Top Damas
escort directory

Thread: Nibu Raphael in Bolivia

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 417
This blog is moderated by Nibu Raphael
  1. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by El Virginiano
    I have a report on Riberalta-Beni-Bolivia-2009 and Santa Cruz from my last trip to Bolivia on june-23 to july-12, but I need to know if Nibu Raphael is still alive, because He was asking for information specially about Riberalta long ago.

    El Virginiano
    Any information about Bolivia is certainly appreciated, hope you can share your experiences and advice about Santa Cruz and Beni (Trinidad)

    Greetings

  2. #416

    Riberalta-2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibu Raphael
    OK MAN Again MAN NO Info on other places in Bolivia??? It Just seems LIKE Mongering is limited to about 6 cities at the most in Bolivia... OK I have another question on the frontier of Peru THE Border to get in to Titicaca There is the small village of Cococapbana.. IS there a Chongo or Club there to take out girls?? What about those small villages way down from La Paz I think called tHE yungas Where there is some black blood there.. ANY Negritas to Fuck There??? Come on Man Its That Bad IN Bolivia.. Can someone update Me on this??? Seems like NO one Gives a Fuck,, Post THEN People,,NIBU...
    I have a report on Riberalta-Beni-Bolivia-2009 and Santa Cruz from my last trip to Bolivia on june-23 to july-12, but I need to know if Nibu Raphael is still alive, because He was asking for information specially about Riberalta long ago.

    El Virginiano

  3. #415

    Review

    Well,

    The prostibulos in capitan ravelo are quite consistent. Lots of girls, nice girls, it is the whole parade of chicas that makes it very nice places. Girls are cute. 100 to 200 BS is the range. Hard to miss places they are all one after the other. Next to anaconda's

    Those protibulos advertised on calle sucre, are closed. Those on calle figueroa have been relocated several times on the same street, so it is hard to get afixed address, but they are nasty and everyone can see you going in, girls are from deplorable to acceptable 10Bs to 35Bs for 30 minutes. Plces smelled bad so I took a condom for my nose. I didn't do any of the girls. I couldn't get a hard on.

    Those I mentioned are public prostibulos. There are many clandestine ones. I would suggest Edificio Krsul 6th floor, hard to miss it has a lite. Why do I recomend? Cause it is in the center of the city in a very nice clean and bussiness center of the city. Clean respectable and the girls are to give you a nice hard on.

    Others are kind of out of the way now. Like calle pioneros de rochdales 790. Kind of away from the whole where action is happening. Lots to walk, but girls are cute and they look like high schoolers. Encouragable. One of them looked like a girl from a high school I know. Fantasy fullfilled.

    All prostibulos in copacabana are closed for good. The people are holyrollers and the communitarians are furous about the perversion they brough with the tourists, so no prostibulos in copacabana anymore. But if you personally know one of them private contractors (contratistas) = hooker, then you have a chance, but they usually stay in a hotel. So if you stay the nite you may be able to find one. They are in shortage so pay a premium of 100 to 200 Bs not worth the expense.

    So far this is it. Enjoy and happy new mogering to you mongers.

    Cheats

  4. #414

    100 Dollar VISA????

    I Thought EVO Officially never past that plan.. Did that then Finally go in to affect??? Yeh Evo I could care less for He Is a Shithead And He Certainly is NO Fucking Chavez.... I Still Can Not Believe Hes Such AN Asshole to do this.. At least Chavez Has his Full program and Lula And Kirchner Did Calm Down and jusy stay progressive.. Damn Its Bad enough after Stupid 9/11 That Paraguay Started Charging on Visas.. It was always Around they Just Never officially did it until Not Do It until After 9/11 DAMN IYT EVO YOU Indian Asshole,, WHAT THE FUCK,,,, NIBU.....

  5. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan007
    100 USD for a fucking turist visa?

    OOOO man. Morales lost it defiately.

    All in all them bolivianas aint THAT pretty. Better go to Panama,Peru or Colombia instead.

    Johan
    I forgot to add that the visa is valid for 5 years, so you can go in and out as many times as you want but for no more than 3 months at a time, so I guess it's not too bad.

    Also, I was told that there are girls from brasil, paraguay and colombia who go to bollivia to study, because of the much lower cost, and work as escorts to finance their studies. I'm not sure how true this is, but I'll let you know once I get there.

  6. #412

    Ecuador????

    WELL Will YOU Then GO TO ECUADOR?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan007
    Nibs,

    call me nuts...but right now I am thinking of doing a combo tour to PY and BO next march....i will fly in PY and after some days I go (with bus) to SantaCruz to check out the jungle women there:-) (charapitas)
    However i know the busride is about 36 hours.....and i am thinking of taking a flight to SC instead.

    Or maybe Honduras????
    Hell I don't know....can anyone help me out???? Big disadvantage of BOTH Bolivia and PY is they don't have any beaches:-( Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    LOL

    Johan

  7. #411

    I Here You Man...

    I Still Like How You Say Godzilla Rice,, HAAA Then Bush Shit And Dickhead Cheney Fuck Those Assholes BIG TIME....
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan007
    Dude, maybe he'll blow himself away with his own shotgun.....I mean the guy has experience......LOL

    Johan

  8. #410

    Sorry

    I have had no time to go out to copa and places. I just came back from the us. My cousin is in the university and I have to wait one more week till he is available.

    But I will find it. If I am in good spirits I will provide gps location. (probably)

    Cheats

  9. #409

    Ground entrance

    By boat is a sure thing not to ever need visa.

    By ground a lot of tourists cross the border. I qill go to the border city of desaguadero to c, but that is the worst crossing point.

    Copcabana has hydrofoils coming and going to Peru. If you try a border town by ground. You may evade and cross border, no sweat, but some miles inland there is check points. You better be identified there. Or you are some conscript ***** for the day.

    I passed my friends like that cause the former coronel of the base was a buddy. You want a sure thing to bolivia by ground. Go by boat to copacabana. No inspections at all, but you have to cross the water twice. Now we can embrace the whole cncept of being a wetback.

    Cheats

  10. #408

    100 bucks for a visa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetourist
    No wonder everything was sold-out! I hear that flying to Blivia usually costs around $700 (round-trip) but prices go up in december because of high demand, since Bolivians living in the US fly back to Bolivia for the holidays.

    About the Visa issue...yes, you now need a visa to enter Bolivia as a tourists and it costs $100, but I don't know what the deal is if you plan enter the country by ground.
    100 USD for a fucking turist visa?

    OOOO man. Morales lost it defiately.

    All in all them bolivianas aint THAT pretty. Better go to Panama,Peru or Colombia instead.

    Johan

  11. #407

    Cheats...

    WHEN IS YOUR 12th Report DUDE??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheats
    There is mongering out of the cities.

    Not in the rural areas really. Only in tourist centers. SUch as Copacabana. I know 5 of them. They are extremely discreet, that they pass unexistent. But the few that market know. In in riberalta and alto beni and beni there exists too. Because of the populace looking at each other so freaking often this activity is kept as a nun bussines.

    I am not going to beni any time soon, but my cousin knows all this towns and he told me he will take me to see them. Cause I didn't believe him. Everytime he tells me about a prostibulo. He doesnt fail.

    Cheats

  12. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp
    The reason you couldnt get a ticket is because AA was running a special a few weeks ago for $583 to santa cruz de la sierra.

    A promotion for their non stop flight.
    No wonder everything was sold-out! I hear that flying to bolivia usually costs around $700 (round-trip) but prices go up in december because of high demand, since bolivians living in the US fly back to bolivia for the holidays.

    About the Visa issue...yes, you now need a visa to enter bolivia as a tourists and it costs $100, but I don't know what the deal is if you plan enter the country by ground.

  13. #405
    The reason you couldnt get a ticket is because AA was running a special a few weeks ago for $583 to santa cruz de la sierra.

    A promotion for their non stop flight.

  14. #404

    Lima-La Paz by bus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetourist
    It's been a few weeks since my last post, simply because there was really nothing new to report, until now. Anyhow, I tried to buy my ticket to Bolivia a couple of days ago, and I found out that only American Airlines flies to Bolivia. So I call AA to buy a ticket, and the sells representative tells me that all of their flights to Bolivia are full until December 23rd!!! I had planed to fly to Bolivia the second week of December, but I had no choice so I bought an economy-class-ticket for December 23rd, which set me back $1,080!! I could have met 3 or 4 quality escorts with that money without having to ever leave the country, but o well, this trip better be worth it.
    Wow, $1080 to go to Bolivia? You must really want to go there!

    Did you look into flying to Lima, Peru, and then taking a first class bus from there to La Paz? Takes a while, I agree, but would be much cheaper I think. Depending on where you are flying from, tickets to Lima are pretty cheap right now, as I am in the process of buying a ticket myself to go to Peru next month. Jaimito Cartero posted some rock bottom fares to Peru on AA in the Lima thead, FWIW.

    Also, have you found out anything regarding Americans needing a tourist visa to visit Bolivia? I wonder, is it required just for entering the country via air, or does entering via bus require one as well.

    This is a country that interests me somewhat, but there's no way I'd pay $100 just to enter; it's one of the poorest countries in South America!

  15. #403

    Ticket to bolivia are freaking expensive!!

    It's been a few weeks since my last post, simply because there was really nothing new to report, until now. Anyhow, I tried to buy my ticket to Bolivia a couple of days ago, and I found out that only American Airlines flies to Bolivia. So I call AA to buy a ticket, and the sells representative tells me that all of their flights to Bolivia are full until December 23rd!!! I had planed to fly to Bolivia the second week of December, but I had no choice so I bought an economy-class-ticket for December 23rd, which set me back $1,080!! I could have met 3 or 4 quality escorts with that money without having to ever leave the country, but o well, this trip better be worth it.

    Also, I have been warned that a lot of the brasilian and colombian chicas working in Bolivia go back to their countries to spend the end-of-the-year holidays with their families, which is rather dissapointing!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape