"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
escort directory
Stay Safe let us check her out

Thread: Rants, Raves and stupid shit in Bombay

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #694

    Mahgup aka CumHard9 MahaFake and Fake FR Poster!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahgup  [View Original Post]
    Think thrice before posting shit here, you are getting exposed more by fellow members here LOL!!
    The biggest Cheater, Scammer and Fake FR Poster Mahgup aka Cumhard7 and also aka.

    Tughlaq.

    Hardpole.

    Mahgup.

    Tarantula.

    Macron.

    Mir Ka Lavda Mirvlada.

    GopalRao.

    Undertake.

    Vicky98.

    Yuta14.

    Karton114.

    Claw56.

    Dasnun.

    Jackma3.

    Jackma2.

    JayeshM.

    Everyone knows after you were exposed Posting Fake FR and Pictures. Picking up photos from Locanto Lucknow etc.

    Now that you don't have any content left you are copy pasting your old rubbish comments here again.

    Remember you and all your Fake FR Posts by the above ID are well known fact here that they all are Fake!!

  2. #693

    Fake Jooeey don't bark repeatedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    Like you people here
    LOL Feku Jooeey, one fine day you will say the entire ISG members are ID that are created by me. Don't you have any shame that people are posting their genuine grievances here and showing you the reality that you are a nuisance. Many seniors have got complaint against you.

    People are not foolish to believe your rotten claims. Back your allegations with some evidence just like Rao senior has done. Otherwise the more you type shit here, the more you are getting exposed daily understood Feku Jooeey aka Banned Augustya? You are not the owner of this website to call others Fake understand? Just stay in your limits?

    Below are the fake IDs created by you to post nuisance here -.

    Banned Augustya.

    Fake Jooeey.

    Boba Ramu.

    On The Wings.

    Akshay Kundekar from MP.

    Dr. Strange from MP.

    Dash Dash Dash from MP.

    Think thrice before posting shit here, you are getting exposed more by fellow members here LOL!!

  3. #692

    Mahgup aks CumHard9 you only do a Hand Job! Writing Fake FR!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]
    Fake Jooeey I know life has become difficult for you after losing your credibility and getting exposed here. But the reality doesn't hide for long time. So your bullshit arguments won't work here also.

    Come, if you have got good penis, let's conduct a survey to find out who is a pimp in any city forum? If you think I am a pimp, then can you prove I have taken money from someone? The answer is big no because you can't prove anything! But the reality is you don't have good penis!
    Mahgup aks CumHard9 I knew you had little brains but you also have problems reading and understanding Simple English!!

    I have said this already you have a lot to prove yourself since you write these Fake FR makes us think if you indeed have a Penis and if it is for any functioning or is it just for your Jand Job since you wtite these Fabatsy Stories in the form of Fake FR!!

    So I am saying let's take a survey a poll to find out if you write and if you are a Genuine Mongerer here and if you have indeed helped anyone with your VFM contacts. Find me any one. Person other than all the various Fake ID that you have created. Let's do it cmon??

  4. #691

    Fake Jooeey doesn't have any Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    I know you are likely a Pimp and you do not have a brain but if you do I guess you shoudm know this now.
    Fake Jooeey I know life has become difficult for you after losing your credibility and getting exposed here. But the reality doesn't hide for long time. So your bullshit arguments won't work here also.

    Come, if you have got good penis, let's conduct a survey to find out who is a pimp in any city forum? If you think I am a pimp, then can you prove I have taken money from someone? The answer is big no because you can't prove anything! But the reality is you don't have good penis!

  5. #690

    Mahgup aks CumHard9 Shut The Fuck Up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahgup  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha LOL why are getting frustrated with people when they are sharing their true opinions about your real character here. This shows how frustrated you are. Learn to accept the reality that you are fake and nuisance in Mumbai forum feku Jooeey LOL! Posting garbage here won't earn you brownie points. You have been exposed as a fake senior and contact collector by great seniors here 😄.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahgup  [View Original Post]
    LOL why are getting frustrated with people when they are sharing their true opinions about your real character here. This shows how frustrated you are. Learn to accept the reality that you are fake and nuisance in Mumbai forum feku Jooeey LOL!
    Like you people here nobody else post Fake FR! It is only you who Post Fake FR. As far as Contact Cole for thing is concerned you have still not been able to give one example, one proof on who did I beg for numbers. Except for your own created Self Fake ID.

  6. #689

    Fake Jooeey Stop your fake drama here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    Forget that do !!
    LOL why are getting frustrated with people when they are sharing their true opinions about your real character here. This shows how frustrated you are. Learn to accept the reality that you are fake and nuisance in Mumbai forum feku Jooeey LOL!

  7. #688

    Fake Jooeey shut the Fuck Up LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    Forget that do !
    Hahahaha LOL why are getting frustrated with people when they are sharing their true opinions about your real character here. This shows how frustrated you are. Learn to accept the reality that you are fake and nuisance in Mumbai forum feku Jooeey LOL! Posting garbage here won't earn you brownie points. You have been exposed as a fake senior and contact collector by great seniors here 😄.

  8. #687

    Yours is a Pimping Story!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]
    We all know here that you have created duplicate IDs here to support your own stupid statement. And I don't think you have either brains or any logic to defend yourself. Since the day you were exposed here 5 months back you lost your brains I guess. It sent so much shock to your brain that now you can't even think logically and with proper reasoning. On one day you say I am ID of some person A, some other day you claim I am ID of some other person be. However nobody believes your claims. Look how people are thanking me for helping them. The period when you used to post fake allegations against genuine members have ended. Now I think you need some good penis and a proper job!!
    Who has got exposed, people can read and understand that now and moreover who is fake and who post Fake FR is now further conformed by Post #675 and #677 here below.

    So CumHard9 also known as Mahgup stop your rubbish and shut up and listen!! I am not saying you are ID of this and that I am saying these below ID are of only person here who is posting Fake FR and uses the below ID to support his own comments and posts when he interchanges his ID and uses them.

    CumHard9.

    Tughlaq.

    Hardpole.

    Mahgup.

    Tarantula.

    Macron.

    Mir Ka Lavda Mirvlada.

    GopalRao.

    Undertake.

    Vicky98.

    Yuta14.

    Karton114.

    Claw56.

    Dasnun.

    Jackma3.

    Jackma2.

    JayeshM.

    I know you are likely a Pimp and you do not have a brain but if you do I guess you shoudm know this now.

  9. #686

    Fake Jooeey do you have any Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    100% GopalRao is a Fake ID that you have only created to support your own comments and posts. So stop bullshiting here!!

    .
    We all know here that you have created duplicate IDs here to support your own stupid statement. And I don't think you have either brains or any logic to defend yourself. Since the day you were exposed here 5 months back you lost your brains I guess. It sent so much shock to your brain that now you can't even think logically and with proper reasoning. On one day you say I am ID of some person A, some other day you claim I am ID of some other person be. However nobody believes your claims. Look how people are thanking me for helping them. The period when you used to post fake allegations against genuine members have ended. Now I think you need some good penis and a proper job!!

  10. #685

    Everything you Post is either Fake or Rubbish!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahgup  [View Original Post]
    Refresh your mind how you got exposed by Delhi seniors LOL!!
    Forget that do I need to refresh your memory? That everyone here knows and is now fully aware that "Tughlaq" and "Undertake" are you own created Fake ID that you use from time to time and turn by turn to support your own comments made by your other Fake ID.

    It is all exposed and in the open public! LOL!!

  11. #684

    Fake Jooeey aka banned Augustya you got exposed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertake  [View Original Post]
    Why are you trying to explain so much to him? He is himself fake. Don't go by his posts, he doesn't write any FR. He came to Delhi and collected numbers. He doesn't like people who write FRs in forum.
    Refresh your mind how you got exposed by Delhi seniors LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tughlaq  [View Original Post]
    In fact everyone in Mumbai forum is aware of this fact!! He never writes anything useful and never shared any contacts to anyone. Just collected numbers as usual. All his life he just shouted and fights. Seems like jobless guy!! He was previously known as Augustya here and he got banned eventually!
    Refresh your mind how you got exposed by Mumbai seniors LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]
    100% GopalRao
    Nobody believes in your garbage propaganda posts now. Your game is over feku Jooeey. Time you shut your shop LOL!!

  12. #683

    Do you have Brain in the first place to use anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]
    Merely posting anything without any concrete proof won't help you escape the fact that you have been exposed here. If Rao was fake
    100% GopalRao is a Fake ID that you have only created to support your own comments and posts. So stop bullshiting here!!

    Like in Post #675 and #677 even others agree and are now aware that you along with all your Fake ID post Fake FR;.

  13. #682

    Fake Senior Jooeey do you have any Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]

    So stop repeating the same thing again and again that people have Thanked me !!
    Merely posting anything without any concrete proof won't help you escape the fact that you have been exposed here. If Rao was fake, many others would have suggested many years ago. But nobody has ever come and supported your claims. Which shows that others also don't recognise your fake allegations understood fake Jooeey aka erstwhile banned Augustya??

    If whatever I wrote is rubbish or crap, then other members would also say so and my posts would not be allowed in forum. But that's not the case. So you keep your logic in your pocket.

    Yes I do guide people on other matters like hotels. But what about you fake Senior? Almost all posts are calling others fake and out of those, 80 percentage deleted by admin.

    If my information is readily available in internet, then people will not ask it here right? But that's not the case and again your logic is to be thrown in dustbin.

    Finally, you are not the owner of this website, so stop giving gyaan here who is ID of what. Instead find a job for yourself in Dharavi because your drama has been exposed here.

  14. #681

    You don't have both Neither Brain nor Penis!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]

    Originally Posted by GopalRao
    Dear Members,

    I have been reading this chaos of people calling each other fake for a long time here as well as in Mumbai forum. But today, after seeing this drama for so long, I decided to write the ultimate truth. This is because of bad behaviour and experience with this member Jooeey who is the biggest fake senior as exposed in recent days.
    LOL! That GopalRao story is you aka Mahgup who has posted it which is Fake Story just like your Fake FR without any proof and evidence. So first of all discard it and throw it in the Dustbin!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]
    Fake Jooeey People here are not saying anything, they are just ranting their frustrations of not getting contacts. Otherwise they are fake IDs created by you to support your own statement. I have not written a single fake FR. All my FRs are real and people have given me tons of thanks. Just go and see my posts. But the fact is you don't have Penis to understand that!!
    Just commenting which hotel to check in what ID to show you do you call that useful posts? Even a Kid today know that! So all you have posted Rubbish and Useless Posts just here and there!!

    You have not done and posted one useful think here which can be Thanked.

    So stop repeating the same thing again and again that people have Thanked me. Nobody has Tanked to any of your Rubbish and Fake Comments and Posts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHard9  [View Original Post]
    But the fact is you don't have Penis to understand that!!
    LOL!! Idiot!! To Think people need Brain not Penis and you don't have both to be able to understand that! LOL!!

  15. #680

    Fake Jooeey do you have any Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by GopalRao  [View Original Post]
    Dear Members,

    I have been reading this chaos of people calling each other fake for a long time here as well as in Mumbai forum. But today, after seeing this drama for so long, I decided to write the ultimate truth. This is because of bad behaviour and experience with this member Jooeey who is the biggest fake senior as exposed in recent days.

    So for all those reading this, I will say with conviction that this guy Jooeey is the biggest fake senior and contact collector of Mumbai main city forum. I have interacted with fellow seniors and they revealed some facts about this guy. The reason why all his argumentative posts are directed towards other members of forum who write FRs and share contacts among each other and contribute is explained below-.

    1) Firstly this guy Jooeey suffers from PE and ED, so for that reason he can't monger properly. All he does he ping girls in WhatsApp and do sex chat.

    2) Because of this reason, people avoid sharing numbers to him, because he disturbs girls.

    3) Now when people in Mumbai forum came to know this reality, they stopped sharing numbers to him. So from that moment, he started calling others fake who wrote FRs and contributed in forum.

    4) His main argument is that people can't monger at lesser price, but that's absolutely possible if you dig in with SP and WG who aren't exposed much. We all know how price rise happens when girls demand increase with excessive sharing among members. Also he can't provide any concrete evidence that FR are fake. All he does he starts some silly argument that others haven't got that girl details blah blah. But why should anyone share contacts to fake seniors like him?

    5) Jooeey main intention is to collect number and increase the price of girls by doing sex chat. That's why people stopped sharing numbers in forum.

    6) In the past, I too faced bad experience with this guy, because once I needed help in Mumbai. When I approached him, he simply asked I will share only in exchange. Unfortunately after I shared my girls number with him, he never replied to me, saying that I already have this number, give me something new. I trusted this guy only after seeing his 3 star senior tag but later realised all his posts are bogus and illogical. I lost that message but from that day I realised not all members who have 500 odd posts are genuine. Plus Jooeey never writes any FR in forum. He just fights with people calling others as fake. I have always written FRs and shared number to others, whereas this guy never wrote any FRs and never shared any number with anyone.

    7) If you carefully analyse all his posts, initially he started posting bullshit in foreign countries forum and after getting the Senior members tag, he started posting in Mumbai forum to show as if he knows everything about mongering. So mongers didn't know his real identity and started giving him leads. Little did anyone know that this guy was simply misusing the numbers.

    8) His reality got exposed in the year 2020, when he visited Delhi, collected huge amount of Indies numbers from members and people have him numbers seeing seniority and his 500 odd posts but they didn't see all his posts were largely argumentative posts.

    9) His Delhi report is titled as My Failed Delhi Mongering Trip which anyone can read in Delhi forum. After that incident, people stopped sharing him leads in forums and he became a pariah. He just asked contacts but never visited any girl. He simply collected numbers. That's why he is a contact collector.

    10) Now after not getting contacts for WhatsApp sex chat, this guy has gone mad. After seeing people write FRs at lower price, he calls everyone fake. People in Delhi region monger at 4 k range which is possible with SPs but he calls them fake. This shows this guy is seriously frustrated.

    11) His main intention from the past has been to fight with people who write FRs and contribute in forum. I think ISG forum was made to write FRs only. If people like Jooeey discourage others from posting FRs then the purpose of forum is definitely getting defeated.

    12) If people monger at lower price and want to control price by not sharing with people like Jooeey, its absolutely their right. They don't want their contacts to be destroyed by these kind of fake seniors. I think there is nothing wrong in that. Sharing is always an individual choice.

    So I hope I have explained everything in clear terms about Jooeey. Its because of these fake Seniors that many people stopped sharing numbers because there is lack of trust.

    Hope everyone realises the true reality of this fake Senior Jooeey.

    Kindly read his posts My Failed Mongering Delhi Trip posted in 2020 to understand his frustration.
    Jooeey you don't have Penis is proved here, read this please!! Who is fake is already proved here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeey  [View Original Post]

    So you are a Fake FR Poster!! You should be barred from being here!!
    Fake Jooeey People here are not saying anything, they are just ranting their frustrations of not getting contacts. Otherwise they are fake IDs created by you to support your own statement. I have not written a single fake FR. All my FRs are real and people have given me tons of thanks. Just go and see my posts. But the fact is you don't have Penis to understand that!!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape