escort directory

Thread: Boca Chica

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 3704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    And all you've got to offer is some money. Fair dinkum.
    Not at all. I don't play those games. The only people I offer money to is prostitutes. Money is for business. I leave it out of friendships and love.

  2. #3523

    WRX 2005 aka Sigmund Freud

    You have been the #1 Professor in my first year of clinical psychology of the Dominican culture. It has been an honor learning from you. Your Wisdom has not been ignored!

  3. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReter335  [View Original Post]
    I would like to go here.
    The location is very easy. Get on the beach and walk East until you can't walk anymore. You can't miss it!

  4. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    And all you've got to offer is some money. Fair dinkum.
    Generally speaking, men have done a lot more in terms of inventing almost everything, and building things and making major sacrifices where women and childrens lives were made much easier. In other words, men have done a lot more for the survival and maintenance of mankind, and especially for women and children than the other way around. And that is worth a lot more than the simple offering of money.

    However, what you said is true in another context. Once a man realizes the futility of being a womans mule and nest slave, he learns the value of P4 P. With P4 P offering money is the basic currency needed for men to get their sexual/biological needs met. If not for what a woman has between her legs, enough men would not have much use for women. More accurately, less reason to allow themselves to be manipulated by women, and having to deal with their moods, and poor judgements etc, and taking on the responsibility of fixing whatever they have broken.

    Men have their own problems to deal with. They dont need to be in charge of solving womens problems too. The thing is, in order for men to take care of their "needs' it's women they have to rely on , because they have the apparatus for that. Put it in a vending machine, and you can bet enough men would rather hit the vending machine, than to only rely on a woman. Maybe, maybe not. Men do masturbate instead of always relying on women, so that does say something.

    Cuba Dave put out 2 good videos ( years ago ) explaining the benefits for men to pay only for the time with a woman that's needed. And not to allow oneself to be put on any womans financial draining roller coaster, (including being a WU sucker).

    His video RFM, and Sending her Money. One of those videos he used the rental car analogy. You rent, you enjoy it, you don't maintain it, you don't repair it, you just use it for the convenience and you turn it in when you are finished. So your point that all you got to offer is money, is spot on. Because in that context, that is all that is required. Enough men have learned that that is a perfect arrangement. Why buy the cow, when all is needed is a quart?

  5. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Most women do not have anything to offer except pussy. I was talking to a Brazilian chick on Cupid yesterday. She asked me what I want from her. I asked her what she had. She said the grace of god. I said well give me that then. I kind of figured she did not have anything else to offer.
    For the most part, I tend to to use ENOUGH WOMEN rather than say MOST WOMEN. Because that is not anything anybody can dispute or debunk. So enough women don't have anything to offer except pussy. In addition enough women fit this category as well. THEY DO NOT WANT to offer anything else except pussy. I'll go further. Enough women live by the premise that they are entitled to benefits, security, resources, attention, loyalty, protection from predators (including protection from their fuckups) without reciprocating these things themselves. (Barter and Exchange).

  6. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Most women do not have anything to offer except pussy. I was talking to a Brazilian chick on Cupid yesterday. She asked me what I want from her. I asked her what she had. She said the grace of god. I said well give me that then. I kind of figured she did not have anything else to offer.
    And all you've got to offer is some money. Fair dinkum.

  7. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Most women do not have anything to offer except pussy. I was talking to a Brazilian chick on Cupid yesterday. She asked me what I want from her. I asked her what she had. She said the grace of god.
    Well, thank goodness for that. What she is offering won't buy you a fucking cup of coffee.

  8. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    As a man don't get caught up playing a game of scoring points thinking a woman will appreciate your efforts and respect you. Because it may be a losing battle. Especially if she is playing a different game (Football) , expecting the man to do what ever it takes to get a 1st down with her. She doesn't want him to get to the goal line. Because he if does, he'll realize that there is really no reward for him there.
    Most women do not have anything to offer except pussy. I was talking to a Brazilian chick on Cupid yesterday. She asked me what I want from her. I asked her what she had. She said the grace of god. I said well give me that then. I kind of figured she did not have anything else to offer.

  9. #3516

    The life of some men and some women.

    Generally speaking.

    A mans life and existence is like playing a video game machine. His common goal is to score points and become the champion. How it plays out when dealing with women? He attempts to do and say things to please the woman. Scoring points. His hope is that all of the cool shit that he does on a females behalf (scoring points) will reward him in some way. Loyalty, sex, appreciation, no drama, reciprocation, respect, her wanting to please him, look like a trophy etc. Thats all good, until he stops scoring points or somebody pulls the plug on the machine.

    A womans life existence is like playing NFL football. There is a goal of happiness and other nice things to obtain, But she makes it almost impossible to reach that goal. Life with her is mostly full of downs, fumbles, false starts, penalties etc. With her, one is always trying to get at least a 1st down (peace). Every play that is made is a struggle to make this chick happy. (massive amount of plays with more downs) Even if you get to the goal line, the struggle to get there has very little reward. And don't get hurt and have to sit on the sidelines (not playing for her). She will quickly get a substitute to take your place. But of course that replacement will still have to play the game by her rules.

    So if my sloppy analogy makes sense. The lesson to learn from it is: As a man don't get caught up playing a game of scoring points thinking a woman will appreciate your efforts and respect you. Because it may be a losing battle. Especially if she is playing a different game (Football) , expecting the man to do what ever it takes to get a 1st down with her. She doesn't want him to get to the goal line. Because he if does, he'll realize that there is really no reward for him there. His reward is supposed to be scoring downs for her, not looking for satisfaction for himself.

  10. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    I've always been a regular at the "Boat house" in Boca chica and hated the dirty west end with all its trash but not anymore. The west end is now called playa Maximo and it is nice and completely remodeled. Not many tourists wonder down that end because of its previous dirty reputation but its still mostly locals now and plenty of delicious eye candy. I wouldn't suggest going on Sunday because the Dominicans really come out and it's no self distancing. Only connection with the other side is the touts selling everything.
    I would like to go here.

  11. #3514

    My short post for the day!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    You make a valid point. But it also bolsters what I was saying. They are not looking for a true relationship they're looking for financial support. We're not looking to build a family we just want sex. If you think it's anything more than that you're being delusional. If a relationship is based solely off him financially supporting you how real is it?

    How many of us have had girls called us RFM? They are persistent and have no off button. Of course I'm generalizing there are exceptions to the rule. But you may hardly even know the chica. I silently study them in their own culture. They don't treat or expect that out of there men. They have a relationship between each other that's based on family and culture. Family is the glue of there Survival. Anything connected to that is how they live with pride. (Klk) Yes the men are chauvinistic. I agree many Dominican men Abandoned their responsibility as fathers based on our social standards. But at the end of the day; it's the Dominican man that is going to be there with her and not the gringo. He understands her and she respects him.

    She knows the relationship she has with a foreigner has a short lifespan. The majority of Dominican women are not trying to be with gringos. But some will deal with a gringo if it's financially beneficial. It takes a special type of Chica to specialize and or seek in dealing with gringos. Prostitution is legal. However, the general society looks down upon women seeking prostitutional relationships.

    That's why Sosua is what it is today. There's no other place in the DR where you can see such a huge concentration of foreigners and Dominicanas in one area. Only the delusional ones go there looking for a serious relationship. I don't know any designated place in the DR; where chica that prefer gringos can meet for serious relationships.

    IMHO The reality is they know what we are therefore and we know what we are therefore. To take advantage of the legal system. Some of us are having sex with Chicas young enough to be our granddaughters. With the mentality of a 20-year-old. I can't even relate with 30-year-olds in my own country. I don't think they're on my level. With money we doing things that most of us couldn't do in the states. From ST with young 18 yr olds; to taking gorgeous dime pieces on a five day mock date. It's not a honest physical mental and cultural connection that the chicas are seeking us for. It's all about the Benjamins.

    Okskool what I have learned the most from you is Learning to Establish and have a respectful understanding with your chicas. That's how I see you operating. I study my ex pat friends. As well as Gogo, WRX 2005, Sir Charles, Mr E, TomJ, The OG BQRIBS (rip). The best thing you can have with a Dominicana is a respectful understanding of dealing with each other. Enjoy the fantasy but understand it's an illusion.
    You know I can write a post that's 12 pages long right? I wish I followed this thread and convo, but I only picked up bits and pieces here and there.

    Bottom line if you want to see where a Dominicanas loyalty is to, stop all financial support. Or don't start any financial support. One distinct difference between a foreigner and a Dominican male, is that a Dominican male can give a Dominicana a child and can hover or bounce, give little to no support, and turn around and let that man give her another baby.

    Now consider a foreigner. Would a Dominicana hook up with a foreigner who is not offering financial support right from the jump? NO. Most foreigners never ever get to test the waters, because they are too busy in rescue and save mode. And the women are expert at acting like they love the foreigners gentle, loving, caring approach. For the possibility of being rescued, and being supplemented, a DR woman will play along. If that what she has to do to survive, she can convince and encourage the foreigner to keep on doing what he was doing.

    Generally speaking though, the DR man never had to do all of that. All he had to do is just be there. Have the babies, and let the family support the children that he fathers. Almost every DR woman that has children by a DR man claims they hate DR men. Do you ever hear DR women without children say that? I dont recall that. But check it. How do you hate DR men but every one of your children is by a DR man? No folks. The I hate DR man is for the gringos ears. Thats just reverse psychology to convince him that he is what she needs. Same thing goes if you ask a DR chick if she prefers white men over black men. What ever the color of man is in front of her, thats the man she prefers at the time.

    In fact I wrote a whole piece a while back. You have The DR woman who does whatever the fuck she wants to do, then you have the DR man whose role is to father the children, the family structure supports every flaw of the DR man and woman, and it's role is to raise the children that the DR man fails to fully support, and it allows the female to do whatever the fuck she wants to do. Even if it means producing more children for the family to support. For the most part this is one of the most common examples within the DR culture.

    The foreigner is just a tool to be used. A friend of mine calls it "slapping rocket boosters on a woman and propelling them into orbit". Once they get where they need to be, they can jettison the empty boosters and orbit without him. But as long as they have the capacity to attract more rocket boosters, a woman can choose that route. And she can also take care of any DR man, with the foreigners help. A womans loyalty to a foreigner is a manifestation of the level of security she is enjoying. Hypergamy in motion.

    Note, women in the states have bamboozled men through relationships and marriage for decades. Why should it be any different for men in a foreign country? The bait is always the same. Get him through his lust. And take advantage of his need to feel loved and appreciated. Once a woman accomplishes that, he's all hers. The problem for men, they are blinded by their own folly. Many cannot believe that a woman is capable of a certain level of deception ( security masquerading as love, also men measure loyalty by she hasnt left him yet ) for yrs and even decades.

    For women, it's not about love, it's about survival. A mans need to be loved and admired and respected is what women use to get what they want. Most men give it to them, without the woman having to ask for it or work for it. A lot of men are wired like that. Foreign men, I mean. Not the DR man. Many DR men keep their resources/money where it belongs. In their own pockets. And they despise the greedy and self centered nature of their women who hav meters attached to their pussies. But still, they love to fuck them and make babies.

    All under the guise of acting like they are in love with the provider. Women love themselves, their children and their families. Men are simply a utility. And no woman is ashamed to use a man that allows himself to be used. The DR man will willingly help the DR woman to extract as much as she can from a willing, asleep foreigner. The truth is, there have been thousands of foreigners who eventually learned that their relationships or connections was really a facade, well orchestrated by the female. And the man choosing ignoring the signs. He never wanted to wake up from his fantasy. One last point. Check the age difference. If a man is 20 to 40 yrs older than the female, that is another clue not to ignore.

  12. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelMonger  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to be in Boca Chica, ask around for Seor Tranquilo, he's a good guy and very helpful. He'll be your best option to answer your questions.

    As for "how many times," man, with most of those "ladies" you'll be lucky if you get one shot without being interrupted (papi, ya leche?) Yea, like they can't feel it when you shoot your load! They want to get paid and out of there pronto. Some would like to stay the night for the good bed and the air conditioning, not because of you. Now, if you were the worthless Dominicano she has at her shack waiting for your money, you could fuck her as many times as you wanted.

    What I want to imply here is that nobody can really answer those questions. Many will try, but. Let's say (I was going to say something else), would it apply to you? Nothing is written on stone, just talk to the women and see what you can come up with, and then pray to the mongers God for them to make good on what they promised to you.

    No matter what, if things don't work the way you thought, stay away from arguments and don't get drunk. Just try to find the guy I told you (I hope Seor Tranquilo is OK with my recommendation) and have fun.

    Also, I hope they're not around anymore, but just in case, watch out for three fat, female rats who will accost you grabbing your dick while one of them try to get whatever you have in your pockets!

    Happy hunting!
    Senor Tranquillo has been a friend of mine for years, I called him yesterday. He was in the hospital and is making a slow recovery. Everyone is concerned.

  13. #3512

    Who knows!

    If you're going to be in Boca Chica, ask around for Seor Tranquilo, he's a good guy and very helpful. He'll be your best option to answer your questions.

    As for "how many times," man, with most of those "ladies" you'll be lucky if you get one shot without being interrupted (papi, ya leche?) Yea, like they can't feel it when you shoot your load! They want to get paid and out of there pronto. Some would like to stay the night for the good bed and the air conditioning, not because of you. Now, if you were the worthless Dominicano she has at her shack waiting for your money, you could fuck her as many times as you wanted.

    What I want to imply here is that nobody can really answer those questions. Many will try, but. Let's say (I was going to say something else), would it apply to you? Nothing is written on stone, just talk to the women and see what you can come up with, and then pray to the mongers God for them to make good on what they promised to you.

    No matter what, if things don't work the way you thought, stay away from arguments and don't get drunk. Just try to find the guy I told you (I hope Seor Tranquilo is OK with my recommendation) and have fun.

    Also, I hope they're not around anymore, but just in case, watch out for three fat, female rats who will accost you grabbing your dick while one of them try to get whatever you have in your pockets!

    Happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDouble  [View Original Post]
    Reading the forums it seems as though the going rate is 2000 to 2500 pesos for a pro, is that right? Also, is that for one pop? An hour? Two pops in an hour? Etc. Secondly, the "regular girls" that I might meet at the grocery or in the park. How does that work for them as far as the negotiations? Is there a guideline for you guys for those girls. Thanks.

    BTW had to change my days. 10/11 to 10/19. Hope to run into one of you. Will definitely be spending time in SD also. Are all the casinos open, plan to also hit a few of them.

  14. #3511

    Rate Sheet

    Reading the forums it seems as though the going rate is 2000 to 2500 pesos for a pro, is that right? Also, is that for one pop? An hour? Two pops in an hour? Etc. Secondly, the "regular girls" that I might meet at the grocery or in the park. How does that work for them as far as the negotiations? Is there a guideline for you guys for those girls. Thanks.

    BTW had to change my days. 10/11 to 10/19. Hope to run into one of you. Will definitely be spending time in SD also. Are all the casinos open, plan to also hit a few of them.

  15. #3510

    Thanks Grown Man

    I was leaning to Boca Chica and you guys convinced me and its a lot less hassle for flights for me than Sosua and I like the easy trip from the airport. I decided on the hotel lodging because it just seems easy and I love the generator comment. Seems like a hotel will point me in the right direction if I need something or assist if I have a problem. Given that I do not have any specific plans I decided to eliminate as many variables as possible for my home base. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Being well traveled and knowing Spanish is a big plus to your advantage. Also, not being there solo for P4 P, gives us insight to how you want to spend your vacation.

    Hotels.

    Pros: Traveling accommodations are met. (Hot water, safe, bed, and air condition). Most hotels have a front desk, cleaning staff, and security personnel to assist you during your time. Most hotels have backup generators because power outages are frequent. Someone will be there to address your problems.

    Cons: less private, less space, usually more expensive but not much.

    Airbnb.

    Pros: more private, you're not renting a room, you're renting someone's apartment or home. You usually have a patio or balcony. You usually have a dining room and living room separate from your bedroom.

    Cons: no one's there to address your problems. Most don't have backup generators.

    Personally I think as an experience traveler you will do fine in an Airbnb. I recommend hotels for people less familiar with the area, culture, and language.
    I definitely would suggest Boca Chica for you. Its easier to get the hang of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape