Top Damas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10144

    Car Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Again, stop mixing speed like horse power with quality, quality is how solid the car is built, so it is reliable and it has good durability and reliability!
    All I know is that French cars suck, and I would never buy one LOL! There was a time when American cars sucked too, but they have gotten so, so, so much better. People stuck back in the 70's and 80's or something don't seem to want to accept this, but it's true. Americans, Germans, Japanese, and Koreans are producing the overall best passenger vehicles in the world today. And if you want some speed with style, then you can go Italian. But don't go French! For food maybe, but not cars LMAO! I never had any French girl pussy either! Haha!

  2. #10143
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Again, stop mixing speed like horse power with quality, quality is how solid the car is built, so it is reliable and it has good durability and reliability! Not speed, that is why you were uneducated enough to compare lamborghnni and ferrari with toyota car before, it is different target market as I have been saying many times to you, so different target different price, learn economics, but toyota by far has higher durability than car companies you mentioned, porsche has similar quality so how about this; Let ask the third parties instead of your uneducated ignorance talking LOL! How about google or forbes, I think they are more right than you LOL!

    Look, Toyota has best quality and here:

    https://www.jdpower.com/business/pre...lity-study-vds

    Highest-Ranked Brands..
    If Korean Kia and US brands are ranked for quality, then can only be a big joke ranking. Rather than Toyota, I would prefer to buy Megane 2 liters RS and put on race cup program for around 330 P.S, more than 270 km / h, race balance, quality for who likes cars, like a real karting, only doubt being on engine ability to resist to my intense use, when I talked with Audi and they don't give more than 300000 kms for RS5 V8 following my speed use, when none in France nor Germany with so many kilometers, but they also never thought I would go to more than 600000 kms with original engine, but improvement for power help for health and original clutch, when they have photos of GPS speed faster more than 20 km / h compare to Audi tests on my car. S5 with speed limit off is between 275 and 280 with great aerodynamics and balance for very high speed, so after improving power, limit will only be gearbox and engine limit, should be around 300 . This is what I call quality, not ranking for cheap Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or US, when I'm able to make far higher quality and solidity for less expensive, with my level of engineering and how I drive, when we agree with Audi: speed is health for mechanic. When quantity never meant quality, as we can experience in brothels.

  3. #10142
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    If people trust only their eyes, then everyone would still think the world is flat. Another logical flaw. Not surprised by this "low level" thinking as you like to say.
    In land of bullshits, I mostly trust my eyes, using them to choose. I also often laugh hearing most guys claiming to be business man. I don t remember if Kate was on business on the Saturday you waited for hours in couch.

  4. #10141
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Toyota sell many cars because they are cheap, when they are quite low level cars and I'm fully sure if most knew better about cars and could afford like me, they would not buy ugly Toyota. Do you pay for ugly girls in brothels? I don't. I could have immediately a Corolla hybrid which sleep on our company parking, but I prefer to let to others. From my level, I will build a elegant beauty with ecological very powerful engine, improved around 450 P.S, with balance inspired from race RS8, I think for less than 30000 , when level of brain pay, like with girls. In Western Europe, I doubt many are impressed by Japanese standards and same about US who are not quality for me. Skyline is a bit higher level, but I doubt I could push for hundreds thousands kilometers and same with RS engines, or Ferrari which would not resist for long, reason why I choose the beauty and will adapt engine, noble atmospheric V8 with chain, not belt, for valves, for my intensive use, when I already succeeded with my small Audi resisting for more than 600000 kms, what I call quality and for the pilot. Who is able to have original clutch after 600000 kms? And so many runs climbing mountains roads. But better to have level of engineering to understand how work cars, then You don't buy Toyota. But I agree many can t afford to buy better, from their lack of knowledge about cars.
    Again, stop mixing speed like horse power with quality, quality is how solid the car is built, so it is reliable and it has good durability and reliability! Not speed, that is why you were uneducated enough to compare lamborghnni and ferrari with toyota car before, it is different target market as I have been saying many times to you, so different target different price, learn economics, but toyota by far has higher durability than car companies you mentioned, porsche has similar quality so how about this; Let ask the third parties instead of your uneducated ignorance talking LOL! How about google or forbes, I think they are more right than you LOL!

    Look, Toyota has best quality and here:

    https://www.jdpower.com/business/pre...lity-study-vds

    Highest-Ranked Brands.

    Lexus ranks highest in overall vehicle dependability among all brands, with a score of 81 PP100. This is the ninth time in 10 years that Lexus ranks highest. Porsche (86 PP100) ranks second, followed by Kia (97 PP100), Toyota (98 PP100), Buick (100 PP100) and Cadillac (also 100 PP100). Porsche also scored very high too, whether you like it or now, German or Japanese cars when it comes to reliability and durability, they are the best, some year it is Japanese, some other year it is German car that is top. France for car is not even in the picture! And Nissan and Toyota cannot be compared as by far Toyota is bigger than Nissan and hey Lexus is Toyota by the way just in case your ignorance do not know!

    Ask google which care is most reliable car, I am not talking price or design as again you are mixing quality with design, I am talking how good the engine is, so it does not break and go on ever, google says lexus is top and toyota is third, but lexus is toyota, it was founded and owned by toyota.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Most+(and+least)+reliable+car+brands&rlz=1 C1 HVJB_enJP908 JP908&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8.

    Also forbes says toyota and japanese brands are the best for reliability which means quality of engine and electoronics, it has quality building management and technological industrial design at core of the engine so it does not break, here;.

    https://www.forbes.com/wheels/news/c...ty-study-2021/

    So let the record above speak and also numbers of the cars sold and as for price as I am saying many times to you, toyota target lower to middle clients with toyota and some upper target with some vehicle as some toyota like land cruiser cost over 90000 euro like toyota land cruiser and lexus target higher market and toyota is similar price range as audi especially Audi A series and some S series, not RS series, and by far toyota is doing better than audi, by far LOL!

    Let the above links speak, forbes, google and rest of the educared world not think toyota is top car brand, it is the top car brand together with vw group, but quality is better with toyota than vw, designs I prefer some vw brands like porsche and I like some audi too, so don't mix quality with speed, design etc, it is different target!

    I and rest of the world think different to you as you are wrong and I know your ignorant twisted personality, so you might just say something back which you are just making fool about yourself to show how uneducated you are LOL but let say forbes and google search are more reliable than what you just say out of your ignorance, racism and uneducated life and as an employee instead of employer LOL! So I stop the conversation here as I am not wasting my time on this, let the forbes and google educate you the fact with above link even you are too shame to accept the fact LOL!

  5. #10140
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I never saw you with these girls but with lower looks and again on last July at Sharks. Kate started at World, but I don't think she worked at Palace. I trust what my eyes see, even I know you are a follower, even looking in car. Other one took photos to get my address. For sure, I prefer guys on my climbings.
    If people trust only their eyes, then everyone would still think the world is flat. Another logical flaw. Not surprised by this "low level" thinking as you like to say.

  6. #10139
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Beside Toyota sell most numbers of cars in the world almost every year beating whole VW group, so number says everything and also for brand value, Toyota is the top, but it is targeting different market to all these Ferrari or Lamborghini and all other sport car that you fail to understand with your no understanding of business or economics, here:

    https://www.focus2move.com/world-cars-brand-ranking/

    https://brandirectory.com/rankings/auto/table

    There is no point debating with children who cannot accept the fact LOL! So I stop here LOL!
    My main concern with German cars is their fake lug nuts. They put the wheel on and then bolt it to the hub instead of using a correct lug not as Japanese and American cars use.

    That being said, I would encourage Japan's domestic market to switch to the steering wheel on the left hand side, in order to reduce inefficiencies and we need a world wide drivers steering wheel on the left initiative.

  7. #10138
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Well the rest of the world do not think so and Toyota is ranked always top for quality and it sells most numbers of cars in the world and is the biggest car company in the world, so numbers say everything more than your uneducated words LOL! I never said Toyota is pretty cars, I am talking about quality of its reliability but your racism and also uneducated brain not knowing nothing about economics blocking rational thinking, but that is why you are an employee and not employer LOL!

    Your as others mentioned are just so uneducated LOL!
    Toyota sell many cars because they are cheap, when they are quite low level cars and I'm fully sure if most knew better about cars and could afford like me, they would not buy ugly Toyota. Do you pay for ugly girls in brothels? I don't. I could have immediately a Corolla hybrid which sleep on our company parking, but I prefer to let to others. From my level, I will build a elegant beauty with ecological very powerful engine, improved around 450 P.S, with balance inspired from race RS8, I think for less than 30000 , when level of brain pay, like with girls. In Western Europe, I doubt many are impressed by Japanese standards and same about US who are not quality for me. Skyline is a bit higher level, but I doubt I could push for hundreds thousands kilometers and same with RS engines, or Ferrari which would not resist for long, reason why I choose the beauty and will adapt engine, noble atmospheric V8 with chain, not belt, for valves, for my intensive use, when I already succeeded with my small Audi resisting for more than 600000 kms, what I call quality and for the pilot. Who is able to have original clutch after 600000 kms? And so many runs climbing mountains roads. But better to have level of engineering to understand how work cars, then You don't buy Toyota. But I agree many can t afford to buy better, from their lack of knowledge about cars.

  8. #10137
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    According to your logic, apparently neither Aca / GT Kate or Sharks / Palace / Globe were elegant. Apparently Katea is not elegant. Apparently Kitty is not elegant. Apparently Megan was not elegant, etc etc etc. Flawed logic once again.

    But yes, it is confirmed, small talk that does not mean anything means the world to Sirioja the Special Master of Cars, Bikes, and Paid Vagina.
    I never saw you with these girls but with lower looks and again on last July at Sharks. Kate started at World, but I don't think she worked at Palace. I trust what my eyes see, even I know you are a follower, even looking in car. Other one took photos to get my address. For sure, I prefer guys on my climbings.

  9. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Not only matter of performances, but yesterday evening after work, driving home after my so lovely, non stop kissing, Russian fresh natural beauty escort, I saw so ugly Prius, CHR in traffic, when we have a Corolla as company car on the parking, but I don't want like I don't go with ugly girls. About quality, I remember 200 girls on some of my Sharks visits, or 60 at Globe and 0 for quality for me leaving full heavy balls after 15 hours turning around. Toyota may be quality for Japanese pride, but when you love cars in Western Europe, then Toyota is nearly nothing, even we build Yaris in France, like we built for short time Bridgestone tires. When I love beauty, elegance which give nobility, reason why I chose S5 2007/2008 with V8 , not newer with V6 turbo, same like a elegant beauty in FKK, when RS look more like a silicon tattoed German and can t work same on engine which will never resist for so many kilometers on high speed. We don t have same standards for quality, same than your silicon tattoed Kyli. De at Palace, I don't pay for this, even German, but not quality, when VW or Opel or Skoda are not quality for me, but not worst than Toyota or Nissan or Suzuki cars.
    Beside Toyota sell most numbers of cars in the world almost every year beating whole VW group, so number says everything and also for brand value, Toyota is the top, but it is targeting different market to all these Ferrari or Lamborghini and all other sport car that you fail to understand with your no understanding of business or economics, here:

    https://www.focus2move.com/world-cars-brand-ranking/

    https://brandirectory.com/rankings/auto/table

    There is no point debating with children who cannot accept the fact LOL! So I stop here LOL!

  10. #10135
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Not only matter of performances, but yesterday evening after work, driving home after my so lovely, non stop kissing, Russian fresh natural beauty escort, I saw so ugly Prius, CHR in traffic, when we have a Corolla as company car on the parking, but I don't want like I don't go with ugly girls. About quality, I remember 200 girls on some of my Sharks visits, or 60 at Globe and 0 for quality for me leaving full heavy balls after 15 hours turning around. Toyota may be quality for Japanese pride, but when you love cars in Western Europe, then Toyota is nearly nothing, even we build Yaris in France, like we built for short time Bridgestone tires. When I love beauty, elegance which give nobility, reason why I chose S5 2007/2008 with V8 , not newer with V6 turbo, same like a elegant beauty in FKK, when RS look more like a silicon tattoed German and can t work same on engine which will never resist for so many kilometers on high speed. We don t have same standards for quality, same than your silicon tattoed Kyli. De at Palace, I don't pay for this, even German, but not quality, when VW or Opel or Skoda are not quality for me, but not worst than Toyota or Nissan or Suzuki cars.
    Well the rest of the world do not think so and Toyota is ranked always top for quality and it sells most numbers of cars in the world and is the biggest car company in the world, so numbers say everything more than your uneducated words LOL! I never said Toyota is pretty cars, I am talking about quality of its reliability but your racism and also uneducated brain not knowing nothing about economics blocking rational thinking, but that is why you are an employee and not employer LOL!

    Your as others mentioned are just so uneducated LOL!

  11. #10134
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    You are mixing speed and quality LOL! I know Porsche and Audi at least RS series are faster than Toyota and again it is called different targeting market! Toyota target mass market that do not care for speed or even car that much, but they care for reliability and quality!

    Now Toyota is known to have best quality in the world at least one of the top, some year Toyota is number one other year I have seen Porsche as being number one too and hey I own and owned Porsche LOL!! So look do not get speed and quality mixed up! Because something set their price cheaper than other cars like ferrari or lamborghinni as you compared, but you cannot compare sport car companies and Toyota it is different marketing, yes they are faster, sometimes even 10 times more expensive than toyota with heavy luxury marketing, but when it comes to quality Toyota is better, but not speed, so your comparison is wrong!

    Toyota sell most number of cars in the world not because it is bad quality because it is best quality reasonably priced cars targeting lower to mid to even some high networth market who do not care about speed or not into cars, numbers says more than words LOL!

    As for France, I love French culture and some of the people, but French are known to be arrogant and close minded and ignorant and there are some truth in it, but I am glad not people like you, but many French people love Japanese cultures as we love French culture and both nations are facing same direction for value as EU does LOL! And stop comparing lamborghinni and ferrari with Toyota cars, it is different target market! And stop mixing up speed and quality!!
    Not only matter of performances, but yesterday evening after work, driving home after my so lovely, non stop kissing, Russian fresh natural beauty escort, I saw so ugly Prius, CHR in traffic, when we have a Corolla as company car on the parking, but I don't want like I don't go with ugly girls. About quality, I remember 200 girls on some of my Sharks visits, or 60 at Globe and 0 for quality for me leaving full heavy balls after 15 hours turning around. Toyota may be quality for Japanese pride, but when you love cars in Western Europe, then Toyota is nearly nothing, even we build Yaris in France, like we built for short time Bridgestone tires. When I love beauty, elegance which give nobility, reason why I chose S5 2007/2008 with V8 , not newer with V6 turbo, same like a elegant beauty in FKK, when RS look more like a silicon tattoed German and can t work same on engine which will never resist for so many kilometers on high speed. We don t have same standards for quality, same than your silicon tattoed Kyli. De at Palace, I don't pay for this, even German, but not quality, when VW or Opel or Skoda are not quality for me, but not worst than Toyota or Nissan or Suzuki cars.

  12. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I advised you from what you told me about Sharks, when my elegant ones would not be for you, when I see girls you choose, so of course, I won't ask you about girls. I have my eyes and brain, you have yours. I always answered I'm not expert for brothels, but I'm able on my own.
    According to your logic, apparently neither Aca / GT Kate or Sharks / Palace / Globe were elegant. Apparently Katea is not elegant. Apparently Kitty is not elegant. Apparently Megan was not elegant, etc etc etc. Flawed logic once again.

    But yes, it is confirmed, small talk that does not mean anything means the world to Sirioja the Special Master of Cars, Bikes, and Paid Vagina.

  13. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    Jesus dude, I'll keep repeating that there was no need for your recommendations as it was just small talk and sharing of information amongst what I thought were respectable men. Hell, I've been going to FKKs long before you even knew they existed probably because you didn't even use the internet until 2010. So no pal, your recommendations was just small talk. You should be more shamed of how such an "elegant woman" expert could make such a bad recommendation.

    And again, no actual interest in your car. We were just amazed to see how the beloved racecar and living space of a man could be such a complete disorganized mess with junk taking up every square centimeter of space. A cluttered space is a cluttered mind. Now go clean your room!
    I advised you from what you told me about Sharks, when my elegant ones would not be for you, when I see girls you choose, so of course, I won't ask you about girls. I have my eyes and brain, you have yours. I always answered I'm not expert for brothels, but I'm able on my own.

  14. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    When you need to look at and in my car with your friends, like you needed to ask when not able to find a girl by yourself, but you are not able to know about the model when you will not see many with so many kilometers when Audi France don t have many and even Audi Germany are amazed, when on my weekly German runs, I
    Jesus dude, I'll keep repeating that there was no need for your recommendations as it was just small talk and sharing of information amongst what I thought were respectable men. Hell, I've been going to FKKs long before you even knew they existed probably because you didn't even use the internet until 2010. So no pal, your recommendations was just small talk. You should be more shamed of how such an "elegant woman" expert could make such a bad recommendation.

    And again, no actual interest in your car. We were just amazed to see how the beloved racecar and living space of a man could be such a complete disorganized mess with junk taking up every square centimeter of space. A cluttered space is a cluttered mind. Now go clean your room!

  15. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    This forum have strong censorship, but this thread seems to be the most liberal thread with good level of freedom of speech LOL!
    Just don't talk about ladyboys and you're good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape