https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Guayaquil

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by RamoneAustin  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound argumentative but every local I knew including my nobya at the time (who lives there) called it Trinipuerto. Anyways that area could be a little rough but I never had any problems walking around in Trinipuerto. I remember on New Years Eve / Day Trinipuerto looked kinda like a war zone when people burned those huge Papier-mch effigies for good luck. The only places that I can I remember where I partied was at the La Zona Rosa and at a club called Ibiza (Montaita north of Guayaquil being another fav).

    I thought all the stuck up rich folks came from Samborondand? Since you live there are you an Emelec or Bacelona fan? By the way I got all of my tattoos from LOS Angeles Tattoo in GYE (Flavio is great). Sorry I'm just rambling now. Anyways I had a good time in Guayaquil.
    Correction.

    It's Urdesa not La Zona Rosa and it's Samborondˇand.

  2. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by RamoneAustin  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound argumentative but every local I knew including my nobya at the time (who lives there) called it Trinipuerto. Anyways that area could be a little rough but I never had any problems walking around in Trinipuerto. I remember on New Years Eve / Day Trinipuerto looked kinda like a war zone when people burned those huge Papier-mch effigies for good luck. The only places that I can I remember where I partied was at the La Zona Rosa and at a club called Ibiza (Montaita north of Guayaquil being another fav).

    I thought all the stuck up rich folks came from Samborondand? Since you live there are you an Emelec or Bacelona fan? By the way I got all of my tattoos from LOS Angeles Tattoo in GYE (Flavio is great). Sorry I'm just rambling now. Anyways I had a good time in Guayaquil.
    Corrction.

    Not to sound argumentative but every local I knew including my nobya at the time (who lives there) called it Trinipuerto. Anyways that area could be a little rough but I never had any problems walking around in Trinipuerto. I remember on New Years Eve / Day Trinipuerto looked kinda like a war zone when people burned those huge Papier-mch effigies for good luck. The only places that I can I remember where I partied was at *Urdesa and at a club called Ibiza (Montaita north of Guayaquil being another fav).

    I thought all the stuck up rich folks came from *Samborondˇn? Since you live there are you an Emelec or Bacelona fan? By the way I got all of my tattoos from Los Angeles Tattoo in GYE (Flavio is great). Sorry I'm just rambling now. Anyways I had a good time in Guayaquil.

  3. #815

    Trinpuerto

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Trinipuerto is a chain of small ports on the island the correct name for this area is Isla Trinitaria, for some reaon this area is filled with black people they even have a neighborhood in this area called Nigeria weird but true.
    Not to sound argumentative but every local I knew including my nobya at the time (who lives there) called it Trinipuerto. Anyways that area could be a little rough but I never had any problems walking around in Trinipuerto. I remember on New Years Eve / Day Trinipuerto looked kinda like a war zone when people burned those huge Papier-mÔchÚ effigies for good luck. The only places that I can I remember where I partied was at the La Zona Rosa and at a club called Ibiza (Monta˝ita north of Guayaquil being another fav).

    I thought all the stuck up rich folks came from Samborondˇand? Since you live there are you an Emelec or Bacelona fan? By the way I got all of my tattoos from LOS Angeles Tattoo in GYE (Flavio is great). Sorry I'm just rambling now. Anyways I had a good time in Guayaquil.

  4. #814

    Puerto Azul

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Puerto Azul is old big and too far, but no P4 P all those supposedly high class women are too good to fuck good luck finding pussy over there but there are Spas in Ceibos.
    I just lived in Puerto Azul. My non pro was from Trinipuerto and I stayed in her family's house overnight many times. The only other place I got pussy was from El Gato by Florida Avenue. Never had any desire to get girls from any other place.

  5. #813

    Good grief

    Quote Originally Posted by RamoneAustin  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know that area very well. That was my 2nd home away from Puerto Azul.
    Puerto Azul is old big and too far, but no P4 P all those supposedly high class women are too good to fuck good luck finding pussy over there but there are Spas in Ceibos.

  6. #812

    Trinpuerto

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Trinipuerto is a chain of small ports on the island the correct name for this area is Isla Trinitaria, for some reaon this area is filled with black people they even have a neighborhood in this area called Nigeria weird but true.
    Yes I know that area very well. That was my 2nd home away from Puerto Azul.

  7. #811

    Isla Trinitaria

    Quote Originally Posted by RamoneAustin  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Trinipuerto?
    Trinipuerto is a chain of small ports on the island the correct name for this area is Isla Trinitaria, for some reaon this area is filled with black people they even have a neighborhood in this area called Nigeria weird but true.

  8. #810

    Trinpuerto?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    As locals may or not be aware there are many girls of African decent in a chain of islands bordering Guayaquil its still considered part of the city.
    Do you mean Trinipuerto?

  9. #809

    Eden Spa price war

    Wow this is new 10 session for half the price that's basically what the promo says a single session is $60 it seem like a bargain any thought guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2019-08-16 at 11.23.49.jpg‎  

  10. #808

    Eden Spa

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...083138126&z=18

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    I finally found the famous Eden Spa, man nothing but Colombian and Venezuelan girls there form 6-8 all lookers and $60 and hour cannot complain at all if anyone wants their number they need to PM me I cannot publish it site rules. I will link the location though. And a picture of the building many people get lost and I live here can't imagine other foreigners find it easily.

  11. #807

    Malecon doing tourism

    I can't get enough of this view Malecon in Guayaquil, real lookers hanging out there too. Too bad all of them are no for sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190804_142008.jpg‎   20190804_142119.jpg‎   20190804_142131.jpg‎   20190804_142136.jpg‎   20190804_142248.jpg‎  

    20190804_142256.jpg‎   20190804_142425.jpg‎   20190804_142443.jpg‎   20190804_142839.jpg‎  

  12. #806

    Eden Spa

    I finally found the famous Eden Spa, man nothing but Colombian and Venezuelan girls there form 6-8 all lookers and $60 and hour cannot complain at all if anyone wants their number they need to PM me I cannot publish it site rules. I will link the location though. And a picture of the building many people get lost and I live here can't imagine other foreigners find it easily.

    https://www.google.com/maps/@-2.1449403, -79.8929109,18 z?hl=en.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ebdfd1ac-a07c-4a25-9c16-1f2f1b1b09ee.jpg‎  

  13. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    As locals may or not be aware there are many girls of African decent in a chain of islands bordering Guayaquil its still considered part of the city.
    She is cute! I have no problem inviting her into my bed.

    The Tall Man.

  14. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    As locals may or not be aware there are many girls of African decent in a chain of islands bordering Guayaquil its still considered part of the city.
    More selfies; thanks.

  15. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    As locals may or not be aware there are many girls of African decent in a chain of islands bordering Guayaquil its still considered part of the city.
    Whoa! Freakin' cute! How did you hook up with her?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape