escort directory

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 282 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    Never knew govt / big pharma could wage such a stong propaganda campaign, I'm sure you'd be the first one to tell the brownshirts where anne frank was.

    Then again, you can't have an intelligent discussion with vaccinated people because of the inherent bias, because the alternative to them being "right" is realizing they were duped with a shitty treatment shot that doesn't "stop the spread" or prevent you from contracting covid, like real vaccines do for polio or cholera. Enjoy your required boosters every six months for the rest of your life because of your *now* compromised immune system. sickening.
    Wow, so many BrainWashed DkHds out there. Getting poopied pants for people not accepting Poison into their body. CovidVax is a Lottery of Death and serious Illness and you're a piece of Sht for not wanting to risk your life. Just wow. Neurotic psycho vaxer DkHds.

  2. #2168

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    Never knew govt / big pharma could wage such a stong propaganda campaign, I'm sure you'd be the first one to tell the brownshirts where anne frank was.

    Then again, you can't have an intelligent discussion with vaccinated people because of the inherent bias, because the alternative to them being "right" is realizing they were duped with a shitty treatment shot that doesn't "stop the spread" or prevent you from contracting covid, like real vaccines do for polio or cholera. Enjoy your required boosters every six months for the rest of your life because of your *now* compromised immune system. sickening.
    I'm vaccinated and it was here in Colombia. I don't really care that some people don't want to get vaccinated. The main objection I have is most people who post negative comments on here about the vaccine are blissfully unaware of the realities involved. Just look at what you said. This "shitty treatment" reduces the likelihood of you receiving the infection by dramatic percentages. It also greatly reduces the possibility of you spreading the virus too.

    (I. E. You are anywhere from 50%-90% less likely to get the infection (depending on how long ago you received the vaccination) and since you are less likely to contract the virus in the first place you are also less likely to transmit it. (I. E. You can't transmit it if you don't have it). Also you are going to recover more quickly and less likely to die. If you get the virus and recover faster. Then the window of 'having it' to spread it is smaller also.

    Is the vaccine perfect? No, not yet. You can still get the infection but it is much less likely. You make another stupid comment about 'real vaccines' not needing boosters. Well here are a few vaccines where boosters are the norm. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis be, Measles, Tetanus, Shingles, Pneumonia among others.

    Here is an article talking about these issues from USA Today. It also includes the sources for much of their commentary.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/6403678001/

  3. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    Go to Austria, birthplace of Hitler, where vaccinations (sic) by bullies are compulsory.

  4. #2166

    Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    Never knew govt / big pharma could wage such a stong propaganda campaign, I'm sure you'd be the first one to tell the brownshirts where anne frank was.

    Then again, you can't have an intelligent discussion with vaccinated people because of the inherent bias, because the alternative to them being "right" is realizing they were duped with a shitty treatment shot that doesn't "stop the spread" or prevent you from contracting covid, like real vaccines do for polio or cholera. Enjoy your required boosters every six months for the rest of your life because of your *now* compromised immune system. sickening.

  5. #2165
    Austria, birth place of Herr Hitler, has mandated the clot shot for all. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...BFSND5uU3BrS3o.

  6. #2164
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I am still here. Just spent the past week in Sta Marta. Loved it. Yeah, they instroduced the measures while I was there. Seems a lot of places are displaying the notices at the moment, but no one is enforcing it. Maybe once the police recogise tbhis as a new opportunity to extort cash, they might be forced in to being compliant with the state mandates. Difficult to predict which way it will go. Will the people riot and overthrow the new manadtes, will the business organisers ignore the rules and the government lose motivation, will the police get heavy, will confirence in the virus continue to slide and everyone give up. Who knows. And all this is a country where the virus is already well under control. Its just farcical, it really is.
    That is good to know. My gal said it is being enforced in Bogota, Cartagena, and Barranquilla with establishments being fined up to 1 million COP. That is anecdotal but I think it is true.

    I had to scrounge around and find my vaccine card. Anyway, I look at it and you know what is there? There are two lines under the first 2 injections marked other and other. In other words, these fuckers knew the vaccine was going to fail and planned on boosters as soon as the vaccine was rolled out.

    And the most vaccinated country on earth, Gibaltar, which is 99 to 118% vaccinated, is seeing an explosion in cases.

    https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/press-r...g-8452021-7433

    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/m...er-surge-cases

    And they are going on lockdown.

    Then you have Ireland at 93% going on lockdown as well.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/93...idnight-curfew

    You would think by now we would learn but we don't.

    I love the Charlie Brown Peanuts comic strips where Charlie Brown went to kick a football and Lucy would pull it back, and Charlie Brown would fall on his ass.

    https://*******.com/4yx6ey62

    In fact, when I went on seeking dates, I would inevitably run into women who would get cold feet at the last minute and cancel. I called that pulling a Lucy.

    Things is the so called "scientists" keep pulling a Lucy with the American public. The pandemic will be over if you wash your hands, social distance, wear masks, get your vaccine ETC. You would think after 100 million cases that the public would be like, "Oh no, you guys are full of it. We are no longer listening to you", but they have not.

    As for you JustTK, it is hilarious to me that your own actions to prevent getting sick (or trying to) are looked at with disdain. Like you JustTK, the reason I have avoided getting sick IMO were my own actions: staying away from people who looked sick, keeping conversations to a minimum especially with people who looked sick or had Covid. I have seen hundreds of people with Covid and have not gotten myself.

    The irony is that when I shared what worked with me, I had some douche here say, "Avoiding sick people is not going to cut it. " Where do these douches get off saying crap like that? Why would anyone believe Fauci and all the "scientists" after all we have seen?

  7. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    In the UK, there are about 1800 people making claims against vaccine manufacturers. See the link: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/v...soar-next-year.

    The Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme (VDPS) is a one-off tax-free payment of 120,000 ($160,000) if someone is proved to have been severely disabled as a result of vaccination from diseases such as measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), swine flu, and more. Historically, the average number of annual assessments for the scheme has been 100. It is now estimated that there will be 1,500 to 1,800 claims, according to the tender document.

    110,206,709 vaccine doses have been administered in the country as of Nov. 17.

    Given that it takes 2500 shots to prevent one life, and that varies based on age and health condition, it seems to me that you are a real dick for making fun of someone's health care decision making, but this is what we have come to expect from you Democratic douches.

    Seriously, where the fuck do you get off injecting yourself into someone's most personal decision? Maybe we should be checking to make sure that condom is correctly on your dick when you go to fuck.

    The other part that is disgusting is that in the USA, the vaccine manufacturers get a pass from lawsuits. And the government officials who are pushing the vaccines are legally immune is well. That is not exactly confidence inspiring. Of course, a douche like you is in favor of the government getting a pass on any responsibility.

    I am so sick of you freedom hating douches cheering on government irresponsibility. I still do not get why you cheer on the same government that has made it so profitable for women to soak men so badly that you have to go to Colombia.

  8. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    The vaccine is so successful that the vaccinated have to have a lockdown in Austria.

    I would never have taken the vaccine if I had known how badly the vaccinated would be treated, I can't even travel to Dubai nor Brazil without having to take a PCR- test just like the unvaccinated.

    The vaccine is a scam.

  9. #2161

    Hydra!

    Democrats either took some really good notes watching Marvel or they are Hydra!

    "Hydra was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize was that if you tried to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly." COVID!

  10. #2160

    This world sure could use a few good men these days

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    "Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. " - Bertrand Russell.

    Always appreciated the great man. I wonder though if he would appreciate being quoted here on this website several times. Hehe.
    Ala Bertrand and Christopher Hitchens.

  11. #2159

    Jajajaja

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck dude. Are you being serious right now? I explicitly said I was not against vaccination and here you come saying "if your opposition to vaccination is as you stated". I am pro choice; I am not anti-vax. How are you understanding these two very different things to mean the same thing? Add basic reading skills to the comprehension skills that you need.

    I do not know whether the vaccine works, but I do know that it did not work for you!

    Social ramifications always matter. Take a look at the movie Idiocracy where society started watering crops with Gatorade wondering why they were starving to death. Mf with sense comes along and tells them it is better to use water and they wanted to throw him in jail.

    Seems like life is definitely imitating art these days when what matters is if you have the vaccination and not whether you have the disease.
    Barry Hussein aka Prez Comacho.

    Dood at the pay fone trying to overpay the puta was hilarious reminds me of the fools in Tijuana jajajajaaaaaa.

  12. #2158

    Hear hear!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    Eloquently stated on all points.

  13. #2157

    Bertrand Russell. Would he feel proud?

    "Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. " - Bertrand Russell.

    Always appreciated the great man. I wonder though if he would appreciate being quoted here on this website several times. Hehe.

  14. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    The only reason I refered to myself is because of my connection to the military and my connection of not being vaccinated. Even still I have never been labeled or called a hero nor a piece of shit.
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.

  15. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    ...you are not the chronic liar or habitual misunderstander that everyone already knows that you are, please quote the post where I said these things..
    Hehe, you noticed that too, hey!! He is unbelievable. He always misquotes, bcos it helps him put forward his arguments, but all it really demomstrtaes is that he is one of those people that is unable to pay attention; he simply sees or reads what suits his narrative and strawman's you. Good luck arguing with him. You will be going round in circles forever because he will keep changing your storyline back to the one he wants to attack. Hehe.

    BTW. Yeah, I am still virus-free. Tried really hard to catch the damn virus, bar breaking in to an ICU. Hehe. It may be anecdotal, but it seems to me that good health and a decent diet is just as effective at preventing contagion as the darn vax. Not to worry, I will not give in yet. I will continue to put my respiratory and other organs where others fear to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape