escort directory

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 793 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11890
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzrfl69  [View Original Post]
    I literally have 40#s in my phone now from tinder labeled ctg. Next week I pretty much plan on texting each one. Hey I am coming there in 2 days, please send me some photos and how much pesos per hour.
    Really bad move, but okay.

  2. #11889
    Guys who cares. Come on.

    I can't wait! I even added a day to my trip. Will be there next Thursday now through Sunday. Anyone wana meet for a beer let me know.

    I read the post about one of Juan's apartments only allowing one guest per person. I asked him and he said as far as he knows nothing had changed with that building and you can have multiple visitors?? I did ask him to double check as that's where I will be!

    Yeah how is that curfew? I don't want to deal with any bullshit of getting stopped and having to grease someone to not deal with BS.

    And lastly, anyone have a good breakfast spot to recommend?! I always struggle with that. I am a morning person. Everything I find online is about brunch etc.

    I literally have 40#s in my phone now from tinder labeled ctg. Next week I pretty much plan on texting each one. Hey I am coming there in 2 days, please send me some photos and how much pesos per hour.

    These are ones I've already weeded out. Then I can just pick and choose and negotiate some fun! Amazing what we can do now. Plus just the fun of walking around Cartagena and scouting out more delicious Colombian treats 😍. Maybe you see her at the beach. A restaurant. Or a club.

    They are every where!

  3. #11888
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm completely lost here. Does this mean that I get to decide who is allowed to belong to a culture which I don't belong to? Do I get to decide whether or not someone is Jewish based upon whether or not their ancestors were victims of the Holocaust?

    It seems quite obvious that one of Obama's ancestors can trace his ancestry back to Africa. It also appears some of his ancestors can claim to be American. I guess it never occurred to me that all our day to day experiences can only be looked at based upon what our ancestors were doing 5-15 generations ago.

    I'm not even sure what Obama has to do with mongering in Cartagena, or really anything in Cartagena, or anywhere else. Last I heard he was just another retired politician.
    I'm not sure why you decided you had to correct someone's use of terminology, but guess you just couldn't help yourself and was all there is to it.

  4. #11887
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    He does. Some of his smart secret agents had quite an adventure in Cartagena, Hotel Caribe.

    In this tasty report, even directions for best mongering in Cartagena are deducted from their adventure:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/national...tagena/327744/
    Completely wrong on 2 counts.

    First "does" is present tense. Unless you've mastered time travel, something that happened over 9 years ago isn't something which is happening now. Otherwise the exchange rate would be 1800 COP to USD.

    Second, the President doesn't hire Secret Service agents, doesn't assign them and isn't responsible for their behavior, particularly when they are off duty.

    Do you feel that something which happened in 2012 has any significance to the current mongering situation in Cartagena? Or do you feel that your mongering is controlled by whether or not Obama is black enough to be considered black?

  5. #11886

    ?

    "Some of his ancestors can claim to be "American"? Not to belabor the point but the only race who can claim to be truly American are the indigenous tribes who were here when Columbus arrived. The rest of us are immigrants, nearly all of whom encountered some level of discrimination. Also, most South Americans consider themselves 'American' too. From that standpoint, they look at those residing north of the Rio Grande as Norte Americanos. But I do not mean to parse your words and this is a bit of an age old discussion anyway.

    As Black Page noted above, the egregious behavior of some of his secret service detail prior to Obama's arrival for a conference upended the entire hotel industry here and their prior lax treatment of allowing unregistered guests to hotel rooms.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm completely lost here. Does this mean that I get to decide who is allowed to belong to a culture which I don't belong to? Do I get to decide whether or not someone is Jewish based upon whether or not their ancestors were victims of the Holocaust?

    It seems quite obvious that one of Obama's ancestors can trace his ancestry back to Africa. It also appears some of his ancestors can claim to be American. I guess it never occurred to me that all our day to day experiences can only be looked at based upon what our ancestors were doing 5-15 generations ago.

    I'm not even sure what Obama has to do with mongering in Cartagena, or really anything in Cartagena, or anywhere else. Last I heard he was just another retired politician.

  6. #11885

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope your prices are a typo. $115 for a basic drink? I'm guessing you meant 44 k and 21 k.
    It's a typo. Sorry. In US $ it's 11.60 for the Cuba Libre and $5. 50 for the beer.

  7. #11884
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even sure what Obama has to do with mongering in Cartagena, or really anything in Cartagena, or anywhere else.
    He does. Some of his smart secret agents had quite an adventure in Cartagena, Hotel Caribe.

    In this tasty report, even directions for best mongering in Cartagena are deducted from their adventure:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/national...tagena/327744/

  8. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    I arrived in Cartagena this past Sunday, one day later than originally planned due to a snafu in preparing the on line immigration form now required by Colombia. Don't want to get into the details but make certain the information and dates you are inserting match up exactly with your passport information such as expiration date, passport number, exact match of your name etc. Also, it's better to prepare using a regular full screen computer monitor as some of the check boxes don't readily appear on your iPhone or iPad. This form also has an additional section regarding any exposure to COViD.

    In order for the airline to allow boarding, you must have a confirmation letter from immigration. Best to print it out and have it ready to show at the gate. I had problems and missed my first flight connection domestically and spent an extra day trying to reconnect my international flight to Cartagena. It was finally accepted and to some extent, I don't know why it was rejected several times even though the airline staff helped me input the data.

    So I am here now, somewhat frazzled from my experience. Nevertheless, I did check out Reloj on Sunday night and thought the talent left a lot to be desired. I did not enter any clubs until last night and tried LDV for my first venture. First, alcoholic non beer drinks are quite expensive $440 K for a Cuba Libre, though beer is $210 k so a bit easier on the wallet. I flirted with a fairly attractive Vennie from Caracas who was part Colombian so had a COL passport. Bought her a few beers and she returned the favor with some dirty dancing. I told her that my hotel does not allow guests up front and mentioned that I was going to Santa Marta on Saturday but when I returned I would be staying in a private apartment where guests are allowed. So with all that info, she still
    elected to hang out with me.
    I sure hope your prices are a typo. $115 for a basic drink? I'm guessing you meant 44 k and 21 k.

  9. #11882
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    While you're helping the readership with terminology, may I ask with no animus, if there's a term -- a current one -- that makes the distinction between the descendants of the enslaved and their attendant culture and those blacks in America such as, for example, Barry Obama?
    I'm completely lost here. Does this mean that I get to decide who is allowed to belong to a culture which I don't belong to? Do I get to decide whether or not someone is Jewish based upon whether or not their ancestors were victims of the Holocaust?

    It seems quite obvious that one of Obama's ancestors can trace his ancestry back to Africa. It also appears some of his ancestors can claim to be American. I guess it never occurred to me that all our day to day experiences can only be looked at based upon what our ancestors were doing 5-15 generations ago.

    I'm not even sure what Obama has to do with mongering in Cartagena, or really anything in Cartagena, or anywhere else. Last I heard he was just another retired politician.

  10. #11881
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Yes. They go to Bogota, Cali, and Santo Domingo by the ton. Many doctors from those places advertise specifically to them. Hardly ever someone you would actually suspect of having plastic surgery. If that is after, what the hell did they look like before? Usually seems to have been a big waste of money.
    They also travel to get work done, so they can do all of the post-surgery recovery while "on vacation" so none of their friends see them. For a while, it was common for them to get a procedure done in Las Vegas, and just hang out there for a while, before coming home, but that was back when you had to actually print your pictures to share them with friends.

  11. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    I arrived in Cartagena this past Sunday, one day later than originally planned due to a snafu in preparing the on line immigration form now required by Colombia. Don't want to get into the details but make certain the information and dates you are inserting match up exactly with your passport information such as expiration date, passport number, exact match of your name etc. Also, it's better to prepare using a regular full screen computer monitor as some of the check boxes don't readily appear on your iPhone or iPad. This form also has an additional section regarding any exposure to COViD.

    In order for the airline to allow boarding, you must have a confirmation letter from immigration. Best to print it out and have it ready to show at the gate. I had problems and missed my first flight connection domestically and spent an extra day trying to reconnect my international flight to Cartagena. It was finally accepted and to some extent, I don't know why it was rejected several times even though the airline staff helped me input the data.

    So I am here now, somewhat frazzled from my experience. Nevertheless, I did check out Reloj on Sunday night and thought the talent left a lot to be desired. I did not enter any clubs until last night and tried LDV for my first venture. First, alcoholic non beer drinks are quite expensive $440 K for a Cuba Libre, though beer is $210 k so a bit easier on the wallet. I flirted with a fairly attractive Vennie from Caracas who was part Colombian so had a COL passport. Bought her a few beers and she returned the favor with some dirty dancing. I told her that my hotel does not allow guests up front and mentioned that I was going to Santa Marta on Saturday but when I returned I would be staying in a private apartment where guests are allowed. So with all that info, she still
    elected to hang out with me.
    Girls arrive at 10 pm and the best ones are gone by midnight. Anything after midnight are leftovers trying to get customers. The ones that exclusively work LDV will stay till closing but the others will leave and go to Delirium as those mongers in there will just about take anything jajaja. The same with Space, they will leave and go to Delirium to try and get something. Days also matter. Sunday. Wednesday won't yield much talent but Thursday to Saturday if you get there around 9:30 pm its a buffet of all shapes sizes and colours.

  12. #11879

    Huge waste of money indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Yes. They go to Bogota, Cali, and Santo Domingo by the ton. Many doctors from those places advertise specifically to them. Hardly ever someone you would actually suspect of having plastic surgery. If that is after, what the hell did they look like before? Usually seems to have been a big waste of money.
    These women fly down and get those surgeries to compete with the Instagram models who use photoshop and filters to create their look. Such a waste of money, they go down overweight, get the tummy tuck and butt lift, breast lifts, but then they can't take the cellulite out their legs or all the fat off their arms. So they end up walking around looking like a laughable cartoon character. Yes they are turning heads but they don't often realize guys are looking trying to figure out what they are looking at instead of looking to go talk to them.

    Also most of them don't maintain it after the surgery. Its a shortcut to get the look but then after 3 years of them not eating right or going to the gym to maintain what they paid for the weight just comes right back. Been through it many time with DR girls, meet them on one trip they look perfect fresh off the table, 4 months later I return, text them to come through and they look like a pack of biscuits busting out the package. After the third time of that happening to me, I started rescreening them over video chat before telling them to come through.

  13. #11878

    Brief summary

    I arrived in Cartagena this past Sunday, one day later than originally planned due to a snafu in preparing the on line immigration form now required by Colombia. Don't want to get into the details but make certain the information and dates you are inserting match up exactly with your passport information such as expiration date, passport number, exact match of your name etc. Also, it's better to prepare using a regular full screen computer monitor as some of the check boxes don't readily appear on your iPhone or iPad. This form also has an additional section regarding any exposure to COViD.

    In order for the airline to allow boarding, you must have a confirmation letter from immigration. Best to print it out and have it ready to show at the gate. I had problems and missed my first flight connection domestically and spent an extra day trying to reconnect my international flight to Cartagena. It was finally accepted and to some extent, I don't know why it was rejected several times even though the airline staff helped me input the data.

    So I am here now, somewhat frazzled from my experience. Nevertheless, I did check out Reloj on Sunday night and thought the talent left a lot to be desired. I did not enter any clubs until last night and tried LDV for my first venture. First, alcoholic non beer drinks are quite expensive $440 K for a Cuba Libre, though beer is $210 k so a bit easier on the wallet. I flirted with a fairly attractive Vennie from Caracas who was part Colombian so had a COL passport. Bought her a few beers and she returned the favor with some dirty dancing. I told her that my hotel does not allow guests up front and mentioned that I was going to Santa Marta on Saturday but when I returned I would be staying in a private apartment where guests are allowed. So with all that info, she still
    elected to hang out with me. She appeared to have a nice body but told me that she has 3 young children staying with her at her apartment in Bocagrande and her sister was also there. At one time, she went to the bathroom and it took all of one minute for someone else to try to slide into her spot but chased her away.

    So as far as the overall talent, I was not terribly impressed though there were a handful of lookers. I left when she returned from bathroom, wished her buen suerte and strolled back to my hotel. It was 1 am so wondering if this was peak time for LDV or does it get busier as the night wears on. We exchanged phone data via what's app so might contact her once my accommodations are more lenient with guests. Still not sure if there is a 2am curfew here or is it widely ignored?

  14. #11877
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    So I am in the elevator at the Hyatt, and I am with three "Afro American" women and they are married and well to do and now they start talking about plastic surgery. I got an ear full about injections here and there, tummy tucks, and booty jobs. They talked price, and it seemed much less than in the USA. It seems like these women are going to be coming to Cartagena time and again.
    Yes. They go to Bogota, Cali, and Santo Domingo by the ton. Many doctors from those places advertise specifically to them. Hardly ever someone you would actually suspect of having plastic surgery. If that is after, what the hell did they look like before? Usually seems to have been a big waste of money.

  15. #11876

    Yes mul

    In other American and Caribbean cultures, one might refer to Obama or someone with similar mixed race background as being mulatto though, as we know, this term is generally not used in the US. Of course, some Latin countries use the term mestizo for mixed race, usually Spanish and native race indigenous people.

    So Obama is referred to in general as an African American, as you know. Even though he has considerable Irish heritage from his mother's side of the family, I have not heard him referred to yet as Irish American (and doubt if I ever will).

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    While you're helping the readership with terminology, may I ask with no animus, if there's a term -- a current one -- that makes the distinction between the descendants of the enslaved and their attendant culture and those blacks in America such as, for example, Barry Obama?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape