escort directory

Thread: Sexual Wellness and Safe Sex related Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Dickus,

    The New York Post may run racy stories at times, but overall they also run good, solid, relevant stories that are confirmed by government authorities or the right people.

    People should not put down the entire news organization just because of a few salacious sex stories. It behooves us to get as much reliable news from as many sources as we can.
    Yeah. I think that's kind of what I said. Although I didn't even think about the salacious sex stories. I'm to busy with real sex to bother with that.

  2. #301

    The New York Post

    Dickus,

    The New York Post may run racy stories at times, but overall they also run good, solid, relevant stories that are confirmed by government authorities or the right people.

    People should not put down the entire news organization just because of a few salacious sex stories. It behooves us to get as much reliable news from as many sources as we can.

  3. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys not realize that the New York Post is a tabloid? Spun-off by a company that was founded by Rupert Murdoch and controlled by Fox? You guys are actually taking its articles seriously? You guys also believe that Zona Norte putas are secretly undercover alien beings set to conquer the Earth? Because that's the type of journalism spread by tabloids.
    I have found the Post's reporting to be far more accurate then CNN or most of the mainstream media. I and take little at face value. I want to see the facts behind what is reported where I can check them.

  4. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by CocrBrotheler  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that all along although met with resistance in some threads. Is certainly an interesting possibility.

    Stay horny my friends but safe enough to remember to wash your hands from groping, hugging and kissing cooties before touching you mouths. Serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone be surprised about this? They manufacture 90% of pre cursor materials for Fentanyl and other dangerous synthetic drugs used for exportation to our shores. The Govt even subsidizes these operations. It is nothing short of chemical warfare. China is a rogue nation. A manipulative *****. An anus gap filled with maggots.

    Kudos to America for helping China reach this outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    I knew from day 1 it came from that lab.
    Do you guys not realize that the New York Post is a tabloid? Spun-off by a company that was founded by Rupert Murdoch and controlled by Fox? You guys are actually taking its articles seriously? You guys also believe that Zona Norte putas are secretly undercover alien beings set to conquer the Earth? Because that's the type of journalism spread by tabloids.

  5. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by CocrBrotheler  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that all along although met with resistance in some threads. Is certainly an interesting possibility.

    Stay horny my friends but safe enough to remember to wash your hands from groping, hugging and kissing cooties before touching you mouths. Serious.
    I knew from day 1 it came from that lab. I know how governments and people work, and am familiar with the crazy Chinese government. They would never in a million years admit it came from that lab. Not unless someone provides indisputable evidence. In any case, to me, it would be like if a nuke went off in the same town nukes were being manufactured, then the government saying "we don't know what happened maybe a asteroid crashed". Remember, in that lab, many governments paid money for the lab to both invent a coronavirus that could spread from person to person, and then invent a vaccine. The objective was to have the vaccine ready in case it ever happens, and to practice making the vaccine. Then the disease makes its way into a lab workers body and the whole world is changed for years. I know of a few people who died already from it. In my opinion, its bad karma for the human species from all the animal lab torture mostly useless experimentation.

  6. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by CocrBrotheler  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that all along although met with resistance in some threads. Is certainly an interesting possibility.

    Stay horny my friends but safe enough to remember to wash your hands from groping, hugging and kissing cooties before touching you mouths. Serious.
    Why would anyone be surprised about this? They manufacture 90% of pre cursor materials for Fentanyl and other dangerous synthetic drugs used for exportation to our shores. The Govt even subsidizes these operations. It is nothing short of chemical warfare. China is a rogue nation. A manipulative *****. An anus gap filled with maggots.

    Kudos to America for helping China reach this outcome.

  7. #296

    Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

    I've been saying that all along although met with resistance in some threads. Is certainly an interesting possibility.

    Stay horny my friends but safe enough to remember to wash your hands from groping, hugging and kissing cooties before touching you mouths. Serious.

  8. #295

    Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

    She looks good and happy. I volunteer to take virus from her mouth.

    https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/chines...-in-wuhan-lab/

    Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab.

    By Natalie MusumeciSeptember 11,2020.

    5:30 pm.

    Dr. Li-Meng Yan, A Chinese virologist who has reportedly been in hiding for fear of her safety has stepped out into the public eye again to make the explosive claim that she has the scientific evidence to prove COVID-19 was man-made in a lab in China.

    Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, made the comments Friday during an interview on British talk show "Loose Women. ".

    When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan speaking via video chat from a secret location replied, "It comes from the lab the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China's government. ".

    She insisted that widespread reports that the virus originated last year from a wet market in Wuhan, China, are "a smokescreen. ".

    "The first thing is the market in Wuhan. Is a smokescreen and this virus is not from nature," Yan claimed, explaining that she got "her intelligence from the CDC in China, from the local doctors. ".

    The virologist has previously accused Beijing of lying about when it learned of the killer bug and engaging in an extensive cover-up of her work.

    She had said that her former supervisors at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, a reference laboratory for the World Health Organization, silenced her when she sounded the alarm about human-to-human transmission in December last year.

    In April, Yan reportedly fled Hong Kong and escaped to America to raise awareness about the pandemic.

    Now, she said she is planning to release scientific evidence to prove that the virus was made inside a lab in Wuhan.

    "The genome sequence is like a human finger print," she told the talk show. "So based on this you can identify these things. I use the evidence. To tell people why this has come from the lab in China, why they are the only ones who made it. ".

    Yan added, "Anyone, even if you have no biology knowledge, you can read it, and you can check and identify and verify by yourself. ".

    We may now know the origins of coronavirus, according to scientists.

    "This is the critical thing for us to know the origin of the virus," she said. "If not we cannot overcome it it will be life-threatening for everyone."

    She said she is coming out now because "I know if I don't tell the truth to the world, I will be regretful."

    Yan also claimed that before fleeing China, her information was wiped from government databases.

    "They deleted all my information," she told "Loose Women," claiming that people have been recruited "to spread rumors about me, that I'm a liar."

    Yuan Zhiming, the director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, has previously denied reports that the bug accidentally spread from his facility.

    "There's no way this virus came from us," Zhiming told state media in April.

  9. #294

    How to prevent COVID-19 from spreading: Clean hand and do 'not touch your face

    Don't grope girls then touch your face; don't hang out without masks in HK more than 15 min.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor...ce-coronavirus

    Dr. David Price on how to prevent COVID-19 from spreading: Clean hand and do 'not touch your face, period'.

    Jesse Watters featured Dr. David Price of Weill Cornell Medical Center on "Watters' World" Saturday, where the New York City doctor gave advice on how people can prevent spreading the coronavirus.

    "You may hear a little inflection in my voice like I'm emotional. It's not because I'm scared. It's actually the opposite. For the first time in a while, I'm actually not scared," Price said via video. "I work at probably the premier hospital in New York City. Our hospital is almost exclusively a COVID-19 hospital, but we're learning and we know a lot. And what I want you guys to know is that every single day we're getting better, we know more. And I am confident that the stuff I can tell you today should make you guys feel like when this comes to your community that you don't have to be scared and that you can protect your family. ".

    Price went on say the virus is primarily transmitted by touching someone who has the virus and then touching your face.

    "The ways that you get this is the transmission of the virus almost exclusively from your hands to your face, from your hands to your face and inside your eyes, into your nose or into your mouth," Price explained. "So there's a lot of talk about contact or getting it through contacts, hands to face. ".

    The doctor also addressed the idea that the virus is transmitted by "long sustained contact" or through the air.

    "There's also a small thought that it can be aerosolized, that it can kind of exist a little bit in the air," Price said. "The thought at this point is that you actually have to have very long sustained contact with someone. And I'm talking about over 15 to 30 minutes in an unprotected environment, meaning you're in a very closed room without any type of mask for you to get it that way. ".

    "But very simply stated, the overwhelming majority of people are getting this by physically touching someone who has this disease or will develop it in the next one to two days and then touching their face," he pointed out.

    "The thing that makes me smile a little bit is I actually know now that I won't get this disease because I know how to protect myself," Price said in the video.

    Price offered two practical tips to keep you, your family and your friends from getting the coronavirus.

    "Become a hand Nazi. Everything you know about your hands, just keep it clean and you will not get this disease," Price said. "The second thing is you have to start psychologically working on the connection between your hands and your face. ".

    "Those two things combined is incredibly powerful and will prevent the transmission of disease in your family in 99 percent of cases, to know your hands are clean and not touch your face, period," Price added.

  10. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The difference is BBFS could kill her if you have HIV and there's a lot dudes who would happily spread HIV. You can get a girl whose never done drugs before to do heroin in the room if you pay her enough money. Ask yourself this. If your mom died when you were 5, because some dude paid her extra for sex without a condom, do you think as an adult you'd look back as that monger as a piece of shit? I think you would. There's a reason hk and all the clubs require condoms to be readily available. It's legally required. Hk and sex are heavily regulated and condoms are what allow it to even exist. Mexico shut the whole country down for some covid deaths. I've been telling people for years at some point they will shut the sex industry down because politics is always involved. The money from s2 x industry is peanuts compared to mexico GDP. . I'm sure ill hurt the feelings of BBFS guys who think they are cool dudes for being wealthy enough to pay extra for these woman to risk their life. But the majority will agree with me. They won't take time to write it here, only the dudes who love controlling woman with money get all worked up over anyone telling them its wrong.
    I think you're pissing in the wind with this argument. I personally don't do BBFS with hookers. You couldn't pay me to bang any of these chicks unprotected.

    But at the same time these women aren't stupid, they know all about std's and the risks involved. There are plenty of chicas who make plenty of money without doing BBFS, so the ones who do agree to BBFS that's their body their choice. Nobody's putting a gun to their head.

    At the end of the day all you can do is protect your own self. BTW I always keep some non-latex "skyn" brand condoms and offer them to chicas who don't like the latex.

  11. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The difference is BBFS could kill her if you have HIV and there's a lot dudes who would happily spread HIV. You can get a girl whose never done drugs before to do heroin in the room if you pay her enough money.
    I believe you are wrong. With full disclosure, there will be more than one girl that will not agree to be shot up with heroin despite lucrative offers. It is unacceptable to many girls at any price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    Ask yourself this. If your mom died when you were 5, because some dude paid her extra for sex without a condom, do you think as an adult you'd look back as that monger as a piece of shit? I think you would.
    Not necessarily.

    What if my prostitute mother said the only reason she got pregnant with me is because her one special, kind of ugly client paid her extra pesos to allow sex without use of a condom?

    Like Johnny Appleseed.

  12. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The difference is BBFS could kill her if you have HIV and there's a lot dudes who would happily spread HIV. You can get a girl whose never done drugs before to do heroin in the room if you pay her enough money. Ask yourself this. If your mom died when you were 5, because some dude paid her extra for sex without a condom, do you think as an adult you'd look back as that monger as a piece of shit? I think you would. There's a reason hk and all the clubs require condoms to be readily available. It's legally required. Hk and sex are heavily regulated and condoms are what allow it to even exist. Mexico shut the whole country down for some covid deaths. I've been telling people for years at some point they will shut the sex industry down because politics is always involved. The money from s2 x industry is peanuts compared to mexico GDP. . I'm sure ill hurt the feelings of BBFS guys who think they are cool dudes for being wealthy enough to pay extra for these woman to risk their life. But the majority will agree with me. They won't take time to write it here, only the dudes who love controlling woman with money get all worked up over anyone telling them its wrong.
    If a puta dies by contracting HIV because she offered BBFS, that is 100% on her. She is the only one to blame. She knew the risks, and she chose to gamble and lost. If you had $100 and went to the casino and bet it on a hand of blackjack and lost, that is 100% on you. You knew the risks, and you chose to gamble and lost. Same thing. Blaming the monger is like blaming the casino.

  13. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyMae  [View Original Post]
    So if you have sex with someone for money with a condom it's empowering but without one they're being taken advantage of? You've listed getting a civie drunk as an acceptable means to procure BBFS do you have any other sage advice? How about a latex allergy? What if she believes that condoms caused the pandemic?

    Two consenting adults should be able to make their own decisions about what to do with their bodies. When you stated that you wouldn't be visiting Tijuana for the next one to two years I was kinda hoping that also meant that you would stop posting nonsense. No such luck I guess.
    The difference is BBFS could kill her if you have HIV and there's a lot dudes who would happily spread HIV. You can get a girl whose never done drugs before to do heroin in the room if you pay her enough money. Ask yourself this. If your mom died when you were 5, because some dude paid her extra for sex without a condom, do you think as an adult you'd look back as that monger as a piece of shit? I think you would. There's a reason hk and all the clubs require condoms to be readily available. It's legally required. Hk and sex are heavily regulated and condoms are what allow it to even exist. Mexico shut the whole country down for some covid deaths. I've been telling people for years at some point they will shut the sex industry down because politics is always involved. The money from s2 x industry is peanuts compared to mexico GDP. . I'm sure ill hurt the feelings of BBFS guys who think they are cool dudes for being wealthy enough to pay extra for these woman to risk their life. But the majority will agree with me. They won't take time to write it here, only the dudes who love controlling woman with money get all worked up over anyone telling them its wrong.

  14. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    If a girl only does BBFS for extra money, you are taking advantage of them.
    So if you have sex with someone for money with a condom it's empowering but without one they're being taken advantage of? You've listed getting a civie drunk as an acceptable means to procure BBFS do you have any other sage advice? How about a latex allergy? What if she believes that condoms caused the pandemic?

    Two consenting adults should be able to make their own decisions about what to do with their bodies. When you stated that you wouldn't be visiting Tijuana for the next one to two years I was kinda hoping that also meant that you would stop posting nonsense. No such luck I guess.

  15. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    If a girl only does BBFS for extra money, you are taking advantage of them.
    I never like it when they ask for 50 pesos mas.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape