escort directory

Thread: Boca Chica

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    There was hardly any testing between me and that chick besides her saying hello how are you and me asking her when the curfew would be over.
    Yeah, point being no "normal chick" invites strange men, into their homes and being all alone, without knowing something about them, unless they are hookers. Which is evident from the example you provided with said chica from the house in Andres. Low and behold, she turns out to be a hooker.

    As you have said on many occasions, chicks are either non-pros or pros. So, going to meet a chica and not knowing anything about this chica (and she you), sounds more like meeting a hooker, than going to meet a "normal chick". But as you say this is par for course for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    For me it was nothing really. I was just going to meet up with the chick. I was not thinking about sex or anything. Then I never think about sex when I am meeting chicks I think are not hookers. It was just curiosity. I did not know a damn thing about her. I did not even know her name.
    From all accounts, it is evident that you entered this meeting thinking she is a "normal chick" and then found out she was a hooker, so I am not sure why you responded to point #2, in my previous post. Hence, my initial confusion.

    So you say, "It was just curiosity", may I ask, what where you so curious about, that you couldn't have found out via chat / text? Especially, when you know nothing about said "normal" chica.

  2. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    I noticed you picked point #2, in your response and followed up by saying, you went over there, not knowing or thinking anything about this chica. Okay, but it sure sounds to me like you thought she was a hooker, more so than a "normal chick".

    Sure sounds like a fair bit of time texting, to not know anything about this chica, or she you.

    In my experience, there hasn't been one single "normal chick" (all alone at her house), that has ever invited me over to their house to meet, were they knew very little or next to nothing about me, after a few incoherent texts, emails or phone conversations. Doesn't sound like something a "normal chick" would do.

    Normal chicks don't say: "Hey come visit me all alone in my house, even though I know very little about you".

    Sounds like a good recipe for disaster, rape, theft or worse. Normal chicks just don't do this.
    I have been online since there has been an online to be on. Even before that (actually after that but before there was an online dating scene) I was on the 976 chat lines. I have been meeting normal chicks this way for almost 30 years. Many have invited me to stay in their houses. Never been raped, robbed, or killed. Have been lied to and stood up in some cases, but that is the worst it has gotten for me meeting over 1000 chicks in all these years.

    One of my craziest adventures was when I went to stay with a chick in California that I met online. She had to work the next morning but had her son cook and bring me breakfast in bed when I woke up. That was when the Blair Witch movie was out. We went to see that. Worst movie I have seen in my life besides that Kevin Costner Waterworld.

    My first time in Peru I went to stay at a normal chick's house. Back then I did not know Spanish and she did not know English. I knew Portuguese and that kind of got me by though.

    There was hardly any testing between me and that chick besides her saying hello how are you and me asking her when the curfew would be over. What you think is not of normal chicks is actually par for the course in my 30 years of experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210727-140925_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210727-141018_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210727-140934_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210727-141002_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  3. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    For me it was nothing really. I was just going to meet up with the chick. I was not thinking about sex or anything. Then I never think about sex when I am meeting chicks I think are not hookers. It was just curiosity. I did not know a damn thing about her. I did not even know her name. . . .
    I noticed you picked point #2, in your response and followed up by saying, you went over there, not knowing or thinking anything about this chica. Okay, but it sure sounds to me like you thought she was a hooker, more so than a "normal chick".

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick online a while back. She always writes to me in English (using a translator apparently) because half the time I do not know what she is saying. I always have to tell her to write in Spanish. So anyway I just left her house in Andres.
    Sure sounds like a fair bit of time texting, to not know anything about this chica, or she you.

    In my experience, there hasn't been one single "normal chick" (all alone at her house), that has ever invited me over to their house to meet, were they knew very little or next to nothing about me, after a few incoherent texts, emails or phone conversations. Doesn't sound like something a "normal chick" would do.

    Normal chicks don't say: "Hey come visit me all alone in my house, even though I know very little about you".

    Sounds like a good recipe for disaster, rape, theft or worse. Normal chicks just don't do this.

  4. #3678
    I don't know the games these mfs are playing. But one profile has pics of what is to me an obvious non-pro. Get me to go to whatsapp and the pic in the profile along with the "amor" talk is an obvious hooker. When I asked why you do not look the same as the pictures on the website she no longer answered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210727-121611_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210726-120311_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  5. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    (2). On the other hand, I could read, that if this chick was a pro when you met her online, then why would you go over there and NOT EXPECT to have SEX? Or at the very least expect her to want to earn a payday for her time? Or was this simply a beach date with a pro, gone wrong?
    For me it was nothing really. I was just going to meet up with the chick. I was not thinking about sex or anything. Then I never think about sex when I am meeting chicks I think are not hookers. It was just curiosity. I did not know a damn thing about her. I did not even know her name.

    On her whatsapp it said Lil Wolf. I got to her house and there was a souvenir mug with her picture on it on the coffee table. Maybe it has her name on it. I turned it around and there was a picture of a wolf and it said Lil Wolf at the bottom.

    I knew that broad was crazy when I asked her about the 4 picture frames she had set up still with the original pictures in them, like she knew the damn people.

  6. #3676
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What if she is a 45 year old or if the 23 year old is not so hot?
    I know you've came across alot of 40 plus year old ladies that would make these young girls look like dog shit. And that 23 yr old that isn't that hot but still takes the skeet? I bet she's taking care of you like a king and or bare minimum she causes no problems as she does what she is told. So yeah concept still apply.

  7. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    Even though we all know that a big reason you're helping her out is because you just had a hot young 23 year old humming on your balls ready to take the money shot
    What if she is a 45 year old or if the 23 year old is not so hot?

  8. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    What you're talking about is what I like to call the monger balance. To not over pay but to not out right fuck her over as well.....
    That's it right there period.

  9. #3673

    The Monger Balance

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam14  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, thats my story. Theres no one size fits all. Every female in a certain geographic location isn't a puta, just like every cat on ISG isn't simply looking for a hole to finish inJust most.. Haha. Use our best judgment and try not to insult anyone, fuck ourselves, or fuck anyone else over I suppose. What goes around comes around.
    What you're talking about is what I like to call the monger balance. To not over pay but to not out right fuck her over as well. Because as you just said karma can be a * Alot of the OG mongers on this board that I've studied over the years have that balance. Its also the reason why they can deal with multiple females from all different cultures and have very few if any problems with the ladies.

    Alot of times you'll be in a grey area meaning there's no right or wrong answer as the guys you spoke about technically wasnt in the wrong when guys in the Philippines met these young hunnies off the internet and since they never spoke of money, they just had sex with them and sent them on there way knowing full well the girl had barely a dollar to their name as they feel theyre in the clear. But there karma is suspect at best because they know full well that they literally came to a 3rd world country basically to fuck over these poor young girls as their intentions are first and foremost are how can I get over. In the end its all about how you treat that person regardless if theyre an outright hoe to a regular female. And how you treat that person especially when you have the money there by the power says ALOT about you.

    Theres 8 billion ways to help her out and not make her feel like a hoe. Even though we all know that a big reason you're helping her out is because you just had a hot young 23 year old humming on your balls ready to take the money shot to the face as if the guys from legalporno was directing the scene. So yeah I know you're not a hoe but here's something for your kids. Go buy that dress I want to see you in. Ooh here's some extra gas money to get back home.

    The OG mongers that I met up with do that all the time. They just don't say much about it because they don't won't folks to think theyre a simp either. But leave no doubt in mind if a female try to take advantage of them and cross there good nature by begging for more money and telling all these lies to try and come up, they will get dissmissed. As the ladies will soon realize to not take their kindness for weakness.

  10. #3672

    One Size Don't Fit All

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    . You could've paid what she ask for and the pussy would've still been garbage. Sounds like you dodge a bullet.
    And that letche Papi bullshit too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam14  [View Original Post]
    ... Theres different thoughts on this but I always try to give something anyway because I know theyre probably broke and could use it
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Why should he make the chick feel like a hooker when she had already made it clear that she was not? Seems like many people are not passing out money simply because a chick may need it, but rather to keep themselves from feeling bad.

    Of course everybody on the planet needs money, but that is no excuse to make a hooker out of someone. <Snip> I am not a hooker. Yes you are; take this money.
    I see this point, that's why I said there's different thoughts on this. Just because a chica is playing Tinder, which is mostly hookers, in Boca Chica, which is mostly hookers, don't mean she's an inspiring hooker and you should see to it that it happens. It could be disrespectful to her to sell her pussy for a lousy $35 to the first foreigner she met.

    I can only base my comments on my experience, which is very limited in Latin America. I wasn't there, maybe Stradivary is a good judge of character and did the right thing. But either way I'm glad he wrote about it. Maybe he at least called her and said Hello,. Haha.

    I had more than one come to my place in Sosua when I said "I don't want problems, am I going to owe a bunch of money?" And they said "no, that would be a prostitute". Their profile said looking for relationship. But in my case it was easy enough to tell, we both knew what she was coming for. They just weren't hard core. I'm sure they actually were looking for a relationship; they just know finding their perfect match in Sosua is as much of a longshot as me finding mine. They gladly accepted their small gift and we can all pretend.

    On the other hand, in Rwanda I'd been chatting with a nice gal and we met at a coffee shop. She was way bigger than I thought, and it wasn't going to happen. But we decided to give it a try anyway just for fun. So we went to my place for a while, and in the end I only paid for her transportation. Later I mentioned it and she indicated she was bummed. She was hoping I was going to kick down probably 20 or 30 dollars because apparently she spent what was a lot of money to her on her hair. And I'm sure there was a lot of anticipation. She said you saw my most private part (her butthole) and I think she felt humiliated. So she's not a hoe but yeah, in the end I felt bad. I offered but she said forget it.

    Another example: I was talking to an American where I sit at El Conde. This guy was boasting about how he never gives them anything unless they ask upfront. This stud was mostly talking about downtown street meat. I actually saw him at work so I know what he goes after. He also told me about problems he's had with them raising hell in his hotel. I'm just thinking what an idiot.

    Worse than that, and really to my point. There's these guys that come to the Philippines. (Used to anyway). They pull these sweet little things off Cupid then fuckin drive them through the mill. Then turn them out with nothing. She's probably so broke she don't even have enough to eat, or 3 dollars to her name. She's just hoping the guy has a heart because Filipinas are generally too shy to ask. And the guy thinks he's a big shot because it's so easy to line 'em up and knock 'em back. When I got there in 2012 you could do an advanced search with super tight filters (18-24, no babies) and come up with 1000+ matches, (mostly hot) with 90% response rate. And their filter said 18 to 99 years old. By the time I left, you could raise the age and allow for children, and the results were down to 400 (mostly not so hot) with 50% response rate. And their filters said 26 to 47 years old. Many Filipinas said they don't trust foreigners anymore and don't talk to them. And you didn't get all the smiles and giggles like before.

    Anyway, thats my story. Theres no one size fits all. Every female in a certain geographic location isn't a puta, just like every cat on ISG isn't simply looking for a hole to finish inóJust most.. Haha. Use our best judgment and try not to insult anyone, fuck ourselves, or fuck anyone else over I suppose. What goes around comes around.

  11. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick online a while back. . . So anyway I just left her house in Andres.

    I went over there and she was pretty standoffish. I said lets go to the beach. She said I don't go anywhere with it raining like this. I said the rain had already stopped. The she asked if we were going to fuck. I had no intentions of it but since she brought it up I said we can.

    She said how much will you give me. I said how much do you want. She said $150 . . .
    Okay, so I'm a tad confused.

    (1). When I read this, it sounds like this was a "normal / regular" chick (ie. Non-pro), that looked to be hard-up on cash and rent was coming due, so she figured she'd get rent money from you, by charging you US $150 for a quick fuck.

    If this was a "normal / regular" chick, she ain't looking so "normal" and "regular" and has turned out to be a b#itch and a hard-ass pro. Bummer, it happens, no sweat.

    (2). On the other hand, I could read, that if this chick was a pro when you met her online, then why would you go over there and NOT EXPECT to have SEX? Or at the very least expect her to want to earn a payday for her time? Or was this simply a beach date with a pro, gone wrong?

    Just trying fill in the gaps in my mental understanding of events.

    BTW, that fried fish looks pretty good (one of my favs), although I can't say the same for the plantain and salad.

  12. #3670

    Best kept secret

    Well I finally found the best kept secret in getting your Antigen test DR. It's a little place in Andrs and they give you a test in less than 10 minutes. I apologize because I lost the information and location. As soon as I get it back I will post it.

  13. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I went over there and she was pretty standoffish. I said lets go to the beach. She said I don't go anywhere with it raining like this. I said the rain had already stopped. The she asked if we were going to fuck. I had no intentions of it but since she brought it up I said we can.

    She said how much will you give me. I said how much do you want. She said $150. I started laughing. She said how much will you give me. I said shit 1000. She was like no way. Get out of my house you cheap bastard. So on the way to the door I went up to 1500. She opened the door and I said okay 2000. She closed the door and said stop talking so loud. Keep it on the down low.
    Mr. E You really do remind me of that dude from the original Robocop movie. "I BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR" LOL.

    https://youtu.be/7eITkqR6UKM

    All jokes aside you mustve have known that she was bad news for you once she started out being standoffish for no reason. You could've paid what she ask for and the pussy would've still been garbage. Sounds like you dodge a bullet.

  14. #3668

    Welcome to Santo Domingo and GBP Mr E.

    Thanks to all the posters here in the BC forum for sharing their reports and opinions. About 10 years ago GFE was the standard play with girls making your bed, inviting you for a family meal, and pouting when you ask them to leave. Now transactional hourly fucks are the norm. Before you could see couples walking around holding hands in the sex tourist areas, now it's race to see who can fuck fast and get back to the bar.

    My point is we have to adjust and understand the new game, freebies are rare in a sex tourism zone.

    Anyone loooking for something serious in the DR needs to understand the rules: If you don't live there, or spend major time there, nothing is solely yours. If you don't speak any Spanish, it's most likely business etc.

    Stradivari, seems to be doing well in Boca Chica maybe he is the exception to the norm and girls just can't wait to give him some free pussy.

  15. #3667

    Crazy Encounter

    I guess this report rolls right along with what we are discussing. I met this chick online a while back. She always writes to me in English (using a translator apparently) because half the time I do not know what she is saying. I always have to tell her to write in Spanish. So anyway I just left her house in Andres.

    I went over there and she was pretty standoffish. I said lets go to the beach. She said I don't go anywhere with it raining like this. I said the rain had already stopped. The she asked if we were going to fuck. I had no intentions of it but since she brought it up I said we can.

    She said how much will you give me. I said how much do you want. She said $150. I started laughing. She said how much will you give me. I said shit 1000. She was like no way. Get out of my house you cheap bastard. So on the way to the door I went up to 1500. She opened the door and I said okay 2000. She closed the door and said stop talking so loud. Keep it on the down low.

    We went back the the bedroom and she told me to take my clothes off and she went out of the room. I am from the streets. I don't take my shit off until the chick takes hers off. So I just layed on the bed and waited for her to get back. She came back and took her pants off and said lets go. I said you didn't even take your shirt off.

    I said this appears to not be going the way of GFE and I got up. She said you are too cheap you smart ass gringo. You know too much. As she walked me to the door she explained to me how her place costs 9,000 per month. And I didn't plan to fuck you in it all month, so why should I be giving you a full month's rent for 1 fuck? Besides that, you have not proven yourself.

    These hoes don't believe in getting in the door with a GFE approach. They want to show you bad service right off. After I finish this fish at my new favorite cheap Boca Chica restaurant, I am going to GBP where I can get a real GFE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210726-154842_WhatsApp.jpg‎   20210726_160634.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape