants to buy their shit. Why? Because you are incompetent, you should have realized that a long time ago but you didn't as you USAns suffers from the Dunning Kruger-effect.

    USA is about to go belly upp, just look at the debt and trade deficit.

    The problem with you isn't only your lack of education, its the combination of how uneducated and arrogant you are.

    USAns are a bit like King Midas but whatever you touch turns to shit. If you want to make something into an overprised tourist trap just send in the USAns! Because you have no clue about anything. You tip when no one else will tip and you overpay because you're ignorant&arrogant.

    Its 2021, and you are still stuck in the 70's.

  10. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    You make some very good points. I can't imagine anyone who would think Sweden is most like various Middle-Eastern countries because they took on some immigrants. I have to wonder if ShooBree is a second account for Elvis or MarquisdeSade1.
    You have already disqualified yourself from any serious discussion by claiming Sweden to be "genetically homogeneous" and acting as if all the Nordic countries are exactly the same.

    No matter what childish insults you throw at me the fact remains that, unlike you, I have actually managed to back up my statements with facts and statistics.

    You have yet to explain how lockdowns can be so great while at the same time Peru has twice the number of deaths per capita compared to Brazil and Colombia.

    You also have to explain how the number of deaths per capita can be less or roughly the same in Sweden as it is in other Western European countries such as France, the UK, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg, Portugal and Switzerland.

  11. #2059

    Well stated

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    WoW are you in need of a remedial history lesson. Those higher paying jobs that you are crowing about are largely with American companies. And the only reason you have the right to blow your hot air this direction is because the US pulled your sorry, lazy, ineffectual asses out of two World Wars. But for that you would be clicking your heels and spraying your spit when you talk. OH yes and you have the luxury to share your obnoxious, uneducated opinions with us is because we created the internet to allow it. So you can keep writing your Euro-crap. Maybe ShooBree will agree with you.
    Yep we have a bunch of whining, whimpering, ungrateful and envious Euros amongst us, all sources of both nausea and amusement. Not to mention that there's no shortage of broke dumbasses over there, as is seen in this hooker forum day after day. Keep dreaming of Colombia guys. Wink.

  12. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Where I live, they use 'puta' as a random filler word, even when two women are talking. The same way some English speakers use 'fucken' as filler or punctuation. They use 'mierda' the same way, just in random conversation. Example: 'Ayer puta fui al supermercado. Mierda, mucha gente. Pero puta, buenas gangas. ' Yesterday I went to the fucking supermarket. Shit, there were a lot of people. But fuck did I get some good bargains. Like that.
    Okay. Let's make it simple. Where you live, walk up to any woman you don't know and say "eres puta. " A statement, not a question. What type of reaction would you expect? Better yet, try it in front of her husband or father. Is everyone laughing and having a good time?

    The girls in Medellin say "hijaputa" all the time. Among friends it's acceptable. Using it with strangers is not a good idea.

  13. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroMorales  [View Original Post]
    .......Most parts of Western Europe have higher median wages than the USA ie Big Mac land. Plus, Europeans actually get holidays.

    By all means, insult away so we can laugh at you but don't insult your European betters. Few Europeans live in basements BTW https://www.quora.com/Do-houses-in-E...have-basements.

    Nut as you probably can't afford the fare to the civilized world from your NYNY / Chicago slum, you probably don't know that.
    WoW are you in need of a remedial history lesson. Those higher paying jobs that you are crowing about are largely with American companies. And the only reason you have the right to blow your hot air this direction is because the US pulled your sorry, lazy, ineffectual asses out of two World Wars. But for that you would be clicking your heels and spraying your spit when you talk. OH yes and you have the luxury to share your obnoxious, uneducated opinions with us is because we created the internet to allow it. So you can keep writing your Euro-crap. Maybe ShooBree will agree with you.

  14. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Thk you for posting some sense. Quite rare in this section. Not only is puta not an insult, but it is also impossible to insult people that are not present and party to the words. . Never heard anything so ridiculous. Fkn moron. Haha.
    You left out the disrespectful part, dumbfuck. Or are you once again practicing your hypocrisy?

    There is an entire category of words which are considered disrespectful and insulting, whether or not they are directed at an individual.

    Let's try a couple you're probably familiar with: Coon and Dago. There are thousands of others but these will suffice.

    If you were to say something like "all these coons are ruining this place", or "A couple of Dagos were here yesterday" it's insulting, whether they specified groups are present. And you know it's insulting. If you're walking around El Centro you don't start yelling "puta" at every girl.

    However, as is common with racists, bigots and misogynists, you feel it's perfectly acceptable if no woman is around to hear it.

    Normally, I wouldn't mention it, except of your constant bullshit whining about people being disrespectful and insulting.

  15. #2055

    This is going to be fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Yes you are being disrespectful again. I guess that's just the way many USAns are. They can't help themselves in their "exceptionalism". You wrote "And as a side note, you did notice MrE's discovery that:. " So clearly you were writing to me as your response was to my comment. So calling me ignorant for your incorrect / inaccurate comment just shows what a FKN MORON you are. And yes that whole discussion was about the rights of immigration officials to seach cellphones, so it was everything to do w immigration you FKN MORON.

    I am really tired of chatting w you you FKN MORON. So don't expact any more replies from me you FKN MORON.
    Once again, being disrespectful by accusing all US citizens of a trait exhibited by one (with provocation). If you're going to constantly paste your hypocrisy across the board, you should expect it's going to be noticed.

    Here's the post of mine you're referring to. It was a reply to VasyaPetya. His post was directed to you. My post only referred to you in the opening line.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Plus, he's not very good at it, a feeling I'm sure you're familiar with.

    Here's a pro-tip:

    If you want to discuss a subject, any subject, discuss it. If you're not interested in hearing anything anyone else has to say on the subject, don't discuss it.

    It's like your religious beliefs. If you just want a bunch of people to tell you how wonderful they are, go chat with the people at your favorite religious institution. If you want to insist your beliefs are the only ones, go fuck yourself with a rusty cattle prod. There's a third option, but people with strongly held religious beliefs are seldom interested in hearing questions which contradict their dogma. I've noticed it's the same with anti-vaxxers and people who insist on rights which they don't have..
    It seems silly to need to explain simple pronouns to someone, but you obviously don't understand the usage.

    "Plus, he's not very good at it, a feeling I'm sure you're familiar with."

    In this sentence, "he" refers to you, since I'm responding to someone who responded to you. "You're" refers to VasyaPetya, the person I'm responding to. Because it seems likely you'll fuck this part up too, "I" refers to me.

    He = JustTK.

    You = VasyaPetya.

    I = Jjbee62.

    Got that bit cleared up now have we?

    If we skip through the middle of the post, which is general advice which applies to everyone, we get to the part where you failed to understand something quite simple.

    "And as a side note, you (VasyaPetya) did notice MrE's discovery that:

    A. You (VasyaPetya) are subject to have your phone searched in Colombia.

    Be. If you (VasyaPetya) refuse they can detain you (VasyaPetya) while the police break into your (VasyaPetya's) phone and search it.

    I believe you (VasyaPetya) stated otherwise? As I said, you're (VasyaPetya is) probably familiar with not being good at all this discussion stuff."

    Clear as can fucking be you incestuous, festering twat.

    Now to top it with a bit of chutney.

    "Immigration Rights" refers to the rights of immigrants. Immigration is the process through which immigrants emigrate to a different country. Each country has established rights which apply to immigrants and the process of immigration.

    The discussion about searching phones never once mentioned immigration and at this point it seems more likely such searches are conducted by airport security personnel, rather than immigration or customs.

    If you're trying to say "fucking moron" just type it out. It's allowed. None of us are 10 years old and mother won't punish you if you say, or type "fucking."

    Any questions? From the very beginning, you've been fucking yourself in the ass with your logical fallacies, hypocrisy, misrepresentations and outright lies. Then you accuse everyone else of touching your butt, when they point out the obvious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape