Top Damas

Thread: Belo Horizonte

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jonathan.

Your flight is to Sao Paulo. You could stay in Sao Paulo a couple of nights and then head to Rio. Lots of cheap flights available. If Rio isn't your cup of tea you just head back to Sao Paulo.

I'm looking forward to a report about wide, fat and jiggling asses.

Which is the right choice ?

Tunguruhua, Sperto and Christopherd,

That's excellent. Thanks.

But now I am totally frustrated because I don't know what to do.

Let me summarize for you how I got to where I am:

3 months ago I came across the following on a tourist site:

"The ugliness of Sao Paolo is actually part of its beauty. The crowded streets, the prostitutes and brothels and the decadent aspect of its streets and buildings in downtown - this and much more can make this city even more delightful if you're not afraid of taking a walk on the wild side....."

After reading this I quickly checked out the Brazil forum for the first time. Knowing practically nothing about Brazilian culture, I inquired if it was possible to find the following type of woman:

White, mid to late 50's, and plumpish (but NOT fat) with a motherly and gentle face. But most importantly she must have a wide, fat, jiggling ass that sticks way out. If she has lots of cellulite on her ass and thighs, that is the icing on the cake ! Unfortunately its rare to find that.

And what do I love to do above all else once I find this lovely woman ? Bury my face in her soft, fleshy, wiggling ass. I am so passionate about women's buttocks I cannot begin to tell you. I go crazy over it. I get wild with joy to see, play with, kiss, lick and sniff on a woman's butt. It is my supreme happiness, the greatest delight. A woman's ass is an enchanting sight for my eyes. It is good for my mind, my heart, my body and I rejoice about it. The woman's anus is as sweet smelling as a rose as far as I'm concerned. I love to sniff a dazzling, odorous, fragrant butt hole with unrestrained enthusiasm. I love to kiss, lick, sniff and caress a magnificent , protuberant, fat buttocks. I don't care about anal sex or oral sex or regular sex. All I want is to worship it with my eyes, nose and mouth.

Oops, I got carried away there ! LOL. ...Back on topic:

Many replied saying that SP is my best bet because it has the most white ladies in all of Brazil with a good number of sleazy, low-end brothel buildings where the middle-aged and heavier women tend to be because they can't compete with the younger garotas in the high end establishments. They also mentioned the vibrant streetwalker scene and sex cinemas.

I thought: this sounds great. Besides it's the cultural and economic capital and it probably has the best seafood (fresh raw clams) which I love.

So in August I went ahead and booked my flight and hotel: 2 wonderful weeks in Sao Paolo in a 3 star hotel downtown, near Praca da Republica.

But now that in the past few days I've learned about the quantity, quality and price of the low-end Belo Horizonte 'motels' and the shantytown of Vila Mimosa in Rio (up to 3500 women there ! Really ?)

This just sounds so much more exciting....... (I did some more research on Rio today and thought yes, on the whole there are more blacks and mulattoes in Rio than Sao Paolo but if there are in fact approximately 3000 women in that red-light district there must be at least 200 or so white middle-aged ladies with fat asses in that whole bunch. Right ?)

So there's my dilemma:

Do I keep my original plan and stay in Sao Paolo to savor its low-end brothels (Limeira, Andrades, Consolacao) and its numerous streetwalkers (which according to Sperto are big and mature) or will I have better luck in Rio's Vila Mimosa.

Bws,

Jonathan

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherd
    The downtown cheap and nasty BH has the advantage that it's like going into a cheap shop and buying something at the counter. No room for error and you don't feel out of place if you're the only tourist. VM is more like the bustle of a market place. But it's really not scary, especially if you get a taxi there on your virgin visit.
    Jonathan,
    Christopherd summoned it up very well.

Even though I like (sorry, I meant love) VM I can understand that for some people, specially first-timers, VM can be a bit scary. BH will feel safer. I guess VM is unbeatable when searching for heavy older women.

The fact that you'll stick out in VM shouldn't be a problem.

Rio has more to offer than BH, sightseeing, beaches etc. So I think you'll be better of in Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan76
    'White, plumpish and matronly - aged late 40's to 50's to early 60's. But ideally she would be in her mid to late 50's'
    Purely on this point, VM most afternoons or evenings, or Imperial Palace BH from 9 or 10 am should suit.

I don't think you will find much competition for these women. There is more opportunity for the BH women to be matronly in a caring sort of way as you can have quiet rooms. In VM you have background hubbub usually unless you take them to the nearby Canario hotel. But VM includes a fun surroundings element, whereas BH is straight knock-shops near the city centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan76
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it in my best interest to visit BH over Vila Mimosa since there are probably more whites in BH and it being quieter and safer than Rio ?

I'm concerned that if I head into Rio's Vila Mimosa that I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Isn't this an area where the common Brazilian citizen goes to ? And it's only active during the evening and late-nite I believe.

This is my first trip to Brazil and I'm traveling solo so I'm a bit worried. Better to play it safe in a modern, clean city like BH, yes ?
    Can I offer two cents in case it helps?

The choice is yours, but to visit Brasil and not do Rio is a bit like going to a celebrity VIP buffet and taking your own food and drink.

If you have a very short time, you can do BH without getting fazed, but bear in mind the extra travel time if you are going there via RJ. Yes, BH is nice, it's not crazy, the pussy is nicely packaged for daytime shopping.

Rio is crazy. But do you really want to miss it??

VM is 24hr but busier in the evening and at night. I'm wondering how being white is an issue in the VM vs BH choice. I think it's more that you will just look like a tourist on your first visit in either.

The downtown cheap and nasty BH has the advantage that it's like going into a cheap shop and buying something at the counter. No room for error and you don't feel out of place if you're the only tourist. VM is more like the bustle of a market place. But it's really not scary, especially if you get a taxi there on your virgin visit.

RJ has more tourists but it's bigger and so they get swallowed up easier.

If you are undecided and travelling via RJ, it's on the same side of the city as the airport (unlike Copacabana). You could even stash your luggage, taxi to VM for the afternoon, then back to the airport. Be sure to have some small bills - it makes things quicker if you have 30R or exact change. (If you are going on to BH by bus, then VM is a stone's throw from the bus station. You can get a good shower before getting on your bus.)

If you want a semblence of normality with a bit of rough on the side, BH is more like any western city - not like RJ. There's a fraction of the pussy available in BH, but how much can one man get through anyway.

If you are interested in anything other than pussy, although BH has nice parks and shopping, it is hardly exotic. If you go to the posh Swassi area (BH) you will probably feel you are in a western-style haven with added pussyclubs. RJ, on the other hand, it one of the most visually stunning cities on the planet. It gives you the kosher Brasilian experience!

Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto
    I've done my best helping Jonathan (PMs) on the situation on heavy older women in Sao Paulo. Not that easy as I never paid any interest to these women.

But, just as you said, if he doesn't restrict his search to Sao Paulo VM must be the perfect place. God knows I've seen lots of heavy older women at VM.
    Sperto and Tunguruhua,

You've both been a great help really.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it in my best interest to visit BH over Vila Mimosa since there are probably more whites in BH and it being quieter and safer than Rio ?

I'm 35 but people tell me I look around 30. I'm white, very clean-cut and conservative looking with dark brown hair and a sort of boyish face. I'm concerned that if I head into Rio's Vila Mimosa that I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Isn't this an area where the common Brazilian citizen goes to ? And it's only active during the evening and late-nite I believe.

This is my first trip to Brazil and I'm traveling solo so I'm a bit worried. Better to play it safe in a modern, clean city like BH, yes ?

Also, if I go to BH won't I have the old, middle-aged ladies all to myself since it appears most men aren't attracted to them. Oh dear, I can't imagine their reaction once they see me. These women could very well be my mothers !

LOL.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua
    ... Perhaps Christopherd and Sperto can add some clarification as they are the VM-Evangelicals (bless their souls). As this board is kind of 'out of the way,' maybe PM them to get their take on things.
    I've done my best helping Jonathan (PMs) on the situation on heavy older women in Sao Paulo. Not that easy as I never paid any interest to these women.

But, just as you said, if he doesn't restrict his search to Sao Paulo VM must be the perfect place. God knows I've seen lots of heavy older women at VM.

Jonathan76

My two cents: 1. women who are in their 40s and 50s, yes. The couple of great-grandmas look older than 60, but who knows how old they really are (in this business). It appeared some of the older women lived in the rooms, by the amount of gear they had packed in there.

2. Hard for me to say. As this is not my market I did not keep a tally. I would say more blacks (and mixed) than whites though.

3. fuck yeah. 4. fuck no. I was amazed these women could make any money at all, but they must.

Keep in mind the 10 to 12 motels in the area are all similar to the Imperial Palace. There were two motels I hit regularly (younger crowd) but even 95% of these girls were too plump for me.

When I glanced over your inquiries on the SP board I thought you were only interested in SP. Obviously not. My recommendation then, as you like older women, you should contemplate Vila Mimosa (VM) in Rio. VM is as low-end and raw as you can get; I think you would die and go to heaven in VM. 25R to fuck them onsite in a closet, or take them to a hotel down the street for a little more. Of the two to three hundred women nightly there are many older women available. Again, chocolates are the majority but white women are present too. Perhaps Christopherd and Sperto can add some clarification as they are the VM-Evangelicals (bless their souls). As this board is kind of 'out of the way,' maybe PM them to get their take on things.

I cannot BELIEVE this is happening to me !

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I simply cannot believe what I have just read here.

Let me explain:

For the past 2 or 3 months or so I have been inquiring about the low-end street and brothel scene in Sao Paolo as I am planning my first trip to this country at the end of September. I am basically looking for one type of woman:

'White, plumpish and matronly - aged late 40's to 50's to early 60's. But ideally she would be in her mid to late 50's'

I received many good recommendations from the very courteous posters on the Sao Paolo board but with the warning that I'll have to look around and be patient to find this type as there is not much of a market for them. According to them, most guys do not like middle-aged or older women. I understand that perfectly well.

And what happened to me this evening ? At the last minute, I 'accidentally' clicked into this 'Belo Horizonte' thread and read the following sentences by Tunguruhua, Christopherd, Sperto and Spidey, if I remember correctly:

1. I walked down the street and immediately recognized the Imperial Palace door. Headed upstairs. Holy fucking grandmas, Batman! If grandmas are a fantasy of yours you will love the Imperial Palace.

2. There are several of these low-end brothels. The first I visited was filled with fat ugly matronly older women.

3. The best time to hit the sex motels near the bus station is in the morning, according to the locals. Lots of housewives, who tell their husbands that they're going to normal jobs.

Holy mother of god.

Could this be true ?

The thought that there is a brothel exclusively with a high concentration of amateur, older and matronly types ?

I am so THRILLED I cannot contain myself ! I am changing my itinerary tomorrow and will go to Belo Horizonte first and then Sao Paolo.

But I still need to clarify 4 basic questions. So Christopherd, Tunguruhua, Sperto and Spidey (or anyone else) familiar with this specific brothel you can answer them here or via private message.

My 4 questions are:

1. When you describe the women as 'grandmas' do you mean 50's ?

2. What percentage of the women were white ?

3. Were they plumpish ?

4. Do they have many customers ?

I'd be so very grateful if anyone can answer these questions for me.

Best wishes everyone,

A nervously thrilled Jonathan

Bonking in Belo: The Squirting Continues

following on the heels of brazil’s budget-idols -- sperto and christopherd -- i pulled into belo horizonte two days ago. checked into christopherd’s recommended hotel on 147 rua rio de janeiro, 35r a night. decent place. i have the penthouse on the 10nth floor.

i walked down the street and immediately recognized the imperial palace door. headed upstairs.

holy fucking grandmas, batman! if grandmas are a fantasy of yours you will love the imperial palace. i think there are even some great-grandmas living here.

after a few tours of all motels i have seen three or four preggies now. i love the girls with the mask-mystique going. one wears a full touque over her face. another a robin-type mask. a new variant to pulling a paper bag over one’s head. and the girls that sit in doggie -- stick your head in the door and what do you see? a piece of ass with pussy right in your face. tis hard to get much more to the point: mount and start fucking, boy! guys peeking through keyholes, ear to the door (she’s cheating on me, that b*tch!).

first day, within an hour, in hotel onda livre (602), i found my first target. sweet petite poliana, 20 years young. i entered the room, twirled her around, lifted the skirt to expose her tiny bum. thumbs up! 15r. what a suberb blow in flatdog. damn, i wish i would’ve asked for pics that session. cus i have not seen her since.

on an evening run there seems to be 1/3 the girls and 3x more guys.

second day i found vivian, 20 years young, in motel 620. found her at the last door of a long hall. what a little hottie. can’t believe guys were passing her by. managed two model type pics from her. biting my nipples, pulling my hair, grinding into my pelvis. yeah, penetrating her soul hole for a 10r deposit is some great value.

five bucks! five bucks! five bucks!

in the evening i found another cutie named priscilla, yet again age 20, motel 187. just like the priscilla in rio this one was super soft. in the ultraviolet light her running shoes, yellow skirt and bra glowed. how much? 10r. sold!

stripped. no photos. rats. bj was actually decent. she took her time, unlike other rush jobs. climbed aboard for cowgirl. at first i met her thrusts then caught on … to lie still … and she went to town, grinding her clit against my pelvis, looong slow strokes, hands clasping my chest … heavier breathing … cries out … comes down … rolls over into missionary. my turn! missionary, doggie and flatdog were sufficient to push me over the edge. super-soft, fleshy ass. my head spun real good for this squirting.

ahhh, the world is a good place again. peace on earth! goodwill to all men!

this morning 10am started the circuit again. hit all motels. ugh, nothing new. hiked back to vivian for more of her cute pussy. wow, she looks better today than she did yesterday. hot diggity. 10r. let’s fuck! way better session. pushed a lot more mileage into her. sweating and grunting like a beast of burden trying to toss a heavy load.

bh conclusion: despite a couple sweeties at rock bottom prices all in all i don’t care much for these motel setups. first came across one in cusco: sol de oro. a courtyard with a couple dozen rooms ringing it. wander around and around and around in circles trying to get a fragmentive peek, never mind a good look. i left that place after a couple beers. too much work for too little quality while fighting too many weiners.

i mean to see what is available in all rooms of a single motel takes too long, never mind ten or twelve motels. no place to sit, minimal music, blah de blah.

that said, after a tour of the motels, some thirty-plus flights of stairs up (thirty more down) -- drenched in sweat (and i am in shape, doing 5000-6000m volcanoes for fun) -- i keep saying to myself as i pass fugly after fugly “and why am i doing this?!” but find a cutie and it rejuvenates you “yeah, fuck it, let’s do the circuit again -- twice!”

bottom line, along with previous members who have visited belo horizonte, i am now a certified isg-stairmaster.

i will catch a bus out of here tomorrow night, giving me one more day to wander and search the crevices of these motel-labyrinths. hopefully to indulge mini-tung in a couple more crevices to his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidrocker
    If anyone is interested, I´m an American who lives in BH. I could facilitate your getting around by acting as a guide during your stay IN BH. I haved lived here for 6 years and am completely familiar with the city and region.

Thanks.
    Interested- shoot me an email

Lavras

I'm 2 hours from BH but 20 minutes from Lavras. How can I find out where i could get some action in a smaller city like that?

bits and pieces

for a better hotel that is not too far from the downtown (cheap end) mongering area but in centro amid the main shopping, i found the wimbledon quite reasonable (95r inc b'fast after nominal request for best price).

av. afonso pena 772 (next to praca sete) or www.wimbledon.com.br

fridge and mini-bar, jacuzzi, air-con, large mirror next to bed, radio in headboard, modern clean furnishings, one receptionist that speaks very fluent english. around the standard of a decent western hotel but a fraction of the price. wasn't there long enough to check guest policy, but if she is respectable looking i can't imagine a problem - the lifts on the ground floor bypass the reception on the 1st floor. although there are some doormen at ground level, she could always be going to the restaurant, couldn't she?

didn't have time to monger in savassi either, but it is a great area for shopping and nightlife - very upmarket and sophisticated. for some reason, it doesn't appear on many of the maps. to get there (eg by taxi or to find it on the map), you go to liberdade and keep going.

some of the upmarket monger venues mentioned in the forum (eg sagitarius) appear in the tourist info brochure.

for classifieds, there's plenty of garotas advertising in the estado de minas newspaper.

the streetwalkers around the rodoviaria that approached me at night were very old and ugly. some others had dicks. the ones hanging around the love motels were slightly better but i didn't see anything that would cause me to remove clothes from my body or money from my wallet. the area is grubby but i didn't personally feel it was that dangerous.

the best reason imo to go to belo is probably the train ride to vitoria. get a first class seat and an extra battery for your camera then hang out in the smoking bit where you can lean out the window and take snaps. sunsets as you appraoch espirito santo are stunning.

after rio, belo is surprisingly normal. buses drive at a normal speed. motorists and taxi-drivers are as sensible as europeans. nobody seemed particularly crazy. makes you appreciate rio though <g>.

various Guaicurus venues

Here's some pictures.

The map loses the names of the streets when I shrink it to forum size so I have highlighted Rua Guaicurus in mauve-pink.

Hotel 620 has a big yellow Hotel sign.

Onde Livre is the red doorway next to Relax Fantasy. In the photo, you can see a blue sign to teh left although the name is not visible.

Imperial Palace is the red and yellow doorway in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03072007163resized.jpg‎   Hotel 620 resized.jpg‎   Hotel Onda Livre resized.jpg‎   Imperial Palace resized.jpg‎  

Time of Day

Bythe way, keep in mind that the best time to hit the sex motels near the bus station is in the morning, according to the locals. Lots of housewives, who tell their husbands that they're going to normal jobs. Still, I find these places a bit dirty.

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations