escort directory

Thread: Boca Chica

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 247 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    " In the afternoon I met a tinder date. She was 19 and had some real cute pictures and had reacted very strongly when I had asked here if she required money to see me. " If you're not capable of reading between the lines then that's your call. Of course I'm on the outside looking in. That was a young 19 year old young lady. If you think that offering her money makes her feel like a hooker. What do you think about having sex with her and once you're finished telling her to leave? Make yourself think that she just wanted lunch and her back blowing out.

    We all know our true intentions. Mr E you will be happy if a chica excepts 100 pesos after you blow her back out just because she didn't open her mouth.
    Several times I have suspected normal chicks to be hookers and have offered them money afterwards. When they look at me confused that shit is fucking embarrassing. I can always give money to a chick that turns out to be a hooker that I thought was not a hooker, but I am not reclaiming my dignity after disrespecting a chick by offering her money (or sneaking it into her bag) because I assumed she was a hooker and she turned out not to be. When I meet chicks, I do not just plan to see them once for the purpose of fucking them and be done with them. Maybe that is the difference. I make genuine friends with them. That is why I have known plenty of chicks for years that I have never given money to, but can send a message and say that I am in town lets get together. Some of these same chicks from DR, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Panama have spent their own money to come see me in the States.

    Recently I was in Colombia and a chick rode the bus umpteen hours (seriously like 10 hours) to see me. I am 49. She is 25. I tried very hard to take her on a far away trip wherever she wanted to go. But nope. She was adamant that all she wanted to do was come to the town I was in and spend time with me. She also said that she was only traveling with $60 so she did not have money to take such a trip, stating he would rather be able to pay her share. Me and this chick were together 3 days and all I gave her was bus fare that she did not even ask for. I think the bus was like $10 each way and I gave her $30. Funny because the taxi dropped me off first and I handed her the $30 plus the $5 for our taxi and got out. The taxi was next going to drop her off at the bus station. I went into the transpo place to buy my van ticket and next thing I know she runs in and grabs me from behind saying how much she is going to miss me. We still talk to this day and she asks when I am coming back to see her. No sob stories about not having food or kid needing school clothes. Are there any lines that I should be reading between?

    The week after that I was in another city in Colombia and a chick 24 years old rode the bus 4 hours to see me. (She sent me all kind of nekkit pics beforehand that I did not ask for.) She stayed with me 3 days. Our last night together she was looking at something on her phone and asked if I would give her money to get her nails with that design. Here it comes I thought. I asked her how much and she said $5. I said of course. The next day I gave her money for the bus and the $5 to do her nails. Gave her like $20 in all. No sob stories from her yet either, just wanting to know when we could be together again. Should I be reading between some lines in this case?

    A few months ago I met a chick in Santo Domingo on one of those apps. I immediately assumed she was a hooker. I never talked any crazy shit to her or anything, just normal conversation. Then one day I realized this chick was not a hooker at all. I was with her the last 3 times I was in Santo Domingo. I have been to her house and met her family as well. She has never asked me for a thing. Well I take that back. She asked me to bring her a hair press. Only reason she asked for that is because I told her that I like her hair better straight than curly. She said well I needed to buy that thing for her so she could do her hair herself instead of spending money at the salon. It had to be the Babylis brand. She has residency in Chile and 2 weeks ago had to return there so she would not lose her residency. She did not ask me to help pay for her ticket, her hotel to quarantine in, or none of that stuff. We still talk almost every day. Where are these lines that I should be reading between?

    I will even take this thing back to my first time ever in DR. I was in Boca Chica and met this chick online. She lived in Santo Domingo and came to see me with her friends. She ended up staying the night with me and letting her friends take her car to go home. A couple of days later she drove all the way to Boca Chica to get me and my friend and drop us at the airport. I must have missed the lines on that one too, because even though we are not together today, we are still friends. I never slipped her any money in her purse or anything. She actually finished with me way back when because she said I did not have enough time for her or show her enough attention. She was definitely one of the ones that got away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210723-174912_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by Stradivari  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    GM, we are probably made from different wood, which is perfectly okay. I don't judge, I appreciate variety. This is where I can learn from. Peace!
    Sir I am in agreement with you. We are made from a different wood however I thought that I related with you on the level of being on a short time vacation. I can relate when you say you just want to meet a young lady spend a little time and send her on her way. That's me all day and some nights.

    You didn't want a chica to come to your room expecting to get paid and so you asked the upfront question. Many of us knows how ugly situation like that can get with a chica demanding that you compensate her for " her time". You were controlling the situation prior to her coming to your room I definitely salute you for that.

    I always say to new guys know your time constraints and what type of relationship you want out of a Chica. You have guys like Mr. E that Prefer chicas looking for serious relationships but he doesn't plan on settling with anybody. That's how he operates and he is the best at it. I've learned from him.

    I felt I knew your intentions because you told us before you got to Boca chica. You didn't want to be bogged down in some type of Time consuming relationship. It seems like your chica wanted something more. Most chicas would want something more if they could get it. But it's not about what she wants; it's about what you want.

    It was not about giving a Chica money because she needs it. Keep doing your thing man and have fun doing it.

  3. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Stradivari  [View Original Post]
    Yes, agreed. I know exactly what you mean and I am thankful for your input. I'm not up to take without giving. This leaves both, the taker and giver, unhappy.

    In fact, I tried to give her something. I was trying to put it in her hands and said "I guess you can need that more than me", but she rejected, saying: Entonces, cuando acepto eso me siento una puta why eso no siente bien.

    Well, it is not always easy to tell, by which action one is respectful or disrespectful to a particular person.........
    When 2 strangers meet and things develop, sometimes intentions and actions and attitudes can be misleading. Sometimes intentionally so.

    Especially with differing assumptions, perhaps communication difficulties, and no idea of the other's modus operandi.

    You met, had sex, and parted. Should have been a win / win. But.

    It often can lead, after the fact, to a "wudda, cudda, shudda" situation, where you are thinking you should have paid for the candy, and we'll never know if she's thinking of a lost potential boyfriend, WU buddy, or even a repeat client the next time she's paying the rent.

    I'm old school, who knows girls still often say no when they mean yes, and many hookers in the DR don't like to be called hookers. And telling some woman you're "not looking for a relationship", has not saved a lot of guys from scheming women.

    Cheers!

  4. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    I read the part where she wanted to walk on the beach, she wanted a drink, she wanted a massage, she wanted a FK, and she didn't want any money. During my life, I have fkd many girls on that basis in foreign countries without the need to pay.
    It's cool you choose to selectively read and give your opinion. I assume I am reading the whole just of information and giving my opinion. He asked her at the beginning did she require money to just visit him. She said no. The game change from a visitation to a sexual confrontation. Some guys seem to think that they are one in the same. Some of us feel that it's not.

    If my car was giving me trouble and my mechanic came by to look at it. Prior to him coming if he tells me he will not charge me anything for just looking at it. We realize that the car needs a new starter. He puts on a new starter. Should I not attempt to compensate him for the work that he just performed?

  5. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didnt read the part when he said she seems like she wanted to relax and chill. However he had his own objective and asked her to leave. It seems like I'm the only one that's reading what he saying.
    Gentleman,

    I understand both points and I also understand that my formulation "We were sitting on the balcony for half an hour afterwards and I assume she would have liked to stay, but I wanted to be on my own and so I made her leave without paying anything (except our drinks just before). " sounds like I made her leave in a rude way. That was not the case. I was polite and kind telling her that I wanted to walk on my own after having told her first, that I was going to "caminar en la playa" and she answered "claro".

    Spanish is not my mother tongue (neither is English) and I already ran in a couple of misunderstandings. What I certainly try to avoid is the impression, that I am looking for girlfriend or any kind of romantic relationship. That's not the case and I am always very clear about that and I always prefer to appear rude than to create any hopes of romantic relationship, if I have to decide between these two option.

    I agree with GM, that is good to assume that girls here in DR are in need of money and to pay for a service provided. Some encounters, however, are more like regular dates and so is the sex. For a pro, I would not go down on her for 20 minutes without getting blown at the same time, before, or after. With non pros, it happens that they rather have sex then to suck a strangers dick on the first encounter and that's okay. But it is different to meeting (semi-) professionals.

    Anyway, I strongly believe that what is most important to me, is: being respectful at any time. That means most of the time, to pay a fair salary for a good service, whether it has been agreed upon before or not. Few girls will have sex after a couple of hours without financial intentions, but it happened to me all over the world including central Europe. Offering money in exchange of sex is regarded my most women as something very disrespectful. Insisting if someone declares not to have financial interests, may be disrespectful too.

    GM, we are probably made from different wood, which is perfectly okay. I don't judge, I appreciate variety. This is where I can learn from. Peace!

  6. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didnt read the part when he said she seems like she wanted to relax and chill. However he had his own objective and asked her to leave. It seems like I'm the only one that's reading what he saying.
    I read the part where she wanted to walk on the beach, she wanted a drink, she wanted a massage, she wanted a FK, and she didn't want any money. During my life, I have fkd many girls on that basis in foreign countries without the need to pay.

    Having sex is natural and free up until the point that one feels the need/desire to pay for it.

  7. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Seems that some guys here have no means of communicating with girls / women apart from assuming they are hookers. Everyone assumes she is flat out broke and would appreciate money. Perhaps she just wanted and appreciated the opportunity to meet someone and move on from her previous relationship? I wouldn-t knock Stradivari for that. Seems to me like he was the one that listened to her and gave her what she wanted.
    I guess you didnt read the part when he said she seems like she wanted to relax and chill. However he had his own objective and asked her to leave. It seems like I'm the only one that's reading what he saying.

  8. #3637
    I always say I pay a Chica to leave When I am done with her. She could be a hooker or non-pro. I don't pay for conversation, companionship, and I don't pay by the hour. Once I invite you into my bedroom for sex the game has changed. I am in control and I will conduct things to my liking. A chica don't even have to ask for money. However once I'm done I compensate. At that point if chica gives back the money cool. She knew I offered I didn't play stupid. I bet you she respects my actions more so than being offended.
    I dealt with many chicas that would not put a price on a sexual confrontation with me. However after the deal goes down have yet to have one give me back the money I offered. We’re talking well over 2000.

  9. #3636
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Why should he make the chick feel like a hooker when she had already made it clear that she was not? Seems like many people are not passing out money simply because a chick may need it, but rather to keep themselves from feeling bad.
    " In the afternoon I met a tinder date. She was 19 and had some real cute pictures and had reacted very strongly when I had asked here if she required money to see me. " If you're not capable of reading between the lines then that's your call. Of course I'm on the outside looking in. That was a young 19 year old young lady. If you think that offering her money makes her feel like a hooker. What do you think about having sex with her and once you're finished telling her to leave? Make yourself think that she just wanted lunch and her back blowing out.

    We all know our true intentions. Mr E you will be happy if a chica excepts 100 pesos after you blow her back out just because she didn't open her mouth.

  10. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    I tried to message you but no luck. Perhaps choose a location and I can meet you there later today? Where a pink carnation. And I don-t expect you to slip me DOP 2. 000 or pay my taxi. Haha.
    Haha, I'm glad we can meet without the need to exchange money, but just ideas. I will have lunch at the boat house at around 12:30, I'm wearing a yellow shirt. Hope the message is getting through mods quickly enough. I don't know how else to get in touch.

    Interesting discussion has started here. I realize there is a lot I have to learn. In fact, I would not call myself particularly handsome, but I might have developed some inner game (and a little bit of regular game also). So, this question comes up every once in a while, when I am in countries much poorer than my home country. I haven't found a perfect solution and while slipping some money discretely might be the perfect solutions for those girls who are not doing this for the first time but are just to shy (I remember one girl in Bangkok in a similar situation. Met her on we chat and her interest was clearly to join me in my week on Kib Samui later, which I did not want; she also refused money but we've spent a lot of time with good talks in a restaurant, than in a skybar and in the morning for breakfast, so I didn't feel bad about that, but I guess, it would have been the right thing for her to have very discretely given her something), for others, who really do that for the first time, or who just want to create some experiences with guys that will not stalk them for the next months, it may be just wrong to "compensate" the pleasure that both had. This is how it felt two days ago for me. It was already very obvious, that she could hardly deal with the situation, that hotel staff needed her cedula, did not allow her to enter the lobby without me. Obviously she wasn't used at all to go to hotels.

  11. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam14  [View Original Post]
    Oh, man. You blew it. You should've ran to Caribe Express and sent double that amount so she could buy makeup and lingerie to be extra sexy for you!

    So you had the two opposites. One that tried to rip you off. And one that came to your place and pretty much did everything right. I would've slipped 2K-2,500 in her purse (in addition to transportation) and said please use this to get a nice meal later (or something like that). She sounds like a nice chick, I would've done something nice for her in return just because it feels right. Also I would want to encourage that type of behavior. She was probably kind of bummed but had enough class to not say anything. I know she strongly said she didnt want money. But sounds like she might even be out of pocket for taxi money. Theres different thoughts on this but I always try to give something anyway because I know theyre probably broke and could use it.

    Thanks for the report!
    Thank you for your thoughts. Slipping something discretely in her purse sounds like a perfect idea. I wish, it would have come to my mind. I felt like I would do it wrong if I would urge her to take it. But saying goodbye without anything also felt wrong. You are showing me the solution, thank you!

  12. #3633
    Quote Originally Posted by Stradivari  [View Original Post]
    Thanks GM, I will use that on my way back.
    I tried to message you but no luck. Perhaps choose a location and I can meet you there later today? Where a pink carnation. And I don-t expect you to slip me DOP 2. 000 or pay my taxi. Haha.

  13. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Why should he make the chick feel like a hooker when she had already made it clear that she was not? I am not a hooker. Yes you are; take this money.
    Seems that some guys here have no means of communicating with girls / women apart from assuming they are hookers. Everyone assumes she is flat out broke and would appreciate money. Perhaps she just wanted and appreciated the opportunity to meet someone and move on from her previous relationship? I wouldn-t knock Stradivari for that. Seems to me like he was the one that listened to her and gave her what she wanted.

  14. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Stradivari  [View Original Post]
    First full day today and realized there is a lot to learn. However, some nice experiences happened and I will report.....

    ......In the afternoon I met a tinder date. She was 19 and had some real cute pictures and had reacted very strongly when I had asked here if she required money to see me. She strictly denied that and thus, our conversation on tinder and Whats app was not sexual in any respect. She was half an hour late (supposedly because of her uber) and had a nice face. Her body however was not exactly my style, I had scotomized that one on the pictures. Anyway, as we where there, we walked along the beach, talking talking talking, sat down here and there and walked and laughed again. One and a half hour later, I asked her what was her worst and best hope of how this evening was going the end. When I then asked if she liked massage and wanted to come over to my room, she silently nodded. She told me, she started her relationship with late 13 and terminated it two years ago, had some experience with women then and was now almost 18 months without sex. I guess, the fact that I had pointed her too, that I would be away in a couple of days again, helped her to try out a dick speaking another language and being much older than her. She was pretty active in the room, despite her shyness, but of course not at all experienced and not at all used to dicks in her pussy anymore, even more if they are a little bit bigger then small. We were sitting on the balcony for half an hour afterwards and I assume she would have liked to stay, but I wanted to be on my own and so I made her leave without paying anything (except our drinks just before)........ What does the community say?.
    I'd say a Boca Chica that shows up to have sex with a stranger, is just working her game.

    She gives the GFE, in the hope that you'll feel good about it, and come back for more. After all, you did write up a nice review.

    Sales promotion is not limited to getting a free sample from the supermarket, or a free test drive from the auto show room.

    In your case, you just said thanks, and moved on.

    With other mongers, her game will be successful, often enough.

    Cheers!

  15. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, he mentioned that his girl had told him she didn't want the money. Still, you're right that he should've paid nevertheless, but I don't know how I would've approached it in that situation, (perhaps would've slipped the money discreetly into her purse).
    Why should he make the chick feel like a hooker when she had already made it clear that she was not? Seems like many people are not passing out money simply because a chick may need it, but rather to keep themselves from feeling bad.

    Of course everybody on the planet needs money, but that is no excuse to make a hooker out of someone. From this reasoning even if they did not have sex then he still should have given her money, because she still needed it whether they fucked or not. Or is the need only to be fulfilled if you got to stick your dick into her?

    I am not a hooker. Yes you are; take this money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape