Top Damas

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    A car crash between two buses it's sick as fuck you all check it out for the same reason you all watch NASCAR to observe the chaos, todays' guilty pleasure.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_ozF0kV8M

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwM5glFtw
    WTF, was there no traffic lights?

  2. #316

    Another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

    A car crash between two buses it's sick as fuck you all check it out for the same reason you all watch NASCAR to observe the chaos, todays' guilty pleasure.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_ozF0kV8M

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwM5glFtw

  3. #315

    For those who say latin women are more.

    This is to all of you who have written me throughout the years claiming Latin women are more feminine, they are more submissive, they are from a culture that know how to please a man yada yada yada. These Latin women while they are more submissive and they do come from a culture that takes lead from a man if you are not keenly aware of female nature and know how to keep your own masculinity and have an attitude of zero tolerance with the opposite sex, the same problems you have in the US or western Europe with women over there are the same problems you will have with women in any other culture, female nature and hyper gamy will not change because of race, creed, philosophy or ethnicity.

    So allow me to show a clear example of what it's that I am talking about after my highly motivated rant here you have a woman in a domestic dispute she is claiming that he was going to hit her as you can see in the video Ecuadorian cops are there, but observe the level of anger, hostility and entitlement on the particular woman how is that any different, in female attitudes across women in the western hemisphere it's a good thing she went after a simp or beta males as they are now calling them.

    Doom signing off.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6iqkwrQcRE

  4. #314

    Example

    Her is an example of average.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.03.50.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.03.49.jpg‎  

  5. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloIm  [View Original Post]
    Have you banged any Ecuadorian Onlyfan thotties before? Those ones look badddd!
    No and even though I have certain connections to some of these women I would not entertain the notion for a simple reason, mathematics if some let's call them models is getting X amount of $$ for getting her pictures taken or performing some acts weather be it solo or with someone, then product why in the case of hooking up with them because of the clout factor is going to go up exponentially upwards, there is a site who I won't mention you would have to look back at my previous posts years ago they had TV presenters charging like 300 $ an hour to fuck the site I believe is gone however modern day clout and notoriety is now being IG model and only fans cam girls so yes they are gorgeous some of them however they would if given a chance charge a lot more and at least in the case of my particular economy I would not be willing to pay whatever amount was asked, when like I mentioned before you can get regular hook ups for 20 to 30 $ with somewhat cute or average girls. Besides some of the girls are not exactly dime pieces look at the girl that I am posting she is not exactly thin, that's not a bad thing but she has an ONLY FANS account, she is and average at best, however girls like her and many others who are now models in the site would charge high price even though she is overweight her price is going to go up.

  6. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    The infectious disease of hyper gamy and lack of opportunity has arrived in Ecuador, far be it from me to criticize the current generation of player however I will continue to ruthlessly roast them for being stupid. Here is a simple exercise of logic WHY would you pay 20 to 30 $ a month to a woman so that she can show skin or even put a cucumber up their ass or fuck their boyfriend / lover / sugar daddy or what not, when for a minim of at least 12 or 15 $ you can get an average woman suck you and fuck you, if you put a couple of more bucks and want to be risqu you can go bareback and get BBBJ if you take them to dinner might spend like 40-60 $ depending on her taste and you can go all the way YET some human males even though they have these options, have opted to pay to see naked pics or videos of them fucking other guys. This definitely does not make any sense to me but yet somehow there is now an economic ecosystem who support these hoes and is all financed by young men I can't see locals 40 or above who participate in this foolishness. However, some of them look good here are pics of local only fan THOTS.
    Have you banged any Ecuadorian Onlyfan thotties before? Those ones look badddd!

  7. #311
    I don't live in Ecuador but I would think the average Ecuadorian is too poor to pay for onlyfans. Whos target audience is lonely people with extra money aka Americans.

    Woman are always after men with the top money and looks, now its just easier. SA is the newest vehicle for this, if you have money you can get fake GFE from hotties.

    I guess the lesson for me is make more money and try to be in better shape and everything will become easier, the rest we can't control.

    If you are traveling for sex aka everyone on ISG then you are already in the top 1%.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Therein lies my commentary these are Ecuadorian men or rather young men who are sponsoring Ecuadorian THOTIANAS, if millennial men are doing these it certainly is an indication of a more rooted problem in the interactivity of heterosexual relations in this country. I am now starting to see more entitlement in the women who are all after the gigachad the problem is that men out here are broke so the spoils go to the top 1% financially or the top 5% physically that leaves the rest sexually frustrated, but to pay for a "connection" as you say having brothels and other freedoms does not make sense to me, don't get me wrong the operated females are awesome but you can get that, by picking a girl at club just have to be choosy I mean there are even fat girls in Ecuador only fans who are doing the MILF thing WTF.

  8. #310

    Doom speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingFossil  [View Original Post]
    Its prob from Americans who live in sex prison and beyond porn seek a connection, which only fans is about.

    If you live in a country where you can pay for sex easily only fans makes no sense.

    So can we legalize sex work in America already?
    Therein lies my commentary these are Ecuadorian men or rather young men who are sponsoring Ecuadorian THOTIANAS, if millennial men are doing these it certainly is an indication of a more rooted problem in the interactivity of heterosexual relations in this country. I am now starting to see more entitlement in the women who are all after the gigachad the problem is that men out here are broke so the spoils go to the top 1% financially or the top 5% physically that leaves the rest sexually frustrated, but to pay for a "connection" as you say having brothels and other freedoms does not make sense to me, don't get me wrong the operated females are awesome but you can get that, by picking a girl at club just have to be choosy I mean there are even fat girls in Ecuador only fans who are doing the MILF thing WTF.

  9. #309
    Its prob from Americans who live in sex prison and beyond porn seek a connection, which only fans is about.

    If you live in a country where you can pay for sex easily only fans makes no sense.

    So can we legalize sex work in America already?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    The infectious disease of hyper gamy and lack of opportunity has arrived in Ecuador, far be it from me to criticize the current generation of player however I will continue to ruthlessly roast them for being stupid. Here is a simple exercise of logic WHY would you pay 20 to 30 $ a month to a woman so that she can show skin or even put a cucumber up their ass or fuck their boyfriend / lover / sugar daddy or what not, when for a minim of at least 12 or 15 $ you can get an average woman suck you and fuck you, if you put a couple of more bucks and want to be risqu you can go bareback and get BBBJ if you take them to dinner might spend like 40-60 $ depending on her taste and you can go all the way YET some human males even though they have these options, have opted to pay to see naked pics or videos of them fucking other guys. This definitely does not make any sense to me but yet somehow there is now an economic ecosystem who support these hoes and is all financed by young men I can't see locals 40 or above who participate in this foolishness. However, some of them look good here are pics of local only fan THOTS.

  10. #308

    Only fans hass arrived in Ecuador.

    The infectious disease of hyper gamy and lack of opportunity has arrived in Ecuador, far be it from me to criticize the current generation of player however I will continue to ruthlessly roast them for being stupid. Here is a simple exercise of logic WHY would you pay 20 to 30 $ a month to a woman so that she can show skin or even put a cucumber up their ass or fuck their boyfriend / lover / sugar daddy or what not, when for a minim of at least 12 or 15 $ you can get an average woman suck you and fuck you, if you put a couple of more bucks and want to be risqué you can go bareback and get BBBJ if you take them to dinner might spend like 40-60 $ depending on her taste and you can go all the way YET some human males even though they have these options, have opted to pay to see naked pics or videos of them fucking other guys. This definitely does not make any sense to me but yet somehow there is now an economic ecosystem who support these hoes and is all financed by young men I can't see locals 40 or above who participate in this foolishness. However, some of them look good here are pics of local only fan THOTS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.02.44 (4).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.02.44 (3).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.02.44 (2).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.02.44 (1).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 13.02.44.jpeg‎  


  11. #307

    Doom speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloIm  [View Original Post]
    So how did he get into this walk of life?
    Who know he is quite a character, but he is good at his job the fact that he used to falsify papers to get illegals in the US probably put him in contact with weird people.

  12. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]

    The first video is my hommie alias the "pimp" he has presented me most of the girls that I fucked and posted in the Guayaquil board..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baZlPjlKTaE
    So how did he get into this walk of life?

  13. #305

    Doom stealing food

    I was out hanging out in Medellin resto bar it's located in 6 de marzo y cuenca, believe it or not the girl in the video is named Angelina and is the owner of the bar.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vct8wPQFeBc

  14. #304
    This is a short video of a dead volcano very much a tourist today.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmx0XlEjo8

  15. #303

    Highly motivated Videos of these lovely chaotic country I live in.

    In the first video, you can see the velocity in which some dumb ass motherfucking fucktards get robbed, on bicycle no less, so you players that are DMing about coming here pay attention when you are on the street you all. The second video some player gets fallowed from the motel with his side chick but the cucked hoe takes too long to confront the situation at the gas station the side chick intelligently plays to be a gas station worker and she apologizes to the husband for making a scene, I made a commentary on my channel about it watch and click like you all.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrLZLO-USI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWehMcSw_Tk

    Doom out.

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape