escort directory
escort directory

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 859 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 12885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12885
    Quote Originally Posted by Nypher  [View Original Post]
    If you or your group kept going to Delirium, Dolce or Space for 2 weeks straight and were pulling out multiple girls every night and getting short term hotels well that's advertising to everyone standing outside that you have money to give away, its worse if you happen to be buying bottles inside and they saw you do it. By your own words, you went to the clubs for 2 weeks straight, of course they know you by face after the 3rd night and expect some of that money to come their way. Touts trying to go into the club with you or trying to hop into your cab means you were attracting too much attention and they knew where you will be every night. Ideally, after the first 3 nights yourself or group should have collected enough numbers to have fresh girls for the remainder of the trip and move away from the clubs where the working girls are and move over to the Getsemani clubs where the touts aren't. The girls you were pulling out could have also suggested better places to party at where they aren't touts harassing you as well unless they were just there to do their business and leave to get more business.

    Let this trip be a learning experience on what not to do if you decide to return soon, on my first trip to Cartegena, big mistakes were made as I thought it would be the same a Sosua, I must of had "Plata gratis" stamped on my forehead because it was bad and this was pre covid. But now I'm chill, I take the fun back to the apartment with the girls and we have our fun. Out of a month-long trip I may hit Space or Dolce once a week, all other nights I tell the Chica, take me somewhere different. One nice spot was a restaurant down on the lake in El Laguito, there's also another one that popped up on the castle over the bridge, and the mall La Serrezuela cool spot at night and the 7 pm water jet show is a good time waster.

    Yea, them trannies be out here and they get their customers too LOL. Its funny, my friend and I was staying at an AirBB right next to Delirium and every night we would just be standing outside the door pulling chicas from the street as the walk by to go to the clubs. This tall black one with some big fake tits looking like Wendy Willams kept walking by and kept trying to talk to us and I would say "no hombres" or "Nosotrous no gustan pene" and they would laugh and walk off, but they kept circling and coming back to get shut down again and again.

    Your next trip will be better, second trip always is.
    Hmmm, a good strategy you propose. In hindsight, that was the correct move. Last minute trips where you can't get a chica friendly airbnb I can't recommend for Cartagena.

    Chica friendly airbnb is a must.

  2. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    How's tabogo for mongering? .....
    Not good, I read about a bar there with Vennies but did not bite. Trinidad is a short ferry ride away; the dailies advertise casas with pros, I have sampled in the past but not on my recent sojourn, it was a purely non-mongering trip.

    I'm reading horror stories here about massage ladies placing cream on your legs after you say no and trannies grabbing your junk, I would go bonkers with that shit. I was recently in Boca Chica and massage ladies would approach me on the beach and I would say 'maybe later' and they would go. I'm sure Colombians did not suffer more from covid than did Dominicans.

  3. #12883

    You came in too hot LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    Well duh LOL, the hecklers watched me take multiple girls out of the club each night for 2 weeks straight. Its sad to say, but the reality is worse than what I wrote and any single dude looking for pussy around there is going to experience it. These guys are clearly desperate. All you can do is just completely ignore them. I did and like I said, they still followed me into the club one night, I still had a dude jump in my cab and I had to argue with him to get him out. I still dealt with the beggars. A 6 ft tall black tranny even grabbed my friends junk one night, everyone watching got a chuckle as he freaked out LOL. The pussy is there, just a lot of shit to deal with and there is over half a dozen places I have been to where you don't deal with that shit. Hot pussy is hot pussy at the end of the day, no need to ever go back to Cartagena. Let all them dudes starve and the clubs dry up for all I care.
    If you or your group kept going to Delirium, Dolce or Space for 2 weeks straight and were pulling out multiple girls every night and getting short term hotels well that's advertising to everyone standing outside that you have money to give away, its worse if you happen to be buying bottles inside and they saw you do it. By your own words, you went to the clubs for 2 weeks straight, of course they know you by face after the 3rd night and expect some of that money to come their way. Touts trying to go into the club with you or trying to hop into your cab means you were attracting too much attention and they knew where you will be every night. Ideally, after the first 3 nights yourself or group should have collected enough numbers to have fresh girls for the remainder of the trip and move away from the clubs where the working girls are and move over to the Getsemani clubs where the touts aren't. The girls you were pulling out could have also suggested better places to party at where they aren't touts harassing you as well unless they were just there to do their business and leave to get more business.

    Let this trip be a learning experience on what not to do if you decide to return soon, on my first trip to Cartegena, big mistakes were made as I thought it would be the same a Sosua, I must of had "Plata gratis" stamped on my forehead because it was bad and this was pre covid. But now I'm chill, I take the fun back to the apartment with the girls and we have our fun. Out of a month-long trip I may hit Space or Dolce once a week, all other nights I tell the Chica, take me somewhere different. One nice spot was a restaurant down on the lake in El Laguito, there's also another one that popped up on the castle over the bridge, and the mall La Serrezuela cool spot at night and the 7 pm water jet show is a good time waster.

    Yea, them trannies be out here and they get their customers too LOL. Its funny, my friend and I was staying at an AirBB right next to Delirium and every night we would just be standing outside the door pulling chicas from the street as the walk by to go to the clubs. This tall black one with some big fake tits looking like Wendy Willams kept walking by and kept trying to talk to us and I would say "no hombres" or "Nosotrous no gustan pene" and they would laugh and walk off, but they kept circling and coming back to get shut down again and again.

    Your next trip will be better, second trip always is.

  4. #12882
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    You must look like a target for money and tips. I've had a few touts try to sell things but nothing as extreme as your experiences.
    Well duh LOL, the hecklers watched me take multiple girls out of the club each night for 2 weeks straight. Its sad to say, but the reality is worse than what I wrote and any single dude looking for pussy around there is going to experience it. These guys are clearly desperate. All you can do is just completely ignore them. I did and like I said, they still followed me into the club one night, I still had a dude jump in my cab and I had to argue with him to get him out. I still dealt with the beggars. A 6 ft tall black tranny even grabbed my friends junk one night, everyone watching got a chuckle as he freaked out LOL. The pussy is there, just a lot of shit to deal with and there is over half a dozen places I have been to where you don't deal with that shit. Hot pussy is hot pussy at the end of the day, no need to ever go back to Cartagena. Let all them dudes starve and the clubs dry up for all I care.

  5. #12881
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    I had kids jump on my carriage ride and ask for money. .
    JAJAJAJA.

    That's when they get you LOL. When you pay for something and are stationary that's their chance to pounce because they know you can't go anywhere. That's getting the cabanas at the beach, carriage rides, a window seat at a restaurant, and especially sitting outside at restaurants its constant "tengo hambre" all throughout your meal. I made so many mistakes on my first trip years ago, I'm still laughing at myself for doing certain things.

    Its best when I get a Colombiana from the barrios and she's shuts them down with some slang I make sure to see if they are available every time I arrive.

    Were all there to enjoy our vacation, not to be harassed LOL.

  6. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Is this a practice by hustlers in Cartagena?
    I can assure you it will, especially at Playa Hollywood.

    At the beach the massage ladies and trinket sellers will harass you the most. If you're on foot walking around, you can avoid but if your stationary it will be a nuisance.

    From a personal experience with the massage ladies, I'm on the beach sitting down waiting for food. Ladies comes by offers massage I tell them no, they insist on touching me, I tell them no, they proceed to put that sticky gel stuff on my legs, I still tell them no. This goes on for 10 minutes at a time. I've now learned from my chicas instead of saying "no tengo dinero" to say "no tengo plata" or "tengo mucho". Saying "no" or "no gracias" does not work. Another tactic is the runner who takes my order and brings me the food and drinks ill give them an extra 20 K and tell them keep all touts away from me while I'm sitting there.

    This is my experience from that beach at a stationary location.

    Now if your on foot in Centro you can keep it moving while either ignoring them or telling them no, sooner or later they will walk off. Sunglasses is good as it breaks eye contact. Some of these things you can easily get used to and dial it in as background noise.

  7. #12879
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    Nah, you just ignore them and they go away. Its just anytime you walk around them, they follow you around tying their hustle. They even whistle at each other letting the others know a potential customer is walking by, then the next guy comes up to you. The young kids will do their rap songs loudly in front of you and ask for a tip, some will ask for a beer. Guys will follow you into the club trying to be a guide, this is where I lost it and almost got into it. I am not allowing any man to follow me like that. I had a guy try to jump in my cab and be my guide, had to get into an argument with him and kick him out. I had kids jump on my carriage ride and ask for money. Its all just very very annoying stuff I don't deal with to this level anywhere else, even in Sosua it was not this bad. I really don't see myself ever returning to Cartagena. It's a shame because the historic district is really beautiful.

    I understand they are people, but I will not allow their problems to become mine, you cannot show them any level of kindness. They will see it as weakness and just try and further hustle money out of you.
    The situation is a lot worse post covid shutdown. I was there Jan 20 and then Jan 22. Must have been 4-5 times as many touts in 22. The people got hit hard by the tourism shutdown and are more desperate now. If it ever gets back to the way it was it is tolerable.

  8. #12878
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDavidson84  [View Original Post]
    Nah, you just ignore them and they go away. Its just anytime you walk around them, they follow you around tying their hustle. They even whistle at each other letting the others know a potential customer is walking by, then the next guy comes up to you. The young kids will do their rap songs loudly in front of you and ask for a tip, some will ask for a beer. Guys will follow you into the club trying to be a guide, this is where I lost it and almost got into it. I am not allowing any man to follow me like that. I had a guy try to jump in my cab and be my guide, had to get into an argument with him and kick him out. I had kids jump on my carriage ride and ask for money. Its all just very very annoying stuff I don't deal with to this level anywhere else, even in Sosua it was not this bad. I really don't see myself ever returning to Cartagena. It's a shame because the historic district is really beautiful.

    I understand they are people, but I will not allow their problems to become mine, you cannot show them any level of kindness. They will see it as weakness and just try and further hustle money out of you.
    You must look like a target for money and tips. I've had a few touts try to sell things but nothing as extreme as your experiences.

  9. #12877
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I have decided that all my post covid trips are to be on a beach. I have already done Tobago and Boca Chica. I have Jaco, Cancun and Cartagena in my sights. I have never been to Cartagena and have read about the persistence of the hustlers / touts. I have dealt with such people in my trips and have more or less succeeded in ignoring them. However, from my readings it seems that the hustlers / touts in Cartagena are probably the worst in the world. I sympathize with them as I understand that they are poor and just trying to earn a living. However, if they are not peddling something I want then I'm not interested and that has been my attitude everywhere I go. I can successfully navigate my way around them no matter how persistent they are; however, there is one thing I just cannot tolerate and would make me lose it and that is if I am touched by the tout while I am ignoring him. It has happened to me (though very rarely) and when it does I am challenged to the limit to control myself. I would not like to experience an occasion when the blood goes to my head and I react violently. Is this a practice by hustlers in Cartagena?
    Nah, you just ignore them and they go away. Its just anytime you walk around them, they follow you around tying their hustle. They even whistle at each other letting the others know a potential customer is walking by, then the next guy comes up to you. The young kids will do their rap songs loudly in front of you and ask for a tip, some will ask for a beer. Guys will follow you into the club trying to be a guide, this is where I lost it and almost got into it. I am not allowing any man to follow me like that. I had a guy try to jump in my cab and be my guide, had to get into an argument with him and kick him out. I had kids jump on my carriage ride and ask for money. Its all just very very annoying stuff I don't deal with to this level anywhere else, even in Sosua it was not this bad. I really don't see myself ever returning to Cartagena. It's a shame because the historic district is really beautiful.

    I understand they are people, but I will not allow their problems to become mine, you cannot show them any level of kindness. They will see it as weakness and just try and further hustle money out of you.

  10. #12876

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I have decided that all my post covid trips are to be on a beach. I have already done Tobago and Boca Chica. I have Jaco, Cancun and Cartagena in my sights. I have never been to Cartagena and have read about the persistence of the hustlers / touts. I have dealt with such people in my trips and have more or less succeeded in ignoring them. However, from my readings it seems that the hustlers / touts in Cartagena are probably the worst in the world. I sympathize with them as I understand that they are poor and just trying to earn a living. However, if they are not peddling something I want then I'm not interested and that has been my attitude everywhere I go. I can successfully navigate my way around them no matter how persistent they are; however, there is one thing I just cannot tolerate and would make me lose it and that is if I am touched by the tout while I am ignoring him. It has happened to me (though very rarely) and when it does I am challenged to the limit to control myself. I would not like to experience an occasion when the blood goes to my head and I react violently. Is this a practice by hustlers in Cartagena?
    How's tabogo for mongering? Its been on my list for a while now, Cartagena is fun, most likely on beach you will not be touched, but at night walking around clubs and such they are very aggressive and some can be very aggressive and touchy-feely and like you I hate it and it triggers me also to the point where like you can ruin your night! But you probably should not let it stop you from seeing a beautiful city, I used to love going their but been their done that, any information on tabogo will be very much appreciated! Stay safe travel fun bud!

  11. #12875
    I have decided that all my post covid trips are to be on a beach. I have already done Tobago and Boca Chica. I have Jaco, Cancun and Cartagena in my sights. I have never been to Cartagena and have read about the persistence of the hustlers / touts. I have dealt with such people in my trips and have more or less succeeded in ignoring them. However, from my readings it seems that the hustlers / touts in Cartagena are probably the worst in the world. I sympathize with them as I understand that they are poor and just trying to earn a living. However, if they are not peddling something I want then I'm not interested and that has been my attitude everywhere I go. I can successfully navigate my way around them no matter how persistent they are; however, there is one thing I just cannot tolerate and would make me lose it and that is if I am touched by the tout while I am ignoring him. It has happened to me (though very rarely) and when it does I am challenged to the limit to control myself. I would not like to experience an occasion when the blood goes to my head and I react violently. Is this a practice by hustlers in Cartagena?

  12. #12874

    Cartagena Report: Many Chicas, still not worth it.

    Cartagena has to be done right.

    Having to get a short time hotel every time you want to fuck is a pain in the ass and a hassle. Try to get a hotel that allows guests. This will also come at an expense, be prepared to pay higher rates for your room.

    The hecklers and beggars are at another level here. I won't return for several years as I have been to so many other places where you can find quality women without having to deal with the guys in Centro trying to get every last cent out of you. I came very close to having problems on a few occaisions because my pride got the better of me and I am a seasoned vet of the game. The last thing I want is an altercation in Colombia over nonsense, but these guys really push the limits. If you have a crew of several dudes you are with who can handle themselves, you will probably be left alone much more.

    People hate on Cartagena because of the so-called "Ballers" in the clubs, but they are not the problem. Not even close. It's just that the clubs get packed on the weekends and it's tough just to move around. That is the club scene in general. These guys are not doing anything to ruin the game in my view. Clubs are kinda slow Mon-Wed and the girls are all still there. Hit the clubs up mid week if that is your thing. The weekends, its too crowded to enjoy yourself.

    Heat: the fucking heat and humidity is high, be prepared.

    Cab Drivers: late night, they will start charging crazy rates and you will have to argue to get a normal price, during the day- 10 k gets you most places.

    Price: 400 k per hour, or 600 k multi hour. If a girl wants more, then she had a lot of customers that week and she can gamble the up sell. I did have one girl quote me 300 USD with an entire club full of girls who were going to start at 400 k, obviously I didn't accept her offer.

    Girls: a lot of girls who you can tell are full time pros, but there are some very beautiful girls available as well. You need to find what works for you and if you take your time, you will find it in Cartagena. I can't see how anyone could put Cartagena in their top 5 mongering spots. Many spots all over Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica are much better.

  13. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by DTrain228  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Cartagena for the first time Aug 27th to Sept 3rd. Anybody have any good contacts for chicas
    You really do not need any contacts for chicas before heading down to Cartagena. It is one of the places that ranks the world for the greatest concentration of pussy for sale. Probably in the top five in the western hemisphere. If you were to get contacts with some chicas before going down there you might even regret it: because after 10 pm or eleven 11 pm. When you walk the clock tower, Dolce Vita and Space are you will see enough chicas. My running opinion right now of Delirium gathered from reports is not good but more recent visiting members may have a differing opinion. There are so many woman that in my opinion if you start contacting chicas even before you arrive you are just going to be limiting your options. And in Cartagena there are too many options to want to be limiting them.

    It also depends on your style. For example you asked about "bottle service" - two reasons why I would not do that: first is the old colombain saying "no dar papaya" which literally translates to "don't give papaya" but means do not make yourself a target for thieves and one way that is done is making them envious by flaunting your money. I Know of at least one experienced monger who have gone to Dolce and partied like a rock star and had two super-model chicas promise to to a porn-star style Menage a trois then while one chica went downtown on the boy the other was taking him to the cleaners by taking all his stuff and leaving, soon then the one going down suddenly had to leave while the boy was stark naked and not yet been able to make sense of the situation. My point isn't that everyone who gets bottle service gets robbed so much as it is that these people are the opposite of impressed when we do get bottle service.

    Second reason is related to my style of mongering. The other reason I would not get bottle service, and for me this reason is even more practicle. I am searching for that near perfect chica everytime I go out, and I usually find her, so to that end my style is not to plant myself in one spot when I am in Dolce Vita. I cant make it happen sitting in one spot, I have to mover around to make it happen. If I sit in one spot I am just going to experience what happens to me. Because I have shrunk my world down to the perimeter if the table and also my choices. It is a choice between waiting to see what happens to me or staying up and mobile and making what happens to me a choice I make. My experience is that if I want to find that chica the checks off everything on my list like: Her looks, services I want, price point I willing to pay, - then I have to shop around and since Dolce Vita can be a crowded spot it can take time and effort just to get over to where the cutie is standing so I can negotiotiate and then often because that particular cutie does not check all the boxes then I have to go roving for the next target to negotiate with. If I am sitting at a table doing the bottle service thing then I am more likely to attract the wrong people to my table so I prefer to roam around and search for diamond I am looking for.

    My style is dependent on the reason I am there and that is to have the highest quality interaction with the chicas that I can but someone else may enjoy the ideal of having bottle service and then just a mediocre experience with a chica. The bottle service experierence to someone else may be as important to them a finding a quality chica is to me. So to each there own

  14. #12872
    Headed to Cartagena for the first time Aug 27th to Sept 3rd. Anybody have any good contacts for chicas or tour guides? Also how much is bottle service at LDV I hear its expensive?

  15. #12871
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Oaktown, I am not sure what you want. Bocagrande is the place most mongers go. Thing is the best beaches are not there but on the islands and the boats that go to them are actually closer to the second nice part of the city, Manga. That is where my apartment is. It is safe, quiet, and there are no touts. There are a few hotels but there are some nice condos and Airbnb's there. My favorite part of the hotels was just watching the pelicans do their dive bombing runs.

    I have not stayed at the Hilton which I heard was the best but at the Marriott, Intercontinental, and the Dann Cartagena. Of those, I liked the intercontinental the best, but the Marriott is guest friendly.

    My favorite restaurant in Cartagena was Di Silvio but I tried a new Italian place and liked it better. The name was Semolina, and it is in the Bocagrande Mall, and they have crazy quick service compared to the other restaurants I have gone to. Another real cool place to hang out and have food and drinks is Las Ramblas Mall. It is outside the city, and as Cartagena can be a little congested, this place is nice because it has plenty of space. Food, music, and drinks were also quite good out there. Persepolis in Bocagrande has good Persian food.

    San Felipe castle has amazing views and check it out at sunset. You will be blown away at the beauty on a nice night.

    Cartagena is a cool place but I would rank it fifth for mongering behind Bogota, Medellin, Cali, and Barranquilla. The women just wanted too much there IMO. I think the way you do Cartagena is to bring in a woman you like from another city, but that is just me.
    Finding the right girl, and then taking her on a vacation trip somewhere else works very well for me. Many good times. As I am going to Bogota in November, I might look into a side trip to Cartagena since I will, by then, better know the lay of the land.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 Sex Vacation
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape