escort directory

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 388 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitNooby  [View Original Post]
    I quite literally just want to be near a beach with good food and the most beautiful women you can find.
    Sosua checks off all of the boxes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Go for the adventure!

  2. #5819
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitNooby  [View Original Post]
    My biggest concern with Blackbeard's was that it would just be easy.

    This is quite literally my first time out of the USA and first stab at mongering so I kind of have no real idea what to except.

    You mention Sosua on the weekend but I'm not much of a party goer these days, I'd much rather chill on a beach or by a pool than sit at a bar.
    I realize all that. But this is something in the mongering world that you need to experience. Not going to Sosua on the weekend would be like going to Paris and saying I am not into architecture so I do not want to see the Eiffel Tower. And remember this is coming from a guy that no longer likes Sosua. If it is your first time, it is something that you do not want to miss. All Blackbeard's is is a motel with a pool out in the middle of nowhere and a few chicks come there. It is not even kindergarten. It is more like a boring preschool. Sosua is vacation, beach, mongering, restaurants, bars. It is the total package that you need. Going to Blackbeard's is like going down to your local Motel 6 and telling 3 hookers to meet you there by the pool.

  3. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitNooby  [View Original Post]
    My biggest concern with Blackbeard's was that it would just be easy.

    This is quite literally my first time out of the USA and first stab at mongering so I kind of have no real idea what to except.

    You mention Sosua on the weekend but I'm not much of a party goer these days, I'd much rather chill on a beach or by a pool than sit at a bar. Though if you meant both of these things this would just reiterate how much of a nobody I am, lmao.

    I quite literally just want to be near a beach with good food and the most beautiful women you can find.

    I've got the time off and probably another week to buy my plane ticket, just a little lost on what to do, heh.
    You need the thrill of the chase. BB is nothing but a brothel. Fixed prices, fixed services. On the other hand Sosua is brimming with girls of all colors, shapes, sizes. You need to negotiate. Services may or may not be good. But you learn along the way.

    I generally do not like BB. I rent a car always which gives me the freedom. I am used to driving in lots of countries. Besides girls like to be with you while taking trips.

  4. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    The problem with that is you do not want to miss the weekend in Sosua. I would say head to Sosua from Friday until Monday, then Blackbeard's Monday until Wednesday (shit, really Monday until Tuesday), then whatever else. Once you sample Sosua (especially on the weekend) you may feel that Blackbeard's is a waste of time.
    My biggest concern with Blackbeard's was that it would just be easy.

    This is quite literally my first time out of the USA and first stab at mongering so I kind of have no real idea what to except.

    You mention Sosua on the weekend but I'm not much of a party goer these days, I'd much rather chill on a beach or by a pool than sit at a bar. Though if you meant both of these things this would just reiterate how much of a nobody I am, lmao.

    I quite literally just want to be near a beach with good food and the most beautiful women you can find.

    I've got the time off and probably another week to buy my plane ticket, just a little lost on what to do, heh.

  5. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitNooby  [View Original Post]
    I'll be there June 24th through July 3rd. Blackbeard's seems like a good starting location for a newbie like me so I plan to do my first weekend there and figure I'd leave the rest of the week open ended.
    The problem with that is you do not want to miss the weekend in Sosua. I would say head to Sosua from Friday until Monday, then Blackbeard's Monday until Wednesday (shit, really Monday until Tuesday), then whatever else. Once you sample Sosua (especially on the weekend) you may feel that Blackbeard's is a waste of time.

  6. #5815

    Figure out your style in the way you move and flow from there

    Quote Originally Posted by LegitNooby  [View Original Post]
    Heading to DR end of June, first time both mongering and leaving the USA. Planning to stay a few days at Blackbeard's then maybe Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, or even just another hotel in Sosua.

    I originally wanted to go to Colombia but I felt the DR might be a more. Relaxed location for a complete first timer such as myself.

    I've gotten tons and tons of safety tips from the guys on the Colombia boards so I think I at least have most of the basics down I would like some tips in regards to mongering however.

    I'll be there June 24th through July 3rd. Blackbeard's seems like a good starting location for a newbie like me so I plan to do my first weekend there and figure I'd leave the rest of the week open ended. If I like the girls there I'll stick around, if not maybe I'll go check out some other parts of the island. Is this a good plan or should I have a complete trip laid out ahead of time? Will I have problems finding a hotel there if I haven't reserved ahead of time?

    Where can I find the most beautiful girls? I hear of people using tinder / Dominican cupid. What about other sites like SA or mileroticos?

    As always any information is greatly appreciated!
    I highly recommend that you go and read "Grownmans Boom Boom room" thread. Him and the other OG Monger share and give there different perspective in how they move and operate in DR in general. Subcmdr just posted some great intel about the SU recently, with Mr. E and others chiming in. Reason I recommend that thread is so you can read their stories and start to get a since of how you ultimately wish to move and operate because alot of times theres no right or wrong answer. Some guys kill it online with the ladies and others like my self prefer face to face network with the ladies but it comes down to what work for you. Blackbeards is a cool start as its a can't miss spot but the full potiential lies all over the island. The cool thing about the north coast where blackbeard is at is that you have several small towns in under an hour where theres plenty of ladies everywhere. When you know for sure where youll want to be at after blackbeards I. E. Santo Domingo, punta cana. Boca chica, sosua, Caberette etc just go to the appropriate thread and ask the OG's in that thread what the best current spot to hit up and they'll help and guide you thru.

    But for now get more of a sense of style of how you want to move and operate. Computer love or face to face networking. All out hoes or semi pros that works and are just trying to make a little extra cash on the side. The 30 and under wham bam think you sir for your dinero young hunnies OR you want 35 and up woman thatll suck you dry and cook you a meal afterwards as she's not in a rush to leave. How long do you have in DR as well as your fleuncy in Spanish will dictate heavily in how you move in operate so keep that in mind.

    Definitely don't forget to write a report once you got your mojo in order. Its always nice to read a new person perspective of their adventures here in DR.

    Peace.

  7. #5814

    First timer tips

    Heading to DR end of June, first time both mongering and leaving the USA. Planning to stay a few days at Blackbeard's then maybe Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, or even just another hotel in Sosua.

    I originally wanted to go to Colombia but I felt the DR might be a more. Relaxed location for a complete first timer such as myself.

    I've gotten tons and tons of safety tips from the guys on the Colombia boards so I think I at least have most of the basics down I would like some tips in regards to mongering however.

    I'll be there June 24th through July 3rd. Blackbeard's seems like a good starting location for a newbie like me so I plan to do my first weekend there and figure I'd leave the rest of the week open ended. If I like the girls there I'll stick around, if not maybe I'll go check out some other parts of the island. Is this a good plan or should I have a complete trip laid out ahead of time? Will I have problems finding a hotel there if I haven't reserved ahead of time?

    Where can I find the most beautiful girls? I hear of people using tinder / Dominican cupid. What about other sites like SA or mileroticos?

    As always any information is greatly appreciated!

  8. #5813

    The Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

    "The family of a British author who was found dead close to her home in the Dominican Republic are hoping that a long-awaited trial will finally bring them answers. The body of Lindsay de Feliz, 64, was found in a shallow grave in the north-west of the country more than two years ago. Her husband of 14 years, Danilo Feliz Torres, his two sons and a fourth man are to stand trial accused of her murder. All have pleaded not guilty. Proceedings are set to begin on 16 February after many delays."

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...republic-trial

    Trial is currently scheduled to start May 9, 2022.

    Is Thailand the Dominican Republic?

  9. #5812

    There are a lot of places in the world that meet your criteria

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotPete  [View Original Post]
    Is the DR a place with comfortable (3-4 star) accommodations, plentiful good food and drink, compatriots, and affectionate women?
    But since you specifically asked about the DR. And since I have a bit of experience with living here I can say that in my opinion:

    It most certainly is!

    Punta Cana is my suggestion. If you want a more elegant environment to operate in. Otherwise as others have suggested the puta publos of Sosua and Boca Chica will serve your needs.

    Not that you asked, but my suggestion is that if you plan on spending that much time here: Learn Spanish. It will unlock an entirely different world for you and give you many more options. Besides science has shown that learning a language enhances the plasticity of the brain and can hold off the worse of the long term affects of aging on the brain.

  10. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotPete  [View Original Post]
    Being in a position to avoid many months of Midwest winter, I would welcome your thoughts. I'm, ideally seeking a place in the sun that I can lease from November through March that has a reasonable size English speaking expat community. I enjoy conversation but I speak very little Spanish and at my age (60's) it's slow learning. My plan is to come home only for Christmas.

    Is the DR a place with comfortable (3-4 star) accommodations, plentiful good food and drink, compatriots, and affectionate women?
    Sosua has a reasonable size English speaking ex pat community, a couple of nice beaches, and lots of restaurants, bars, and women.

  11. #5810

    Snowbirding

    Being in a position to avoid many months of Midwest winter, I would welcome your thoughts. I'm, ideally seeking a place in the sun that I can lease from November through March that has a reasonable size English speaking expat community. I enjoy conversation but I speak very little Spanish and at my age (60's) it's slow learning. My plan is to come home only for Christmas.

    Is the DR a place with comfortable (3-4 star) accommodations, plentiful good food and drink, compatriots, and affectionate women?

  12. #5809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam14  [View Original Post]
    Ahm. Com licena. ". I'm getting ready to lay my number on her and the fat woman with her starts yelling at me in Portuguese. I have no idea what she was saying, my guess is "you fucking scumbag Gringo, she's only 16".
    Funny. I was on Copacabana beach and saw this chick and her mom who were beach vendors. I went to the mom and asked permission to talk to her daughter and she cussed me the fuck out saying there were many hookers around if I wanted a girl. I said lady I am not looking for a hooker.

  13. #5808

    A man after my own heart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam14  [View Original Post]
    In Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda I managed to find someone to rent one of them workhorse things you see the locals on everywhere. In DR I did the same thing as in the Philippines, just walk into a dealer, handover about US $1,600 and ride away.

    Jaja. Well said amigo. In the Philippines no one's ever heard of the concept "right of way". There is no doubt whatsoever they will turn in front of you. But everything is in slow motion, they rarely get past 25 KPH. In DR they are better drivers but everything is a bit faster, but they probably will not turn in front of you. Just stay to the right and you'll probably live. In these places a general rule is just pretend like everything is a guided missile trying to kill you, including the road itself. And go slow. Thailand is easy but I have a friend that died because he was going way too fast as usual (we kept warning him) and he hit a dog. There, just drive slowly (cha cha noi). Vietnam is nuts because minimum speed is 120. But they're good drivers so there's hope. Africa, as you know, everything is ultra high speed too. Whenever you see an accident, usually everyone is dead. The car looks like a crushed beer cans. Furthermore, every vehicle comes as close to you as possible, and motorcycles might as well be invisible. They will literally run you in a ditch if they can. All bets are off, you just need good karma. Plus you're on this heavy ass funky contraption that's hard to maneuver. Highly unrecommended. But I love riding bikes, and it's the best way to get off the track and see shit you normally would never see. Great way to meet native chicks too, as you say, Trip.

    You should man, highly recommend. Every time I see something I like I slam on the brakes. Always have my number ready. But I can't recall any roadside strikes here in DR, but in the Philippines I got some of my best girlfriends trolling the squatter villages. In Kigali I was following some dirt road up the side of a mountain. I stopped because my fucking helmet kept falling off the back. I look up the side of the hill and there's this super cutie staring at me. 20 minutes later I'm inside her little house. Two days later, her friend who was even hotter than her was inside my house.

    Philippines, yes. But brace yourself to begin texting more than you ever thought humanly possible. Rio, no.

    Your mileage will vary of course but based on my extremely limited experience in Rio, I'the say that's likely where you'll end up. To be honest, those places aren't really my thing either. I was lucky to find someone sort of in the middle that kept me happy.

    Exactly, Mr E. And what you told me PM was exactly right. But again, only a couple months in only Centro, Copa and Ipanema, I'm barely qualified to comment. But I don't think it would even matter if I was conversational in Portuguese. And even if I was younger with a bodybuilder frame. It's not that these girls are snobby or bitchy, they simply don't seem all that interested. It's almost the opposite of Philippines. I never once had a gaggle of hot Brazilian teenagers dropping their pencils and falling over themselves giggling trying to talk to me. I still intend to write a report on that page. But unless you're like Mr E and already know a lot of chicks, you'll likely be door to door in 20 story office buildings. That is, when your fuckin jaw isn't dropping as you're roaming around the beach cities looking at all the mostly naked insane asses that you really want. In my experience I can get better regular chicks in DR than I can in Rio. But I'm conversational in Spanish at least. And here they seem more hungry for gringo (gringo money).



    Hear! Hear! That's one reason I like DR. That's still available here. Funny story: last year I turned out this Haitian chick. Her job was a salsa dancer, she made around 300 p per gig as I recall. After our first date she told me I was "mui cerca". Whatever. Because my hands were going up both sides of your ass in your little mini skirt? I said I like you but this is going to take way too long. She said well, I have a dream too. I said I know, blah blah blah. Husband, babies. She said no. I want to have my own business. I need $300 USD. If you wear a condom we can start shagging now. I just started laughing. You mean 300 divided by 10, right? And I don't even know what a condom is. I started to write a report here titled How To Talk To a Prostitute That Isn't a Prostitute. Long fuckin text conversation ensued with her getting pissed off. "If you're going to help someone you do it because you want to, not because you want pussy". I said I know! Jaja. If you're going to give someone pussy you do it because you want to, not because you want money! Anyway, she came to me a couple times but stopped because it was taking too long to get the only thing she really wanted. Anyhow, I text her up recently and said I'm coming back. I have a proposition for you. In America they're making $13 an hour for a regular job. I'll offer you that much if you want to come to me, you already know what I like. She said OK. So we'll see how that goes.

    That's hilarious man. "Happy anniversary Baby. We chose the wrong (right) spot. ".

    WTF is that? 🤔 If I have to use a rubber to shag someone, I don't need to shag them that bad.

    Not every one, but I like it dark. I was sitting in my favorite restaurant in Davao, Bon Apptit, and I saw Rosalie stressing out because it looked like they would be shut down. I like food too much so I barely made it the fuck out of there.

    That also. If I could get back into the Philippines, and not have to walk around in a goddamn space suit, I probably would. I have an awesome girlfriend there. If I could just paint her nipples black, that might be spicy enough. That's what I like about the DR, more of that nice chocolate color. If you can just go three sentences without them talking about money.



    That's funny shit man (pun intended). What if she's your girlfriend and she gets those grape looking things from that hole being stretched out? Sorry, I know this is the DR thread but this reminds me of one last story. In the DR I've met chicks in malls. I actually caught one following me once. I finally stopped her on her third pass and gave her my number. Anyway, was in Rio Sul Mall and I was behind this smokin cutie riding up the escalator. We got to the top and she went left so I purposely went right as to not look like I was following her. We finally met back around and I approached her. ". Ahm. Com licena. ". I'm getting ready to lay my number on her and the fat woman with her starts yelling at me in Portuguese. I have no idea what she was saying, my guess is "you fucking scumbag Gringo, she's only 16". But she damn sure looked like an adult to me. What cracked me up about it was I'm just thinking. Here these chicks are, getting fucked in the ass all the time, and I'm not even allowed to say Hello,? Jaja. WTF.
    I get it you're like me. Frankly I don't like to talk to working girls, I started with non pro's and that's been my specialty. I had a chick who wanted to be my GF who offered me her friend. The friend was too fat for me so I passed, besides I don't want chicas thinking they could bring me anything and I'll fuck it.

    Brazil is starting to look more meh to me even though I will probably still go. I was planning to stay in Juiz de Fora and go to Rio on weekends but again spolied by Africa and the DR and don't like places where it's hard to get a Mall Food court pick up. That's one of the downsides to Colombia in general harder to get Mall pussy.

    Did you buy the Motocycle? Is it really 1600?

  14. #5807

    Moved from Sosua thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    How did you rent the bike and how much did it cost?
    In Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda I managed to find someone to rent one of them workhorse things you see the locals on everywhere. In DR I did the same thing as in the Philippines, just walk into a dealer, handover about US $1,600 and ride away.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that. I am trying to go from a car to a tank and you are willing to be ass out on a bike with those crazy drivers and messed up roads.
    Jaja. Well said amigo. In the Philippines no one's ever heard of the concept "right of way". There is no doubt whatsoever they will turn in front of you. But everything is in slow motion, they rarely get past 25 KPH. In DR they are better drivers but everything is a bit faster, but they probably will not turn in front of you. Just stay to the right and you'll probably live. In these places a general rule is just pretend like everything is a guided missile trying to kill you, including the road itself. And go slow. Thailand is easy but I have a friend that died because he was going way too fast as usual (we kept warning him) and he hit a dog. There, just drive slowly (cha cha noi). Vietnam is nuts because minimum speed is 120. But they're good drivers so there's hope. Africa, as you know, everything is ultra high speed too. Whenever you see an accident, usually everyone is dead. The car looks like a crushed beer cans. Furthermore, every vehicle comes as close to you as possible, and motorcycles might as well be invisible. They will literally run you in a ditch if they can. All bets are off, you just need good karma. Plus you're on this heavy ass funky contraption that's hard to maneuver. Highly unrecommended. But I love riding bikes, and it's the best way to get off the track and see shit you normally would never see. Great way to meet native chicks too, as you say, Trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    .. I would love to cruise south or north coast towns trolling for pussy
    You should man, highly recommend. Every time I see something I like I slam on the brakes. Always have my number ready. But I can't recall any roadside strikes here in DR, but in the Philippines I got some of my best girlfriends trolling the squatter villages. In Kigali I was following some dirt road up the side of a mountain. I stopped because my fucking helmet kept falling off the back. I look up the side of the hill and there's this super cutie staring at me. 20 minutes later I'm inside her little house. Two days later, her friend who was even hotter than her was inside my house.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    Tell me about Rio and the Phillipines? ..,,,, in cities like Nairobi you can easily meet and shag a girl quite easily... My question is Rio like that?
    Philippines, yes. But brace yourself to begin texting more than you ever thought humanly possible. Rio, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    ..Frankly I will go to a Prive or a Terma but If I can't meet "non pro's" I don't want to go.
    Your mileage will vary of course but based on my extremely limited experience in Rio, I'the say that's likely where you'll end up. To be honest, those places aren't really my thing either. I was lucky to find someone sort of in the middle that kept me happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Don't cheat yourself. But your style of mongering is not really prevalent in Brazil. Chicks that are not actual hookers are in school and have jobs and have families that care so they are not out like that.
    Exactly, Mr E. And what you told me PM was exactly right. But again, only a couple months in only Centro, Copa and Ipanema, I'm barely qualified to comment. But I don't think it would even matter if I was conversational in Portuguese. And even if I was younger with a bodybuilder frame. It's not that these girls are snobby or bitchy, they simply don't seem all that interested. It's almost the opposite of Philippines. I never once had a gaggle of hot Brazilian teenagers dropping their pencils and falling over themselves giggling trying to talk to me. I still intend to write a report on that page. But unless you're like Mr E and already know a lot of chicks, you'll likely be door to door in 20 story office buildings. That is, when your fuckin jaw isn't dropping as you're roaming around the beach cities looking at all the mostly naked insane asses that you really want. In my experience I can get better regular chicks in DR than I can in Rio. But I'm conversational in Spanish at least. And here they seem more hungry for gringo (gringo money).

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    .Also I'm a budget monger spoiled by Africa I don't like to pay more than 35 bucks tops for pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Man of my own heart. I just don't see a need to pay that much.
    Hear! Hear! That's one reason I like DR. That's still available here. Funny story: last year I turned out this Haitian chick. Her job was a salsa dancer, she made around 300 p per gig as I recall. After our first date she told me I was "mui cerca". Whatever. Because my hands were going up both sides of your ass in your little mini skirt? I said I like you but this is going to take way too long. She said well, I have a dream too. I said I know, blah blah blah. Husband, babies. She said no. I want to have my own business. I need $300 USD. If you wear a condom we can start shagging now. I just started laughing. You mean 300 divided by 10, right? And I don't even know what a condom is. I started to write a report here titled How To Talk To a Prostitute That Isn't a Prostitute. Long fuckin text conversation ensued with her getting pissed off. "If you're going to help someone you do it because you want to, not because you want pussy". I said I know! Jaja. If you're going to give someone pussy you do it because you want to, not because you want money! Anyway, she came to me a couple times but stopped because it was taking too long to get the only thing she really wanted. Anyhow, I text her up recently and said I'm coming back. I have a proposition for you. In America they're making $13 an hour for a regular job. I'll offer you that much if you want to come to me, you already know what I like. She said OK. So we'll see how that goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    ..My first time in Brazil was 2001 and me and my wife's first anniversary trip. The morning we got back home I told her I did not want to be married anymore. .
    That's hilarious man. "Happy anniversary Baby. We chose the wrong (right) spot. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    Again full disclousure I don't wear condoms.
    WTF is that? 🤔 If I have to use a rubber to shag someone, I don't need to shag them that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    Finally why hopscotch from Phillipines to Brazil to DR? Are you a dude who kinda wants to fuck every girl you can?
    Not every one, but I like it dark. I was sitting in my favorite restaurant in Davao, Bon Apptit, and I saw Rosalie stressing out because it looked like they would be shut down. I like food too much so I barely made it the fuck out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    .. Variety is the spice of life.
    That also. If I could get back into the Philippines, and not have to walk around in a goddamn space suit, I probably would. I have an awesome girlfriend there. If I could just paint her nipples black, that might be spicy enough. That's what I like about the DR, more of that nice chocolate color. If you can just go three sentences without them talking about money.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Brazil was anal city. I'm not the biggest fan of anal but.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    ..My main girlfriend from Brazil was juat in the States with me for 3 weeks over New Years. All she wants to do is fuck in the ass. And I hate that shit. I told her that I am a straight guy that likes pussy.
    That's funny shit man (pun intended). What if she's your girlfriend and she gets those grape looking things from that hole being stretched out? Sorry, I know this is the DR thread but this reminds me of one last story. In the DR I've met chicks in malls. I actually caught one following me once. I finally stopped her on her third pass and gave her my number. Anyway, was in Rio Sul Mall and I was behind this smokin cutie riding up the escalator. We got to the top and she went left so I purposely went right as to not look like I was following her. We finally met back around and I approached her. ". Ahm. Com licena. ". I'm getting ready to lay my number on her and the fat woman with her starts yelling at me in Portuguese. I have no idea what she was saying, my guess is "you fucking scumbag Gringo, she's only 16". But she damn sure looked like an adult to me. What cracked me up about it was I'm just thinking. Here these chicks are, getting fucked in the ass all the time, and I'm not even allowed to say Hello,? Jaja. WTF.

  15. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Where do you plan on going in the car? Renting has gotten very expensive because it is now mandatory to get their insurance. Plus there were already exorbitant taxes. So whatever price you see for the car, double it. Next week in Santo Domingo a car is going to cost me $215 for 4 days, whereas I used to pay as low as $14 per day. So if there is really no place you had planned on needing to drive, then it is best to go with the taxi or Uber.
    I have lived in the DR for decades.

    I have 4 vehicles, and yet I use UBER more and more every week. For the most part, it works very well; only the occasional "Yo, I need more, that tariff is too low" which I ignore and let them cancel, I never do.

    When it does happen, it's usually because I live outside of Santo Domingo, which will probably not be an issue for most folks.

    UBER is the way to go. Taxi's are not as good, but acceptable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape