escort directory

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 282 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1899

  2. #1898

    2 funny LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    No, you don't. You just made one up.

    I know to a Democratic like you "the healthcare industry" and Biden are one in the same, but to the rest of us who do not spend every second of every day sucking government dick, they are a little different.

    Man, I wish I knew as much about medicine as you think you know. Do you know when the government should get involved with vaccines? When they reduce disease transmission and protect the public good. The MMR vaccine does that. The Covid vaccine does not prevent transmission. You could make a much better case that the government should ban health care workers from smoking than mandating Covid vaccines because of second hand smoke.

    OMG. This from who got the vaccine, caught Covid, and spread it all over Colombia. Gee, douche, maybe health care workers saw dummies like you catch the disease after being vaccinated and decided that after having been around Covid day and night that they would do better continuing what they were doing than taking a vaccine with a horrendous side effect profile.

    With a government loving douche like you, the vaccine has no side effects at all. It is fine, nothing to it. The fact that the most vaccinated countries have the most cases means nothing to you either. What matters is what government says not facts especially when the government is run by Biden.
    https://www.rt.com/news/538644-adolf...-vaccine-pass/

  3. #1897

    Well jajajajaja

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    No, you don't. You just made one up.

    I know to a Democratic like you "the healthcare industry" and Biden are one in the same, but to the rest of us who do not spend every second of every day sucking government dick, they are a little different.

    Man, I wish I knew as much about medicine as you think you know. Do you know when the government should get involved with vaccines? When they reduce disease transmission and protect the public good. The MMR vaccine does that. The Covid vaccine does not prevent transmission. You could make a much better case that the government should ban health care workers from smoking than mandating Covid vaccines because of second hand smoke.

    OMG. This from who got the vaccine, caught Covid, and spread it all over Colombia. Gee, douche, maybe health care workers saw dummies like you catch the disease after being vaccinated and decided that after having been around Covid day and night that they would do better continuing what they were doing than taking a vaccine with a horrendous side effect profile.

    With a government loving douche like you, the vaccine has no side effects at all. It is fine, nothing to it. The fact that the most vaccinated countries have the most cases means nothing to you either. What matters is what government says not facts especially when the government is run by Biden.

    And of course besides seeing the horrendous side effects of the vaccine, health care workers would be more likely than the general population to have naturally occurring antibodies and therefore do not need the vaccine. Fauci said he does not know what to make of natural immunity, but Biden said "Fuck it. Let's just vaxx everyone. " and again with you, Biden and the medical establishment are one in the same.
    This is funny ass shit.

    Full disclosure.

    I've been vaxed 4 x in 12 months LOL.

    I'm guessing somewhere between 90 and 150 days Ill take another hit off the needle LOL.

    "in for a penny in for a pound" LMAO.

  4. #1896

    Forgot a few what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Forgot a few.

    We have the best imperfect legal system in the world. We saw how far Trump and Rudy's soft coup got in the courts. Then comes the violent coup and the criminals are now being prosecuted. Like everyone else, all are allowed quick bail hearings, a vigorious defense, right to speedy trial, innocent until proven guilty standard, and jury of their peers trials if prison time is on the line. SWEET. Try that in Colombia or most of these other countries with the cheap pussy. Justice is served all day every day in our courts. Only the seeming failures, or more often, the slanted whinefests from right wingnut media get the most attention.

    There's plenty of excellent and useful information in our universities. They are of the world's finest. Most complaining about them have never attended one and are just parroting Faux News and the like. At my alma maters there were conservative and liberal profs in every department. This is the norm all over. Some have more of one than the other. For example business schools will have more conservative. History or English, more liberals. Students interested in learning hear both sides, talk to profs one on one which all love to do, do some of their own research and make up their own minds. Those just after the paper so they can get a job or satisfy their parents usually aren't listening in those classes anyway. They take notes to regurgitate. Plus more often are off in technology fields where politics and historical interpretations are much less of an issue. Plus there are conservative and liberal leaning schools in every state. You make the choice. People complaining about the evil professor boogeymen are typically opportunists scoring political points and morons who've never stepped foot in a college..
    Lines to regurgitate from your endless fawning over the TV with are Maddow on a tivo loop? Try reading something sometime, instead you mental midget!

    Didn't they have books in the Florida prison system for you to read?

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/26/b...gtype=Homepage

  5. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    The current data shows that unvaccinated people are 11.3 times more likely to die from Covid.
    Not only is that statistic not accurate in present terms, it is incredibly misleading, it shows all that is wrong with Covid and statistics.

    The reason it is ridiculous is the assumption that everyone is the same. If you are a fat 80 year old diabetic with a lung problem, you are probably 100 X more likely to die if you do not get the vaccine, but a healthy 12 year old boy is going to get no death benefit from the vaccine but he is extremely likely to have a horrific and potentially long lasting side effect from the vaccine relatively speaking.

    And so you have the vaxxers on one side and the antivaxxers on the other. The problem is where is my group, the people who actually use their fucking brains, believe in freedom, and say "I am pro or anti vax based on who is actually getting the shot." We do not have a voice.

    If you take those two extreme patient examples, most everyone else is in the middle, and it is the height of arrogance for anybody to say I know what is best for everyone, but because people are so in love with power, they do it anyway. Fauci does not know if we should be vaccinating people with natural immunity but professor shit for brains here does. Jesus.

    The thing is you have these government bureaucrats and they are in power for life and they have legal immunity from lawsuits and the like, and I would actually be in favor of these people if they truly acted in the public good, but I just do not see it. I see people more interested in looking good than doing good.

    One of the first thing these fuckers did was to cover their ass. This virus was created in a lab in China paid for by USA bureaucrats who skirted the will of elected officials. Instead of being honest about this, these assholes published in one of their "peer reviewed" articles that anyone who said this virus did not originate in nature was pushing conspiracy theories, and anyone who criticized China was racist.

    The other thing I see is the bureaucrats mingling with the pols to cut the best deals they can get for their own selfish asses. The bureaucrats should be out hawking the "it depends" idea but instead they are incessantly promoting the vaccine. Well, it turns out that some of these bureaucratic agencies get a piece of the pie with every shot given. The CDC's own internal documents show it promoted the notion of heterosexual HIV for its own selfish purposes (I. E. To get funding) and people to this day still do not believe it is true. And it smells like the CDC, NIH ETC are out cutting deals with the pols right and left now at this moment. You almost have to ask: do these bureaucrats really want the Covid crisis to end?

    So what should the bureaucrats have done? They should have admitted publicly that there is no cure for a cold virus, and that the natural course of events is that cold viruses mutate into more contagious but less deadly forms. Our goal therefore is to actually expose those with the strongest immune systems (I. E. Young people) to create these less deadly viral mutations while protecting the most vulnerable (the obese, the diabetic, the elderly) from getting sick at all. Just like with the flu vaccine, the emphasis should be placed on those most at risk.

    They should have been emphasizing endlessly to do no harm. Instead they jumped on the "doing something" band wagon. Wear your mask! Wash your hands! Social distance! The problem with "doing something" is you are more likely to be doing nothing or doing something harmful than actually doing good. That is why do no harm is the first rule in all medical interventions. "Do no harm" is right. "Do something" is popular.

    What we saw time and again was fucking bureaucrats holding the ball like Lucy telling the gullible Charlie Brown public "just run and kick the ball Charlie Brown and all will go back to normal. " The bureaucrats pull the ball, the public falls on its ass, and these bureaucrats laugh at us and give some new excuse about why the ball was not kicked, and how everything was our fault. The classic example of this was Fauci with herd immunity. First, it was 75% have to be vaccinated then 85 and now it is 97% for the Covid crisis to end. Of course, Fauci owns Moderna stock, and the fucked up part is that he does not even have to disclose how many shares he owns.

    When you see a guy like Fauci incessantly on TV, he is no longer the tireless bureaucrat making the tough calls behind the scenes. No, he is a fucking pol, and I want to know why I feel like I am the only one who sees it. I just see this fucker profiting endlessly off the red-blue divide. Early on, both sides seem to care more about getting Fauci on their team rather than holding him accountable for doing the right thing.

    Pols are motivated by popularity, and that is fine, but bureaucrats should not be. It is not popular to say there is practically nothing we can do about a cold virus. It is not popular to say that yes 15 year old Johnnie should get Covid for the benefit of society as a whole, but that is what was needed to be done and was not because everyone is focused on being popular over being right.

    All the past and present bureaucratic stupidity is ignored. Remember the Lucy about telling us we had to flatten the curve back in March 2020? I do not know why it is that I seem to be the only one who remembers all the dumb shit and the times the bureaucrats were dead wrong.

    And the reason the bureaucrats get away with it is because they always put out a new conflict for people to chew on, miraculously coming up with the latest red-blue debate, and the provax-antivax debate may be the dumbest one yet.

  6. #1894

    Touche'

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    "We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy. " ― Chris Hedges.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/24/ground-zero-of-woke/

  7. #1893

  8. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    Then I mentioned I was in the PI for a visa run from BKK and you called it a shithole, but then you write you go there?
    Yeah, I called Angeles city a shithole. Of course I've been there, which is why I made that statement. I actually monger in places that I post about, unlike you lmao.

  9. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you grab Villainy and run back to CCP land I'm sure with all that diarrhea they need your anal wart encrusted tongue and lips more than ever!

    (but our thanks for helping USA thru the toilet paper shortage of 2020 I'm guessing you were in heaven licking all those dirty buttholes clean with Osteo) jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/22/o...e-economy.html

    Actual mongering experience = 0 jajajajaaaa.

    You're the fool that says Soi Cowboy is better than Nana.

    SC is the worst venue in Thailand and probably all of Asia.

    But I'm guessing you love the proximity to all those LBs on Suk around the corner.

    I saw many Asian mongers walking hand in hand with them with huge smiles I'm guessing one of them was you.
    Oh there goes the clown, so you claim to have extensive mongering experience and have met many other mongers. Villainy and I have $10 k USD that you are full of shit. We can have Mr. E or Surfer as the middle man to hold the $, lets meet in MDE and show us the stamps on your passport (doubt you even have a passport lmao). Are you going to dodge this like you did earlier? Coward.

  10. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they know something we do not know. Maybe there are health care workers taking placebo shots (shots of pure water) pretending to get the vaccine because if it sounds too good to be true, then guess what? It probably is. And that seems to be closer to the truth since now big pharmaceutical companies wants everyone to take more and more shots because the stuff does not work as well as they had promised. Health care workers know that politicians and Big Pharma only care about the money.
    When you decide to be wrong you certainly give it your best effort, which I appreciate. So many people here who are talking out of their ass just phone it in.

    Politicians primarily care about power and control, money is just a fringe benefit. "Big Pharma", also known as the pharmaceutical industry cares about returning value to stock holders. Which is the same as "Big Auto", "Big Food", "Big Toilet Paper", "Big Whatever For Profit Industry someone is currently using as a scapegoat. ".

    Why did you fail to mention "Big Healthcare?" They also "only care about money. " Why aren't they fighting tooth and nail against vaccination? Full ICU wards means big profits.

    Whenever I see someone mentioning "Big Pharma" or any other phrase that's the current flavor of the month of "Big Conspiracy", I understand they are just repeating what they're being fed by their favorite flop and twitch talking head. It's not something they thought about, or researched. It's just something which was spoonfed to them to focus them on some target.

    In your scenario, where healthcare workers are taking shots of pure water (which is not a good idea. Sterile water perhaps), can you explain how they are doing that? The vaccines are distributed by batch number, stored cryogenically and tracked by the receiver. This is true of all the stuff from "Big Pharma. " It's for protection of "Big Pharma" profits. If someone gets access to, for example, a shipment of Viagra (weird how nobody was talking about "Big Pharma" when they came out with a boner pill) and contaminates the pills, when old fuckers start dropping dead with an erection, stock holders panic.

    So in order for healthcare workers to fake vaccinate themselves, they first need to highjack a shipment (in every city where there are healthcare workers), replace part of the shipment with sterile water, somehow identify the placebos in a way that is unnoticeable, have someone who has control of the distribution of the vaccines locally in on the plan and make sure the placebos are only administered to the healthcare workers who can afford about $10,000 per shot, because the whole process is going to be fucking expensive. All of that to avoid getting a free vaccine, when they are already required to get other vaccines to work.

    Seems like a lot of trouble to go to. As someone deeply involved in transportation and logistics, in an industry critical to "Big Pharma", Big Healthcare", "Big Food", "Big Booze", "Big Auto", "Big Chemical" and just about every other industry, expect toilet paper, we've received no warnings about any of the aspects necessary to make your conspiracy viable.

    "Big Pharma" never promised the vaccines would be perfect. Even my dog is smart enough to understand that no vaccine is 100% effective, many vaccines are only effective for a limited time and all vaccines can potentially cause problems with a statistically small number of recipients. When you're receiving whacked out conspiracy theories you're supposed to either put on your tinfoil hat, or microwave your head for 30 seconds, not both.

    When the vaccines first came available "Big Pharma" stated they were uncertain on how long they would be effective. Shit, that's one of the things the nutjobs were whining about, that we might need to be vaccinated again every year.

    Are you old enough to remember polio? I am. Two people I grew up with were afflicted. When the polio vaccine was first introduced in the US, in 1955, it sounded too good to be true. In the 1950's there were 15,000 cases yearly before the vaccine. Last year there were 140 cases in the world, almost all of them in Pakistan and Afghanistan. There hasn't been a case that originated in the US in over 40 years.

    Too good to be true? I remember about 18 months ago when a whole bunch of people (who are now opposed to the vaccine) were screaming that Covid was too bad to be true. There was no way it could be worse than the flu, and we don't shut down everything for the flu. Right?

    No, the vaccine isn't perfect. Only a complete fool would expect it to be perfect. Even Viagra doesn't work for everyone and poses risks for some people. Yes, it's probably going to require a third dose and maybe more. You seem to have forgotten that Viagra is something you need to take every time you want to wake up your willy. Shouldn't you be insisting that nobody take ED pills until they come up with one which never needs another dose?

    Again, I'm really curious why you aren't screaming about "Big Pharma" every time someone asks where to buy Viagra. If you're going to protest against "Big Pharma" making money, the least you could do is be consistent. What about antibiotics? Just recently someone was asking about antibiotics. Where was your "Big Pharma" rant then?

    There are signs that natural immunity might provide better protection from Covid. There are only two problems with that. One is, right here on ISG, we have a guy who claims to have had Covid 5 times. Kinda makes you think that there are some flaws in the natural immunity route. The other problem with the natural immunity route is the method in which it provides immunity to many people, death. Granted, death provides 100% protection, not only from Covid, but from every disease, angry ex-wives and bill collectors. It cures insomnia and you never need to worry about supporting "Big Pharma" again. However, some people prefer to avoid that path to immunity.

    The current data shows that unvaccinated people are 11.3 times more likely to die from Covid. While the vaccine might not keep you from getting infected, as I can attest to, it gives you a much better chance of not having to tell a healthcare worker (who probably got vaccinated) that you don't want to go the natural immunity route.

    Just a final bit of advice. When you hear something such as healthcare workers pretending to get the vaccine, give it some thought before repeating it. Because, it's better to realize that it's a completely unworkable scenario, before someone else points it out to you.

  11. #1889

    Hey you hideous looking little troll

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThought  [View Original Post]
    Posts on a monger forum = 974.

    Actual mongering experience = 0.

    What are you doing here? Is that why you've moved to the American Politics thread? Lmao.
    Why don't you grab Villainy and run back to CCP land I'm sure with all that diarrhea they need your anal wart encrusted tongue and lips more than ever!

    (but our thanks for helping USA thru the toilet paper shortage of 2020 I'm guessing you were in heaven licking all those dirty buttholes clean with Osteo) jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/22/o...e-economy.html

    Actual mongering experience = 0 jajajajaaaa.

    You're the fool that says Soi Cowboy is better than Nana.

    SC is the worst venue in Thailand and probably all of Asia.

    But I'm guessing you love the proximity to all those LBs on Suk around the corner.

    I saw many Asian mongers walking hand in hand with them with huge smiles I'm guessing one of them was you.

    Then I mentioned I was in the PI for a visa run from BKK and you called it a shithole, but then you write you go there?

    Seriously? Oh sorry how could I forget you literally love licking dirty shitholes!!

    We need to change your name to subhuman toilet paper JAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

  12. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I know the answer to this one.
    No, you don't. You just made one up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    However, now there are vaccines. The healthcare industry has determined that workers who are unvaccinated pose a risk to the patients.
    I know to a Democratic like you "the healthcare industry" and Biden are one in the same, but to the rest of us who do not spend every second of every day sucking government dick, they are a little different.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    There is no difference between the requirement for nurses to get the MMR vaccine and the requirement to get the Covid vaccine.
    Man, I wish I knew as much about medicine as you think you know. Do you know when the government should get involved with vaccines? When they reduce disease transmission and protect the public good. The MMR vaccine does that. The Covid vaccine does not prevent transmission. You could make a much better case that the government should ban health care workers from smoking than mandating Covid vaccines because of second hand smoke.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Frankly I'm somewhat surprised there are healthcare workers who don't understand the need for vaccination against a disease which they have witnessed firsthand the effects of.
    OMG. This from who got the vaccine, caught Covid, and spread it all over Colombia. Gee, douche, maybe health care workers saw dummies like you catch the disease after being vaccinated and decided that after having been around Covid day and night that they would do better continuing what they were doing than taking a vaccine with a horrendous side effect profile.

    With a government loving douche like you, the vaccine has no side effects at all. It is fine, nothing to it. The fact that the most vaccinated countries have the most cases means nothing to you either. What matters is what government says not facts especially when the government is run by Biden.

    And of course besides seeing the horrendous side effects of the vaccine, health care workers would be more likely than the general population to have naturally occurring antibodies and therefore do not need the vaccine. Fauci said he does not know what to make of natural immunity, but Biden said "Fuck it. Let's just vaxx everyone. " and again with you, Biden and the medical establishment are one in the same.

    The thing about the vaccine now is that it is so fucking partisan that the vaccine manufactures practically have a fiduciary duty to funnel money to the Democratic party. The vaccine is so shitty now given how ineffective it is and how bad the side effects are that it HAS to be mandated. If you study the numbers, many people might make educated decision on their own, and you Dems cannot have that. To a douche like you, funneling money to the Democratic party is a helluva lot more important than people's freedom or side effects from the vaccine. Hell, you are touting the vaccine after it failed with you.

    One of Biden's other brilliant Covid initiatives was the Covid test when you fly into the country but not when you drive in or come in by bus. There are more Covid cases now than before this policy was put in, and it was not put in by Congress. That was your dodge on the government crack down on prostitution right? Change the law? How do you change THIS law when it was not passed by Congress? Constitutional amendment? Assassination? This testing requirement and the vaccine mandates are literally the acts of a dictator.

    The testing law was put into effect was for one reason: to show Biden cares about Covid. LOL. His appearance of caring is more important than Americans having to pay for these worthless tests and having Q-tips shoved up their nose.

    For a guy who spends so much time sucking government dick, I do not understand why you ever go to Colombia. If this country is so damned great, why do you ever leave?

  13. #1887
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Frankly I'm somewhat surprised there are healthcare workers who don't understand the need for vaccination against a disease which they have witnessed firsthand the effects of.
    Maybe they know something we do not know. Maybe there are health care workers taking placebo shots (shots of pure water) pretending to get the vaccine because if it sounds too good to be true, then guess what? It probably is. And that seems to be closer to the truth since now big pharmaceutical companies wants everyone to take more and more shots because the stuff does not work as well as they had promised. Health care workers know that politicians and Big Pharma only care about the money.

  14. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    How is begging them to come risk their lives at work last year to telling them they can not even have a job if they want to continue the same risk by not getting vaccinated this year not treating them differently?
    I know the answer to this one.

    Healthcare workers are already required to have several up to date vaccines, including an annual influenza vaccine. Without the required vaccines they lose their jobs. I don't recall anyone pitching a fit because they couldn't work without a tetanus shot.

    Last year there was no available Covid vaccine. Requiring healthcare workers to get a non-existent vaccine in order to work doesn't seem workable.

    However, now there are vaccines. The healthcare industry has determined that workers who are unvaccinated pose a risk to the patients. There is no difference between the requirement for nurses to get the MMR vaccine and the requirement to get the Covid vaccine.

    Frankly I'm somewhat surprised there are healthcare workers who don't understand the need for vaccination against a disease which they have witnessed firsthand the effects of.

  15. #1885

    Let's not get things twisted...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    ... So the moral of the story is this, when you find yourself agreeing with obsessive "Stupid Shit" posters like Marquis de Twat and JustTK, who might even be the same person, give it some more thought. And yes, that post did belong in "stupid shit. " Whether left, right, or center, was just the words of another internet shock jock trying to make $ stirring the pot with illogical sweeping assertions.
    Yeah, don't over think it!

    Simply put, it like me agreeing with Marquis de Twat (as you put it), that "the sky is blue" or "blood is red". Chris Hedges being a great intelligent writer/political leftist-activist, is just a true fact. No need to get things twisted, beyond this.

    Okay, back to "Stupid Shit in Medellin", carry-on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape