escort directory
worldwide escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10441
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    When you planned life with the craziest prostitute, so obvious, you don't have reference and standard with normal women, when I was never interested to meet any, when I had the prettiest and some who had exceptional behavior for me and on 2022, outside, because I know the huge gap between WGs and normal women and not at all same interest and value for me. Brothels or escorts are just easy, fast and without consequences, when you are able to control, not to plan life with one of the craziest prostitute. Mum are probably the most selective, for their children, furthermore when you don't have. Married women are the easiest, because when only chatting, they can compare with at home and you see their eyes, furthermore with a guy under control who never make proposition, what attract women much more than many guys trying propositions. Women are so used to have men going to them, so they are curious when they meet a exception, making them questioning about what they are.
    But that is your life though as you claim to buy prostitute in Paris on weekdays and travel to buy prostitutes in Germany every weekend with your S5 that somehow claim to go over 300 km, it must be only one off S5 or just another illusions of yours LOL!

  2. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I usually listen and believe more women than guys, and real fact is millions of US women lost right they got since 50 years, but you can't understand if you never lived with any woman, when you understand very well when you had women in your life. Same for mothers, when you don't know what is a woman with her child. They will give you their child only when they fully trust you, and my last experience was complicated with husband, when she divorced after knowing me but without sex, and daughter who was 15 and tried to seduce me, going naked in front of me, going in the bed with me, playing to make her mother jealous, but mother always did trust me. Women are so much more interesting than guys.
    This deserves more screen time here. So the girl went naked in order to get you to cheat on her mom and then her mom would break up with you and go back to her dad?

  3. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Mum are probably the most selective
    Poor single mums are the most desperate.

  4. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I know the huge gap between WGs and normal women
    Are you sure? Name Maria Mickaela rings a bell?

  5. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Even when last found her 15 yo very pretty daughter, her mirror, naked in front of me, or on the bed with me, not naked on the bed, fight between them and I had to stop the fight,
    You have some very questionable fantasies.

  6. #10436
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Also in Germany. Read about Berlin. And so many tourists will come to France, number 1 for tourism.
    Paris, a tourism destination so disappointing that there is an actual disease named after it:

    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...sychotic-state

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/pa...LAGCQWJS6FHO4/

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_...me?wprov=sfti1

    Paris syndrome
    Form of tourist disillusionment
    Paris syndrome is a sense of disappointment exhibited by some individuals when visiting Paris, who feel that the city was not what they had expected.

  7. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    When you planned life with the craziest prostitute, so obvious, you don't have reference and standard with normal women, when I was never interested to meet any, when I had the prettiest and some who had exceptional behavior for me and on 2022, outside, because I know the huge gap between WGs and normal women and not at all same interest and value for me. Brothels or escorts are just easy, fast and without consequences, when you are able to control, not to plan life with one of the craziest prostitute. Mum are probably the most selective, for their children, furthermore when you don't have. Married women are the easiest, because when only chatting, they can compare with at home and you see their eyes, furthermore with a guy under control who never make proposition, what attract women much more than many guys trying propositions. Women are so used to have men going to them, so they are curious when they meet a exception, making them questioning about what they are.
    What a classic narcissist. Someone who thinks that what he sees is the only possible reality. Maybe that is why you are so old and so alone. No one in your life could stand being around you. Perhaps you can go back to your desperate single moms instead of bragging about banging "the prettiest" prostitutes and then claiming how much respect you have for women. Complete incongruent bullshit that only a psychotic narcissist can believe.

  8. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Can we play with the women's tits, pussy and ass (and drop a load in their mouth or even inside their pussy sometimes) in any other profession when we buy their time?
    When the contract says so, I assume that yes. Like in porn for example.

  9. #10433
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    Another fabrication in your own mind little guy. You spend to much time in that crazy brain, maybe because you always seem to think about my dick and make assumption based only on race. What a low level man.

    At least I've lived with real women, not just leftover and desperate single mothers.
    When you planned life with the craziest prostitute, so obvious, you don't have reference and standard with normal women, when I was never interested to meet any, when I had the prettiest and some who had exceptional behavior for me and on 2022, outside, because I know the huge gap between WGs and normal women and not at all same interest and value for me. Brothels or escorts are just easy, fast and without consequences, when you are able to control, not to plan life with one of the craziest prostitute. Mum are probably the most selective, for their children, furthermore when you don't have. Married women are the easiest, because when only chatting, they can compare with at home and you see their eyes, furthermore with a guy under control who never make proposition, what attract women much more than many guys trying propositions. Women are so used to have men going to them, so they are curious when they meet a exception, making them questioning about what they are.

  10. #10432
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    The problem seems to be only France with +133,346 yesterday. Other countries had much less infections.
    Also in Germany. Read about Berlin. And so many tourists will come to France, number 1 for tourism.

  11. #10431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    When You never had any other woman than prostitutes when You started brothels in your 20's, or maybe fully drunk outside not to see your size, but I seem to be much more respectful about women than You and shameful Trump.
    Another fabrication in your own mind little guy. You spend to much time in that crazy brain, maybe because you always seem to think about my dick and make assumption based only on race. What a low level man.

    At least I've lived with real women, not just leftover and desperate single mothers.

  12. #10430
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    150000 daily new covid cases in my little France and also exploding in Germany, when hot weather.
    The problem seems to be only France with +133,346 yesterday. Other countries had much less infections.

  13. #10429
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Putin has done us a favor?
    Bad events in the world mostly act as in favor for mongers as worst the economy get more girls tend to appear in escort or brothels like FKK, so that include the invasion of Ukraine, it will help to send Russian girls and Ukrainian to appear in our side of hobby industry and both races tend to be more outgoing for sex than other nations and absolutely beautiful girls from there till they hit let say 35 years of age or more like 30 LOL!

    Ukraine may get some kind of special visa to enter EU to work I guess and as for Russian girls, I feel Dubai scene will be strengthen by Russian girls as that is one of few places they can go and tute now with money LOL!

  14. #10428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    But US culture spreading is for sure not the best for who wants quality of life, when mostly low level and lack of modernism for ideas. Most of US are not good, modern places for women.
    Alternatively, we could all be like France and just freeload off of the strength and ingenuity of neighbors and allies for the past 100+ years.

    A country that houses the Arc de Triomphe but hasn't triumphed over anything for over a century. Perhaps they should changed the meaning of the monument for Germany twice triumphing over them. Or America twice triumphing and saving their asses.

    So much arrogance for some decent cheese and overrated wine.

  15. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by EscapeArtist  [View Original Post]
    You assume too much. Meanwhile the only women who could ever stand you was your mommy and desperate overaged single mothers. Geez, you even write like a creeper.
    When You never had any other woman than prostitutes when You started brothels in your 20's, or maybe fully drunk outside not to see your size, but I seem to be much more respectful about women than You and shameful Trump. When one kept on divorcing and the other one divorced when she discovered something else, just looking at my behavior, both had a child, when I asked them why me? When I never proposed them anything more than my support for job or if they needed to talk, they both answered: because You were the only one, when You had the most opportunities, when we worked in same company, who never proposed me anything like did all other guys. Even when last found her 15 yo very pretty daughter, her mirror, naked in front of me, or on the bed with me, not naked on the bed, fight between them and I had to stop the fight, but she never doubted about me, when she could have from her childhood.

    In brothels, some girls who go to ugly, fat, bald, answering when I tell them: You go to everybody except me, because I want You choose me and usually good experience most often repeating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Classified Advertising and Escorts Guide
Top Damas
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape