Classified Advertising and Escorts Guide
Top Damas
worldwide escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10600
    I still like the earlier quote about getting paralyzed, sounds so much more dramatic:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    lactic acid attack your muscles, paralyzing You
    Now it is:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    feel lactic acid, you would know how painful hardening muscles which then lose flexibility,
    The "lactic acid" myth was debunked 50 years ago. If you disagree, tell the American Physiological Society that they are wrong.

    I am not sure why you think you are the only person in the entire world who has ever done an intense effort. It is on brand for you though.

  2. #10599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    .. he is too heavy and fat for me ..
    This guy is according to you fat.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3vrYrJlsCA

    https://youtu.be/wRdt3gO1oBM?t=20

  3. #10598
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Just told faster than Sagan on Loze steep parts, I didn't tell more.
    He was faster than 35 pros that day. Do you think that all these other 35 pros are slower or faster than you when they finished behind Sagan that day? Who was this Sirioja who said the things below?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    For sure Peter Sagan is not as fit as me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Why I'm stronger than professional racers
    Too summarize: 1) the speed shown on TV is unreliable at best 2) it is only shown for a few seconds so you can't infer anything about the speed on the same climb 3) they have done 20 days of racing and on that day 150 km before. 4) they were going as slow as they can with zero interest to go fast.

  4. #10597
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    If we had 100 random people in a room, not a single one would have guessed you were in your 30's. Maybe 40% would have guessed 40's, and 60% would have guessed you were in your 50's.
    For sure, his face looks closer to 50's than 39 since years. I doubt he got many girls telling him pretty face with beautiful hair and touching. When I fuck my great German for more than 1 hour non stop, most difficult for me at my age is not to be hard without needing viagra thanks to my sport, but to find desirable image. Reason why I prefer not to go to Globe, because now I feel depressed there, seeing looks I would not pay 50 in Germany for most or vulgarity of porn, milky lesbi shows being so vulgar. If Miss Wellcum 2022 Kelli is my pretty brunette on 2021 telling coming from Switzerland, so small pussy and average in bed, I had to give up to fuck her, even with care couldn't work, same small pussy with another pretty. I will focus on both sides of Zoncolan and Stelvio, but when on my 50 day, I ran 4 Solire corridors, I dream of 28% Gentile for my 60 , then really not needing viagra to get hard and fuck. Being really fit, meaning not heavy, also help. All doctors, not only for sports, would confirm.

  5. #10596
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    If we had 100 random people in a room, not a single one would have guessed you were in your 30's. Maybe 40% would have guessed 40's, and 60% would have guessed you were in your 50's.
    You sound like one of my scorned ex girlfriends. Still obsessed.
    EDITOR's NOTE: Alias "Takedown, Mursenary"

  6. #10595
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulInZurich  [View Original Post]
    One of those posts. 124 words in a "sentence". Come on, you can do more than that.

    55+ old guy who does 650 km per year and never trains thinks he climbs faster than 23% of the peloton. A miracle of human physiology.
    Just told faster than Sagan on Loze steep parts, I didn't tell more. When You find Sagan fit, probably compare to you, but he is too heavy and fat for me who was faster than 6 km / h, reason why he is not able to climb for more than 3 kms, not only in Loze, but even on 7/8% which are easy for me, when he must be not far from 15 kgs heavier than me, he is too heavy for Newton, when I m light like a bird.

  7. #10594
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulInZurich  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, again zero knowledge. Lactate (not lactic acid) is produced by the body and it does not "attack muscles", it is a metabolic fuel.

    https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...l%20functions.

    If you want to be educated read this as well: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/..._pub%3Dpubmed&.
    If you ever made intense enough effort to feel lactic acid, you would know how painful hardening muscles which then lose flexibility, but for sure you don't risk laying on back. Like you show so much you never climbed, when on 39/22 , if you are able to turn legs, you should be faster than 13 km / h, on not so steep above la Garde, and sitting turning legs, you are faster than swinging up on pedals. 10 km / h is on 34/28 . When you want to get your technique lesson when you can't learn on internet, but feeling in the steep, like I learned and made my technical bicycle for more than 20% where professionals climb on 32 on rear, all guys looking at my rear wheel.

  8. #10593
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    We're the same age, I am not 50, more than 10 years away. I meant that in my 50's, I will not want to fuck 20 girls in one week, not that I don't want to fuck 20 year old girls. What I meant was that after fucking so many girls for 5-6 days in a row, those last days, your dick isn't as sensitive as the first few days. After 20 rooms in 6 days, it's not that you cannot fuck anymore, it's that your dick gets desensitize from so much action, especially when fucking that third girl on that 7th day. Only 1 room a day, maybe 2 by day 6 and 7.
    It really is strange. There are literature regarding people with smaller dicks suggesting they are more sensitive than guys with larger dicks. But I don't know if your comment is suggesting this. I also have a friend who beat me at day #5 and went with 4 girls that day, at age 50, or close with a normal size. For me, I doubt I would go down to just 1 girl per day at day #6. That would be a total nosedive in terms of stamina. I agree 3 at age 50 on day 6 could be stressfull without supplements, but 2 for sure would never be an issue. At 1 you might want to take those supplements, or visit a good doctor (in order to get some) LOL.

  9. #10592
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    First, you don't have to be 20 to make a child.

    Second, I look in my 30's and you look in your 60's.
    If we had 100 random people in a room, not a single one would have guessed you were in your 30's. Maybe 40% would have guessed 40's, and 60% would have guessed you were in your 50's.

  10. #10591
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulInZurich  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, again zero knowledge. Lactate (not lactic acid) is produced by the body and it does not "attack muscles", it is a metabolic fuel.

    https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...l%20functions.

    If you want to be educated read this as well: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/..._pub%3Dpubmed&.
    Don't you talk to our self claimed better than Sagan on sex forum with that kind of "looking down on him" tone LOL LOL!

  11. #10590
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    lactic acid attack your muscles, paralyzing You.
    Sigh, again zero knowledge. Lactate (not lactic acid) is produced by the body and it does not "attack muscles", it is a metabolic fuel.

    https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...l%20functions.

    If you want to be educated read this as well: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/..._pub%3Dpubmed&.

  12. #10589
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I chose him because even 3 times world champion, but he is not serious in his sport. Some racers who are less powerful than him, but they try to do their best, working for better team racers, when Sagan is lazy, he doesn't try when he knows he is not able to compete, but prefer to play clown when very expensive paid compare to 90% racers who work much more than him. So, yes, with my around 650 kms climbing per year, not being on bicycle from mid November to beginning of July, when I was told by locals Loze is so difficult and answering: I will see when I will be in the steep, more than 20% parts are quite short compare to kilometers from 3 to 9 in Zoncolan, topless in swimsuit like a tourist and was so surprised to see one month later Sagan speed compare to mine, when I always try not to go for long under 8 km / h because then, heart rythm is not high enough and lactic acid attack your muscles, paralyzing You. But not so big pride to be faster in hard steep than a too heavy, too thick legs, lazy clown, when I didn't name other racers, because even I know they almost all take products, I know how intense sport, the most with marathon, but not running marathon every day, when I wish for my best holidays to climb every day, even when tachycardie for whole night after too intense effort like after Iseran starting under 42 degrees at the bottom, but I don t care because I want to live my passion, same than free riding fall then die, I was so frustrated to stop after only 1 run in Mont Gel Verbier side, since 2019 , but even ice was going with me.
    Sagan the 3 times world champion and you claim to be better than Sagan guy LOL!

    You are not serious too because how is your serious activities working out for you with you mixing buying prostitutes between your sport activities? LOL!

    Take cold ice bath or cold shower, then hot shower and repeat! Or don't you take some supplements for recovery or protein powder at least? Or eat well!

  13. #10588
    One of those posts. 124 words in a "sentence". Come on, you can do more than that.

    55+ old guy who does 650 km per year and never trains thinks he climbs faster than 23% of the peloton. A miracle of human physiology.

  14. #10587
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Poor Sagan mentioned on sex forum that it may come up on google search when people google Sagan LOL!
    I chose him because even 3 times world champion, but he is not serious in his sport. Some racers who are less powerful than him, but they try to do their best, working for better team racers, when Sagan is lazy, he doesn't try when he knows he is not able to compete, but prefer to play clown when very expensive paid compare to 90% racers who work much more than him. So, yes, with my around 650 kms climbing per year, not being on bicycle from mid November to beginning of July, when I was told by locals Loze is so difficult and answering: I will see when I will be in the steep, more than 20% parts are quite short compare to kilometers from 3 to 9 in Zoncolan, topless in swimsuit like a tourist and was so surprised to see one month later Sagan speed compare to mine, when I always try not to go for long under 8 km / h because then, heart rythm is not high enough and lactic acid attack your muscles, paralyzing You. But not so big pride to be faster in hard steep than a too heavy, too thick legs, lazy clown, when I didn't name other racers, because even I know they almost all take products, I know how intense sport, the most with marathon, but not running marathon every day, when I wish for my best holidays to climb every day, even when tachycardie for whole night after too intense effort like after Iseran starting under 42 degrees at the bottom, but I don t care because I want to live my passion, same than free riding fall then die, I was so frustrated to stop after only 1 run in Mont Gelé Verbier side, since 2019 , but even ice was going with me.

  15. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Only 3 first kilometers up to la Garde are steep, then You sit and turn legs on 39/22
    Wait, you said just yesterday that you are sprinting above la Garde. Now you sit? BTW, I don't think that 10 km / h is sprinting. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I can sprint most often on 39/22 or 24 above la Garde, .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
escort directory
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape