escort directory

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #302

    Doom now a Youtuber I guess

    General videos of diverse subjects which have occurred in this surprisingly eventful week.

    The first video is my hommie alias the "pimp" he has presented me most of the girls that I fucked and posted in the Guayaquil board, the fallowing video is from another friend who is a worker of mine he is from Galapagos, there is night life over there including a surprise visit by a sea lion on the town. A fire which made the rounds in the wassap groups as I was going for an interview in a car and a fire broke out north of Guayaquil which occurred on Thursday, it took 300 idiots I mean sorry fire fighters to put it out.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baZlPjlKTaE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFlCzttK6So

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB25CV5FnYs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K25X8KouDM

  2. #301

    Doom watching drama for afar.

    I went with one of my homeboys, to the world famous La Mansion night club and had to watch this dust up and my dogg took a video of it and there are two points that I have to make.

    First in the video that is attached to this report you can see that there are very little patrons in this establishments as well as very few customers, as you can see there are tables marked why? You may ask because of social distancing.

    Second point this video for those who have the ability to understand Spanish here is the scenario husband finds out that her girl works at a brothel, they have 1 kid together two things if you have a child together with a woman and you don't know that you woman is a hooker you are fucking stupid plain and simple, second of all the woman is mad at him why because he discovered her working in the club having sex with men for a living, in the dust up she revealed that "she was doing it for money" and he made the statement that he pays for everything weather that's true or not who knows, I will say this one more time for the record you can't make a hoe into a house wife I have seen far too many players fall in love with bitches, I get it western women are entitled they don't suck dick they are not feminine, the don't cook or clean, they don't take care of a man, but there is no way, that these particular type of women are any better look at the video really look at it, the lack of accountability the level of entitlement, here is this guy who clearly is a sucker but still working his ass off for minimum wage in Ecuador which is like almost 500 $ gives whatever is left of his salary to the woman and she is out there Thoting it up, this is hyper gamy at its finest. I feel sorry for the kid mom a hooker daddy a dumb ass yeah life has not started and already he has a great future.

    Maybe I will have a future as a relationship expert imagine me as a relationship advice expert LOL. It's your boy Doom be safe players.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N01sRm_n9NU&t=1s

  3. #300

    Doom a reporter?

    At least 79 inmates have been killed in simultaneous fights in four jails in Ecuador, one of the deadliest incidents in the country's prisons in years. The military and riot police have been deployed in an effort to quell the violence, which started on Tuesday, experts say the fights were prompted by a battle for control of the jails after a gang leader was killed in December, the number of dead is higher than the total of inmates killed in 2019 and 2020 combined. Early on Wednesday local time, prison authorities said the situation was now "under control", they updated the number of dead and said the violence had also engulfed a fourth jail, the deadliest incident happened in Turi prison, in the city of Cuenca, where 34 were killed. There were also fatalities in two prisons in the city of Guayaquil and in a jail in Latacunga. All of those killed were inmates, officials said.

    Relatives of inmates await news after the acts of violence experienced inside the Guayaquil prison, in Guayaquil, Ecuador, 23 February 2021, relatives of inmates gathered outside Guayaquil's jail in the hope of getting any news, the first reports of fights came in at about 09:00 local time on Tuesday, Mr Moncayo said tension had been running high since the killing in December of Jorge Luis Zambrano, the leader of the Choneros gang, Zambrano, alias Itch, was shot dead in a cafeteria just months after being released from jail, during his time in prison, he and his gang ran a lucrative smuggling, drug dealing and extortion ring which mainly but not exclusively operates inside Ecuador's jails.

    Soldier now stand guard outside a prison where inmates were killed during a riot that the government described as a concerted action by criminal organisations, in Guayaquil.

    Tuesday's deadly fights are thought to have been over who should replace Zambrano and were said to have been planned and highly organised, according to Interior Minister Patricio Pazmiņo.

    Over the past two years, the government has twice declared emergency measures in Ecuador's jails, in May 2019 when 10 inmates were killed within weeks, and in August 2020, when a key witness in a corruption case was murdered inside his cell.

    In other highly positive news apparently Ecuador is in the process of importing about a million vaccined from Pfizer corporation I guess they figure since they are good at getting old men erections they shoul be good at making vaccines.

    That's all folks in Looney toones voice.

    Doom out.

  4. #299

    Report from Jail madness

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Latest new from the prison riot that is going on in Guayaquil prisoners escaping going nuts just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72V732NC_uc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFKH5WtEXo
    To anyone who live in Ecuador or is an expat, there was a riot that started in 3 prisons simultaneously today in this country, after police took control and cleared the air there are at least 67 dead and 40 in critical care, not that the government gives a shit they certainly are not getting reelected so there is that. In other happy news apparently the autonomous cities can now independently buy COVID vaccines.

  5. #298

    Jail madness

    Latest new from the prison riot that is going on in Guayaquil prisoners escaping going nuts just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72V732NC_uc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFKH5WtEXo

  6. #297

    Doom meditates as I penetrate

    The other day I was doing my round with one of my "mosas" (mistress) to the unenlightened, she had some strange strain of the legendary Buddha's delight Kush from Argentina, as I was blazing the high amounts of THC as she was sucking my dick and epiphany came to me.

    In today's happy news, the electoral high council made an impactful decision first they will not do hand recount so whatever hope that Mr. Yaku had of winning the runoff election is out the window, so the election comes down to Arauz and Lazo, I have spoken ad museum about these two mother fuckers so I won't go into the details since you all want to know about where to fuck hookers and do multiple lines of cocaine through their pussies and assholes but I digress.

    I have my own personal politics, however whatever I believe is the best way to govern a society is different since my cultural background is different, and this culture is primitive so they will not get it anyways, however there is something to be said for stability something that this particular small Andean nation is notoriously NOT known for.

    DEMOCRACY or SEMI plutocracy which is what this country really is, came about after the end of a CIA sponsored Dictatorship that ruled the country till 1979 is really if you want to look at it this country is really 40 years old, if you look at the history in depth in these 40 years you had innumerable amount of coups, strikes and all sorts of highly unstable activities which do not lend itself to a well-run society, whoever win this election between a dictatorial left in the case of Arauz or Business US friendly right from Lasso they both will not rock the boat, they will continue their semi incompetent corrupt activities from the political leaning they belong to, the only wild card is if Yaku does protests but at least I will breathe a sigh of relief that neither my money food supply or pussy supply will not be affected.

    I will continue to fuck my fatty until another epiphany comes as I anally her, keep on fuckin players.

  7. #296

    Doom speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by PolyOrchid  [View Original Post]
    Was recently in Guayaquil and took the chance to meet Doombringer. Got to say, he's a straight up guy, knows the city, the scene, and will do you right if you meet him.

    I was impressed to read his take on the Ecuador election. He obviously has a good understanding of what's going on here and his analysis shows what a sharp guy he is, intellectually. But don't let that fool you: he's also a down to earth, very funny, and very cool guy.

    Thanks to you, Doom, for the help and friendship you extended to me while in your city.
    Well since we last saw each other, at least you will have good memories of Ecuador, I wish I had hope for the future, but I have been around Africa, middle east, and the defunct Yugoslavia I know all too well political and social instabilities and where they can lead, before Correa not that I am defending him we had 10 presidents in 10 years now that his semi dictatorship leadership is gone it appears that we are going to go back to the usual nonsense that goes on in this country, I am well prepared I have to refrigeration unit in case of food scarcity 1 have a functioning AR-15 several hundred rounds of ammunition, 3 9 mm along with dozen of clips I am a man of peace but I am highly intolerant of chaos or disturbances that will cause my pussy or food supply to dry up, I don't understand why we can't just have one big ass orgy and solve local problems in that manner, I just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

  8. #295

    A shout out to Doombringer

    Was recently in Guayaquil and took the chance to meet Doombringer. Got to say, he's a straight up guy, knows the city, the scene, and will do you right if you meet him.

    I was impressed to read his take on the Ecuador election. He obviously has a good understanding of what's going on here and his analysis shows what a sharp guy he is, intellectually. But don't let that fool you: he's also a down to earth, very funny, and very cool guy.

    Thanks to you, Doom, for the help and friendship you extended to me while in your city.

  9. #294

    Ecuador Elections. The madness continues

    Ecuador's National Electoral Council has suspended the recount in the first round of the presidential election requested by left-wing indigenous candidate Yaku Perez, who has alleged fraud denied him a place in the run-off.

    The count was put on hold after the five-member council could not reach a majority in favor of Perez's request after holding a vote late Tuesday, with two for, one against, one abstention and another absent. "This plenary session of the National Electoral Council, unfortunately, does not respond to the request, nor does it approve or deny the report presented in the technical area" on the request for a recount, council head said.

    Perez, a 51-year-old environmental lawyer, had formally submitted the request for a recount in 17 of the country's 24 provinces, the recount would involve about six million ballots, representing about 45 percent of Ecuador's registered voters, Perez won 19.38 percent of the vote in the February 7 election, just 33,000 votes behind his second-placed rival, right-wing former banker Guillermo Lasso, 65, who has also called for a recount, Economist Andres Arauz, a 36-year-old protege of former socialist president Rafael Correa, won 32.7 percent, which was not enough to win outright, and the race is now on to see who will face him in the April 11 run-off.

    Perez alleges there was fraud to keep him out of the run-off after he was narrowly displaced by Lasso from second to third place in the middle of the count. "They are not going to defeat us, they are not going to annihilate us, the resistance continues. Today (the electoral council) has just made a decision that is left in limbo," Perez, the son of farmworkers, said after the council's announcement. Indigenous groups supporting Perez have called for rallies on Wednesday and a March to Quito to denounce alleged electoral fraud against their candidate, incumbent President Lenin Moreno's term in office ends on May 24.

    After all these happy news what this really means is that another group of indigenous are about to start possible riots, on the one hand, we have the architect of Ecuador's dollarizations against the protege of Rafael Correa who is know to be corrupt as hell so start fucking smoke a blunt, do a line of cocaine in a girls pussy and otherwise just bust multiple nuts in different hoes because this shit is about to hit the fan, I shall be meditating on this issue as I concentrate myself on the nearest fatty and let the chaos blow over.

  10. #293

    Doom answers COVID price questions??

    This question was submitted by someone who I met on this site shout out to him however he is not the first one that has asked me this question which as you all know I make a habit of analyzing in depth. Brothels, spas, chongos, salsotecas and all establishments that have an affiliation with the sex industry in this country to THEM pussy is an appetizer, these people really make their money by selling alcohol or having them sells snack in the case of salsotecas / restaurants in red light and such, sex workers are independent contractors to them the do not work directly with the establishment otherwise they places would have to give them worker benefits and the girls would have to pay taxes, you see pussy is what attracts the customer base it's not however their source of income. As any industry it works by selling a product the better the product the better the service the more profits etc. However if that industry cannot make a profit by selling alcohol it creates a reverse incentive or a race to the bottom the best establishments cannot attract the best hookers because they do not have the client base to support them financially. So on paper it should be cheaper to get pussy however since the cannot ply their trade in establishments because of regularity reason I. E. COVID they have to "stay at home" now ounce you can get a hold of them since they are no longer fucking 10 20 guys a day maybe they are fucking 1 or 2 guys a day remember now the end customer the "john" is also hurting financially because of COVID these women have to adjust and charge 30 to 40 $ for their services because they have to pay for taxis and such and have to adjust to having to do more with less so prices stabilizing upwards not downwards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2.jpg‎  

  11. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloIm  [View Original Post]
    Do you take these girls out on date, or straight up arrange sex for money on Whatsapp?
    You can just arrange sex for money on WhatsApp. Obviously you don't want to be proposing sex for money to people who don't seem like likely candidates, but since I am in my mid-60's, usually women in their late teens or early twenties who like me on Tinder I'm looking for some kind of financial return rather than romance.

    I did take one woman on a straight date on Christmas Eve when I took her and her children, and her sister out to eat at a restaurant, as she was having hard times and had lost a job in the pharmacy and was selling water in the street. However I did not have sex with her. She had rented an SUV for $20 for the evening so that she could bring my kids without exposing them to covid, so I reimbursed her for that also.

    The employment situation is very bad because of the pandemic and there are lots of young women looking for opportunities to pick up extra cash.

    If you are in doubt, you say something in a what's up conversation like "You look like you would know how to please a man in bed" and if they respond enthusiastically then you are basically off to the races.

  12. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    I have been in Ecuador for a few months and in my opinion using Tinder is by far the easiest way to get attractive women, most of whom I would describe as semi-pros or friends with benefits. You just got to match with them in Tinder and then chat with them on WhatsApp and arrange to meet. You can probably get them cheaper, but there are very few that will turn down $50, and a lot of them are very attractive college girls.
    Do you take these girls out on date, or straight up arrange sex for money on Whatsapp?

  13. #290

    Election Madness 2021 (worst than US)

    The situation is getting more unstable by the minute thankfully it's a holiday but here is the situation the lead candidate has been caught receiving campaign contributions from a Colombian terrorist group named ELN so he might get suspended from the campaign in the runoff, Correa who did receive campaign from left wing guerrilla movements and narco traffickers as a candidate, is denying it so if the commission suspends the Arauz campaign expect some kind of violent reaction by its supporters.

  14. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    To anyone that is reading or listening to the board since I appear to be the only one that is writing here is an update oficial from the government today. It's in spanish so put it on the translator or read it.

    Cronograma de Reinicio de Actividades en Ecuador.

    - 12 de mayo: Apertura pequeos comercios talleres why concesionarios.

    - 23 de mayo: Apertura de LOS parques pblicos.

    - 25 de mayo: Apertura de servicios personales.

    - 26 de mayo: Apertura del trnsito nacional de la poblaciand.

    - 1 de junio: Apertura de cafeteras, restaurantes why bares.

    - 6 de junio: Apertura de centro de estudios (no quiere decir regreso de LOS alumnos a las aulas).

    - 7 de junio: Apertura de hoteles why alojamientos tursticos.

    - 19 de junio: Apertura del trnsito internacional de la poblaciand.
    This is a very good one DB. You've done a valiant sacrifice.

  15. #288

    Tinder in Ecuador

    I have been in Ecuador for a few months and in my opinion using Tinder is by far the easiest way to get attractive women, most of whom I would describe as semi-pros or friends with benefits. You just got to match with them in Tinder and then chat with them on WhatsApp and arrange to meet. You can probably get them cheaper, but there are very few that will turn down $50, and a lot of them are very attractive college girls.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape