1. Hyderabad visit:

Had to visit Hyderabad for a business meeting. My meeting got done at around 4. 30 pm and my flight wasnt until 9. 30 pm. Decided to check for spa's nearby. Read the reviews of this spa with name starting with V and located in a well known area ending with "hills" . It was walking distance from where I was and reached there within five minutes. The spa is part of a hotel and located on the 3rd floor. The place was quite neat and interior wise much better than most spas in Chennai in the same budget. Opted for 45 minutes massage with a decent looking NE. The massage by itself was pretty good but I wanted to see if anything else was on offer. Asked and she agreed for a HJ for 1 k. What followed was one of the best Hjs I've ever had till date.

This was a unique experience for me. There was no planning and I had no idea if there would be extras on offer. Yet the spontaneity made it all the better.

Cost was 1. 8 k + 1 k.

2. Bat spa (MRC) :

I've only been to this branch once before when I chose the girl with glasses who gave a great HJ. This time I decided to go for "former finance minister". I didn't really liker her that much from a looks point of view, but she gave good GFE / BJ. Didn't allow for CIM. Don't really think ill repeat as her face was a bit of a turn off for me.

Cost was 2. 5 k + 2 k.