escort directory

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 296 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 4438
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you understand based on your question. My question will be voided if the women with dick have their own locker room or even their own bathroom.
    Or if you had cubicles. Nounce, what about if you had a CIS lesbian woman w a dildo? How would the other women feel then?

  2. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by DontSayMuch  [View Original Post]
    I understand your pov, but I think that it overlooks the flip side of that coin. You will have trans men having to use the women's locker room because they were born a girl but definitely look masculine now. Look up images of trans men, I wouldn't want my daughter to be in a locker room with a trans man and would much prefer people to go to the locker room they think they should be in. I also have a son, and I wouldn't want a trans woman to be forced to use the men's locker room because of some misguided government law. Forcing trans people into the bathroom by the criteria of the gender assigned at birth, or even worse their chromosomal makeup, is a terrible idea.

    As before I welcome the discussion because I enjoy listening to different perspectives.
    I don't think you understand based on your question. My question will be voided if the women with dick have their own locker room or even their own bathroom.

  3. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by DontSayMuch  [View Original Post]
    Forcing trans people into the bathroom by the criteria of the gender assigned at birth, or even worse their chromosomal makeup, is a terrible idea.
    I do not know about forcing people into a toilet. But what I do realize is that USA must be filled with a bunch of perverts. Traveling around the world I notice that this is not even an issue like Americans bring it up to be. In Asia and South America you see women cleaning the men's bathroom without a care in the world. Nobody is in there flashing their dicks or making unwanted advances. Trans (born male) usually use the ladies room. Chicks are never like ewww. Same thing if you go to a club. Ladies bathroom is full, so some will come into the men's to use it. Even at my nephew's graduation last week my sister said if the ladies was full she would just go into the men's to use it. How often do you guys even come across a trans person in your day to day living for this to be an issue? Usually people just go to use the toilet and get the fuck out. People are not trying to check out and hook up with the people next to them.

  4. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by DontSayMuch  [View Original Post]
    Forcing trans people into the bathroom by the criteria of the gender assigned at birth, or even worse their chromosomal makeup, is a terrible idea.

    As before I welcome the discussion because I enjoy listening to different perspectives.
    5 posts. Your correct. You don't say much! Hehe. But I am with you on this one. It's also a very overblown subject.

  5. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to a women's locker room myself. I guess swim team's locker room and Sauna. Are you intentionally missing the point? LOL.
    No. For some unknown reason I read locker room to be bathroom. So I addressed it as best I could in my reposnse to ChuchoLoco, below. I expect most women would not see "the point" either. Haha.

  6. #4208
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    In what circumstances will that ever happen? Last time I went in a bathroom, everyone had their clothes on. No one was walking around naked with a hard on. I will have to keep my eyes open for that in the future.
    Haven't been to a women's locker room myself. I guess swim team's locker room and Sauna. Are you intentionally missing the point? LOL.

  7. #4207

    That cuts both ways

    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Another way to look at this issue, how will women feel when there is one in a naked locker room with dick, I don't have the answer and I think you probably don't either. What I am saying is that it is not black and white. Also what happens when the one with dick is aroused in front of all the other women.
    I understand your pov, but I think that it overlooks the flip side of that coin. You will have trans men having to use the women's locker room because they were born a girl but definitely look masculine now. Look up images of trans men, I wouldn't want my daughter to be in a locker room with a trans man and would much prefer people to go to the locker room they think they should be in. I also have a son, and I wouldn't want a trans woman to be forced to use the men's locker room because of some misguided government law. Forcing trans people into the bathroom by the criteria of the gender assigned at birth, or even worse their chromosomal makeup, is a terrible idea.

    As before I welcome the discussion because I enjoy listening to different perspectives.

  8. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    You are just plain weird. Bye now.
    Your the wierd one. Your like an ant. No matter how you try to stop it doing what it wants to do, it just goes stright back to doing it. It's pre-progammed that way and its impossible for it to be any otther way.

  9. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuchoLoco  [View Original Post]
    A bathroom is not a locker room, there is a difference just like there's a difference between a person with a penis and one without.
    Ah right. I overlooked that. My apologies. I dunno, your correct. Most changing rooms I have been in had cubicles for changing anyway. And who is going to be most embarrassed? Am pretty sure the trans would be. If I was trans and had a dick, I think I'd keep my kickers on when I changed in public.

    And yes, there is a difference between someone w a dick and someone without. Just as there is a difference between someone with a tattoo or ears pierced and someone without.

  10. #4204
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Am still waiting for someone to give me an answer. Getting tired of waiting so I will play it out for you all. Someone is going to put foward the name of a trans as an example of a man who was "given tits". Aind I am going to say that is not an example of a man, that is a woman. So there you have it.

    MdS, Huacho, any other ignorant consevatves out there. Can you just try this exercise for me please:- I want you to think for a momnet about your inner self. What makes you a man. Are you a man? If the answer is affirmative, what is it that makes you think you are a man? Is it bcos a doctor told your parents you were a boy at birth? Is it bcos you happen to have a dick? Is it bcos you had your blood tested and you read that you have XY chromosomes? I suspect one or more of these might help, but I doubt any is the main reason. For example, imagine now that you did not have a dick. Everything else is the same, just you happen not to have a dick. Would you feel any less like a man? I very much doubt it. You feel like a man bcos you are a man. Same would be if you were born with breasts or a pussy. It would be the same you inside, saying that your a man.
    That's about as cowardly of a response as I've ever seen, even for you it's completely chicken shit.

    The weakness in your argument (besides the obvious one that it's coming from you, and you're consistently bad at putting forth robust arguments), is it's completely undefined.

    By your (lack of) reasoning, anyone who is prescribed hormone therapy is already the gender aligned with those particular hormones. If only you had learned to use Google.

    Estrogen therapy is an option to treat men with schizophrenia. Hormone therapy is used as part of the treatment for prostate cancer. Testosterone is used to treat low sex drive in women. There are other uses.

    A man taking estrogen as part of his prostate cancer treatment may experience breast growth. A woman treating low libido with Testosterone may grow facial hair or experience male pattern baldness.

    It gets worse, for you.

    There are many different definitions of gender. You're saying I'm a man because I feel like a man (does that make you a child because you feel children? But there are many different areas, legal and medical, which come into play.

    Legally, in most places, until someone wins a legal challenge to change their gender, they are legally the gender assigned at birth.

    This is particularly troublesome in the rare case of, for example, a child who is identified as male, due to an oversized clitoris and incomplete sexual development. Is that person male? Female? She will be socialized ad a male, treated as a male and probably identify as male, at least until puberty. She might feel as if she's male, solely due to socialization. Had gender been correctly identified at birth, would she reach puberty feeling female? Either way, you have a female, legally identified as male, who may self identify as either male of female (the same happens rarely with boys registered as girls because of incomplete sexual development).

    If either instance eventually results in a doctor prescribing hormones to promote sexual development, you have all of these combinations:

    1. A male, who identifies as male, legally classified as female, receiving hormones which causes breast growth.

    2. A male, who identifies as female, legally classified as a female, receiving hormones which cause breast growth.

    3. A female, who identifies as female, legally classified as male, receiving hormones which inhibit breast growth.

    4. A female, who identifies as male, legally classified as male, receiving hormones which inhibit breast growth.

    That's just for starters. It gets really complicated if you dig a bit deeper.

    Continuing with the legal aspect, many situations require the completion of certain processes in the transition from one gender to another, before the person can be recognized as being the other gender. As Nounce pointed out, if just saying "I feel like a girl" defines gender, you're going to have a bunch of high school boys walking around naked with erections in girl's locker rooms (when you get done jerking off over that visual, read on).

    In case you are still unaware, a locker room probably contains toilets, but it is not the same as a public bathroom. It has lockers (hence the name) where people can store their clothes and change to or from athletic apparel. There are also shower facilities. It's quite common to see naked people in locker rooms.

    The medical issues of gender identification are numerous, involving sexual organs, chromosomes and hormones.

    In part of this I agree with you. What a person's gender is is almost never of any concern to me.

  11. #4203

    There is a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    In what circumstances will that ever happen? Last time I went in a bathroom, everyone had their clothes on. No one was walking around naked with a hard on. I will have to keep my eyes open for that in the future.
    A bathroom is not a locker room, there is a difference just like there's a difference between a person with a penis and one without.

  12. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    how will women feel when there is one in a naked locker room with dick, I don't have the answer and I think you probably don't either. What I am saying is that it is not black and white. Also what happens when the one with dick is aroused in front of all the other women.
    In what circumstances will that ever happen? Last time I went in a bathroom, everyone had their clothes on. No one was walking around naked with a hard on. I will have to keep my eyes open for that in the future.

  13. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Huacho, you are soooo predictable! I already answered this, knowing exactly where you were going before you had even got there! These are not men getting tits, these are women getting tits.
    You are just plain weird. Bye now.

  14. #4200
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    ...

    What is it your feeling, Nounce? Hehe.
    ..
    Another way to look at this issue, how will women feel when there is one in a naked locker room with dick, I don't have the answer and I think you probably don't either. What I am saying is that it is not black and white. Also what happens when the one with dick is aroused in front of all the other women.

  15. #4199
    Huacho, you are soooo predictable! I already answered this, knowing exactly where you were going before you had even got there! These are not men getting tits, these are women getting tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape