Perla Negra
fkk-livingroom.de
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Bogota Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 388 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5807

    Just to clarify

    "Scour" and "search" are two different things. When you "search" you just look for something and you don't bother with other methods. When you "scour" -when it's the internet, you find out that there are other explorers and other search engines and go even in the DEEP WEB.

    When you are trying to find or "search: your room, you just look around then ask mom, but when your "scour" you will turn your room upside down and look in the other rooms as well.

  2. #5806

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Eszpresszo  [View Original Post]
    I'm also doing a bit of research in preparation for a trip to Bogota, and I swear there has been mention of at least two different neighborhoods outside of Santa Fe on the last several pages. I read a post by Routard where he discussed in great detail, a fourth red light district, as well. Others have been chiming in on where they like to go. Why aren't you getting that? Are you reading a different ISG than I am getting?

    Indeed you must have been "scouring" the forum instead of reading it. Mongering is just like everything else in life in one universal aspect: the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.
    For the wonderful contribution.

  3. #5805

    Sounds Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Most of my most successful non-pros came from online dating sites like latinamericancupid, tinder and Badoo. I would say the most successful out of those has been latinamericancupid. I try to establish a relationship before I even get there so they are comfortable with the idea of me and it helps me set expectations. If you are going to do on the ground work, I would say malls and shopping centers for day time and bars and night clubs for the night time. In night clubs, people tend to cohabitate in their own like cliques though. There is herely alot of activity or movement of women in those places, I would say it gives you a higher chance at success. Speaking Spanish will be crucial though. In my experience Latin women are stimulated thorough their ears. They love to converse. If you can do that in Spanish, you will have a higher chance of success. Colombians are generally kind people and the women are approachable. Even if they are not interested, they are usually kind and respectful to let you know they are not interested. Just keep trying and see what happens.
    Sounds great, thanks as always! I'll report back during and or after my time in the city. I have used Cupid Colombia and met some ladies on there -- some P2 P and others seemingly non-pros. Some look very sexy, but I hope the pictures are the real deal. All of them were willing to share multiple, extra pics via whatsapp, so I have some faith they are honest (as where I do not with the escort sites).

    I speak spanish very well, so no worries there.

  4. #5804
    Most of my most successful non-pros came from online dating sites like latinamericancupid, tinder and Badoo. I would say the most successful out of those has been latinamericancupid. I try to establish a relationship before I even get there so they are comfortable with the idea of me and it helps me set expectations. If you are going to do on the ground work, I would say malls and shopping centers for day time and bars and night clubs for the night time. In night clubs, people tend to cohabitate in their own like cliques though. There is herely alot of activity or movement of women in those places, I would say it gives you a higher chance at success. Speaking Spanish will be crucial though. In my experience Latin women are stimulated thorough their ears. They love to converse. If you can do that in Spanish, you will have a higher chance of success. Colombians are generally kind people and the women are approachable. Even if they are not interested, they are usually kind and respectful to let you know they are not interested. Just keep trying and see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by MjTravelLove  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time!

    Speaking of non-pros, what would you say are the best places to pick up non-pros? Somebody mentioned a gringo night at one bar. Any thoughts on that or anything else?

    Thanks!

    MjT.

  5. #5803
    Quote Originally Posted by MjTravelLove  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, apart from the backhanded tone. I ahve seen the map many times. I see hundreds of establishments, obviously. But people only report on Santa Fe. Some say it's because it is the best option, not just the cheapest.

    Might I ask what your suggestions are in terms of places to visit?

    MjT.
    I'm also doing a bit of research in preparation for a trip to Bogota, and I swear there has been mention of at least two different neighborhoods outside of Santa Fe on the last several pages. I read a post by Routard where he discussed in great detail, a fourth red light district, as well. Others have been chiming in on where they like to go. Why aren't you getting that? Are you reading a different ISG than I am getting?

    Indeed you must have been "scouring" the forum instead of reading it. Mongering is just like everything else in life in one universal aspect: the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

  6. #5802

    FAntastic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    After going to a few places Punting George mentioned on the Bogota FAQ board, my lady friend and I went on a coffee tasting tour. We ended up at Amo Perfecto, Azahar and Cafe Cultor. I'm not a coffee snob but wanted to get a feel for the coffee in Colombia. I was actually able to enjoy it with milk, cream or sugar. After our mini tour, I told her we would meet for dinner because I had some business I had to finish. I just wanted to go dip into some other pussy because I knew she would be with me for the remainder of the day and night if I didn't give myself a break. I want back to the apartment and relaxed a little and then walked down to Sante Fe. Typical Friday night. Busy as hell. Especially Troya. You couldn't move in there. So many dudes to girls I walked through and didn't opt to stay. I went to atunes, paisa, Venus and Fiebre. Each has their own vibe. Atunes had more girls than guys but nothing I liked. Venus was also extremely busy but the girls look so young. Maybe it is very young looking crowd in there. I also went into the new club Eiffel. There was three girls and one guy. And the club lion around the corner is never packed even though it has my favorite layout of all the clubs. I decided on Fiebre and wasted no more time because of my dinner date. I settled on girl I seen dancing yesterday and has a nice shaped ass. She seems disinterested being there yesterday and it as the same today. I found her sitting on the stage texting no paying attention to anyone. I went up to her and she lit up like no one talks to her or something. 24 year old from Maracaibo Venezuela. I have to get out there. We settled on 60 k for 30 minutes. Like I said before I never really ask for BBBJ but she sucked me off anyway. I let her do it for a little and then I put her in quatro and pounded away. Very wet with natural moans which I thoroughly enjoyed. Put me in a good mood and it seem to put her in one two because she couldn't stop smiling and I didn't see her smile once yesterday. Walk back to the apartment, showered and got ready for the dinner date. It's much better to listen to a female when you have an unload dick LOL. So, the dinner went well. Came back to the apartment. Smashed my 20 year old student with enormous breast and very good pussy. I always try to get some non pro pussy on my travels because I usually find the sex to be much better. But she stayed the night and I just woke up and have to get ready for my flight to Medellin. Thanks for always being great Bogota.
    Sounds like a great time!

    Speaking of non-pros, what would you say are the best places to pick up non-pros? Somebody mentioned a gringo night at one bar. Any thoughts on that or anything else?

    Thanks!

    MjT.

  7. #5801
    Nice info. You are right. The convenience of using your card makes it easier for me. The new law should be very helpful to avoid being cheated. It would be much more efficient to see a cab he tells me the fair price and we are off. Thanks for the Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Routard  [View Original Post]
    Uber is just another option beside the yellow cabs. Pro for Uber is that you can pay with Credit card through the app. Another pro for Uber is when you need to go in the suburb of Bogota like Chia for example. Regular cab is not allowed and has to make a paperwork before leaving Bogota while Uber is free. Another pro for Uber is that if you lost something durying the ride, you can contact again the driver through the app. If you arrive at airport, Uber is not a good idea as it's hard for him to meet you discretely as taxis who have waited for hours might beat him up. Unlike what most say on the board, Uber is NOT cheaper than taxi, it even becomes much more expensive durying peak hours. It's just that Uber cannot scam on pricing like taxis sometimes do with tourists. The later will not be possible anymore very soon as they are implementing new taxi meters where users agree on price before starting the ride.

  8. #5800
    Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Uber is the way to go.
    Uber is just another option beside the yellow cabs. Pro for Uber is that you can pay with Credit card through the app. Another pro for Uber is when you need to go in the suburb of Bogota like Chia for example. Regular cab is not allowed and has to make a paperwork before leaving Bogota while Uber is free. Another pro for Uber is that if you lost something durying the ride, you can contact again the driver through the app. If you arrive at airport, Uber is not a good idea as it's hard for him to meet you discretely as taxis who have waited for hours might beat him up. Unlike what most say on the board, Uber is NOT cheaper than taxi, it even becomes much more expensive durying peak hours. It's just that Uber cannot scam on pricing like taxis sometimes do with tourists. The later will not be possible anymore very soon as they are implementing new taxi meters where users agree on price before starting the ride.

  9. #5799
    After going to a few places Punting George mentioned on the Bogota FAQ board, my lady friend and I went on a coffee tasting tour. We ended up at Amo Perfecto, Azahar and Cafe Cultor. I'm not a coffee snob but wanted to get a feel for the coffee in Colombia. I was actually able to enjoy it with milk, cream or sugar. After our mini tour, I told her we would meet for dinner because I had some business I had to finish. I just wanted to go dip into some other pussy because I knew she would be with me for the remainder of the day and night if I didn't give myself a break. I want back to the apartment and relaxed a little and then walked down to Sante Fe. Typical Friday night. Busy as hell. Especially Troya. You couldn't move in there. So many dudes to girls I walked through and didn't opt to stay. I went to atunes, paisa, Venus and Fiebre. Each has their own vibe. Atunes had more girls than guys but nothing I liked. Venus was also extremely busy but the girls look so young. Maybe it is very young looking crowd in there. I also went into the new club Eiffel. There was three girls and one guy. And the club lion around the corner is never packed even though it has my favorite layout of all the clubs. I decided on Fiebre and wasted no more time because of my dinner date. I settled on girl I seen dancing yesterday and has a nice shaped ass. She seems disinterested being there yesterday and it as the same today. I found her sitting on the stage texting no paying attention to anyone. I went up to her and she lit up like no one talks to her or something. 24 year old from Maracaibo Venezuela. I have to get out there. We settled on 60 k for 30 minutes. Like I said before I never really ask for BBBJ but she sucked me off anyway. I let her do it for a little and then I put her in quatro and pounded away. Very wet with natural moans which I thoroughly enjoyed. Put me in a good mood and it seem to put her in one two because she couldn't stop smiling and I didn't see her smile once yesterday. Walk back to the apartment, showered and got ready for the dinner date. It's much better to listen to a female when you have an unload dick LOL. So, the dinner went well. Came back to the apartment. Smashed my 20 year old student with enormous breast and very good pussy. I always try to get some non pro pussy on my travels because I usually find the sex to be much better. But she stayed the night and I just woke up and have to get ready for my flight to Medellin. Thanks for always being great Bogota.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180622_210449.jpg‎   IMG_20180622_210452.jpg‎  

  10. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question about non-pros first, can't help you much there. I don't have much game in the US, so trying to pick up women with broken Spanish would probably be a waste of time for me. However, there is a club called La Villa in the El-Retiro area. Tuesdays are gringo night where at around 7 PM, groups of Colombians meet at tables to practice their English with fluent English speakers. Then after the talking session the club turns into a normal dance club with alcohol. I have been to the dance part late at night and the club is packed with a few hundred people and there are 8-9 levels girls all around. I was with a friend when I went and we were planning a tour of Santa Fe, so I didn't try to pull any girls, but they were showing me a lot of attention probably mostly because I'm a gringo and better than average looking. If you have game, even only English, I think there's a good chance you can pull a solid 9 from here..
    If you walk through Zona Rosa on a Fri-Sat Night. You will see some of the Hottest non-pro action. Also in Chapinero clubs and Galerias club area.

    I used to teach English at a school with a bunch of 20 something Britts, Aussies and North Americans and some of these guys would be getting so much Hot young non-pro action. These guys would never think of going to SF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    Bogota's P4P seen is huge, but for me it's only Santa Fe clubs and Pussy House in Chaperino area. I have started putting the destination in uber to the Havana casino a block away when I go to pussy house, since I don't like the awkwardness of the uber guy confirming "Pussy House" as my destination, LOL. As woodman has correctly mentioned, there are more than just Atunes, Fiebres, and Troya. I was walking down one of the streets in Santa Fe at night and saw this thin cute girl with glasses. She looked like a shy librarian so I asked her where she worked in broken Spanish. She asked me if I speak English and after I said yes, she told in perfect English with native US accent that she worked at Atones (not Atunes). First, I couldn't believe she worked at Atones, since in the past years that club consistently only had 2 or 3 ugly girls in it, and maybe 5 aggressive guys outside trying to get you to come in and at least buy a drink. Her English was so perfect that I assumed she was an American working in Santa Fe for some odd reason. It turned out that her mom had been teaching her English her whole life while in Venezuela. I almost fell in love with her just based on that US schoolgirl accent..
    Yes Atones, Lion, La Casona, Venus, Punto de Oro, California and Texas all have lotsa Venecas-- I Love going in there and just hanging out and knoodling with 2 or 3, grinding on them like you're in a club. I usually can find some that are fun like that. And there are super hot white Venecas too!

    I Always take my vitamin V before I go to Santa Fe!

    Super cuties Hanging there on Calle 23 between 15 and 16. That's so hot, they line up on the curb there and you can walk up and mac to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    A cab driver I was talking to mentioned that most of Santa Fe is now Venezuelans and most Colombian prepagos had moved to other countries where the scene was easier. Not sure how true that is as I have recently pulled several Colombians, but there is a huge Venezuelan presence. Over the past couple years coming to Santa Fe, usually once a year, I've noticed that there is a fresh group of faces every year, which is good since it suggests the girls aren't too hardened. There are two girls in Fiebres that have been there every time I've come and pretty much every night I'm there. Those two are the definition of hardened hooker, but they are both still pretty attractive.
    There still are tons of Hot ass Colombianas -- But this time will be known as the salad years for P4 P in Colombia. I have been here for 7 yrs and it's always been good It's great now!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    I probably had the best mongering day of my life last night. I think I pulled 7 girls in one day, which is a record. My previous record was 5. I tried something different this time since there were so many hot girls around that I wanted to get with. I only came with three of them I think. The rest I fucked but didn't cum with as it's difficult for me to cum when using a condom anyway. This left me with a type of blueballs but in a good way. It kept me horny longer and I knew if I wanted a release I could get it within 10 minutes. All 7 girls were good sessions and two were amazing. The best was with a Venezuelan blond at Fiebres that has a model body and pretty face. I would say a 10 on the body and 8-9 face. Looks like an thin, tall American college girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. She is not on the floor much because most of the time she upstairs getting fucked. She doesn't allow much except for vanilla sex. No kissing, no DATY, so FIV. Her covered BJ was great, not so much because of the feeling, but more just looking at her stunning face going down on you. She did allow me to rub her perfect pussy while she was standing while she jerked me to a finish..
    Wow, 7 Girls, that's a lot-- I'm in my 50's so those 7 girl days are gone--LOL. As I said before I always take my V before I leave the house. I walk through SF south just to see if there are any new gems in the rough. Maybe a girl will catch my eye for a quickee. If that doesn't happen I walk into SF and do a round checking out the streety sweetie options. Just looking for a quick session to get the pressure off. So after I session I will go smoke a joint and have a coffee and wander back through SF -- If the 1st girl really rocks my world I go for un Otro Rato. Many times I will double session with certain girls, cause it's just too good.

    Otherwise Maybe go into club and see what's doing, Usually will session again and go smoke some more. Check out the girls some more. Maybe. Sometimes another session. But usually I go eat fried chicken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    The other great session was with a girl named Andrea at Troya. Killer body with attractive face, but not stunning. Her technique on top was amazing and felt great even with a condom on, so was her CBJ. Later, I was on my back fingering her while she was kneeling upright next to me. Then she grabbed my arm and starting jamming my hand into her hard as if it were a dildo. My finger was going deep inside on either side of her hard cervix. I was almost afraid I was hurting her, but she kept on jamming it in harder. Didn't take long to finish as I was jerking myself at the same time..
    Yes. There are so many girls that enjoy there job. Fun girls the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't keeping track of costs, but I'm guessing I spent less than 600 K COP for 7 girls. This is about $200 US. I make that in day of work. The actual cost is much higher when you figure in airplane and hotel costs, but still a good deal. Cost of uber and food is negligible in Columbia unless you eat at high end places.

    One other thought was when I pull girls on busy nights there is a waiting time for the rooms. At this time I see locals coming out with ugly girls. I just can't understand this. They work hard for their money so I would think they would want to pull one of the hotter ones..
    I have been spoiled living here, I can never leave.

  11. #5797
    Yes. When I go to Santa Fe I take my Vitamin V before I leave the house.

    Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    I think Bogota has the best scene in the world for value. Sante fe and the Chaperino area should be able to satisfy even the pickiest man's test. Alot of women in just these two areas.

    I would agree with this statement. There are alot of Venezuelans. I have been coming for a couple years and notice the same thing.

    Makes me want to go to Venezuela. This is just the easier option.

    I think I seen you with her last night LOL.

  12. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question about non-pros first, can't help you much there. I don't have much game in the US, so trying to pick up women with broken Spanish would probably be a waste of time for me. However, there is a club called La Villa in the El-Retiro area. Tuesdays are gringo night where at around 7 PM, groups of Colombians meet at tables to practice their English with fluent English speakers. Then after the talking session the club turns into a normal dance club with alcohol. I have been to the dance part late at night and the club is packed with a few hundred people and there are 8-9 levels girls all around. I was with a friend when I went and we were planning a tour of Santa Fe, so I didn't try to pull any girls, but they were showing me a lot of attention probably mostly because I'm a gringo and better than average looking. If you have game, even only English, I think there's a good chance you can pull a solid 9 from here.

    Bogota's P4P seen is huge, but for me it's only Santa Fe clubs and Pussy House in Chaperino area. I have started putting the destination in uber to the Havana casino a block away when I go to pussy house, since I don't like the awkwardness of the uber guy confirming "Pussy House" as my destination, LOL. As woodman has correctly mentioned, there are more than just Atunes, Fiebres, and Troya. I was walking down one of the streets in Santa Fe at night and saw this thin cute girl with glasses. She looked like a shy librarian so I asked her where she worked in broken Spanish. She asked me if I speak English and after I said yes, she told in perfect English with native US accent that she worked at Atones (not Atunes). First, I couldn't believe she worked at Atones, since in the past years that club consistently only had 2 or 3 ugly girls in it, and maybe 5 aggressive guys outside trying to get you to come in and at least buy a drink. Her English was so perfect that I assumed she was an American working in Santa Fe for some odd reason. It turned out that her mom had been teaching her English her whole life while in Venezuela. I almost fell in love with her just based on that US schoolgirl accent...
    Hey was this shy librarian girl you described named Naomi? Did she have a white girl or euro girl type of face?

    I fucked her twice on my last trip about 6 months ago. The first time was great. The second was a complete waste of time. I paid 60 k each time at Antony's bar where she was working (near Fiebre).

  13. #5795
    You are definitely right. Like I said "should" satisfy. I've read the Thailand threads and been to Thailand a few times. I know they can be crazy picky and for no reason.

    Uber is the way to go. I only really experience problems at the airport a few times. I think because of the taxi mafia scares the shit out them. But it's my means for getting around. There could be a price difference for sure. Most people stay in Chaperino or Zona Rosa. Going back and forth from there I would say is around 5000-7000 pesos depending if choose Uber pool or Uber X. You are probably looking at 10000 pesos from zona rosa to Sante Fe. With a taxi you would pay more. In Medellíand they put on their meters. In Bogota it seems they like to haggle. Medellíand Is less spread out than Bogota so the prices are more. But taxis are more abundant and you wouldn't have to wait for an Uber. But I prefer Uber even with it's caveats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eszpresszo  [View Original Post]
    Nah. There's always going to be someone who will find something wrong with the women. Read through all the persnickity attitudes on the Thailand threads for an idea of what I'm talking about. But, I believe what you say and now I'm in!

    Now that we've discussed the important topic of the quality of the women, I have a question about getting around. Earlier someone was grousing about the poor service with Uber in Bogota. I can certainly relate, as I recently had a Uber driver in Bali refuse to take me to my MP of choice, since he thought he knew where I needed to go instead. But as far as Bogota goes, is there much of a cost savings using Uber over a regular cab? I was in Medellin two years ago, and the cost of cabs was really cheap. Of course, the exchange rate was a bit better then, an Medellin appears to be smaller as well. Not to mention I took the Metro (El train) most of the time because it was faster than the traffic most of the time, and left no questions as to what it cost (virtually nada) and where you were going.

    That said, is Uber worth the trouble or have some particular perks? Thanks.

  14. #5794
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman09  [View Original Post]
    I'm really not sure about exit fees- but I'd say $60-$80 mil- I think you could probably negotiate a long time for $300-$600 or more. It depends on your hooker game. 'Hooker Game' LOL.
    HAha, thanks for the info!

    MjT.

  15. #5793
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2000  [View Original Post]
    To answer your question about non-pros first, can't help you much there. I don't have much game in the US, so trying to pick up women with broken Spanish would probably be a waste of time for me. However, there is a club called La Villa in the El-Retiro area. Tuesdays are gringo night where at around 7 PM, groups of Colombians meet at tables to practice their English with fluent English speakers. Then after the talking session the club turns into a normal dance club with alcohol. I have been to the dance part late at night and the club is packed with a few hundred people and there are 8-9 levels girls all around. I was with a friend when I went and we were planning a tour of Santa Fe, so I didn't try to pull any girls, but they were showing me a lot of attention probably mostly because I'm a gringo and better than average looking. If you have game, even only English, I think there's a good chance you can pull a solid 9 from here.

    Bogota's P4P seen is huge, but for me it's only Santa Fe clubs and Pussy House in Chaperino area. I have started putting the destination in uber to the Havana casino a block away when I go to pussy house, since I don't like the awkwardness of the uber guy confirming "Pussy House" as my destination, LOL. As woodman has correctly mentioned, there are more than just Atunes, Fiebres, and Troya. I was walking down one of the streets in Santa Fe at night and saw this thin cute girl with glasses. She looked like a shy librarian so I asked her where she worked in broken Spanish. She asked me if I speak English and after I said yes, she told in perfect English with native US accent that she worked at Atones (not Atunes). First, I couldn't believe she worked at Atones, since in the past years that club consistently only had 2 or 3 ugly girls in it, and maybe 5 aggressive guys outside trying to get you to come in and at least buy a drink. Her English was so perfect that I assumed she was an American working in Santa Fe for some odd reason. It turned out that her mom had been teaching her English her whole life while in Venezuela. I almost fell in love with her just based on that US schoolgirl accent.

    We went to Atones for a session and I couldn't believe how many girls in there. I would say about 50 girls and 30 guys. I'm guessing 100% of the girls are from Venezuela. After looking around a bit, most of the girls were in the 4-6 range, so really not worth visiting. The girl I had with me was the hottest one there and she was maybe 7.5 hotness. She didn't look quite as good naked but not bad, and sex wasn't that great, but her English accent was turning me on. The destruction of Venezuela has definitely benefited whoever owns the Atones club and the traditionally weaker clubs in the area. The cab driver also mentioned that sex has become really cheap as he is able to negotiate down to very low prices, I think he said 20-30 K COP. If you're a foreigner though, there is no point trying to go that low, and he's probably not dealing with the hottest girls.

    A cab driver I was talking to mentioned that most of Santa Fe is now Venezuelans and most Colombian prepagos had moved to other countries where the scene was easier. Not sure how true that is as I have recently pulled several Colombians, but there is a huge Venezuelan presence. Over the past couple years coming to Santa Fe, usually once a year, I've noticed that there is a fresh group of faces every year, which is good since it suggests the girls aren't too hardened. There are two girls in Fiebres that have been there every time I've come and pretty much every night I'm there. Those two are the definition of hardened hooker, but they are both still pretty attractive.

    I probably had the best mongering day of my life last night. I think I pulled 7 girls in one day, which is a record. My previous record was 5. I tried something different this time since there were so many hot girls around that I wanted to get with. I only came with three of them I think. The rest I fucked but didn't cum with as it's difficult for me to cum when using a condom anyway. This left me with a type of blueballs but in a good way. It kept me horny longer and I knew if I wanted a release I could get it within 10 minutes. All 7 girls were good sessions and two were amazing. The best was with a Venezuelan blond at Fiebres that has a model body and pretty face. I would say a 10 on the body and 8-9 face. Looks like an thin, tall American college girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. She is not on the floor much because most of the time she upstairs getting fucked. She doesn't allow much except for vanilla sex. No kissing, no DATY, so FIV. Her covered BJ was great, not so much because of the feeling, but more just looking at her stunning face going down on you. She did allow me to rub her perfect pussy while she was standing while she jerked me to a finish.

    The other great session was with a girl named Andrea at Troya. Killer body with attractive face, but not stunning. Her technique on top was amazing and felt great even with a condom on, so was her CBJ. Later, I was on my back fingering her while she was kneeling upright next to me. Then she grabbed my arm and starting jamming my hand into her hard as if it were a dildo. My finger was going deep inside on either side of her hard cervix. I was almost afraid I was hurting her, but she kept on jamming it in harder. Didn't take long to finish as I was jerking myself at the same time.

    I wasn't keeping track of costs, but I'm guessing I spent less than 600 K COP for 7 girls. This is about $200 US. I make that in day of work. The actual cost is much higher when you figure in airplane and hotel costs, but still a good deal. Cost of uber and food is negligible in Columbia unless you eat at high end places.

    One other thought was when I pull girls on busy nights there is a waiting time for the rooms. At this time I see locals coming out with ugly girls. I just can't understand this. They work hard for their money so I would think they would want to pull one of the hotter ones. My only guess is that they are getting extra services or lower than standard prices. But a lot of the girls I see I wouldn't touch even if it were free.
    Thanks. Love the details. How about current exit fees? And prices for long and short term sessions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
The Velvet Room
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape