escort directory
escorts mombasa

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 382 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5717
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Which country has a more stable economy, Colombia or Thailand?
    Thailand. One can use 'misery index' = inflation rate plus unemployment rate. Thailand has likely the lowest misery rate in the world.

  2. #5716
    Which country has a more stable economy, Colombia or Thailand?

  3. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoCheito  [View Original Post]
    That's what's known as anecdotal evidence. She may be a great gal and all, but even if she does turn out to be trustworthy that doesn't actually prove the point you're trying to make.

    All that I'm saying is that when you gain fluency in the language you start to notice all the cultural vectors behind it and that in turn gives you a much better understanding of what's really going on.
    Anecdotal evidence? No it was a refutation of a statement you made (see quote below). Now, you may have meant to say it differently, you may have meant to say "you won't be many many Trustworthy people". Etc etc but what you said was "anybody" since I met "somebody" who was trustworthy and I'm not fluent in Spanish, I posit that your statement was wrong / inaccurate / poorly constructed / naive or any number of other adjectives.

    That could be used, some of which might be less kind than the ones I actually chose.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoCheito  [View Original Post]
    I said you won't be getting the kind of interest you (or anybody reading this) think you are getting without fluent Spanish.

    Meaning you won't be meeting anybody TRUSTWORTHY.

  4. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Oh dear God! Seriously? Well let me say this. I'm not fluent in Spanish, not by a long shot. I can, however, speak a little more than most. My accent isn't horrible (thanks to growing up in New Mexico and hearing Spanish a lot as a kid). I've met a woman and had profound conversations with her and we became novio & novia for a while. It didn't work out because I'm a bit of a dog at heart and she was kind of jealous at heart so we just weren't a good match. She was as trustworthy as they come and she never asked for a penny not even for me to pay her taxis when she came to stay with me at my hotel. I did of course buy her things and give her money for food and taxis but she never asked or hinted or suggested or anything of the kind.

    Another friend who is a little older (and an infrequent prepago) is very reliable. I think in over a dozen encounters she was never later than 10-15 minutes and she lived pretty far from me. I trusted her so much that when I went back to the states (in February) for a week I left my big suitcase with her taking only my smaller one, since it was only a 1 week visit. I left some electronics and other things in the big suitcase knowing the not a single thing would be missing. And not single thing was missing when I returned.

    Yes, of course, you multiply your chances to meet people and form friendships or relationships when you develop your Spanish speaking skills. But to say that absent that you can't meet people, have fun and that the only people who will connect with you aren't "trustworthy" is laughably absurd.

    Oh and just in case someone thinks they can use Google Translate and get along just fine, well, you're kidding yourself. I have a prepago friend I've been speaking to periodically. I speak to her in Spanish and never use Google translate. She started responding back in English using Google translate (she only really knows a few words) well you should see some of the return messages in English. Some are almost completely indecipherable. I can only imagine that anything more complex than setting up a cita is going to be equally difficult for them to plow through. So yes, if you plan to spend a lot of time in Colombia, learning Spanish is worthwhile.
    That's what's known as anecdotal evidence. She may be a great gal and all, but even if she does turn out to be trustworthy that doesn't actually prove the point you're trying to make.

    All that I'm saying is that when you gain fluency in the language you start to notice all the cultural vectors behind it and that in turn gives you a much better understanding of what's really going on.

  5. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy  [View Original Post]
    Oh dear God! Seriously? Well let me say this. I'm not fluent in Spanish, not by a long shot. I can, however, speak a little more than most. My accent isn't horrible (thanks to growing up in New Mexico and hearing Spanish a lot as a kid). I've met a woman and had profound conversations with her and we became novio & novia for a while. It didn't work out because I'm a bit of a dog at heart and she was kind of jealous at heart so we just weren't a good match. She was as trustworthy as they come and she never asked for a penny not even for me to pay her taxis when she came to stay with me at my hotel. I did of course buy her things and give her money for food and taxis but she never asked or hinted or suggested or anything of the kind.

    Another friend who is a little older (and an infrequent prepago) is very reliable. I think in over a dozen encounters she was never later than 10-15 minutes and she lived pretty far from me. I trusted her so much that when I went back to the states (in February) for a week I left my big suitcase with her taking only my smaller one, since it was only a 1 week visit. I left some electronics and other things in the big suitcase knowing the not a single thing would be missing. And not single thing was missing when I returned..
    There are a few tricks which help with Google translate. Stick with direct sentences. Indirect sentences don't always come through well. Also separate everything with a comma. Otherwise it will try to combine clauses.

    For my normal conversations I don't use translate, other than to look up a single word from time to time. When I'm writing a story I use a 3 step approach. I write in English, because I can develop a flow without interruption to look up a word. Then I check the original for errors awkward phrasing or typos. After running it through translate, I go through and edit the Spanish version. Translate will often change words or switch back and forth between formal and informal tenses.

    When I'm done the result is clear and proper.

    Trustworthy? I'm not sure where that comes from. I trust everyone to behave in accordance with their nature. So far, I'm pretty good at figuring out other people's nature.

    If I'm chatting with a chica about sex, I'm not sending her my SSN and account numbers. She's not getting my passwords or the combination to my gym locker. She either enjoys what I'm writing, or she doesn't.

    Now, the basic pros, they have no time to read a 25,000 word story. All they care about is "are you going to be paying me or not?" The better pros, they are happy to read it. The non-pros treat it like gold.

  6. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoCheito  [View Original Post]
    I said you won't be getting the kind of interest you (or anybody reading this) think you are getting without fluent Spanish.

    Meaning you won't be meeting anybody TRUSTWORTHY.
    Oh dear God! Seriously? Well let me say this. I'm not fluent in Spanish, not by a long shot. I can, however, speak a little more than most. My accent isn't horrible (thanks to growing up in New Mexico and hearing Spanish a lot as a kid). I've met a woman and had profound conversations with her and we became novio & novia for a while. It didn't work out because I'm a bit of a dog at heart and she was kind of jealous at heart so we just weren't a good match. She was as trustworthy as they come and she never asked for a penny not even for me to pay her taxis when she came to stay with me at my hotel. I did of course buy her things and give her money for food and taxis but she never asked or hinted or suggested or anything of the kind.

    Another friend who is a little older (and an infrequent prepago) is very reliable. I think in over a dozen encounters she was never later than 10-15 minutes and she lived pretty far from me. I trusted her so much that when I went back to the states (in February) for a week I left my big suitcase with her taking only my smaller one, since it was only a 1 week visit. I left some electronics and other things in the big suitcase knowing the not a single thing would be missing. And not single thing was missing when I returned.

    Yes, of course, you multiply your chances to meet people and form friendships or relationships when you develop your Spanish speaking skills. But to say that absent that you can't meet people, have fun and that the only people who will connect with you aren't "trustworthy" is laughably absurd.

    Oh and just in case someone thinks they can use Google Translate and get along just fine, well, you're kidding yourself. I have a prepago friend I've been speaking to periodically. I speak to her in Spanish and never use Google translate. She started responding back in English using Google translate (she only really knows a few words) well you should see some of the return messages in English. Some are almost completely indecipherable. I can only imagine that anything more complex than setting up a cita is going to be equally difficult for them to plow through. So yes, if you plan to spend a lot of time in Colombia, learning Spanish is worthwhile.

  7. #5711
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoCheito  [View Original Post]
    JJBee, I'm not calling you a liar; I'm saying you are wrong.

    You're also creating a straw man and didn't even pay attention to what I'm saying.

    Not once did I say you aren't going to get any interest without fluent Spanish. I said you won't be getting the kind of interest you (or anybody reading this) think you are getting without fluent Spanish.

    Meaning you won't be meeting anybody TRUSTWORTHY.

    This is the only reason I'm dealing with this stupid topic, to make sure things are clear and no misinformation is spread on here.

    OBVIOUSLY 99.9% of Colombian girls won't accept an indecent proposal from some stranger on Whatsapp. Nobody is arguing that. These girls have channels. Some of them have been undercover for years, or over a decade.

    If you got free sex out of a couple of these girls, great! If they wind up taking advantage of you for it, great! If you wind up being all the wiser and not letting that happen (possibly because of this conversation) great too! Either way we don't really care.

    My only point is that it's ridiculous to think you're scoring points with women by writing dirty stories in English and then running them through Google translate.
    Knowing someone is trustworthy is more than language, but language is important in it.

    The issue I see with language is more about the nuances of meaning. And it takes some fluency to get to that in a second language. I know I've screwed up in the past by not being able to express uncertainty well. For example "when I get to know you better, if things are still looking good, perhaps I might consider getting married, but I have to get my divorce finalized first" That might not work well through a translate program. Now, my Spanish is good enough that I could take a stab at it with subjunctive and conditional tenses where needed, etc but not on the fly.

  8. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So what is the difference between the women expecting money and the ones not expecting money? You seem to be saying there is no difference.

    In the last 15 years I have met and fucked way more chicks online in Colombia that did not expect money than hookers that I have fucked there. But not 1 of those chicks was about to start pulling off clothes in front of a video camera without meeting me in person first. And in 1 month's time to have found 6 to eagerly do it and 1 to find a friend to do it with her? Either times are changing or he is walking around with a rabbit's foot in his pocket and should play the lottery.
    Now answer one question.

    How many of those girls did you try to get naked on camera before meeting them?

    Let me try your logic. I've never asked a Colombiana for anal sex. Therefore, anyone who claims to have had anal sex in Colombia is a liar, or they don't know the difference between vaginal sex and anal sex.

    Let's try another one. According to Bango Cheito, it's impossible to have sex with anyone except for a prostitute in Colombia unless you're fluent in Spanish. Therefore, we appear to have a whole bunch of people lying about their activities in Colombia, including a lot of guys who don't know the difference between fluent in Spanish and able to hold a conversation in Spanish.

    We can add in BBFS, trios, TLN and just about everything else including getting a hamburger cooked well-done, because there's someone out there who has never tried to get those things. All are now, by your logic, impossible.

    It doesn't work that way. You achieve what you set out to achieve. You claim to have sex with all those non-pros, but using your own logic that's impossible, because many people have failed to have sex with non-pros, or have never tried. Take your pick. Either admit you've lied thousands of times about your non-pros, or admit that you're completely off base on the subject of getting women naked on camera because it's not something you've ever had an interest in.

    It's really not difficult. In fact, after almost 25 years of doing it, it's gotten pretty easy.

  9. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    People on another forum were like, "If there is any expectation of money on the part of the woman, she is a working girl. " To me, that was stupid.
    So what is the difference between the women expecting money and the ones not expecting money? You seem to be saying there is no difference.

    In the last 15 years I have met and fucked way more chicks online in Colombia that did not expect money than hookers that I have fucked there. But not 1 of those chicks was about to start pulling off clothes in front of a video camera without meeting me in person first. And in 1 month's time to have found 6 to eagerly do it and 1 to find a friend to do it with her? Either times are changing or he is walking around with a rabbit's foot in his pocket and should play the lottery.

  10. #5708
    JJBee, I'm not calling you a liar; I'm saying you are wrong.

    You're also creating a straw man and didn't even pay attention to what I'm saying.

    Not once did I say you aren't going to get any interest without fluent Spanish. I said you won't be getting the kind of interest you (or anybody reading this) think you are getting without fluent Spanish.

    Meaning you won't be meeting anybody TRUSTWORTHY.

    This is the only reason I'm dealing with this stupid topic, to make sure things are clear and no misinformation is spread on here.

    OBVIOUSLY 99.9% of Colombian girls won't accept an indecent proposal from some stranger on Whatsapp. Nobody is arguing that. These girls have channels. Some of them have been undercover for years, or over a decade.

    If you got free sex out of a couple of these girls, great! If they wind up taking advantage of you for it, great! If you wind up being all the wiser and not letting that happen (possibly because of this conversation) great too! Either way we don't really care.

    My only point is that it's ridiculous to think you're scoring points with women by writing dirty stories in English and then running them through Google translate.

  11. #5707

    I have a good friend that is a Catholic nun

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Except for me, right JJBee? Actually, I have had a similar experience. It is funny I have talked to a orthodontist and a medical student, was dating a lawyer.

    People on another forum were like, "If there is any expectation of money on the part of the woman, she is a working girl. " To me, that was stupid. It was like saying men do not care if their wife is attractive or good in bed.

    A moderator came on and agreed with that. It was kind of funny because when you say crap like that, life has a way of getting you down. In his case, what he is going to say when his 18 year old daughter is in love with a 25 year old unemployed druggie and wants to marry him?

    So sure, many Colombian women are going to be interested in an American man that has the potential to provide for them. They are also aware of how much coming to the USA will increase their wages. I have met many Colombian women who know that their wages will go up 3 to 10 X if they come to America. So there are a lot of reasons besides just your money.

    I am so sick of guys spouting off their alpha male bullshit. I actually read a woman talk about a gamma male, and that is what I am and proud to be. The people who think alpha males get the guys have no clue why I pick up the women I do..
    They are no better.

  12. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Except for me, right JJBee? Actually, I have had a similar experience. It is funny I have talked to a orthodontist and a medical student, was dating a lawyer.

    People on another forum were like, "If there is any expectation of money on the part of the woman, she is a working girl. " To me, that was stupid. It was like saying men do not care if their wife is attractive or good in bed.

    A moderator came on and agreed with that. It was kind of funny because when you say crap like that, life has a way of getting you down. In his case, what he is going to say when his 18 year old daughter is in love with a 25 year old unemployed druggie and wants to marry him?

    So sure, many Colombian women are going to be interested in an American man that has the potential to provide for them. They are also aware of how much coming to the USA will increase their wages. I have met many Colombian women who know that their wages will go up 3 to 10 X if they come to America. So there are a lot of reasons besides just your money.

    I am so sick of guys spouting off their alpha male bullshit. I actually read a woman talk about a gamma male, and that is what I am and proud to be. The people who think alpha males get the guys have no clue why I pick up the women I do.

    I swear the way some guys define working girls, every woman outside of a nun is a working girl.
    For sure. Pro vs non-pro is not a simple dichotomy.

  13. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to 100% disagree with your closing statement. My first trip to Colombia, I met an assumed non-pro on the plane. No Spanish required. All it took was having a pen. In Medellin I met plenty of non-pros, including an engineer, a lawyer and a dentist. I didn't date any of them, although the engineer did give me reason to believe an advance wouldn't be shot down.
    Except for me, right JJBee? Actually, I have had a similar experience. It is funny I have talked to a orthodontist and a medical student, was dating a lawyer.

    People on another forum were like, "If there is any expectation of money on the part of the woman, she is a working girl. " To me, that was stupid. It was like saying men do not care if their wife is attractive or good in bed.

    A moderator came on and agreed with that. It was kind of funny because when you say crap like that, life has a way of getting you down. In his case, what he is going to say when his 18 year old daughter is in love with a 25 year old unemployed druggie and wants to marry him?

    So sure, many Colombian women are going to be interested in an American man that has the potential to provide for them. They are also aware of how much coming to the USA will increase their wages. I have met many Colombian women who know that their wages will go up 3 to 10 X if they come to America. So there are a lot of reasons besides just your money.

    I am so sick of guys spouting off their alpha male bullshit. I actually read a woman talk about a gamma male, and that is what I am and proud to be. The people who think alpha males get the guys have no clue why I pick up the women I do.

    I swear the way some guys define working girls, every woman outside of a nun is a working girl.

  14. #5704

    Dollar fall

    The dollar has been falling lately. Does anyone know of a good way to buy Colombian Peso in the US.

  15. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoCheito  [View Original Post]
    At least 60-70% of women between 15-50 in Colombia today have charged for sex at least once in their lives. Literally all but 2 of my Colombian GF's have.
    Actually according to my calculation it's exactly 63%, and just may include those 2 GF's you refer to. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape