Thread: Russian P4P Women -- Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
This blog is moderated by Dan7373
  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurosynth  [View Original Post]
    The sad truth is that most Russians support Putin. And being a victim of propaganda is no excuse. Leaving your own country to murder children is never justifiable.

    If you don't boycott Russia, and Russians, in every possible way, you are not doing enough to defend Ukraine.
    Yes, despite Putin propaganda, but I can't understand Russians are so blind and passive, when also internet. But Russians are so nationalist.

  2. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7373  [View Original Post]
    Russia and the West are now breaking off their relations at an increasingly frenetic pace. This process will likely continue. And at the end, Russia and the West might end up being even bigger enemies, than they were during the Cold War.

    This is my feeling about what's going on. And this probably means the end of Russian P4P ladies doing anything with westerners. No more Russian porn-stars in western porn movies. And no more travel for westerners to Russia to meet Russian P4P ladies there.

    I think this is unfortunate. But this is the reality.

    In theory, people prefer love to war. But in practice, animosity and hate trumps everything, including self-preservation and self-interest of individuals. And I don't see any quick end to this. It's a lot easier to start animosity, than to end it. The default is animosity, once countries and people become enemies.
    Russia is almost closed since covid, not because of war. Ukrainians escorting instead of Russians, before the war.

  3. #14
    The sad truth is that most Russians support Putin. And being a victim of propaganda is no excuse. Leaving your own country to murder children is never justifiable.

    If you don't boycott Russia, and Russians, in every possible way, you are not doing enough to defend Ukraine.

  4. #13

    Diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7373  [View Original Post]
    I've looked at profiles of many P4P ladies in various Russian cities. And one thing I found in some cities more than in others is that some P4P ladies say they only welcome Russian men. Other nationalities aren't welcome.

    I think these ladies mean Slavic Russian men, and some of them say exactly that. Russia is a multicultural country with many ethnic groups and with many cultures and languages. And unfortunately, sometimes there is racism and ethnic animosity between ethnic Russians and other nationalities. Not everybody is like that. But there is enough of it in the P4P scene to take it into account.

    You might have a chance with such a lady, if you are a caucasian of European origin. Because it's mostly racism and ethnic animosity within Russia. But you would be taking a chance of having a bad experience with such a lady. I think even for western foreigners, it's best to avoid such ladies. Because your inability to speak good Russian might be enough to turn off the lady.

    I found some examples in the city of Tomsk where the lady says she welcomes only Russian men. It's in Russian language, but you can copy and paste into Google Translate to get the meaning of it in English.
    Yes, Russia is indeed a multiethnic and multicultural country. But the Slavic Russians do not value that diversity. No, rather they fear it. With Russian officials even going on TV to urge more white, Slavic women to have more white, Slavic babies. Comrade Putin has done this himself.

  5. #12

    Animosity and war: The end of P4P for westerners with Russian ladies

    Russia and the West are now breaking off their relations at an increasingly frenetic pace. This process will likely continue. And at the end, Russia and the West might end up being even bigger enemies, than they were during the Cold War.

    This is my feeling about what's going on. And this probably means the end of Russian P4P ladies doing anything with westerners. No more Russian porn-stars in western porn movies. And no more travel for westerners to Russia to meet Russian P4P ladies there.

    I think this is unfortunate. But this is the reality.

    In theory, people prefer love to war. But in practice, animosity and hate trumps everything, including self-preservation and self-interest of individuals. And I don't see any quick end to this. It's a lot easier to start animosity, than to end it. The default is animosity, once countries and people become enemies.

  6. #11

    Not all Russian P4P ladies welcome foreigners

    I've looked at profiles of many P4P ladies in various Russian cities. And one thing I found in some cities more than in others is that some P4P ladies say they only welcome Russian men. Other nationalities aren't welcome.

    I think these ladies mean Slavic Russian men, and some of them say exactly that. Russia is a multicultural country with many ethnic groups and with many cultures and languages. And unfortunately, sometimes there is racism and ethnic animosity between ethnic Russians and other nationalities. Not everybody is like that. But there is enough of it in the P4P scene to take it into account.

    You might have a chance with such a lady, if you are a caucasian of European origin. Because it's mostly racism and ethnic animosity within Russia. But you would be taking a chance of having a bad experience with such a lady. I think even for western foreigners, it's best to avoid such ladies. Because your inability to speak good Russian might be enough to turn off the lady.

    I found some examples in the city of Tomsk where the lady says she welcomes only Russian men. It's in Russian language, but you can copy and paste into Google Translate to get the meaning of it in English.

    https://dosug.tomsk-xxx.org/prostitutka/174

    https://dosug.tomsk-xxx.org/prostitutka/2309

  7. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavares  [View Original Post]
    What abouy sex for pleasure and drugs for pleasure at the same time? It is even better, believe me.
    Perhaps it's better in terms of pleasure. The strongest drug I take is coffee, which contains caffein. And indeed I'm more horny for the chick with my dick, after I drink some coffee.

    But pleasure at the expense of health isn't a good trade-off in my opinion. Because when you damage your health, then you shorten the time you can keep nailing hot chicks with your dick.

    You get more pleasure overall, when you make it last for a long time. And this is true not just during your sex-session with a lady, but also during your whole life. If you live longer and keep nailing hot chicks with your dick for more years, then you end up with more pleasure overall. Because you get to nail more hot ladies and do it many more times.

    Artificial drugs are often unsafe in terms of health and possible addiction. And that's why you need to think about this trade-off, before you decide to use them.

    It's the same kind of thing as when you nail a hot lady hard and fast, and you don't last. Your pleasure is very intense and strong. But it lasts for a relatively short time.

    I think it's better to pace yourself with the lady and make it last for a long time. Your pleasure in such a case isn't as intense and strong. But you get more pleasure overall, because it lasts longer for you. With drugs, your pleasure is also intense and strong. But if you shorten your healthy lifespan, then you won't nail as many hot ladies and you won't do it as many times, as someone who takes it easy and keeps doing it for more years than you.

  8. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7373  [View Original Post]
    I've looked at many Russian P4P websites, and most of them don't say how many cumshots the lady will let you have with her. But I found one website, rusdosug.com, where each and every lady says how many cumshots you can have with her. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that Russian P4P ladies are more generous with their cumshots for guys, than similar ladies in Thailand.

    If you look at a Thai website fiwfans.com (with Google Translate), then you will find that typically in a one hour session with the lady, you get to have only one cumshot with her. If you take her for two hours, then you get to have two cumshots. So, it's basically one cumshot per hour.

    But at rusdosug.com, Russian P4P ladies typically say you get to have two cumshots per hour with them. So, if you take the lady for two hours, then you get to have four cumshots with her. And some ladies at rusdosug.com don't put any limits on you at all. These ladies say you can have an unlimited number of cumshots with them.

    I found from my experience that I can have two or more cumshots with the lady, if she works at it with me and helps me do it. I need the lady's understanding and cooperation, because I need a short break after my first cumshot with her. This break needs to be long enough for me to lose my sensitivity, but not so long that I lose my erection too. So, I need to time it just right, before I mount the lady for my second ride. The lady needs to fool around with me to help me maintain my erection and let me take her with my cock right away, without any delay, when I feel up to it for my second ride.

    P4P ladies who say that you can have multiple cumshots with them will generally cooperate with you like this. And even if you lose your erection, such ladies will work at it with you to get it back. With their mouth, tongue, and hands, these ladies will whip you back into shape for another ride with them.

    Having multiple cumshots with the lady is a cooperative process with the lady. So, she needs to know, before you start to plow, what your goal is for your cumshots with her. If you say two, then she will work with you, until you have two. And if it's three, then she'll make it three. And so on.

    I don't always achieve the number of cumshots I want to have with the lady. But riding a hot chick with my dick is pleasant in itself. Spending a lot of time on top of the hot lady and really getting to know her with my cock is really my goal. The cumshot is just an excuse to let me do it. The lady thinks I'm working on my cumshot with her. But I could care less about the cumshot. I just want to be on top of her and experience a lot of intimacy with her for a long, long time.

    Sex for pleasure is similar to taking drugs for pleasure. Because the pleasure is similar in terms of intensity and strength. The only difference is that sex is a natural way of getting your pleasure, and your own body makes these drugs. So, these natural drugs made by your own body aren't going to harm you or kill you if you, even if you overdose. It's a much better way of doing it, than taking artificially produced drugs, including alcohol, that often harm and even kill their users.

    And if you look at it as a pleasant natural drug experience, then of course you want this experience to last for a good amount of time. That's why for me the main pleasure is to get on top of a hot chick and spend a lot of time inside her with my dick. The cumshot is just an excuse for me to do it. The pleasure of a cumshot is intense, but it's so short in time, that the total amount of pleasure you get from a cumshot is insignificant compared to a good half-hour ride on a hot chick with your dick.

    A slow running tap will fill the pail, if you let it run for a long time. But a quick squirt or two won't even fill the cup. Pleasure is like this too. You get a lot more pleasure if you last for a long time with the lady, than if you have quick cumshots with her. So, the goal for me is to last for a long time with the hot lady and spend a lot of time with my cock inside her pussy. And having multiple cumshots with the lady is a good way to do it. Because when you are working on your second or third cumshot with the lady, then you aren't so sensitive anymore, and you can last for a long time with her.

    The only thing about doing this with Russian P4P ladies is that most websites don't say how many cumshots the lady will let you have. So, you need to talk about this with the lady to make sure she understands and agrees with what you want to do. And if the ladies at rosdosug.com are anything to go by, then you shouldn't have any problems with finding ladies who will do at least two cumshots per hour with you. This is the standard at rosdosug.com. And a good number of ladies there even let you have an unlimited number of cumshots with them.

    I found one good example at rosdosug.com, where the lady is hot, she does anal with guys, and she lets you have an unlimited number of cumshots with her: https://www.rusdosug.com/indi282333.htm. This lady says a lot more about herself in Russian, than in English. And one of the things she says is that she will be available only until January 30. Then she will go on a tour, and she doesn't know when she will be back.
    What abouy sex for pleasure and drugs for pleasure at the same time? It is even better, believe me.

  9. #8

    How to feel good about doing a P4P lady good?

    I've read various discussions about P4P ladies at this website. And one thing that surprises me again and again is some guys looking down on women who do it for money.

    It's like the lady is somehow tainted and less than likable, when she does it for money with guys.

    And the reason why this is surprising for me is because I've also read plenty of porn-forums, where guys discuss various porn-ladies, who also do it for money in porn. And in these discussions, guys are a lot more positive about pornstars. Guys admire porn-stars, rather than look down on them.

    For porn-fans, ladies doing it for money in porn doesn't seem to be a problem at all. Porn-fans admire the girl and don't look down on her, just because she does it for money. But when some of these same guys go to see a P4P lady, then her accepting money somehow seems to taint her in their eyes.

    And the question is why? Why is money okay in one situation and not okay in the other?

    I can't speak for everybody. But I can say that I've experienced this kind of thing myself. I've been a porn-fan for a long time. And I've always admired many porn-ladies, without any negative attitudes towards them. But when I got to be with a P4P lady, and she was doing it for money with me, then I felt iffy about her. And there was nothing wrong with her looks or with the way she treated me. It was the situation itself that made me feel iffy about her.

    So, I thought about why I had these negative feelings about P4P ladies. And I realized that I wasn't just for fun with these ladies. I was developing romantic feelings with them. But my romantic feelings didn't work well with such ladies. Because I immediately realized that she is also doing it with other guys. And after I finish with her, then some other guy will also nail her.

    It wasn't really the money that made it a problem for me. It was her willingness and availability to do it with other guys too. In romance, this kind of thing is called 'cheating'. And guys often get jealous in such romantic situations. And that's where my bad feelings were coming from.

    I was thinking about all the other guys this P4P lady has been with and will be in the future, after I leave her. Romantic feelings towards a P4P lady, mixed with thoughts about all of her other guys, lead to upset and hostility. Because it's like the P4P lady is 'cheating' on you with all of her other guys.

    But when you watch porn and admire the lady, then you have no personal relationship with her. So, it's strictly sex and lust, without any romantic feelings for her. She isn't your lady so to say. And you don't feel possessive about her. That's why you can admire the lady and not have any problem at all with her doing many guys and doing it for money too.

    Some people might say that porn objectifies women so much that they are just sex objects for you. Romance is a much better way for guys to relate to women.

    But people normally possess things and objects. And romance is partly possessing the lady and feeling jealous, if she does it with other guys too. So, how is possessing the lady isn't treating her like an object and a thing?

    When I look at a lady in porn, then I see her as an independent woman not possessed by any guy. She is independent and free to do whatever she wants on her own. And this is the opposite of being an object and a thing. Because there is no such thing as a valuable object that's independent and free. Such objects are never free, they never decide on their own, and they always belong to someone.

    So, if you think about it, it's the romance that objectifies women, rather than porn. In porn the lady is independent and free. While in romance, the lady is possessed by the guy like a thing or an object. And her being with other guys is like them taking your thing and using it, despite the fact that it belongs to you. That's what basically jealousy is. Other people are taking something that belongs to you.

    I think guys being possessive with the lady partly depends on guys having a higher social status than the lady. Because being possessive means being the boss. When you possess a thing, then you control it. And controlling something is being the boss.

    But when the lady has a higher social status than you, then she is the boss. And this is the opposite of you possessing the lady. It's like she is doing a favor for you, if she does anything for you. And you don't control her. She is the one in control.

    So, I've learned to feel good about P4P ladies by looking at them as higher social status women, who are out of my league. I'm just a schmuck who normally wouldn't have any chance with such ladies. And these ladies are doing a favor for me, by doing it with me. And it's a favor, because there are plenty of other similarly hot women, who wouldn't have anything to do with me, no matter what I say or do.

    The trick for not getting jealous with a P4P chick is to think of her as being out of your league and her doing a favor for you. Because when the lady has a higher social status than you, then anything she does with you is a favor for you. And you don't get possessive or jealous with such a lady. Because she normally wouldn't even be with you, if she wasn't doing a favor for you. You are glad and thankful for the time she spends with you, and you don't expect anything more from her. She is already doing for you more than you can hope for with many other similarly hot ladies.

    You are glad she is willing to be bad. And you enjoy the time she gives you with her.

    Some people go to the extremes of domination and submission. But for me it's just friendly behavior with the P4P lady where I show her a lot of respect and deference, the way I would do with any hot lady who is out of my league in terms of her looks. It's like the hot lady is doing me a favor. And my payment to her doesn't make it any less of a favor for me. Because most hot ladies, who are out of my league, wouldn't have anything to do with me, regardless of any money, especially the kind of small amounts of money that you pay P4P ladies, rather than millions of dollars that some rich people have.

  10. #7

    Number of cumshots with Russian P4P ladies

    I've looked at many Russian P4P websites, and most of them don't say how many cumshots the lady will let you have with her. But I found one website, rusdosug.com, where each and every lady says how many cumshots you can have with her. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that Russian P4P ladies are more generous with their cumshots for guys, than similar ladies in Thailand.

    If you look at a Thai website fiwfans.com (with Google Translate), then you will find that typically in a one hour session with the lady, you get to have only one cumshot with her. If you take her for two hours, then you get to have two cumshots. So, it's basically one cumshot per hour.

    But at rusdosug.com, Russian P4P ladies typically say you get to have two cumshots per hour with them. So, if you take the lady for two hours, then you get to have four cumshots with her. And some ladies at rusdosug.com don't put any limits on you at all. These ladies say you can have an unlimited number of cumshots with them.

    I found from my experience that I can have two or more cumshots with the lady, if she works at it with me and helps me do it. I need the lady's understanding and cooperation, because I need a short break after my first cumshot with her. This break needs to be long enough for me to lose my sensitivity, but not so long that I lose my erection too. So, I need to time it just right, before I mount the lady for my second ride. The lady needs to fool around with me to help me maintain my erection and let me take her with my cock right away, without any delay, when I feel up to it for my second ride.

    P4P ladies who say that you can have multiple cumshots with them will generally cooperate with you like this. And even if you lose your erection, such ladies will work at it with you to get it back. With their mouth, tongue, and hands, these ladies will whip you back into shape for another ride with them.

    Having multiple cumshots with the lady is a cooperative process with the lady. So, she needs to know, before you start to plow, what your goal is for your cumshots with her. If you say two, then she will work with you, until you have two. And if it's three, then she'll make it three. And so on.

    I don't always achieve the number of cumshots I want to have with the lady. But riding a hot chick with my dick is pleasant in itself. Spending a lot of time on top of the hot lady and really getting to know her with my cock is really my goal. The cumshot is just an excuse to let me do it. The lady thinks I'm working on my cumshot with her. But I could care less about the cumshot. I just want to be on top of her and experience a lot of intimacy with her for a long, long time.

    Sex for pleasure is similar to taking drugs for pleasure. Because the pleasure is similar in terms of intensity and strength. The only difference is that sex is a natural way of getting your pleasure, and your own body makes these drugs. So, these natural drugs made by your own body aren't going to harm you or kill you if you, even if you overdose. It's a much better way of doing it, than taking artificially produced drugs, including alcohol, that often harm and even kill their users.

    And if you look at it as a pleasant natural drug experience, then of course you want this experience to last for a good amount of time. That's why for me the main pleasure is to get on top of a hot chick and spend a lot of time inside her with my dick. The cumshot is just an excuse for me to do it. The pleasure of a cumshot is intense, but it's so short in time, that the total amount of pleasure you get from a cumshot is insignificant compared to a good half-hour ride on a hot chick with your dick.

    A slow running tap will fill the pail, if you let it run for a long time. But a quick squirt or two won't even fill the cup. Pleasure is like this too. You get a lot more pleasure if you last for a long time with the lady, than if you have quick cumshots with her. So, the goal for me is to last for a long time with the hot lady and spend a lot of time with my cock inside her pussy. And having multiple cumshots with the lady is a good way to do it. Because when you are working on your second or third cumshot with the lady, then you aren't so sensitive anymore, and you can last for a long time with her.

    The only thing about doing this with Russian P4P ladies is that most websites don't say how many cumshots the lady will let you have. So, you need to talk about this with the lady to make sure she understands and agrees with what you want to do. And if the ladies at rosdosug.com are anything to go by, then you shouldn't have any problems with finding ladies who will do at least two cumshots per hour with you. This is the standard at rosdosug.com. And a good number of ladies there even let you have an unlimited number of cumshots with them.

    I found one good example at rosdosug.com, where the lady is hot, she does anal with guys, and she lets you have an unlimited number of cumshots with her: https://www.rusdosug.com/indi282333.htm. This lady says a lot more about herself in Russian, than in English. And one of the things she says is that she will be available only until January 30. Then she will go on a tour, and she doesn't know when she will be back.

  11. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TeFab456  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever hear anything about this girl (she has retired from porn a few years ago) just wondering whether she might be Russian?
    This lady has many different porn names. One of them is Neona, another is Kloe, and so on. She is from Russia. And as is usual for Russian porn-stars, many of her films are anal. She started doing anal right away, during her first year in porn.

    https://www.pornstar.actor/model/neona/

    https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perf...der=f/kloe.htm

    https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/cloee.html

  12. #5

    Neona / Chloe Trinity

    Did you ever hear anything about this girl (she has retired from porn a few years ago) just wondering whether she might be Russian?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails neon.jpg‎  

  13. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this. I have butt fucked numerous Russian girls, and I have to say they are damn good. I put them right up there with the Brazilians, which coming from me is a huge compliment!
    I can't say that I have much personal experience with nailing hot Russian chicks between their cheeks. But I can totally believe what you say. Because I've checked out many ladies at various Russian P4P websites, and typically about a third of them or more are willing to take anal dicks between their cheeks. At these websites, you can even find some ladies who will do only anal with you. They don't do pussy. So, it's ass and anal for them every time from start to finish. These ladies are probably as good as some of the best porn-stars at taking anal dicks between their cheeks.

    Russian P4P ladies are far more anal than are P4P ladies in other countries. If you check out Thai P4P ladies at fiwfans.com (with Google Translate) for example. Then you will find that almost all of them say no ass and no anal. Thai P4P ladies are far more pussy oriented, and there is no way they will do any anal with you. You can find some Thai P4P ladies who will do anal with you. But they are so few and far between, that they are hard to find, and the ones you find might not be the ones you like.

    Russia has many P4P ladies. They have a big P4P market to begin with. For every major and mid-size city in Russia, you can find many websites where many Russian P4P ladies advertise their services. And for about a third of them or more, ass and anal is on the menu. When you have this many P4P ladies doing anal with guys, then among them you can find some really hot ones. Very nice, big, sexy asses, even nicer than what you see in porn. And plenty of Russian P4P ladies with big natural tits also do anal with guys. So, if big-tits anal is your thing, then Russia is definitely one of the places where to look for such P4P ladies.

    But it's also important to note, that not all Russian P4P ladies are into anal with guys, and not all of them are good at it. You need to look at what the lady says about herself and believe her. If she says she likes anal, then she is probably good at it.

    When I've been checking out Russian P4P websites, then I came across one lady who said about herself that she won't do straight to anal, all anal. She prefers to do pussy first, then ass. And the fact that she had to say this tells me a lot about the kind of anal experiences these ladies have with their guys. No pussy, all ass is what some of their guys want. And apparently some P4P ladies are willing to do it too.

    This kind of makes sense, if you look at today's anal porn. You can find plenty of straight to anal, all anal scenes for the lady at a porn website such as analvids.com. This is what many of today's anal porn-fans like. And if you watch some porn like that, then that's how you'll probably want to take the hot lady's butt. Once you are in the anal mood, then you just want to do the hot lady's ass good. There is no need for pussy. You can just masturbate her pussy with your hand for fun.

    If you are an anal ass-man, who likes to take hot chicks between their cheeks, or if you like anal porn and you want to try some anal with P4P ladies, then Russia is one of the places to go to. They have a vibrant anal scene among the P4P ladies there. And some of these ladies are really hot ones too.

  14. #3

    Russian Anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan7373  [View Original Post]
    Another clue that what Georgio Grandi says is true you can see in the porn scenes the Russian ladies make. New Russian porn-stars often start doing anal scenes with guys right away. And they are pretty good at it too. And that's because they've already been doing this kind of stuff with guys in their P4P business. New US porn-stars on the other hand, usually take a year or two, before they start doing anal too. And that's because they come from a different background, and unlike Russian ladies, they don't have much experience with anal.
    I can vouch for this. I have butt fucked numerous Russian girls, and I have to say they are damn good. I put them right up there with the Brazilians, which coming from me is a huge compliment!

  15. #2

    Russian porn and Russian P4P: Opposites sides of the same coin

    European porn websites often feature a lot of Russian women. One such website is analvids.com. About 22% (1195/5368) of women there are from Russia. This is far more than from any other country there.

    So, a question naturally arises, where are these Russian women coming from. What is their background. How do they enter the porn industry?

    And the short answer is that these ladies are coming from the Russian P4P industry.

    This much I've learned when I was reading discussions in a porn-forum at analvids.com website. A prolific and popular film director at this website (Giorgio Grandi) said that almost all of his female porn-stars are escorts and other such P4P ladies. And this isn't just their background. These ladies usually go back and forth between doing porn and P4P. Because porn by itself doesn't pay enough. These ladies also need to do the P4P stuff.

    Some of Georgio Grandi's best porn-stars are Russian women. So, he was obviously talking about Russian women too, although he didn't mention them specifically.

    Another clue that what Georgio Grandi says is true you can see in the porn scenes the Russian ladies make. New Russian porn-stars often start doing anal scenes with guys right away. And they are pretty good at it too. And that's because they've already been doing this kind of stuff with guys in their P4P business. New US porn-stars on the other hand, usually take a year or two, before they start doing anal too. And that's because they come from a different background, and unlike Russian ladies, they don't have much experience with anal.

    I think Russian porn and Russian P4P are closely related to each other. And it's not just because some Russian P4P ladies are branching out into the porn business. It's also because Russian porn-stars show you what some of the best Russian P4P ladies can do.

    P4P-sex is very similar to porn-sex. If you look at a P4P website such as rusdosug.com, then you will see that Russian P4P ladies offer many of the same sex-acts that you see Russian porn-stars do.

    So, it's not quite true that porn is a fantasy, and you shouldn't expect to get the same thing with a lady in real life. With ordinary ladies, who aren't in porn or P4P business, porn is a fantasy indeed. You can't and you won't get porn-like sex with such ladies. But you can get porn-like sex with P4P ladies. Because they specialize in doing this kind of stuff, and some of the best P4P ladies are actually porn-stars.

    One big attraction of P4P action is that it is porn-like sex, and P4P ladies are in many ways like porn-stars.

    Vast majority of guys watch porn once in a while. And that's what makes P4P ladies so attractive for them. These ladies actually do the same sex-acts that guys see in porn. P4P ladies are porn-fantasy fulfillers. And porn-fantasies themselves are also coming from P4P ladies, when they show you what they can do with a guy or two.

    Porn and P4P are so closely related to each other that it's fair to say they are the opposite sides of the same coin. Not all P4P ladies are as good at it as some of the best porn-stars are. And guys, who watch porn, probably aren't as good as the studs they see in porn. But in their own amateur ways, both P4P ladies and their guys, have porn-like sex with each other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape