escort directory
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Stupid Shit in Tijuana

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKm1984  [View Original Post]
    LMAO Still going at it. Still trying to prove a point for something that is pointless. I like how you're trying to put a humorous tone in your comments now since it's become obvious that you're the joke here for taking something so trivial so seriously LOL.

    You do realize that nobody here actually is taking this seriously, but we're just trying to see how long you keep trying to prove something, right? You're the only person that genuinely takes this to heart. And did you really need to obviously lie to us with the whole "I'm typing this while my HK girl is sleeping next to me" and "the pics aren't uploading" facade? You do realize that no one believes you, right? This reminds me of something a middle schooler would do to try to prove a point LMAO.

    As I asked before, what are you trying to actually achieve? Like NOBODY here cares about this. It literally just started out with a little comment here and a comment there and a postulate here and a theory there, and all of a sudden it's like you're on a mission to prove something. If you haven't managed to figure it out in your definitely-on-the-spectrum head, the more you talk, the more your shit is becoming obvious LMAO.

    PS: No problems uploading pics on Chrome LMAO
    You are correct nobody cares, I think he probably just trying to get under guys skins. His reports are actually better now, they use to be way worse. Not sure how he never gets suspended.

  2. #524
    LMAO Still going at it. Still trying to prove a point for something that is pointless. I like how you're trying to put a humorous tone in your comments now since it's become obvious that you're the joke here for taking something so trivial so seriously LOL.

    You do realize that nobody here actually is taking this seriously, but we're just trying to see how long you keep trying to prove something, right? You're the only person that genuinely takes this to heart. And did you really need to obviously lie to us with the whole "I'm typing this while my HK girl is sleeping next to me" and "the pics aren't uploading" facade? You do realize that no one believes you, right? This reminds me of something a middle schooler would do to try to prove a point LMAO.

    As I asked before, what are you trying to actually achieve? Like NOBODY here cares about this. It literally just started out with a little comment here and a comment there and a postulate here and a theory there, and all of a sudden it's like you're on a mission to prove something. If you haven't managed to figure it out in your definitely-on-the-spectrum head, the more you talk, the more your shit is becoming obvious LMAO.

    PS: No problems uploading pics on Chrome LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails come-on-youre-vaspni.jpg‎  

  3. #523

    Wrong as usual

    Because I've destroyed every point you've made so far. Look above for the and I will say I only share information here that I know to be true. I would never post anything here as fact just because I heard a chica say it.

    You lied about meeting with the manager and now you say everything you've written is true? Listen, there's an easy way to figure out who's lying. Me, a 12 year ZN vet who's been providing reliable intel for over a decade? Or Dcrist who claims he asked HK's manager about the sliding ficha scale, yet cannot provide any details. He claims that HK extends credit to alcoholic meth addicted putas. That at the end of every week 1000 putas line up at the bar to settle their ficha tabs. LOL. Every monger go visit wherever it is the HK chicas are working now. And ask them how much the HK payout was for a ficha. They'll say $34. They won't say "depende cuantos arribas. " The liar will be exposed.

    Give it a break. Like most of your reports, you are just flat out wrong. Write a report about a actual girl, (just one time, it is just not that hard), this is ridiculous.

  4. #522
    James should just concentrate on figuring out the decades old mystery of how HK pays all those meseros LMAO! And how it's a "miracle" that HK "survives" selling beers at the paltry return of 3500%! My goodness, the idiocy is just off the scale here. And Scatman should start by learning how to count past 12. His claim that "less than a dozen countries were involved in both World Wars" accurately reflects his intelligence and level of education. I can name 12 countries just in Europe off the top of my head. Most of Asia was involved, along with North Africa, central America, Australia, and the entire North American continent. The true count was around 80 or 90. But Scatman proclaims "less than a dozen" LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    What's even more pathetic is his inability to realize he's proven nothing.
    What is more pathetic is you lying and saying you confirmed everything with a HK manager LMAO! You didn't. I guarantee that 100%. Because if you did, you would have mentioned it from the start. And before this debate, a ficha pay scale was of little interest to you. No way you would have brought it up in your fantasy meeting. And even if you did, because it interested you so much, you would have listened intently absorbing every detail. So what details have you provided here? NONE!

    You see, I have a history of exposing lies. I'm very good at noticing details that don't add up. Some of you will remember the "Christmas Miracles" thread on TJA. Was an epic thread that lasted 4 or 5 years. And you know who singlehandedly destroyed it? Me. While all the other suckers were waiting in suspense for the next installment by the OP, I read right through that bullshit, posted the inconsistencies, and the OP was never heard from again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    he forgot the meseros write the chicas name on the ticket. I'm sure that's for no reason either, right? And for the record, yes, their BFFs can cash them in. I've seen that myself.
    My you're just without a clue, aren't you? Do you know why meseros write the chica's name? You think it's for the bartenders to tally a log? LOL. The chica's name is written for one purpose only-to deter the theft of fichas by other putas. You ever watch a bartender cash in fichas? I have. Bartenders don't look at the name at all. A puta can have 200 fichas, written by 100 different meseros with varying skills in penmanship. Half the time you can't even read the name. They just count and pay. And they likely note how many each chica cashes in. If a puta cashes in a BFF's fichas, the bartender isn't even aware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    His proof that I'm lying?
    Because I've destroyed every point you've made so far. Look above for the latest example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    And I will say I only share information here that I know to be true. I would never post anything here as fact just because I heard a chica say it.
    You lied about meeting with the manager and now you say everything you've written is true? Listen, there's an easy way to figure out who's lying. Me, a 12 year ZN vet who's been providing reliable intel for over a decade? Or Dcrist who claims he asked HK's manager about the sliding ficha scale, yet cannot provide any details. He claims that HK extends credit to alcoholic meth addicted putas. That at the end of every week 1000 putas line up at the bar to settle their ficha tabs. LOL. Every monger go visit wherever it is the HK chicas are working now. And ask them how much the HK payout was for a ficha. They'll say $34. They won't say "depende cuantos arribas. " The liar will be exposed.

  5. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    What's even more pathetic is his inability to realize he's proven nothing. Yes, of course they can cash in daily. But apparently HK is incapable of tracking that? LMAO That is his proof.

    Funnier is his pillow talk with his HK dream girl. Maybe he's so in love that he forgot the meseros write the chicas name on the ticket. I'm sure that's for no reason either, right? And for the record, yes, their BFFs can cash them in. I've seen that myself.

    His proof that I'm lying? Because I did not disclose a friend list prior to engaging with the internet's undisputed authoritative customer of millenium of HK.
    Isn't that an award that HK hands out annually?

    I've seen them present it earlier this year, up on the Piso Sur stage.

    They hand it to the recipient as they jam a big black dildo up his ass.

    Was that you Clamslammer, at the last award they handed out in February?

  6. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKm1984  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you need to get a hobby or something. Are you still going on about this?

    I have a genuine question though: Why are you trying to so hard to prove a point for something that is inconsequential? Like even if you're right, it doesn't help us as pooners. Even if you're wrong, it doesn't help us as pooners. You're tone of desperation to be right for something so trivial oozes through the interwebs right now and it's quite pitiful.
    What's even more pathetic is his inability to realize he's proven nothing. Yes, of course they can cash in daily. But apparently HK is incapable of tracking that? LMAO That is his proof.

    Funnier is his pillow talk with his HK dream girl. Maybe he's so in love that he forgot the meseros write the chicas name on the ticket. I'm sure that's for no reason either, right? And for the record, yes, their BFFs can cash them in. I've seen that myself.

    His proof that I'm lying? Because I did not disclose a friend list prior to engaging with the internet's undisputed authoritative customer of millenium of HK. For the record, and just in case it's ever deemed relevant by Clam, where do I disclose the customer list from my paper route as a 10 year old?

    What a joke. As you said James, who really cares. This is pointless drivel. I cannot provide CPA records or an employee handbook. I share what little I do know only for the limited value it is worth. And I will say I only share information here that I know to be true. I would never post anything here as fact just because I heard a chica say it. But I've said my peace. People can believe me or not. I don't have the need for validation and blind acceptance like our dear friend Clam.

  7. #519

    Lmao

    Dude, you need to get a hobby or something. Are you still going on about this?

    I have a genuine question though: Why are you trying to so hard to prove a point for something that is inconsequential? Like even if you're right, it doesn't help us as pooners. Even if you're wrong, it doesn't help us as pooners. You're tone of desperation to be right for something so trivial oozes through the interwebs right now and it's quite pitiful.

  8. #518

    HK's IT

    HK's employs a few good IT guys.

    Their software automatically detects liars and blocks them from uploading pics hehe.

  9. #517
    I don't give a fuck how many computers or IT staff HK employs. There's no way a ficha is worth anything but $34 mx, whether you go arriba a thousand times or never. This is Mexico, and this is a cash business. Management doesn't pay out on demand, then later figure out a sliding scale and whether or not money is owed. There would be way too many disputes if that was the case. And besides, you really think management is dumb enough to extend credit to alcoholic drug addicted putas? Because if they cashed out on demand, then at the end of the week the pay scale was calculated, half the putas would owe money.

    And putas can cash out whenever they want. Daily or after several months. Doesn't matter. If putas can't cash out daily, and had to wait until the end of the week when the pay scale was calculated, you would literally see a line of 1000 putas waiting at the bar to cash in their fichas. Anybody ever see a line of 1000 putas? I didn't think so.

    So there's been ONE report of a puta who claimed there was a sliding pay scale? A puta that happened to be a top ficha earner? Well, guess what? People lie and exaggerate about their income. It's one of the most common lies told. Putas are people too and lie about their income sometimes. Don't be so fucking gullible!

    I'm with one of my regulars, a very well known top earning former HK chica. Matter of fact she's sleeping right next to me as I write this post. Earlier tonight I asked her what I already knew. She said fichas were $34 mx and that amount never changed. You know what else she told me? She told me she was often too drunk or impatient to cash in her fichas so she would give them to her BFF to cash in. If there was a sliding scale, then that would never happen.

    Attached are pics of fichas from Amnesia, Chicago, Tropical and HK. The last pic is of fichas accumulated over several days or even weeks. HK managers don't give a fuck when they cash in because there's no variable pay rate to figure out. Matter of fact, they prefer that putas wait as long as possible, because I'd bet there's a pretty constant rate of fichas that are lost and never cashed in.

    *I keep getting error messages when trying to upload pics. Edge, Chrome and Samsung browser all fail to upload the pics.

  10. #516

    Real world incentive payouts

    For lots of businesses, involving commission sales, it is common for paying out individual commissions as you go (like daily or weekly) while handing out the incentive bonuses (like reaching 50, then 100, then 150 sales) on a less regular fashion, like month or quarterly) for the special, incentive payouts.

    No proof is no proof.

  11. #515

    Hong Kong's IT department

    Don't underestimate HK's computer resources. They probably employ a few IT guys to manage the computer resources, network and enough book keepers and accountants to keep their finance straight. HK even has pictures of banned guys and persona non grata on the network.

    I used to see girls turn in fichas for cash at the bar at night's end, but have not seen that practice for 7 or 8 years. Keeping track of the chicas' fichas is a very simple task. HK can easily set up an account for each girl with credits and debits. They can log in fichas whenever the girls turn them in, disburse cash at any time against the accounts, then figure out the values of fichas on a sliding scale and how much each girl is owed at the end of the month. So far I heard no complaints from the girls and think HK's management has been fair, straight and honest with them.

    Some tight-assed CPAs in this forum may be able to explain this dedicated Putas Accounting System better than I can.

  12. #514
    Dcrist, I don't have a problem with you generally. I just have a problem when you make up obvious lies, then when I expose them, you lie some more to try and cover up your previous lies. When you get busted, just admit your mistake and move on. Don't make up outrageous lies like you confirmed with HK's manager because that makes no sense at all. You see, if you had actually confirmed with HK management, you would have stated this from the beginning, because it is of paramount significance. But instead you don't mention it until days later after your argument has already unraveled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    HK has these things called pen and paper. You might even see an organizing mechanism called a clipboard. Most of the robe guys use them. Now, sit down because I'm going to blow your mind. They also have computers. To help you out, envision a typewriter connected to a TV set. They allow businesses to keep track of things beyond daily tallies.
    That is true, they keep track of the ins and outs of the putas. But that doesn't mean they keep track for the purpose of calculating a sliding ficha quota.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Bottom line, go back and read your own commentary and tell me what you've "proven".
    I've proven the quota cannot exist, well at least not without a time machine. Imagine this scenario: A brand new puta starts at HK and on her first shift she earns 20 fichas. At the end of her shift, she cashes in her fichas like many putas do. She gets $680 mx because fichas are a flat $34 mx / each. But you insist that the quota is "calculated weekly. " Then how is the payout rate determined without a time machine? According to you, it can't be determined because a full week hasn't passed yet. According to you, putas cannot cash out after every shift. But they do. It's as simple as that. You have been proven wrong.

  13. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    Dude you are a fucking clown. Keep talking shit and I will keep dragging you. Show me one lie I have ever written on this site?
    Yes, you are one of them, you let your buddies do it, that is just as bad. Love the name calling, proves my point. Write a report about an actual girl. I probably write 30 to one of yours. I will not go to your level.

  14. #512

    DramaFree

    Dude you are a fucking clown. Keep talking shit and I will keep dragging you. Show me one lie I have ever written on this site?

  15. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKm1984  [View Original Post]
    "Gadfly" LOL. He's like a non-humorous Sheldon Cooper. Except he's not a genius and his knowledge is of something super trivial.

    I admit, I don't have much info to share. I moved to the East Coast shortly after my escapades in Tijuana and so going to Tijuana regularly is rather difficult. But with COVID giving me cabin fever, felt like a great time to go. Plus, I go to Asia every year so I get my poon binge over there.

    Having said that, there's definitely a difference between useful information that guys like you (I'm intrigued by your MTY info) and Cap give out versus the trivial crap that Clammy gives out. I don't know, just seems sad that he's putting in so much effort to prove a point that I merely was just postulating and spitballing ideas and he goes off like an anti-vaxxx mom. Also, you ever notice that he says he has indisputable evidence, but really it's just his word? LOL.

    Some people feel the need to be THAT GUY that is in every strip club: Knows all the names, know the names of the managers, knows the names of the bouncers, knows which girls are working which shift, probably knows their real names, but that's just it. Just knows the names. In the end, he's just some old creepy guy that hangs out strip clubs too long, hoping that his trivial knowledge will get him a discount or a freebie or some sort of recognition. But in the end, he's just THAT GUY.
    Yep, you are correct. I have the same issue with 3 other guys on another page, they are way worse. They Blantly lie, leave out major details and exaggerate.

    MTY is great, but more of a long term investment. Long flight for you. If you are interested in long term destination then yes, short term, Tijuana or Germany. I strictly use SA here now and that takes a little time. I am not sure about the Spas, I have never been and strip bars are not that good.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape