Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 283 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1996

    WoW!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Screwed up. Got in a rush and should have left off the " Boy that sure got some people hot and bothered. Yikes!
    You waded into a tempestuous debate and happened to make a math error. No big deal despite the blowback. I have to give you respect. You admitted you made a mistake. Not something we see around here very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    ***** Complaint. Guy asks about where to buy men's happy pills and 24 hours later another guy asks the same question in the same thread.
    We have a lot of visitors who aren't willing (or perhaps aren't able?) to read through the forum and learn from the multiple members who actually try to help people. You can lead a new member to sound advice. You just can't make him read it.

  2. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Screwed up. Got in a rush and should have left off the " Boy that sure got some people hot and bothered. Yikes!

    The last three hotels I have stayed at have not been expensive but on the new side (3 years old) or remo deled. They used some low trough like sink built into the hallways to clean the mop head. I was eating at the food court in Santa Fe Mall which I believe is the largest mall in Medellin. They were using a plastic mop bucket on wheels but without the mop head ringer. So all these places are wringing out the water by hand which is very hard work time consuming, and does a horrible job. Is the same thing happening in the fancy hotels? What the hell gives? Why on earth do they do this (other than save a little money)?

    Disgusting news up next. Botero Real next to the church is currently the most popular love hotel in Centro. The new owners kicked out all the over-nighters to make it short time only 2 months ago. Two receptionists work 12 hour shifts. For curiosity sake I asked what their busiest day was. Basically how much sex happened that day, Received to two different answers from each girl. 510 and 600. We will go with the lower count. They said they had 30 rooms. So 510/30 = 17 romps in each room. I think they only change the sheets twice or maybe thrice times per day. Yuck!.
    Santa Fe mall is possibly the third largest mall in the Medellin metro area. Plaza Mayorca is much bigger. Centro Comercial Viva is the largest.

    No comment on cheap and nasty hotels in El Centro, except to clarify the difference between a cheap short time hotel and a love hotel / motel. Love motels usually offer rooms for 3 hours minimum and they typically have at least a sex chair in addition to the bed. They also, in my experience are much cleaner and get a thorough cleaning, linen change, between customers. There are several that appear decent in El Centro, but I've only checked out 1.

    As for your complaint, it's almost an everyday occurrence. Someone is always asking a question which was just answered. The best ones are the "I've been reading the forum, and I have a few questions", followed by a list of questions which are answered every week. My absolute favorite ones are the "I've mongered all over the world for 20 years (but their post count is 1) and I have some questions. I promise to post a detailed report after my trip. " Then they ask something like "are the girls okay with me bringing my own condoms?

  3. #1994
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    Nice condescending tone, shows where you are mentally.

    You completely disregard IFR, natural immunity from antibodies, and herd immunity. There's a reason there wasnt a vaccine for the spanish flu, becuase you can't create a vaccine for the flu. Which is what covid is, a deadlier version of the flu. Which is the reason masks are required again along with booster shots, because the vaccine is literally not a vaccine. It's a treatment to prevent death. There's a reason the average age of covid death is higher than the average age of death by natural causes in the usa. It's not the damn plague.

    But it always fascinates me how "progressives" or "liberals" whatever you want to call it, have become complete bootlickers with govt mandates when they were all free speech anti war anti gov people in the 60's.

    I mean this is a govt funded vax from a monopoly of pharma companies with a long history of malpractice lawsuits, they are obligating you to take it or you lose your job / right to travel in a lot of cases, and you have no legal recourse against said companies! Insanity,

    But again arguing with somebody who is vaccinated is like arguing against god with a christian, it goes nowhere 99% of the time because of the inherent bias.
    Are you confused about the meaning of "herd immunity?" I'm asking because you list "natural immunity from antibodies and herd immunity" as if they are 2 separate things. I'm also not understanding lumping Infection Fatality Ratio with immunity from antibodies. I suppose death does provide a type of immunity, which is superior to all other acquired immunities against reinfection, but is it the best method?

    Actually the reason why there wasn't a vaccine against the Spanish flu is because 100+ years ago medical science was 100+ years behind where it is today. That's like saying the reason there were no airplanes in the American Revolution is because airplanes don't work.

    As for the COVID vaccine, it's vaccines, plural, there are several. They are all slightly different. Is the average age of death from Covid higher than the average age of death from natural causes? I'm asking because I can't find any figures for either. I suspect the difference is not huge, since heart disease, cancer, COVID, and most of the other natural causes are more common amongst the elderly. I did find numbers for Canada, but it's a comparison between 2020 for Covid and average life expectancy for 2019. However, life expectancy includes accidents, suicides and violence which are skewed to the young. If you remove those, the age difference is not significant.

    Progressives or liberals or whatever YOU want to call them? Are these the same progressives and liberals you were complaining about protesting last year? I'm working on an article for The Journal of American Hypocrisy" and would like some clarification.

    Instead of splitting people by "liberal" and "conservative", let's try something different.

    Group 1: "I'll do whatever the fuck I want and I don't care who it hurts or kills. ".

    Group 2: "I don't want to endanger myself needlessly, especially if it endangers others. ".

    Pick one. Now it doesn't matter who you vote for, what race or religion, what gender. Now we can have a discussion about the issue without the labels.

    Issue 1: wearing masks. Are masks effective at reducing the spread? Notice I didn't say 100% effective. Does a properly worn mask provide some protection? If there's some confusion, go to a hospital emergency room and wait for a gunshot victim to be brought in. After the emergency surgery ask the ER surgeon why he wore a mask. Be prepared for a disrespectful, bordering on angry response.

    Issue 2: Do vaccines offer some level of protection above natural immunity acquired from infection? There's quite a large body of data available. How do you interpret it?

    The internet is a government funded invention. I don't see a lot of people screaming about not using the internet because it was funded by the government. Every fire department and police department is government funded. Does that mean I shouldn't call them if my house is on fire?

    As for the pharmaceutical monopoly, what's your take on Viagra and Cialis? Same pharmaceutical companies, with the same history of lawsuits. Why aren't you raising hell every time someone asks where to buy Viagra? Let's go a step further. If you have an allergic reaction to something and need an injection of epinephrine to save your life, are you ready to refuse it because it came from those big, bad pharmaceutical companies?

    I fully support each individual's right to refuse vaccination. But if your reason is because it came from a pharmaceutical company, then there's a whole bunch of stuff you need to give up in order to be consistent, including eating anything you didn't grow or raise yourself. Yep. Them big, mean ol' pharmaceutical companies have their finger in just about everything you eat or drink.

    Losing jobs? Losing the right to travel? You lost me there. If I refuse to get drug tested when ordered, I lose my job. In fact, I would be unable to be hired for my job anywhere, without the drug test. Under certain circumstances, refusing the drug test would permanently disqualify from my job. Not only could I not get hired, I couldn't even apply. If I wish to travel to certain places in the world, I'm required to have certain vaccines. It's been that way for years. There are certain jobs where I would be required to get certain vaccines. It's not as if the mandates are an entirely new thing. It's simply an addition to a list of requirements which already existed.

    Finally, why argue about it? I'm vaccinated. My opinion is that it's in almost everyone's best interest to get vaccinated. You have your reasons for not getting vaccinated. They aren't important to me. What is important to me is when people are insisting others not get vaccinated. It's the same with drugs or barebacking hookers. I don't feel either is in your best interest, but those are personal choices. It's only when someone starts insisting everyone should be doing those things that I am opposed.

  4. #1993
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    more members of the unvaccinated group are likely to get infected with CoVid than from the vaccinated group.
    Tell that to Jen Psaki (after she recovers from covid, of course).

  5. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    You completely disregard IFR, natural immunity from antibodies, and herd immunity ...But again arguing with somebody who is vaccinated is like arguing against god with a christian, it goes nowhere 99% of the time because of the inherent bias.
    Well, maybe because the scientific community, as opposed to the tin foil hat crowd, has rejected the concepts of IFR and herd immunity, and maybe because most studies show natural immunity is inferior to and does not last as long as vaxxing. But I personally am done arguing with anti vaxxers and am ready to just start either holding them down and jabbing them or maybe just fucking shooting them. You are a bunch of selfish fucking assholes and it isn't about you or freedom or personal choice. It is a fucking epidemic and sane people are tired of the restrictions and vaccination is the way to go. Hello? Smallpox? Polio? Measles? You people are stupid, ignorant, selfish fucking assholes and probably engage in felching.

  6. #1991

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Oh dear. Let's try this in a simple way so that even Elvis can grasp the concept.

    The vaccine doesn't prevent transmission. But stay with me for just a few more seconds. What does the vaccine do? It makes it a lot less likely you will get CoVid in the first place. And if you do get a breakthrough case of CoVid you are a lot less likely to have severe consequences. Stick with the first part. The vaccine makes it a whole lot less likely that you will be infected with CoVid. So take two groups. One group is vaccinated and the other group isn't. Which group will more likely get infections? See'Mon. Elvis you can get this one right. It is binary, so you are 50-50. Answer: The unvaccinated group is more likely to get infected. By extension (simple arithmetic) more members of the unvaccinated group are likely to get infected with CoVid than from the vaccinated group. Now we get to the next part. If the unvaccinated group has a lot more people infected than the vaccinated group. Isn't the unvaccinated group much more likely to pass along the virus to family members or other members they come in contact with? (For Elvis: That was a rhetorical question. The answer would be obvious to any 3rd grader.).

    .
    Nice condescending tone, shows where you are mentally.

    You completely disregard IFR, natural immunity from antibodies, and herd immunity. There's a reason there wasnt a vaccine for the spanish flu, becuase you can't create a vaccine for the flu. Which is what covid is, a deadlier version of the flu. Which is the reason masks are required again along with booster shots, because the vaccine is literally not a vaccine. It's a treatment to prevent death. There's a reason the average age of covid death is higher than the average age of death by natural causes in the usa. It's not the damn plague.

    But it always fascinates me how "progressives" or "liberals" whatever you want to call it, have become complete bootlickers with govt mandates when they were all free speech anti war anti gov people in the 60's.

    I mean this is a govt funded vax from a monopoly of pharma companies with a long history of malpractice lawsuits, they are obligating you to take it or you lose your job / right to travel in a lot of cases, and you have no legal recourse against said companies! Insanity,

    But again arguing with somebody who is vaccinated is like arguing against god with a christian, it goes nowhere 99% of the time because of the inherent bias.

  7. #1990
    Yup. Screwed up. Got in a rush and should have left off the " Boy that sure got some people hot and bothered. Yikes!

    The last three hotels I have stayed at have not been expensive but on the new side (3 years old) or remo deled. They used some low trough like sink built into the hallways to clean the mop head. I was eating at the food court in Santa Fe Mall which I believe is the largest mall in Medellin. They were using a plastic mop bucket on wheels but without the mop head ringer. So all these places are wringing out the water by hand which is very hard work time consuming, and does a horrible job. Is the same thing happening in the fancy hotels? What the hell gives? Why on earth do they do this (other than save a little money)?

    Disgusting news up next. Botero Real next to the church is currently the most popular love hotel in Centro. The new owners kicked out all the over-nighters to make it short time only 2 months ago. Two receptionists work 12 hour shifts. For curiosity sake I asked what their busiest day was. Basically how much sex happened that day, Received to two different answers from each girl. 510 and 600. We will go with the lower count. They said they had 30 rooms. So 510/30 = 17 romps in each room. I think they only change the sheets twice or maybe thrice times per day. Yuck!

    ***** Complaint. Guy asks about where to buy men's happy pills and 24 hours later another guy asks the same question in the same thread.

  8. #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    If you are able to discuss it in a polite / respectful way, Sure! Lets go fir. Otherwise. F.
    Why do you insist others hold to a standard which you refuse to abide by?

  9. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    You don't know what you are talking about. A million million? We call that a Trillion not a Billion. You aren't smart enough to take the vaccine and now you want to wade into a statistical discussion?

    Seriously dude? Come back when you can pass a grade school math equivalency test.
    Whenever someone is discussing world population and throw out "8 billion" it's glaringly obvious they are referring to 8,000,000,000. There's no ambiguity, no question whatsoever about the value being discussed.

  10. #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Really, you are the worst of the worst in assuming you are correct, and then criticising others despite being wrong! Haha.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scale

    Just take a humility pill, man. It will help you get along with people better.
    Once again, you are arguing about factors of a thousand and the OP was wrong by a factor of a hundred. So for those who can count to three, the OP was off by two decimal places and you are arguing about differences of three decimal places. But unvaccinated people are stupid by definition at this point, so it is not surprising you can't figure that out.

  11. #1986

    Humility?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Really, you are the worst of the worst in assuming you are correct, and then criticising others despite being wrong! Haha.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scale

    Just take a humility pill, man. It will help you get along with people better.
    I should take a humility pill? Sure guy anything you say. I thought we were having our discussion in English American style? Did someone go back to medieval long scales? No.

    If you would improve your reading skill you would have understood the context of the discussion. We were talking about 5 million deaths from CoVid and a world population of 8 billion. That wasn't 8 billion on the long scale or else the population of the earth would be 8 trillion using the universally accepted numerical system. Only a 3rd grader could have made that mistake.

  12. #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    If you are able to discuss it in a polite / respectful way, Sure!.
    I called you on it earlier, as did several other people, and you did not and cannot verify your assertions. So, politely and respectfully, you are completely and totally full of shit, and are a selfish unvaccinated asshole who continues to fuck hookers. So when the mandate hits Colombia, please do not let the door hit you in the ass.

    'The short scale is used in most English-speaking and Arabic-speaking countries, in Brazil, and in several other countries. ' And this is an English speaking forum, and did I mention you are completely full of shit?

  13. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Possibly in your native language but certainly not in English, where a million million is a trillion. Now let's get back to you being completely full of shit about what that study you posted meant.
    If you are able to discuss it in a polite / respectful way, Sure! Lets go fir. Otherwise. F.

  14. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    You don't know what you are talking about. A million million? We call that a Trillion not a Billion. You aren't smart enough to take the vaccine and now you want to wade into a statistical discussion?

    Seriously dude? Come back when you can pass a grade school math equivalency test.
    Really, you are the worst of the worst in assuming you are correct, and then criticising others despite being wrong! Haha.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scale

    Just take a humility pill, man. It will help you get along with people better.

  15. #1982

    New Swedes

    First off, Norway and Finland were formerly parts of Sweden. The great Finnish patriot, Carl GUSTAF Mannerheim, spoke Swedish as he was of Swedish nobility. The Finns did mot of the heavy fighting for King Karl Gustaf the Great of Sweden.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

    Wikipedia tells us the great increases in Swedish population and in Swedish crime are from Africa and similar toilets. Muslims who cam, e to Sweden decades ago came to work. Now they come to scrounge on Sweden's great security system and to commit crime. These people do not assimilate in Sweden, Germany, France or anywhere else. In Germany, for example, they support the Turkish not the German football team. Parts of the Netherlands and Belgium are ISIS safe havens.

    The future is the medieval city state or the mad Max type we associate with the toilet of the USA and Latin America. Wealth, gated communities and savages beyond them.

    Though Europe is the heart of the civilised world and Germany is the pinnacle of engineering, the fact is for every one German engineer Germany can throw at a problem, China can throw 100 or 1000 if need be. The US model of simply stealing superior German grey matter is likewise running out of track.

    I am unsure what this stupid shit is about. By all means, be stupid. But do not be that stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'll give you props for doing your homework. You're still wrong, mind you but you did show some modest intelligence by trying to do your research. Here is the problem in what you came up with:

    Yes, Sweden does have about 30% of its population having come from other countries but of that 30% (something close to 10% (1/3 of the 30% came from Norway, Denmark and Finland. And then some more came from Germany too. The largest historical group of immigrants are from Finland. In other words your 30% is greatly exaggerated. AND a number of the immigrants that did come to Sweden over the years, intermarried and assimilated which means that although you may have Swedes with one immigrant parent they still possess genetic characteristic of the general Swedish population.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape