The Velvet Room
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1967 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29497
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29497
    Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    Sure, not all these women are trafficked but many of them did not start traveling to prostitute themselves. Many of them thought they would be engineers, or nannies, or working in a restaurant etc.
    Then you have the ones that are all surgeried up that you can tell were not planning to be anyone's nanny!

  2. #29496
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnClayton  [View Original Post]
    My impression is that they are not "trafficked" to CR and Panama. They just go there to make more money. The same girl can get $100 for doing the same (or less) that she gets $30 for in Bogota or Cali. Besides, a lot of the girls who claim to be teachers or architects, really are teachers or architects. The other day I was talking to a (cute and smart as hell) 23 year old From Medellin who works as an au pair / nanny for a family down the street. She is a qualified, certified high school teacher and was making $600/ month at home. She's working here as a babysitter for a year because she makes much more -- and has been sending every cent home. Point is, nobody "trafficked" her.

    (of course, the whole time I was talking to her, I was thinking. Could I corrupt her somehow?
    Many of the Colombian chicas in Panama City and other places where they are prostituted are straight up trafficked. It's not dramatic where they show up in a cargo container off a dock somewhere. They are pressured into traveling to other countries by their boyfriends, or a family member. When they get there they are quickly given some scam where if they come up with a certain amount of money a lawyer will get them residency. This ends with them sitting at a table in some bar like Habanos with a foreigner negotiating sex.

    I know this because I've heard this story many times when I used to go to Panama City. Once I got to know the chica there was always some story of a light at the end of a tunnel after she was able to make a certain amount of dollars. Sometimes they even still believed what they were saying.

    Sure, not all these women are trafficked but many of them did not start traveling to prostitute themselves. Many of them thought they would be engineers, or nannies, or working in a restaurant etc.

  3. #29495
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Dunno what year that was, but if you allow for inflation, not much has changed.
    True that. But the quality was so much better back then. Now you go to the Centro casas you got 4-7's and with attitudes. LOL.

  4. #29494
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcfan77  [View Original Post]
    Funny you say that. When I first started mongering I went to Costa Rica. Jaco and San Jos to be exact. In Jaco almost all the providers were Colombianas. All hot and sexy. When I started asking what part of Colombia they were from. They all said Medellin. Mmmm. I was like let me go to the source. Later that year I took my first trip to Medellin. Back when the Casas were charging 30 k. Most of the casas had 8 - 10 stunners. Now how times have changed.
    Dunno what year that was, but if you allow for inflation, not much has changed.

  5. #29493
    Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    You mean Panama City and Costa Rica where they all get trafficked to.
    Not what I meant at all. CR, for instance, has always been a drop in the bucket relative to Colombia. Meanwhile, Lleras/Poblado and online have grown exponentially. From what I understand, the Del Rey has fallen off. Perhaps this is partly because the girls can make more money here locally than b4 if they hit the online and Poblado mongers from places like the USA.

  6. #29492
    Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    ...where they all get trafficked to.
    My impression is that they are not "trafficked" to CR and Panama. They just go there to make more money. The same girl can get $100 for doing the same (or less) that she gets $30 for in Bogota or Cali. Besides, a lot of the girls who claim to be teachers or architects, really are teachers or architects. The other day I was talking to a (cute and smart as hell) 23 year old From Medellin who works as an au pair / nanny for a family down the street. She is a qualified, certified high school teacher and was making $600/ month at home. She's working here as a babysitter for a year because she makes much more -- and has been sending every cent home. Point is, nobody "trafficked" her.

    (of course, the whole time I was talking to her, I was thinking. Could I corrupt her somehow?

  7. #29491
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmico  [View Original Post]
    The good old days before chicas had the option to make 100 times more online and in Lleras LOL.
    You mean Panama City and Costa Rica where they all get trafficked to.

  8. #29490

    This is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you can compare Cucuta to Medellin in regards to street pricing for Vzs. I have been in El Centro every day usually twice a day for the past month and have encountered and observed the following. I have seen on three different occasions a very fat hooker on the street beside the church yelling out full service sex for 10 K. I would not get near here with a ten foot pole. Lots of sacaleros (glue sniffers) will go for just about anything because there so high they don't know which way is up. Yesterday I interviewed a cute little thing but when I got close up, the stench of the glue was to much so I bailed. Lots and lots of plain jane girls go for 20 K in El Centro. That's the price usually quoted to the locals for the plain janes with the pricing going up to 30 K for the prettier ones. Believe it or not, the Colombians are being undercut by the Vzs in Medellin as I have been told by my regulars and they are pissed off about it as it is hurting their survival. These are regulars I have known for over a year, so it's not something I heard from one individual once. So if a local can get a Colombian for 20 K, and I can get that price, why is it so hard to believe that a Vz would go for less. The Vzs are all over Medellin literally begging for money. They are up and down Calle 10 in Poblado, at Metro Stations, in front of EXITO's, and in parks with signs begging and its very sad. I'm sure there are some other vets with EL Centro experience which can confirm what I am saying.
    And they work in groups. There are some very pretty ones in the parque.

    Botero and if you like them dark, tall, and with braids, you can't miss this group. The more time I spent in the park and near the church, the prices got cheaper and cheaper. So yes I believe the Vz are causing a down price in Centro! I will return at the end of May, but Bogota gets most of my time next trip. I like what I saw in Santa Fe! Pollo negro is out!

  9. #29489
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcfan77  [View Original Post]
    Back when the Casas were charging 30 k. Most of the casas had 8 - 10 stunners. Now how times have changed.
    The good old days before chicas had the option to make 100 times more online and in Lleras LOL.

  10. #29488
    Quote Originally Posted by HotelAl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I live in Hoston and the flight was long (8-9 hrs) and the airfare was getting really expensive. With the closing of Help disco, it kind of made me decide to take a break from Rio. I started going to Costa Rica, it was closer (3. 5 hrs) and cheaper. I saw a lot of ladies and did have a good time, but now I am bored and might be looking at Colombia. I like Monterrey, but the airfare can get expensive (1 HR flight). Funny thing, while I was waiting for a flight from San Jose I was on a gate next to a flight going to Bogota. Wow I saw nothing but beautiful women! I will be looking at a trip to Colombia soon.
    Funny you say that. When I first started mongering I went to Costa Rica. Jaco and San Josť to be exact. In Jaco almost all the providers were Colombianas. All hot and sexy. When I started asking what part of Colombia they were from. They all said Medellin. Mmmm. I was like let me go to the source. Later that year I took my first trip to Medellin. Back when the Casas were charging 30 k. Most of the casas had 8 - 10 stunners. Now how times have changed.

  11. #29487
    You might be right. I've had guys stay with me but every one has been someone I already met before on the plane, friends of friends...all different ways. I mean, sharing your home isn't for everyone. But I've been told I have a very cooperative personaly. But its still good to know the guy is cool. Agreable, not into anything too crazy and we are going to get along. One friend who stayed with me a few times, he has a novia that comes every day and sometimes cooks for all of us! Awesome! I have had other amigas say they will come and cook and clean for me whenever I want. LOL I tell, them I already have a cleaning lady. And they say, but let me do it and pay me what you pay her I need the money. Lately I have been saying more and more often, "I used to go out a lot but now I have a great place, great friends and I prefer to avoid the crowds, the prices, the commotion, the stress. Its cool to go out once in a while, but most of the time I like to invite people to my house because number one, I enjoy to cook! And number 2 I just find it much more comfortable.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Just the mention of HELP in Rio and my heart starts beating faster, and my 2 visits to SP and Rio were back in 2000 yep 19 years ago. The memories will be with me till the day I am on the other side of the ground.

    Must agree that if not for Poblado and Park Lleras 90% of the mongers would never come, sad but to each his own. I only go to Poblado when a friend pushes me there for a meal or have a drink.

    Same with the high end men's clubs, I never go BUT last night a Colombian amigo wanted to check out Fase Dos, so paid the 10 mil and went inside for an hour with him, this was my first return in about a year or more, and guess what I counted about 100 total hombres and 85 were gringos, and the plastic chicas were, I should say are, simply gross to me and an insult to my taste, no thank you. Well good I don't have to re-visit this shit hole for another year or two. Again IMHO.

    I have the same opine for Gustos and the FB chicas, no thanks, just over priced pussy, listen in, in decades past the tall man was married to a russian model so I don't need absolute beauty (perfectly symmetrical face) but rather the girl next door type which there are hordes of them here in Colombia that fit that bill perfectly.

    The Tall Man.

  12. #29486
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Other than an exception of the glue sniffing shanks in centro who need 10 or 15 mil for a another hit of glue this is a MYTH.

    A month ago I was in Cucuta and I heard the same from a Colombian part time street hooker, that you can get full sex at Park Mercedes in centro Cucuta for 5 MIL, yes 5 MIL, so I task her to show me, my god I would not stick your dick in that pussy and it was not 5 mil but rather 20 mil and not a peso less.

    Yes the venies are desperate but within reason.

    The Tall Man.
    I don't know how you can compare Cucuta to Medellin in regards to street pricing for Vzs. I have been in El Centro every day usually twice a day for the past month and have encountered and observed the following. I have seen on three different occasions a very fat hooker on the street beside the church yelling out full service sex for 10 K. I would not get near here with a ten foot pole. Lots of sacaleros (glue sniffers) will go for just about anything because there so high they don't know which way is up. Yesterday I interviewed a cute little thing but when I got close up, the stench of the glue was to much so I bailed. Lots and lots of plain jane girls go for 20 K in El Centro. That's the price usually quoted to the locals for the plain janes with the pricing going up to 30 K for the prettier ones. Believe it or not, the Colombians are being undercut by the Vzs in Medellin as I have been told by my regulars and they are pissed off about it as it is hurting their survival. These are regulars I have known for over a year, so it's not something I heard from one individual once. So if a local can get a Colombian for 20 K, and I can get that price, why is it so hard to believe that a Vz would go for less. The Vzs are all over Medellin literally begging for money. They are up and down Calle 10 in Poblado, at Metro Stations, in front of EXITO's, and in parks with signs begging and its very sad. I'm sure there are some other vets with EL Centro experience which can confirm what I am saying.

  13. #29485
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    It's not a myth about the 15 mil sex. Three of my Colombian regulars have confirmed this. However, I have no idea what these Vzs look like. I do know for a fact that the going rate for the Colombians can be as low as 20 K as I have been quoted this price by several of them, however they were not hotties.

    The Vzs are desperate in my opinion, and I can easily see them dropping their prices, especially the very plain ones to make money. Additionally, a Colombian should easily do better than a foreigner when it comes to pricing with them. So with that being said it might be very difficult for a foreigner to get a Vzs for 15 K. My experience with the Vzs in El Centro has been mixed. The nicer ones have quoted me 30 K which is the going rate for a nice Colombian on the streets. However a few quoted me 50 K and I just laughed at them and told them good luck.
    Other than an exception of the glue sniffing shanks in centro who need 10 or 15 mil for a another hit of glue this is a MYTH.

    A month ago I was in Cucuta and I heard the same from a Colombian part time street hooker, that you can get full sex at Park Mercedes in centro Cucuta for 5 MIL, yes 5 MIL, so I task her to show me, my god I would not stick your dick in that pussy and it was not 5 mil but rather 20 mil and not a peso less.

    Yes the venies are desperate but within reason.

    The Tall Man.

  14. #29484
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    There are many different types of mongers. Many of the Rio mongers were the same as the Sosua mongers. They could be on one block (Meia Pataca and Help - I remember getting on a flight and seeing a guy with more gold on than Mr. T. I told him not to go down to Rio with all of that jewelry. He said that is okay, I am going no further than Help.) and there would be as many chicks as they could handle for the rest of their lives. It was all point and click for them. I was giving chicks $25 for all night back then. When Help Disco closed, that area dried up for that style of mongering.

    Now the only place like that is Mab's at the other end of the beach and it is an old shell of how it was before. You can only find a hand full of chicks (some decent, most below decent) there late at night and many want too much money. The type of monger that learned how to speak Portuguese and/or had already ventured out to the places downtown or had learned to dig chicks up on the websites are still holding strong.

    Same thing with Medellin. Many mongers on this thread do not leave the Parque Lleras area of Poblado. If something happened and no more hookers could or would come to Poblado, many would just not go anymore, instead of learning Spanish, the ropes downtown, or other ways to find chicks. In short, when the point and click goes away, so do many of the mongers.

    Costa Rica has the Del Rey Hotel which is point and click. It also has Jaco. But I would not be caught dead paying those prices. Besides, many of the chicks are from different countries like DR and Colombia, and you know they did not travel to a different country to charge LESS money. I would rather go to the downtown casas that the locals go to. Same thing in Medellin. You got guys doing the gringo thing (Facebook and Gustos) and paying 5 to 10 times the price or guys going to the cheaper local spots and fucking the same girls for way less. It is all according to your style of mongering.
    Just the mention of HELP in Rio and my heart starts beating faster, and my 2 visits to SP and Rio were back in 2000 yep 19 years ago. The memories will be with me till the day I am on the other side of the ground.

    Must agree that if not for Poblado and Park Lleras 90% of the mongers would never come, sad but to each his own. I only go to Poblado when a friend pushes me there for a meal or have a drink.

    Same with the high end men's clubs, I never go BUT last night a Colombian amigo wanted to check out Fase Dos, so paid the 10 mil and went inside for an hour with him, this was my first return in about a year or more, and guess what I counted about 100 total hombres and 85 were gringos, and the plastic chicas were, I should say are, simply gross to me and an insult to my taste, no thank you. Well good I don't have to re-visit this shit hole for another year or two. Again IMHO.

    I have the same opine for Gustos and the FB chicas, no thanks, just over priced pussy, listen in, in decades past the tall man was married to a russian model so I don't need absolute beauty (perfectly symmetrical face) but rather the girl next door type which there are hordes of them here in Colombia that fit that bill perfectly.

    The Tall Man.

  15. #29483
    I wanted to edit my previous post but I waited more than 60 minutes to do so while I left the page open so I was unable to do so. So here it is...

    I have had a lot of good times in Poblado. With girls and guys who I consider my friends. A lot of people have their agenda. Recently having met some great peopl and restarting with some from the past, I want my key point to be the best moments were and are with people who I was able to build rapport, trust and respect. It could be in any part of Medellin. However, I'm not perfect either. Selfish? In reference to you guys here, I have often felt I was responsable for making what could be a boring time a GREAT time because of my help with translations, knowledge of the city new places, good food and attempts at avoiding problems, crowds, rip offs scams etc. And therefore felt underappreciated because a friend invited me out on their vacation. But ends up being a lot more expesive than I would normally do. So I guess "invite" is a grey area and since I am really uncomfortable and awkaward about asking someone to pay for my stuff I feel a little screwed. LOL. But because they invited me and we have good rapport I say yes when I should have said no or maybe, "I don't have the money for that right now. " I hope remembering to say this will help things go better for me financially in the future.

    Anyway. Those people with whom rapport seemed to come much faster and easier than others. Sometimes even instantly! Even though this board is about hooking up, having good times with good people are the situations and memories we try to create. We all know a complicated interracion within the first minutes. That is your signal to excuse yourself and move on. I guess if you can get past the first impressions, its not about money. Oh. And being in the middle, has also helped me learn better spanish LOL which gives me the advantage of confidence in other parts of the city I consider less touristy.

    Even though I know A LOT of what is said in this forum is B. S. , projections of what we imagine, hot air, people making provocations, and a lot of guys pretending to be someone else. I must remind myself because I FORGET that the subject matter is sensitive. I know most of the time I come here I am in alterred states and at times didn't even remember what I wrote, probably stressed out, tired or buzzed. For a long time, what started as just a distraction at home feeling lonely, has become an avenue to vent my own personal frustrations and simply to change my focus from other pressing real life issues as I am sure many others do. I get private messages and I respond with what I think people want to hear. Its a faceless community and it seems like more or less the same things get repeated and I just get desensitized because I want to think whoever is writing to me, I probably will never meet and they are just amped to go on vacation and the details arent really too important so I just say whatever even though my personal choices are different.

    Going forward, I know what is right and wrong and not simply what is convenient. Even though this forum is for sharing information and entertainment I have said things without thought that when looking back, I personally think have crossed some lines. Some of which I wish I could edit, correct or even take them back. Sooooo getting back on track with some actual useful information, let me recommend the Spanish language program, The Pimsler Approach, once again! I used to listen to those discs in my car. They are conversational and situational lessons. I had them memorized! (One of the best tools in my learning process of Spanish). Furthermore, as most people know but may not think about is that almost every barrio has a square with a church. These are great places to go, have a coffee and people watch. Floresta for example is a nice part of the city, not too out of the way and always has something going on in the park. Families, kids, dogs horse rides, and an interesting variety of foods and restaurants. Arepas stuffed with everything, burgers and hot dogs, fresh healthy juices for 2 - 3 mil that you would pay $7 in the states, You may be surprised. Paisas are extremely friendly and often initiate first contact beause they are curious about foreigners and they don't care if your Spanish is terrible. LOL Just as long as you seem relaxed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape