escort directory

Thread: Bogota Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 715 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 10716
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10131
    Quote Originally Posted by Talkyes  [View Original Post]
    Oh man it seems like a nightmare. Even fully vaccinated people require a test result that is less than 72 hours of your direct flight back to Canada. But doesn't it take up to 3 days to even get test results? Or more for the CRP tests required for travel? Isn't that cutting it pretty close, even with a direct flight? Can I ask where did you get your test, and was it expensive? And how long did it take to get your results? I'd appreciate information from anyone with some insight to offer. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars for a test that isn't ready in time and then not being allowed on your flight. Seems like the Canadian government is trying to defer people from travelling by just burying it's citizens in layers of bureaucracy.

    Someone please give me some hope.
    It has to be a PCR test. So go somewhere to get a PCR test with a 24 hour turn around. That applies to everyone entering Canada, vaccinations or not. I was in Costa Rica not Colombia, but had no problem getting a PCR test, with 24 hour turnaround.

    Then, when you get to your destination in Canada you will be required to take a test at the airport. Also a PCR test.

    If you are vaccinated, both doses, more than 15 days since your second shot, then you can skip the quarantine requirement and go home. You may be asked to take another PCR test on day 8 after your arrival, but my understanding is that this is optional if you are fully vaccinated.

  2. #10130
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian  [View Original Post]
    I have always liked Chapinero. Good, safe area that is central to Santa Fe to the South and Parque Virrey to the North.
    Walked in Chapinero at night, no problems; however, west of Transmilenio should not be an area to walk aimlessly at night. Anyway, I responded to a choice between two options.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loc02.jpg‎  

  3. #10129
    Quote Originally Posted by Talkyes  [View Original Post]
    Oh man it seems like a nightmare. Even fully vaccinated people require a test result that is less than 72 hours of your direct flight back to Canada. But doesn't it take up to 3 days to even get test results? Or more for the CRP tests required for travel? Isn't that cutting it pretty close, even with a direct flight? Can I ask where did you get your test, and was it expensive? And how long did it take to get your results? I'd appreciate information from anyone with some insight to offer. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars for a test that isn't ready in time and then not being allowed on your flight. Seems like the Canadian government is trying to defer people from travelling by just burying it's citizens in layers of bureaucracy.

    Someone please give me some hope.
    Why would you pay hundreds of dollars for a test? There are 2 testing locations right at the Bogota airport which charge 140 k which is about $45 Canadian. Test results in an hour for the antigen test. If Canada requires the PCR test you can get results in less than 24 hours.

    If you don't want to use the airport testing center (protip: number 2 is much less busy than number 1), there are many labs which will provide PCR results in under 24 hours. They will even come to your hotel to test you. I can't imagine any test in Colombia now costing More than $70 Canadian or taking longer than 24 hours.

  4. #10128
    Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    North (Mezzanine) is much better area to live and set dates. You can always bring them to motels as Colombians do. I would book an apartment for 2 weeks. Of course mine is only an opinion. Santa Fe is a hit them and run away area. Usaquen, area near Andino Mall. Better areas of the city by all means.
    I have always liked Chapinero. Good, safe area that is central to Santa Fe to the South and Parque Virrey to the North.

  5. #10127
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    The spice. My gal freaks out if anything Mexican is spicy hot.

    I taste the food before hand to see if something is too spicy but sometimes there is something mild and I say it is okay and she tries it and even says then it is too hot.
    I can believe that. Colombian food for the most part is quite bland, especially compared to Mexican food.

  6. #10126

    I cleaned it up

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkLover  [View Original Post]
    Hola LL,

    Trying to PM you but your inbox is full.
    Ok to write me.

  7. #10125

    Click clack

    Quote Originally Posted by OaktownPaul  [View Original Post]
    I am going to Bogota and Cartagena in November 2021. I made reservations to stay at the Click Clack Hotel. I will cancel reservation and reserve a room down the street where I can better make use of the facilities! Thanks.
    They have a rooftop bar, or at least they had one, not sure if Covid made them close it. At one time you could go up there then make your way to the room. IMO that's too much aggravation to deal with. I have been by that hotel hundreds of times always business groups and familys coming and going. And it seems they try to discourage prepago visits and keep it a family hotel. I have an excellent recommendation a block and a half from there. Send me a PM.

  8. #10124
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeos1  [View Original Post]
    Getting out of Toronto is relatively easy. You would only have to supply whatever information Colombia requires.

    Getting back in is a nightmare. The arrivecan app gets used once. Someone checks it is valid. But you fill out information about 5 times. Immigration, screening, Covid testing, etc. Etc. Don't know why they can't use the same information at each step. Say from the ArriveCan app. But they don't. May help if you also download the Corona testing app. Don't know what it is called, but filling it out as you stand in line really sucks.

    And then, as a fully vaccinated person coming back you would think they might let you know what you need to do or don't need to do. But after an hour of filling out forms, being interviewed, setting up apps, getting tested. You walk out in a daze without a real clue what you can or cannot do. And the only good thing is that they don't usher you to a quarantine hotel. I had to research what was expected after I got home. Basically they treat everyone as if they are subject to full quarantine, and let you figure it out if you aren't.
    Oh man it seems like a nightmare. Even fully vaccinated people require a test result that is less than 72 hours of your direct flight back to Canada. But doesn't it take up to 3 days to even get test results? Or more for the CRP tests required for travel? Isn't that cutting it pretty close, even with a direct flight? Can I ask where did you get your test, and was it expensive? And how long did it take to get your results? I'd appreciate information from anyone with some insight to offer. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars for a test that isn't ready in time and then not being allowed on your flight. Seems like the Canadian government is trying to defer people from travelling by just burying it's citizens in layers of bureaucracy.

    Someone please give me some hope.

  9. #10123
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor54  [View Original Post]
    In September I'm going to Bogot for two weeks with only one purpose to see the girls. What is your opinion? Where is more reasonable to settle? Close to the Mezzanine and travel to Santa Fe or near Santa Fe and travel to Mezzanine. I don't care about other tourist activities, night life, and safety is not the main concern. Why had an experience with Hotel San Francisco de Ass and Ibis Bogota Museo? If I pay for two guests, could I bring and change the girls without headaches with reception? My experience in some hotels. The hotels allow to register one girl and you have to pay for the next one,. Or you can bring girls before 8 pm and than you have to pay if you they stay longer, etc. Please share your experience and opinion.
    North (Mezzanine) is much better area to live and set dates. You can always bring them to motels as Colombians do. I would book an apartment for 2 weeks. Of course mine is only an opinion. Santa Fe is a hit them and run away area. Usaquen, area near Andino Mall. Better areas of the city by all means.

  10. #10122

    Thanks to All for 2021 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover#1  [View Original Post]
    Lots of prepagos haters limit you to one guest on the registration and only that guest can be admitted, tats how they limit you from bringing a bunch of different women. Make a left of of the Click Clack go 2 blocks north to Lloyds Apartasuites. $50 us a night and never a question of who visits you. I stay here exclusively for the last 8 years, PM me if you need more info.
    I am going to Bogota and Cartagena in November 2021. I made reservations to stay at the Click Clack Hotel. I will cancel reservation and reserve a room down the street where I can better make use of the facilities! Thanks.

  11. #10121

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2288  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I went back a few months and found that Woodman (sounds like I need a Woodman tour, BTW) previously recommended JW Marriott in Chapinero. The guest fees aren't that big of a deal.

    Anything I need to know before I book this place? They allow more than one guest at a time? Thanks guys.
    I sneaked a girl in there once, but she didn't look like a hooker and we went in as if we belonged. But while I don't have a firsthand knowledge, I doubt they'd let you bring 2 girls, even for the additional fee.

  12. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor54  [View Original Post]
    In September I'm going to Bogot for two weeks with only one purpose to see the girls. What is your opinion? Where is more reasonable to settle? Close to the Mezzanine and travel to Santa Fe or near Santa Fe and travel to Mezzanine. I don't care about other tourist activities, night life, and safety is not the main concern. Why had an experience with Hotel San Francisco de Ass and Ibis Bogota Museo? If I pay for two guests, could I bring and change the girls without headaches with reception? My experience in some hotels. The hotels allow to register one girl and you have to pay for the next one,. Or you can bring girls before 8 pm and than you have to pay if you they stay longer, etc. Please share your experience and opinion.
    I know many ISG guys who have stayed at Ibis and SF hotel-- Both have not been a hassle to have different girls 1 at a time- Girls should have ID.

    I think those are great choices if you want to go to Santa Fe a lot-- You can cab or take Transmilenio to La Mezzanine very easily.

    Good Luck!

  13. #10119

    Please your opinion

    In September I'm going to Bogotá for two weeks with only one purpose to see the girls. What is your opinion? Where is more reasonable to settle? Close to the Mezzanine and travel to Santa Fe or near Santa Fe and travel to Mezzanine. I don't care about other tourist activities, night life, and safety is not the main concern. Why had an experience with Hotel San Francisco de Asís and Ibis Bogota Museo? If I pay for two guests, could I bring and change the girls without headaches with reception? My experience in some hotels. The hotels allow to register one girl and you have to pay for the next one,. Or you can bring girls before 8 pm and than you have to pay if you they stay longer, etc. Please share your experience and opinion.

  14. #10118

    Trying to PM

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover#1  [View Original Post]
    Lots of prepagos haters limit you to one guest on the registration and only that guest can be admitted, tats how they limit you from bringing a bunch of different women. Make a left of of the Click Clack go 2 blocks north to Lloyds Apartasuites. $50 us a night and never a question of who visits you. I stay here exclusively for the last 8 years, PM me if you need more info.
    Hola LL,

    Trying to PM you but your inbox is full.

  15. #10117

    Coming to Bogota and Colombia in two weeks

    Hi guys,

    Curious how things are and if need a negative pcr test before arrival and to leave? I'll be flying from Canada and changing flights in the USA.

    How are things at fiebre, troya and paisas? My 3 favorites!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape