Erotic Vacation
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
Escort News

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 393 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5889
This blog is moderated by Midwestern
  1. #5889

    Love this!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonhinCruz  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to the discussion if it's worth it for the gems. I spend time regularly in Nicaragua. I have used seeking off and on to find an in country GF. I had one awesome one earlier but she left for Europe. Recently, I have found my replacement.

    We are now in our second date, 3 day and two nights. Previously, we had done two dates of dinner and my hotel before returning her home. She is a dancer, as in just finished dancing in a big show in the country's national theater. So a sod 9 for me with an amazing athletic body.

    She is a university student and not very experienced. However, I find this really fun. Many experiences are new for her and there is nothing like watching a girl 's delight at experiencing something that surprises her and blows her mind. Because I come back to the country a few times a year it means there is no hurry anyway. Bringing her along slowly is quite fun.

    I picked her up yesterday this time at her house and we went off to lunch in Granada. My Spanish still sucks but we chatted in the drive and she shook out some of her nerves. We had a good lunch at a good Mediterranean restaurant and then decided to head to the hotel. The hotel is one of my special places built into the side of a volcano and it's runs right down to a geothermal heated lake. She is impressed. It's not the sort of place local girls from her strata go. She had a mojito at lunch and is clearly feeling the effects from one drink. She doesn't drink much clearly. A true good girl type. She showers and comes out in skin tight bootie shorts and sexy crop top showing off her strong supple dancer body. She cuddles into the bed. I join her. She is also just a bit shy I have learned. She likes to be coaxed. I start kissing her and she relaxes then her eyes go wide. She asks the date and tells me it's time for her monthly injection and we need to go to a pharmacy. Hmm. I tell her I have condoms of course but she insists which I understand. So we agree babies are to be avoided. Hah. Instead I tell her to lean back and don't worry no penetration until the pharmacy. Giving oral to a 22 year old hottie may be one of my most favorite activities in the world. I think she likes to see me due to my oral game. Guys, especially in May latin American macho countries guys often don't do this. I have been surprised by how many women this is new for at at least a treat especially if you know what you are doing. Anyway, I am in heaven and between some finger fucking and oral we are on the multiple orgasm train. She falls asleep.

    Later she wakes up and immediately insists on the pharmacy because she wants to do more. When she is in getting her BC she comes out and tells me she saw some cute sandals. Can she buy them? They are like $15. Sure. She squeals like I gave her a diamond. She is so excited. She wants to get back. Back at the hotel she immediately opens the BC and it's done by injection. She asks me to help her. So here I am injecting BC into my SB. In some sense this is great. I can see the box, I know what it is. Clearly she does this every month. Then she drops the we need to wait 12 hours but let's do what we did before. Round 2. Only by the end she is begging me to pick her "just a little". Sure! We have a lot of fun playing around her edges. I ask if she has a vibrator. Her response, "No, I am good girl". That will be her next gift. Vibrators make good girls I tell her. Next morning we wake up and she is ready to go and we have slow, sweet morning sex she has been wanting for 24 hours now. It feels like being with college girl who is just starting to learn her sexual self. Deeply real. Deeply intimate. And now we are off to hike a volcano.
    So in love with this post. Yes what you give up on sexual skills you get back many fold in experiencing a young woman new to the world and sex with an older dude. Just the non sex experiences can be intoxicating. This is one of the reasons I like flying girls they get to experience such new things. And it pays back in affection and honestly as you say experiencing the world thru their eyes.

    I've also become a big fan of giving DATY orgasms esp to the younger gals. Takes quite a bit of work but when they start the schrunchy faces and put their arm over their eyes because they are embarrassed and then the thigh clamp or the swatting you away because they are electrified. It's all so great. Adore this part of the game.

    Really enjoyed your post. Keep it up!

  2. #5888
    Hi I'm sorry pardon my ignorance what is this bc injection. Some type of birth control?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonhinCruz  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to the discussion if it's worth it for the gems. I spend time regularly in Nicaragua. I have used seeking off and on to find an in country GF. I had one awesome one earlier but she left for Europe. Recently, I have found my replacement.

    We are now in our second date, 3 day and two nights. Previously, we had done two dates of dinner and my hotel before returning her home. She is a dancer, as in just finished dancing in a big show in the country's national theater. So a sod 9 for me with an amazing athletic body.

    She is a university student and not very experienced. However, I find this really fun. Many experiences are new for her and there is nothing like watching a girl 's delight at experiencing something that surprises her and blows her mind. Because I come back to the country a few times a year it means there is no hurry anyway. Bringing her along slowly is quite fun.

    I picked her up yesterday this time at her house and we went off to lunch in Granada. My Spanish still sucks but we chatted in the drive and she shook out some of her nerves. We had a good lunch at a good Mediterranean restaurant and then decided to head to the hotel. The hotel is one of my special places built into the side of a volcano and it's runs right down to a geothermal heated lake. She is impressed. It's not the sort of place local girls from her strata go. She had a mojito at lunch and is clearly feeling the effects from one drink. She doesn't drink much clearly. A true good girl type. She showers and comes out in skin tight bootie shorts and sexy crop top showing off her strong supple dancer body. She cuddles into the bed. I join her. She is also just a bit shy I have learned. She likes to be coaxed. I start kissing her and she relaxes then her eyes go wide. She asks the date and tells me it's time for her monthly injection and we need to go to a pharmacy. Hmm. I tell her I have condoms of course but she insists which I understand. So we agree babies are to be avoided. Hah. Instead I tell her to lean back and don't worry no penetration until the pharmacy. Giving oral to a 22 year old hottie may be one of my most favorite activities in the world. I think she likes to see me due to my oral game. Guys, especially in May latin American macho countries guys often don't do this. I have been surprised by how many women this is new for at at least a treat especially if you know what you are doing. Anyway, I am in heaven and between some finger fucking and oral we are on the multiple orgasm train. She falls asleep.

    Later she wakes up and immediately insists on the pharmacy because she wants to do more. When she is in getting her BC she comes out and tells me she saw some cute sandals. Can she buy them? They are like $15. Sure. She squeals like I gave her a diamond. She is so excited. She wants to get back. Back at the hotel she immediately opens the BC and it's done by injection. She asks me to help her. So here I am injecting BC into my SB. In some sense this is great. I can see the box, I know what it is. Clearly she does this every month. Then she drops the we need to wait 12 hours but let's do what we did before. Round 2. Only by the end she is begging me to pick her "just a little". Sure! We have a lot of fun playing around her edges. I ask if she has a vibrator. Her response, "No, I am good girl". That will be her next gift. Vibrators make good girls I tell her. Next morning we wake up and she is ready to go and we have slow, sweet morning sex she has been wanting for 24 hours now. It feels like being with college girl who is just starting to learn her sexual self. Deeply real. Deeply intimate. And now we are off to hike a volcano.

  3. #5887

    Sometimes You Get Lucky

    Just to add to the discussion if it's worth it for the gems. I spend time regularly in Nicaragua. I have used seeking off and on to find an in country GF. I had one awesome one earlier but she left for Europe. Recently, I have found my replacement.

    We are now in our second date, 3 day and two nights. Previously, we had done two dates of dinner and my hotel before returning her home. She is a dancer, as in just finished dancing in a big show in the country's national theater. So a sod 9 for me with an amazing athletic body.

    She is a university student and not very experienced. However, I find this really fun. Many experiences are new for her and there is nothing like watching a girl 's delight at experiencing something that surprises her and blows her mind. Because I come back to the country a few times a year it means there is no hurry anyway. Bringing her along slowly is quite fun.

    I picked her up yesterday this time at her house and we went off to lunch in Granada. My Spanish still sucks but we chatted in the drive and she shook out some of her nerves. We had a good lunch at a good Mediterranean restaurant and then decided to head to the hotel. The hotel is one of my special places built into the side of a volcano and it's runs right down to a geothermal heated lake. She is impressed. It's not the sort of place local girls from her strata go. She had a mojito at lunch and is clearly feeling the effects from one drink. She doesn't drink much clearly. A true good girl type. She showers and comes out in skin tight bootie shorts and sexy crop top showing off her strong supple dancer body. She cuddles into the bed. I join her. She is also just a bit shy I have learned. She likes to be coaxed. I start kissing her and she relaxes then her eyes go wide. She asks the date and tells me it's time for her monthly injection and we need to go to a pharmacy. Hmm. I tell her I have condoms of course but she insists which I understand. So we agree babies are to be avoided. Hah. Instead I tell her to lean back and don't worry no penetration until the pharmacy. Giving oral to a 22 year old hottie may be one of my most favorite activities in the world. I think she likes to see me due to my oral game. Guys, especially in May latin American macho countries guys often don't do this. I have been surprised by how many women this is new for at at least a treat especially if you know what you are doing. Anyway, I am in heaven and between some finger fucking and oral we are on the multiple orgasm train. She falls asleep.

    Later she wakes up and immediately insists on the pharmacy because she wants to do more. When she is in getting her BC she comes out and tells me she saw some cute sandals. Can she buy them? They are like $15. Sure. She squeals like I gave her a diamond. She is so excited. She wants to get back. Back at the hotel she immediately opens the BC and it's done by injection. She asks me to help her. So here I am injecting BC into my SB. In some sense this is great. I can see the box, I know what it is. Clearly she does this every month. Then she drops the we need to wait 12 hours but let's do what we did before. Round 2. Only by the end she is begging me to pick her "just a little". Sure! We have a lot of fun playing around her edges. I ask if she has a vibrator. Her response, "No, I am good girl". That will be her next gift. Vibrators make good girls I tell her. Next morning we wake up and she is ready to go and we have slow, sweet morning sex she has been wanting for 24 hours now. It feels like being with college girl who is just starting to learn her sexual self. Deeply real. Deeply intimate. And now we are off to hike a volcano.

  4. #5886
    The fact of the matter is girls will always have more options than the guys. Add that to the fact that I am extremely picky and my pull rate from there is probably less than 5% so I have a tolerance for giving in rather than moving on that some guys don't have. I never go into it thinking I'm paying so I'm the market. They have tons of markets available to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeif  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I can't tolerate that but the girls I see on seeking are amazing I guess I will just be blunt and say effectively I'm a nice guy but sex on the first date is mandatory or its not a match. My issue really is with the men. Don't understand why you would allow yourself to be manipulated like that when they are spending money all they have to do is say no and the market changes.

  5. #5885

    Not scammers

    They're not scammers as they're obviously providing something to you but the fact that it's unsolicited probably means they're trying to use sa as an onlyfans. I had one girl send me her onlyfans on the site, I promptly reported her to sa and they shut her down.

    I had an sb send me unsolicited nudes about 6 mo after we started seeing each other. I'm not a nude / porn person, I'd much rather have the real thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you would consider this a red flag.

    Had a few seeking babes that started out with normal conversation.

    Then like to send photos of themselves which is okay.

    Then some of them would start sending nudes or semi nudes unsolicited.

    Eventually some will ask for money in exchange for video / photo.

    I call them online strippers.

    In your experience are they all scammers / time wasters or have you had legit SB experience with those types.

  6. #5884
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you would consider this a red flag.

    Had a few seeking babes that started out with normal conversation.

    Then like to send photos of themselves which is okay.

    Then some of them would start sending nudes or semi nudes unsolicited.

    Eventually some will ask for money in exchange for video / photo.

    I call them online strippers.

    In your experience are they all scammers / time wasters or have you had legit SB experience with those types.
    I get this ask from time to time and I always make it the last contact with them. Because once you start thinking you can sell photos for money, that you can be like the OF girl you hears about who makes a living selling photos of her in lingerie, suddenly needing to be under an older guy for an evening seems like a second rate way to make money. Like they'll do it if they need to but they'll be unhappy to. It's just a bad fit.

  7. #5883
    Yeah I can't tolerate that but the girls I see on seeking are amazing I guess I will just be blunt and say effectively I'm a nice guy but sex on the first date is mandatory or its not a match. My issue really is with the men. Don't understand why you would allow yourself to be manipulated like that when they are spending money all they have to do is say no and the market changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyBeaver  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of delusional girls they're dumb enough to explicitly state sex isn't on the table and you move on. I think the new ones need to convince themselves it's not sex for money so you play a little game from first contact to first meet and you don't bring it up. If they're really attractive to me and hew to the site I love seeing how they cganfe theur profile text around when they figure out platonic will get them almost nothing but a really desperate 60 yr old who can't get it up anyway and just wants company. In my experience the girls who aren't new to this will let you know sex is on the table once you've discussed what the "gift" will be. I'm divorced so ending up at my house once initial contact is made at Starbucks or whatever and things go well is normal. Admittedly my house is a panty dropper and I like to play the game long enough to let them initiate. I bring them over so they know I've got the ability to be reliable and I was honest when I said I'm divorced. I've been asked if they can see my room, if I have any kinks, if I'm ok with condoms, had them put body parts on top of me when we sit on the couch, std testing, etc. All this stuff means the same thing, store's open. Even an idiot like me can't screw it up..

  8. #5882

    Sb that want to sell photos

    Not sure if you would consider this a red flag.

    Had a few seeking babes that started out with normal conversation.

    Then like to send photos of themselves which is okay.

    Then some of them would start sending nudes or semi nudes unsolicited.

    Eventually some will ask for money in exchange for video / photo.

    I call them online strippers.

    In your experience are they all scammers / time wasters or have you had legit SB experience with those types.

  9. #5881
    There are plenty of delusional girls they're dumb enough to explicitly state sex isn't on the table and you move on. I think the new ones need to convince themselves it's not sex for money so you play a little game from first contact to first meet and you don't bring it up. If they're really attractive to me and hew to the site I love seeing how they cganfe theur profile text around when they figure out platonic will get them almost nothing but a really desperate 60 yr old who can't get it up anyway and just wants company. In my experience the girls who aren't new to this will let you know sex is on the table once you've discussed what the "gift" will be. I'm divorced so ending up at my house once initial contact is made at Starbucks or whatever and things go well is normal. Admittedly my house is a panty dropper and I like to play the game long enough to let them initiate. I bring them over so they know I've got the ability to be reliable and I was honest when I said I'm divorced. I've been asked if they can see my room, if I have any kinks, if I'm ok with condoms, had them put body parts on top of me when we sit on the couch, std testing, etc. All this stuff means the same thing, store's open. Even an idiot like me can't screw it up.

    Seriously, read post 2544. I summarized the types of girls and their motivations.

    Make no mistake though, seeking is a hell of a lot of work with tons if scammers and time wasters. Get over that before you start or you're in fir a lot of disappointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeif  [View Original Post]
    Hi sorry for my ignorance I'm new to this I have been mongering for years but recently opened a SA account but have not contacted anyone. I have seen profiles where the girls say sex is not guaranteed or its strictly platonic and I am baffled by that. I never imagined that there are men who wanted sex, pay for dinner, the meet, gifts etc and the girl just says thanks for the money but no sex maybe next time which oh by the way you have to pay again? What am I missing here? Even if you are a man who can get sex if you want and you deal with a young sugar baby and its platonic I would find the fact that I'm paying her and she sets a no sex rule offensive. The option should be mine not hers. Right? I'm about to contact a few girls but from what I'm reading telling them upfront I expect sex may turn 50% away. I guess the SD lifestyle is not what I thought. I'm trying to understand the high income men who want sex paying and are being told no not on the first meet maybe next time. If you can enlighten me on why my thought process is wrong I would appreciate it.

  10. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are some girls on seeking who think they can get money without sex. These are a few delusional girls you can ignore. 90+% know it's a sex for money deal in the end. You just never want to phrase it that way. Just two posts down I explain how to say "we are going to have sex" without saying it and get her to agree.

    What I say about Seeking is to just keep the money as far from the transaction as possible. My analogy is eating a steak. Sure I love to eat steak. But I don't want to pay a guy to kill a cow. I want my $$ far from the act itself. Same thing with Seeking. Try to keep the money as non transactional as possible. My personal approach is to put the money in an envelope and keep it in my pocket. In the room I will set it out but maybe corner under the lamp or something making clear it's not just ready quite yet.

    Ladies in the know will slip it in their purse while you are taking a pee after sex. Other times I put it in their purse myself when they are in the bathroom.

    None of this is truly necessary but no girl likes to feel like a sl*t and why not help her out with that.
    I always leave it in the girls purse and say "I left a gift in your purse" knowing full well we both know that that means. Always works nice.

  11. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Wtf is your problem? Steve has contributed to this forum more than anyone else, he is well traveled and 50+ seeking girls is more than enough to be considered experienced. So STFU.
    I second this. That was a snotty uncalled for comment.

  12. #5878

    I'm confused

    Hi sorry for my ignorance I'm new to this I have been mongering for years but recently opened a SA account but have not contacted anyone. I have seen profiles where the girls say sex is not guaranteed or its strictly platonic and I am baffled by that. I never imagined that there are men who wanted sex, pay for dinner, the meet, gifts etc and the girl just says thanks for the money but no sex maybe next time which oh by the way you have to pay again? What am I missing here? Even if you are a man who can get sex if you want and you deal with a young sugar baby and its platonic I would find the fact that I'm paying her and she sets a no sex rule offensive. The option should be mine not hers. Right? I'm about to contact a few girls but from what I'm reading telling them upfront I expect sex may turn 50% away. I guess the SD lifestyle is not what I thought. I'm trying to understand the high income men who want sex paying and are being told no not on the first meet maybe next time. If you can enlighten me on why my thought process is wrong I would appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking any girl that brings up money first and / or talks about sex knows it. That doesn't mean they're prostitutes they're just making sure you're not a waste of time. I try to get to a first meet ASAP after making contact and specifics are generally discussed there. I've had the most success with platonic first meets without money changing hands for a classic sb. Obviously if you're travelling the first and next / meet are probably the same thing.

    The ones that select platonic or state so explicitly in their profile are delusional. See post 2544 for other types of agendas on that site.

    All that said, I've been seeing my current sb for over a year and we were naked within an HR of meeting each other for the first time. Chemistry makes exceptions of every "rule. " She did tell me she expects $500 (ppm) before our first meeting and there was no promise of anything short of arriving at my local Starbucks at the same time.

  13. #5877
    Generally speaking any girl that brings up money first and / or talks about sex knows it. That doesn't mean they're prostitutes they're just making sure you're not a waste of time. I try to get to a first meet ASAP after making contact and specifics are generally discussed there. I've had the most success with platonic first meets without money changing hands for a classic sb. Obviously if you're travelling the first and next / meet are probably the same thing.

    The ones that select platonic or state so explicitly in their profile are delusional. See post 2544 for other types of agendas on that site.

    All that said, I've been seeing my current sb for over a year and we were naked within an HR of meeting each other for the first time. Chemistry makes exceptions of every "rule. " She did tell me she expects $500 (ppm) before our first meeting and there was no promise of anything short of arriving at my local Starbucks at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siggleii  [View Original Post]
    Do girls on SA know that sex is more or less expected? Because it seems to me like many of them just want to make lots of money by having a coffee with a rich man and just making small talk about the weather before going back to their boyfriends and laughing about how they made money for doing nothing.

  14. #5876
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleHal  [View Original Post]
    If your count is around 50, then you should not be a moderator, Steve. Get someone more experienced, so that you can hurl insults and call experienced members "trolls" like you do at experienced members. Really? You are fired as moderator.
    Wtf is your problem? Steve has contributed to this forum more than anyone else, he is well traveled and 50+ seeking girls is more than enough to be considered experienced. So STFU.

  15. #5875

    It's a Minority

    Quote Originally Posted by Siggleii  [View Original Post]
    Do girls on SA know that sex is more or less expected? Because it seems to me like many of them just want to make lots of money by having a coffee with a rich man and just making small talk about the weather before going back to their boyfriends and laughing about how they made money for doing nothing.
    Yes there are some girls on seeking who think they can get money without sex. These are a few delusional girls you can ignore. 90+% know it's a sex for money deal in the end. You just never want to phrase it that way. Just two posts down I explain how to say "we are going to have sex" without saying it and get her to agree.

    What I say about Seeking is to just keep the money as far from the transaction as possible. My analogy is eating a steak. Sure I love to eat steak. But I don't want to pay a guy to kill a cow. I want my $$ far from the act itself. Same thing with Seeking. Try to keep the money as non transactional as possible. My personal approach is to put the money in an envelope and keep it in my pocket. In the room I will set it out but maybe corner under the lamp or something making clear it's not just ready quite yet.

    Ladies in the know will slip it in their purse while you are taking a pee after sex. Other times I put it in their purse myself when they are in the bathroom.

    None of this is truly necessary but no girl likes to feel like a sl*t and why not help her out with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
London Escorts Competition - My Escort Base Directory
The Velvet Rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape