escort directory
Top Damas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Ask Germans about their around 120000 deaths from covid, if they managed so good. Not really sure they will agree.
    If death is the standard of failure, then Germany would have to close FKKs forever, wear masks forever, and lockdown forever.

    I've mongered, worked, and lived in several countries, so I can just travel someplace else, but the fact is, people are dying of covid in every country and there is no acceptable number.

  2. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Ask Germans about their around 120000 deaths from covid, if they managed so good. Not really sure they will agree.
    And right at the moment, after Bavaria and Saxe a while ago, sad reality is many French hospitals and not only in Marseille, are full from covid with 80% Omicron. Same for rich Zurich a while ago, I don't know right now. When France have less daily deaths than UK and fortunately than US which are number 1 to fail under covid, despite Pfizer and Moderna, but still so many deaths under Omicron.

  3. #9046
    Lowest level in arithmetics: saying that Romania lost more than half of its population.

  4. #9045
    France, a nation with about as many covid cases per capita as the UK, USA, and Germany combined. Who knows how many illegal North African "ghosts" are not counted in their numbers.

    France, the now leader nation of the EU, how sad for this "number 1" country to be doing so terribly with their covid cases.

    https://ourworldindata.org/explorers...SA~FRA~DEU~GBR

  5. #9044
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    We paid $300 K+ in federal taxes in 2020. If you did better, you can talk.

    "please try to re-learn how to read!" - coming from the Breitbart idiot who admires the medieval unwashed masses that invaded Capitol Hill.

    Listen nutcase, you asked me for my view of some stupid polls. I gave my opinion. I didn't initiate the conversation with you; you did, for whatever reason, and when what I said did not suit your twisted, KKK mindset, you went ballistic. Bugger off!
    Really? Let's publish each others' tax returns in an online sex discussion forum to prove our points? Let's post pics of how big is each others fully paid of estates and how many what expensive cars we have? That's seriously pathetic! Dude, once you have the freedom to do or go anywhere you want to anytime at your own will, then tell us who's better off. You are still slave to your work boss and the wife (the other boss), can't even come to the FKKs now that you say you loved so much that you cheated on your beloved wife so many times. Typical brainwashed lying cheating hypocrite liberal who is always slaves to many bosses LOL. I seriously feel sorry for people like you, but can't do anything as they don't listen either.

    Yes, I asked for your opinion, hoping that you are smart enough to learn from the last year's experience. But like I already acknowledged, it was my mistake to assume you have some brain left. Unlike people like you, I have guts to accept when I am wrong.

  6. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    You have no idea how bad it would have been without the vaccine slowing that spread in winter 2021. It was utter chaos and complete shit in the hospitals before the vaccines. Delta was nothing compared to 2020 variants. That's the simple part of your experience. No extrapolation of what was to be, no comparison to what was, thinking you know all when you saw nothing. You only see 1 meter in front of you.
    Ask Germans how delta was a killer for them, but I agree vaccines saved many millions lives, but didn't stop spreading when many vaccinated are positive. Boosted without test is a big mistake in FKK, when Wellcum was a cluster.

  7. #9042
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    Says "weak" people should get vaccinated.

    Now calls vaccines "poisons" and doesn't know how "weak" people survive vaccine.

    Says Omicron is serious, yet says he only needs vaccines for freedom of travel.

    So much round-about speak. Knows little. Stands for nothing.
    I survived to Chinese original, UK, delta, visiting FKK land almost weekly on 2020 and 2021 when open, except for holidays and didn't need vaccine to protect me. I just need vaccine to keep my freedom. JJ was only on November 2021 after last Ventoux for me and if I could, then no vaccine for me. But I don't say not to vaccine. But I hate to be forced to be sick. I bought my freedom like I buy points for my driving license. When I was caught on 30 December, losing 3 points, gendarmerie army warned me telling You should make session to buy points. I didn't pay and didn't go to jail of course.

  8. #9041
    Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    I called you a CCP thug not because of your Asian ethnicity but because you bashed US on several occasions and are consistently supportive of CCP and its genocide; even took umbrage when I said CCP committed genocide. As for Gino, your new bff, he explicitly called for banning Asians at the gate at the FKKs. If he had his wish come true, you'd never stepping inside.
    Consistently bashed the US and supported CCP genocide? GTFOH with that bullshit man. If you're an American and you can't criticize our own people, you're the type that's susceptible to that Trumper brainwashing bullcrap. Not to mention that I've defended the good ole USA to these anti America asshats on here on numerous occasions.

    Defend CCP genocide? Fuck no. I've defended logic and reason and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty. " Defended human citizens who have no part in a corrupt government's policies.

    Your personal contempt for me pushes you into making these accusations while I know damn well that your neurotic tendencies facilitated you reading all of my posts to know your claims are unwarranted. That's the emotional criticism of you. What's ironic is that we actually agree against every other asshat post on these boards but because I called you out on your bullshit deportation promotion, you can't separate your personal offense with reason. Emotional. Womanly.

    Man up and own your shit bro.

  9. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Simple mind, I loved their song Chelsea girl and record real to real cacophony, remember very well when you claimed you knew vaccine would stop spreading when delta killed so many on Summer and Omicron spread now so fast and much and kill so many in US, more than 300 daily in UK. So low level for arithmetic's when US will reach soon 1 million covid deaths, they really lost this war, and about knowledge about vaccine efficiency. And are you so sure, no Omicron cousin to arrive after? When delta was back to UK.
    You have no idea how bad it would have been without the vaccine slowing that spread in winter 2021. It was utter chaos and complete shit in the hospitals before the vaccines. Delta was nothing compared to 2020 variants. That's the simple part of your experience. No extrapolation of what was to be, no comparison to what was, thinking you know all when you saw nothing. You only see 1 meter in front of you.

  10. #9039
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    And once more you are simple minded for looking at numbers in a vacuum rather than comparing to historical trends in which rising cases are not proportionate to numbers of those hospitalized or dying of COVID. Not to mention that you have no idea what is actually happening in hospitals at the moment when those who are dying are dying of non-covid causes with only incidental covid findings.
    Simple mind, I loved their song Chelsea girl and record real to real cacophony, remember very well when you claimed you knew vaccine would stop spreading when delta killed so many on Summer and Omicron spread now so fast and much and kill so many in US, more than 300 daily in UK. So low level for arithmetic's when US will reach soon 1 million covid deaths, they really lost this war, and about knowledge about vaccine efficiency. And are you so sure, no Omicron cousin to arrive after? When delta was back to UK.

  11. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, looking at the timeline in the UK, it took 3 weeks from when cases spiked to when it peaked (around 12 December to 5 January). However, it has yet to come down to basal numbers. Perhaps another 3 more weeks in the UK, so looking like around 2 months from trough to peak and back.

    In Germany, the Omicron spike started on 28 December. If it follows the same path, that would mean end of February unless authorities amend their metric thresholds and "hotspot" designation parameters.

    However, Germany has the advantage of having recently come out of a Delta surge, immunizing more people more recently in the process. In addition, they are not dealing with a surge during the Christmas family holidays in which the UK had to deal.

    Optimism may lead one to think that the German situation could fizzle out more quickly than the British. Either way, without the corresponding rise in hospital admissions and deaths in Germany, here's to hoping German authorities amend their regulation sooner than the current threshold metrics allow.
    If you had good informations, you should know Omicron is not yet at peak in Germany but still increasing, reason why Oase closed after Sharks, Palace and Mainhattan and World / Village will follow, but US don't seem to have accurate information, CIA is are not anymore what they were.

  12. #9037
    Quote Originally Posted by Clodius1  [View Original Post]
    Is is true that NovaVax is now available in Frankreich and South Korea? How long must we continue to wait in Kanada und Amerika for this protein vaxx? Data package was submitted in USA on Dec 31st, so minimum time for EUA is Jan 31st? After listening to Siri, I don't want viral vector or mRNA booster shot. Going to gym sans mask everyday with single J&J so booster is pointless except for overseas travel. So frustrating.
    Only ARN for booster in France, not possible with JJ. Yes, new US Novavax is told to arrive soon in EU, but not sure for booster. Maybe I m allergic to ARN and I m so few used to be sick, I didn't even think to take paracetamol my family advised me, when I didn't even take after having my belly opened or arm down out of shoulder or broken bone. If no booster, no more valid pass in France, so I can't go anymore to some business meetings or to restaurant, not what I call freedom.

  13. #9036
    Quote Originally Posted by Clodius1  [View Original Post]
    Is is true that NovaVax is now available in Frankreich and South Korea? How long must we continue to wait in Kanada und Amerika for this protein vaxx? Data package was submitted in USA on Dec 31st, so minimum time for EUA is Jan 31st? After listening to Siri, I don't want viral vector or mRNA booster shot. Going to gym sans mask everyday with single J&J so booster is pointless except for overseas travel. So frustrating.
    Oh, to answer your question, NovaVax not expected in USA until 4th quarter 2022.

  14. #9035
    Quote Originally Posted by Clodius1  [View Original Post]
    Is is true that NovaVax is now available in Frankreich and South Korea? How long must we continue to wait in Kanada und Amerika for this protein vaxx? Data package was submitted in USA on Dec 31st, so minimum time for EUA is Jan 31st? After listening to Siri, I don't want viral vector or mRNA booster shot. Going to gym sans mask everyday with single J&J so booster is pointless except for overseas travel. So frustrating.
    No reason to not get a JJ booster than any other vaccine unless you are a woman on birth control who smokes.

    CDC just recommends mRNA over JJ because of preliminary increased efficacy data seen against Delta variant. Likely also applies to Omicron. But JJ booster still efficacious, just marginally less so.

    I have yet to treat a single person for covid in the hospital who received a booster. Some boosted patients were treated for other issues but had incidental positive covid test results. They were without respiratory symptoms or cytokine storm (inflammation and clots) related to covid. Intubated a couple unvaxxed (likely Omicron) patients since December 2021. A few people were mRNA double vaxxed with their last shot in Spring 2021 (a long time ago). But even they only showed mild symptoms with Omicron.

    If you did fine with the first JJ vaccine, I see no reason besides socio-political-ideological ones to not get the JJ booster. It'll likely prevent hospitalization and at the very least make a shitty covid week a lot less shitty. I'm 39 and JJ boosted, got Omicron around Christmas after getting patient respiratory secretions on my face, felt shitty for 1 day. On day 3, I was asymptomatic, antigen negative but pcr positive, meaning I was likely no longer infectious. Some of my 20 something year old unboosted colleagues were out with flu like symptoms for almost a week.

    Observations based on my personal limited sample size of course.

  15. #9034
    Is is true that NovaVax is now available in Frankreich and South Korea? How long must we continue to wait in Kanada und Amerika for this protein vaxx? Data package was submitted in USA on Dec 31st, so minimum time for EUA is Jan 31st? After listening to Siri, I don't want viral vector or mRNA booster shot. Going to gym sans mask everyday with single J&J so booster is pointless except for overseas travel. So frustrating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape