escort directory

Thread: Costa Del Sol Club Club Reports only

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 491
This blog is moderated by PayForIt
  1. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    Right, so it was Pink Champagne, a fairly potent mix.

    The last time I did hard drugs with a chic was 8 years ago and I vowed to myself never again. Alas I had a moment of weakness.

    Don't get me wrong the first night was awesome, but the second. Oh dear. I didn't meet her in the bar night 2, I went straight to her room as she'd asked for. It was only when I got in the room I realized she was completely gone!

    A lesson, always meet in the bar. I blame myself for that mistake.

    I think there is a bit of a problem with drugs at E92 right now, a girl I saw there a week ago alluded to it, and she herself started acting very odd with me a few days later.

    It will not deter me at all in future, this pastime I love, you just learn and move on. I've always found one I normally stick to as you know what you are dealing with. Alas this pandemic has made me want to have as much of life as possible. It's always a bit of pot luck when you go off the nursery slopes. And I'm sure some, a lot, of these girls carry serious issues. And you can understand why.
    It is a very serious problem. Yes, always always meet and have a chat in the bar, never go straight up because you never know what's waiting for you once there.

  2. #490

    Back Home

    Right, so it was Pink Champagne, a fairly potent mix.

    The last time I did hard drugs with a chic was 8 years ago and I vowed to myself never again. Alas I had a moment of weakness.

    Don't get me wrong the first night was awesome, but the second. Oh dear. I didn't meet her in the bar night 2, I went straight to her room as she'd asked for. It was only when I got in the room I realized she was completely gone!

    A lesson, always meet in the bar. I blame myself for that mistake.

    I think there is a bit of a problem with drugs at E92 right now, a girl I saw there a week ago alluded to it, and she herself started acting very odd with me a few days later.

    It will not deter me at all in future, this pastime I love, you just learn and move on. I've always found one I normally stick to as you know what you are dealing with. Alas this pandemic has made me want to have as much of life as possible. It's always a bit of pot luck when you go off the nursery slopes. And I'm sure some, a lot, of these girls carry serious issues. And you can understand why.

  3. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her (the tall one) I was mesmerized. I am a tall bloke myself so it didn't phase me. She had this gear on her, (class A) we both had and it was a hoot.

    She was absolutely of her tree last night. Strength of 10 men. I'm seeing the funny side now, but when your shirt is next to being ripped up, you are blocked from the door, and she's got a can of Pepper Spray out.

    Think about that chaps.
    She used to work in Scandalo and go by the name of Dana. Romanian and as mad as a ships cat. She has been back home for 2 years and recently returned to 92 instead of Scandalo. I have had some absolutely bonkers sessions with her over the years in Scandalo and she always loved the gear. In Scandalo she would often dance centre stage, and always insist on brining another girl to the room. Its the only time in my life, that I've had a threesome and was doing one girl from behind, and Dana was also on the bed f. King herself with a bottle of Heineken. I really thought about brining her home to meet my parents! A real class act, that sounds like she has deteriorated into madness.

  4. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her (the tall one) I was mesmerized. I am a tall bloke myself so it didn't phase me. She had this gear on her, (class A) we both had and it was a hoot.

    She was absolutely of her tree last night. Strength of 10 men. I'm seeing the funny side now, but when your shirt is next to being ripped up, you are blocked from the door, and she's got a can of Pepper Spray out.

    Think about that chaps.
    Thanks for the further info. Ok so this is serious. Whilst many girls (mainly in Scandalos) offer "relaxing" substances, often free of charge, it's clearly impacted her here. Girls cannot imprison a punter, or worse, threaten with pepper spray. I wish you'the told Cornel or Juan. Either would have banned her immediately. If this happens again she needs to be thrown out. Glad you escaped and thanks for posting on this to warn others off.

  5. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    First time I saw her (the tall one) I was mesmerized. I am a tall bloke myself so it didn't phase me. She had this gear on her, (class A) we both had and it was a hoot.

    She was absolutely of her tree last night. Strength of 10 men. I'm seeing the funny side now, but when your shirt is next to being ripped up, you are blocked from the door, and she's got a can of Pepper Spray out.

    Think about that chaps.
    You mean she wanted to beat you up, mug you for no reason? What did actually happen. Because this is an important matter and it would be better if you could provide more details about your first and this second time with her.

  6. #486

    Off She Goes

    First time I saw her (the tall one) I was mesmerized. I am a tall bloke myself so it didn't phase me. She had this gear on her, (class A) we both had and it was a hoot.

    She was absolutely of her tree last night. Strength of 10 men. I'm seeing the funny side now, but when your shirt is next to being ripped up, you are blocked from the door, and she's got a can of Pepper Spray out.

    Think about that chaps.

  7. #485

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her (in the bar not in a room) once only in the club about 3 weeks ago. Shoulder to long blonde hair, decent body, as you say, incredibly tall. Why was she so bad? Even SCARY?????

    What went wrong? I assume you only did 30 minutes? I was sorely tempted because she really does look impressive albeit imposing. So would appreciate some feedback on why this was a shocker and in any event thanks for a useful report / contribution on this experience.
    Yes that's her.

    I had a great night with her a few nights ago and thought why not again?

    She has serious issues.

    The difference between first night and last night was incredible. She was absolutely off her nut.

    I'm still rather shocked. Please don't fellas. It was truly terrible.

  8. #484

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I was leaning strongly towards my next overseas trip being to Europe. But after looking at exchange rates last night, I just don't know anymore. I mean, I can go to Brazil and fuck like an Ottoman Sultan! Well, I'm not going anywhere soon, so time (and prevailing exchange rates) shall most certainly tell.
    Having enjoyed a lengthy spell in the Far East earlier this year I'm happy to say I'm headed back there after Christmas for a while. I'm sure I'the love Brazil but I have no business reason to go there other than mongering (not business) and would therefore struggle to justify it. Meanwhile you get an awful lot of bang for your buck in and around those beautiful Kohs!

  9. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Just had a shocker in E92.

    Worst in my 8 years of this game.

    A big talk chick, says she's "Alexia".

    Claims she's Romanian then Russian?

    Very tall way over 6 feet.

    Avoid like the plague.

    Very scary experience.
    I saw her (in the bar not in a room) once only in the club about 3 weeks ago. Shoulder to long blonde hair, decent body, as you say, incredibly tall. Why was she so bad? Even SCARY?????

    What went wrong? I assume you only did 30 minutes? I was sorely tempted because she really does look impressive albeit imposing. So would appreciate some feedback on why this was a shocker and in any event thanks for a useful report / contribution on this experience.

  10. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Just had a shocker in E92.

    Worst in my 8 years of this game.

    A big talk chick, says she's "Alexia".

    Claims she's Romanian then Russian?

    Very tall way over 6 feet.

    Avoid like the plague.

    Very scary experience.
    Can you explain a bit more? What happened?

  11. #481

    Warning

    Guys,

    Just had a shocker in E92.

    Worst in my 8 years of this game.

    A big talk chick, says she's "Alexia".

    Claims she's Romanian then Russian?

    Very tall way over 6 feet.

    Avoid like the plague.

    Very scary experience.

  12. #480

    Decisions

    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Keep well and I'm still jealous of your Brazilian trips!
    I was leaning strongly towards my next overseas trip being to Europe. But after looking at exchange rates last night, I just don't know anymore. I mean, I can go to Brazil and fuck like an Ottoman Sultan! Well, I'm not going anywhere soon, so time (and prevailing exchange rates) shall most certainly tell.

  13. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I have the strange experience of being denied the possibility of BBBJ service during the "negotiations", but then receiving it in the room without even asking for it again, and certainly not expecting it after the discussion at the bar. It was PFI's favorite "Melissa" who used to work at Scandalo. She swore up and down that she absolutely would not suck me raw. So we get up there in the room and what does she do? She gives me a decent BBBJ straight away! I was surprised based on how adamant she had been in the bar about not doing exactly that! So, I asked her why she gave me a BBBJ after all of that. She said that she thought I was a nice guy. And she liked the fact that I bought her a drink. Women! Damn! Should have bought her a lot more drinks. Maybe could have got up in that butt hole LOLOLOL! Wonder what kind of freaky games she was playing with PFI? He'll never tell! The Cane fucks and tells hahaha!
    Ah the wonder that was Melissa. Without doubt the best looking 10/10 girl I've been with in my entire mongering life. Now oddly, I never had any issue with BBBJ with her but then I bought her plenty of drinks. Messaged her during the pandemic and all is well in her life, married, kids, back "home". No chance of her coming out of retirement I am afraid.

    Oh I tell plenty about the usual stuff but nothing about my little specialities which somehow get remembered across the nations! Cannot give the gems away or you'll all be doing the same tricks and that would remove the mystique / my USP! Something tells me Melissa's butt hole ain't never seen much action. Not for a crate of Crystal bubbly. But who knows. Keep well and I'm still jealous of your Brazilian trips!

  14. #478

    Rejection

    Quote Originally Posted by Qazwsx5  [View Original Post]
    I have never been rejected BBBJ, only once at a villa, and then that was because she wanted 50 more (so no problem with BBBJ but just wanted more) it is true in many places and many girls, some of them just say no to charge more.
    I have the strange experience of being denied the possibility of BBBJ service during the "negotiations", but then receiving it in the room without even asking for it again, and certainly not expecting it after the discussion at the bar. It was PFI's favorite "Melissa" who used to work at Scandalo. She swore up and down that she absolutely would not suck me raw. So we get up there in the room and what does she do? She gives me a decent BBBJ straight away! I was surprised based on how adamant she had been in the bar about not doing exactly that! So, I asked her why she gave me a BBBJ after all of that. She said that she thought I was a nice guy. And she liked the fact that I bought her a drink. Women! Damn! Should have bought her a lot more drinks. Maybe could have got up in that butt hole LOLOLOL! Wonder what kind of freaky games she was playing with PFI? He'll never tell! The Cane fucks and tells hahaha!

  15. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazwsx5  [View Original Post]
    I have never been rejected BBBJ, only once at a villa, and then that was because she wanted 50 more (so no problem with BBBJ but just wanted more) it is true in many places and many girls, some of them just say no to charge more.
    You've been lucky then. As I posted before. Ask Olympia (actually spells it Olimpia) - she will openly tell you in the bar. Well before you ever choose her that she 100% doesn't do BBBJ and will not agree even if you pay her a lot more. I've seen the same in some other countries. As you say, it is sometimes a method to try to charge more. In July 2017 German law changed to make BBBJ illegal in legal brothels. The girls all jumped on this to make more money. Seeing it as the perfect chance to charge more for doing something that could barely ever been monitored or controlled. Though they sent police into the clubs to see if the girls would agree to it! Even now, in say Atmos (Hamburg) or Artemis (Berlin) there is a standard policy of 20 euros more for BBBJ. In London and Manchester some girls charge 10 more (so not much). In Spain, it has become more common to offer it than it was. In apartments they are almost certain to offer it. Don't forget. There - you are the sole punter in front of her. If you get upset by her saying no she doesn't have another punter lurking to latch onto. But in clubs, the popular girls can be more assertive with it. Most of the girls in E92 and nearly all the latinas in Scandalos do give BBBJ but you will find the odd one who just won't do it (even for more cash), and when you have a sexy girl like Olimpia telling punters in the bar she doesn't do it. That's before they chose her. You can see that there are some girls who just don't do it. I find it similar with other activities. Some girls kiss without any hesitation (I'm not a big DFK fan but often the girl initiates it), others won't do it or just kiss lightly. One of my favourite girls in the UK really needs fingers inside her to cum. And openly asks for it. Whereas again, in Spain, a lot of girls are not keen on digital insertion. All part of the fun finding out I suppose.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape