nightwish-group

Thread: Lisbon

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 236 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomWanderer  [View Original Post]
    So talked and texted to many girls during my stay but didn't meet someone every day. However I spend a lot of time lurking and hassling in the city so thought I going to share some of my thoughts gathered here.

    Many would say Brazil is the best place in the World for Anal. I would say it's true but more so for Americans. For Europeans it's a long trip and usually not something you do only for this explicit purpose. With that said Lisbon is the number one place in Europe, by far. And not surprisingly closely connected to Brazil..
    Firstly, thank you for your comprehensive feedback of your experiences, I agree Lisbon is a wonderful city full of beautiful garotas (including many Brazilians), and is easy for us in Europe to visit for a long week-end. But I'm not sure about your suggestion that Brazil is a long trip from Europe and more suitable for the American guys. Flight time to Rio or Sao Paulo from Europe is about 12 hours, Unless you fly from Miami (8 hours) is it much the same flight time from the rest of the States as flying from Europe.

    The big attraction with Brazil for me is the number of girls available and the prices for everything including the girls being less than half the rates in Europe including Portugal. It is easy to find a garota de programa locally well reviewed on http://www.gparena.net or http://forumcutuca.com for 150 Reals an hour including anal, that's less than 25 Euros at current exchange rates, Maybe that's why, as you say, the Brazilian girls make the trip to Lisbon or Miami for a couple of months at a time, follow the money.

    In addition in Brazil you have the Boates, Termas and Clinicas where you can see and talk to the girl that you like the look of and be sure of exactly what you are going to get before you commit.

    And then you also have the whole Brazil experience which is something special, so yes Lisbon (or Germany, Switzerland and Austria for the FKK clubs), for a week-end, but a longer trip I'll still head to Brazil.

  2. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by Carra2210  [View Original Post]
    I will be back in Lisbon for 3 weeks for work from the beginning of October.

    What I am looking for or what I want:

    A nice, long sensual erotic massage, maybe ending with girlfriend sex.

    What are your experiences over the last few weeks, who can combine the two well?

    I look forward to your answers and thank you in advance.
    Here is the link to the best reviewed massage spa that is known for covered vaginal sex and where BBBJ is standard (with many ladies doing CIM) as part of full service. This ISG thread has reviews.

    https://nuruspalisboa.com/?lang=en

    And one of the highest-rated ladies on the local review board for quality massage followed by oral sex and covered vaginal sex (she gets very good reviews for BBBJ and most reviews indicate that CIM is available) is supposed to return to a Lisbon in October. She has lots of great reviews on the local board but has no ISG reviews yet. You likely need to translate your WhatsApp message to her to Portuguese using Google Translate, which is easy to do. Her name is Lara Shulthz.

    https://www.classificadosx.net/pt/an...cetinha-aperta#group=galeria_224194&photo=224194.

    https://www.portuas.com/acompanhante...veite-id-eymds

  3. #3528
    I will be back in Lisbon for 3 weeks for work from the beginning of October.

    What I am looking for or what I want:

    A nice, long sensual erotic massage, maybe ending with girlfriend sex.

    What are your experiences over the last few weeks, who can combine the two well?

    I look forward to your answers and thank you in advance.

  4. #3527

    Intricate Reporting

    Brother that is some ground breaking reporting.

    Mellany is on my list and even I wanted to verify if she is worth the shot or is too busy to be preferred.

    But Looks like you can be a great partner to do some punting together.

    Appreciate the reporting I will try Mellany soon and will put a detailed FR soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomWanderer  [View Original Post]
    So talked and texted to many girls during my stay but didn't meet someone every day. However I spend a lot of time lurking and hassling in the city so thought I going to share some of my thoughts gathered here.

    Many would say Brazil is the best place in the World for Anal. I would say it's true but more so for Americans. For Europeans it's a long trip and usually not something you do only for this explicit purpose. With that said Lisbon is the number one place in Europe, by far. And not surprisingly closely connected to Brazil.

    Overall the level of service, nice personalities and independent feeling (many just do bursts for a couple of months) are all very high. Even when just randomly going for profiles they can turn out ok. In most countries in EU you would have a 100% rip-off chance.

    Kissing, CIM, Swallowing etc are common with the older MILFs and OWO is standard. Only 1 girls I texted with said she no longer does OWO. Rest never even mentioned it, just did it.

    One girls explained it like this. -"There are three types of hookers in Lisbon, A) Single mother or someone loosing their job, B) University Students C) Drug addicts" and I would say it feels very much true. In fact looking at "who knows who" the single moms / MILFs know each other, while the student I met certainly did not want to know anyone else. This also means it's naturally harder to find the student type since they are fewer (what I can see) and more discreet not mixing with any other group.

    Tinder / Badoo / SA.

    This area was very interesting. I paid for them all and put my target age to 18-22 years old and swiped like crazy for days while at the beach etc. The error is I should have done so weeks before I arrived.

    Turned out you can find severally profiles quickly taking the bait of 400 euro. But I then starting moving to lower numbers thinking (400 is a lot here and a bit too much). While it takes far longer to communicate with them because you can sense they are nervous and inexperienced. But many very open.

    So what happened was that I aligned a date with a 18 year old that looked incredible good (like a younger version of Swedish girl Bianca Ingrosso), super good skin, glistering hair, model like face etc for 300 euro. However in the morning the day we should meet for sex she texts saying her period just started. And asked if I was ok with that or not. And after much thinking I had to blow it off because it meant no licking or fiddling around there at all, while risking a huge mess at hotel AND Covid-19 on top of that. So just had to say no:

    All my time spend switching targets, setting up this one and now blowing it off last 2 days at my trip made it hard to recover and fix something before leaving. The ones I had turned down did not answer any more. This is a one shot deal and you better take it while it's hot.

    This is however something I will focus more on before coming next time. And really take the time 1-2 weeks before arriving. SA mostly overpriced offers and not something I will look at next time. Not worth it in Portugal I think.

    Drugs.

    You can still smoke weed pretty freely with respect to others. Noone cares and neither Police unless you are too offensive. Pink Street got some younger gypsies that do have good hash, decent low-grade cocaine but really clear MDMA crystals they are literally giving as samples.

    These guys have their stash in the electric boxes on the wall-sde of the bridge (road going over pink street). Warning though, very very jidderisch and you will have 2 vs1 selling everything they can. So be firm with your street-smart and if you are first-timer don't even think about Pink Street, remove the name from your brain.

    Older gypsies around all the Plazas and toursit streaks are just bafoons selling big wrapped balls of fake hasch. Not even CBD stuff. Looks real when wrapped but no smell at all. So easy to step away from. "Amsterdam" shops sell all kinds of CBD product openly.

    However best place for freelancing is Martim Moniz. The left road is littered with African gangs doing the same hassling as younger gypsies. It's not going to be good, a lot of fake Spice versions etc. Hasch is generally much better than weed sadly in Portugal.

    But they do sell some decent Skunk (darker weed, while the light green "weed" is spice) that is very dry and been hard packed (meaning in kilos / tons and smuggled from Africa). It's overpriced but if you don't really care about your 20 euro bills you can get a bunch of small bags and have enough for some days. Not going to be best stuff you ever smoked.

    Elephante Branco.

    While I never entered this place this time I lived not too far away. And many evenings I stood smoking weed outside observing everyone going in and out. Did so back and forth during my stay so gathered many hours watching, and frowning and the spectacle.

    One thing I noticed it's far fewer girls coming there, some very late (after 22.00) but most early (before 20.00). They are closing allegedly at 00.00 but never saw it close by that time. Most women have so much fake hair, nails and strong perfume they are more like a Diva than a nice girl you meet at a bar Especially the darker skinned women. Also in the week most girls come with same dress several days in a row. They simply can't afford too many expensive designer dresses (yes most have designer dress).

    Guy are lacking in week days and Saturday is by far the most visited day, almost a queue sometimes when several groups arrive at the same time. Most are young (max 30), pretty fit but rookie clothing with white t-shirts / shirts in the dark etc. Many have hoodies even, thought they would deny that. Most have street shoes.

    Very few leave with a girl what I seen, but again closing hours are profoundly obscure here. And you mostly see the typical scenario: A short guy in suit coming out mostly high on cocaine and happy as ever, holding 2 girls one by each side. While waiting for taxi the girls act like the typical cheerleader fraternity party mixed with hooker grinding ass at the dude. And all of that charade works on the dude of course. He certainly tried to look like the typical Finance guy, and you expect a Uber Black to roll up (I would done that) but then comes not a Uber at all, but he ordered a local cheap-assed-crap cab. And the illusion quickly melts away. Can't stop to wonder what the chances are he isn't even going to get to the sex part before these 2 girls pushed him (and themselves for free) into so much alcohol and cocaine he can barely speak.

    My plan was to make a visit the last Saturday of my trip. But seeing all of this during the weeks when I smoked weed outside made me realize it's not even worth it as a "study" or report haha. Maybe in another country and place it would be a fabulous establishment. Now it's the biggest pro-scene-rip-off machine in Lisbon. But kudos to the owner who probably is rich. Everyone regardless of wallet is better off elsewhere. Maybe only exception is if you want that all-in night with cocaine and crazy party at the hotel room with some girls that are expensive as fuck for a full night.

    Going to a roof-top bar now (they are counted as outside and hence no restriction of face-mask) you have tons of money-starved normal women. Pretty much the same game except the fraternity-party-style with a huge rip-off tab. Portuguese are the easiest in EU to approach in my opinion.

    Language.

    Many girls like Mellany (https://www.apartadox.com/Acompanhan...lany-4848.html) read my English message and never answered, 2 days later I asked again she read and no answer. A day after that suddenly she replies "Oi bebe nao falo ingles". If I sent translate text she answered but took 200 euro + cab for coming to hotel. And she said she worked near Roma Reiro station. Preferred incall.

    Reason I think they don' even bother translating themselves is because they don't have to. Every girls I met had their phone buzzing and calling all the time. Also on WhatsApp you can see most girls when they are online etc. Melanny is online basically every sharp hour. Probably full all the time.

    Therefore I never went with her. A bit pricy for mostly doing OWO and she can possible be a bit sloppy at service due to too many customers going for what looks to be a nice face. But someone else has to verify how she is.

    While Tinder / Badoo girls at 18-22 all seemed to have good basic English.

  5. #3526

    Random information

    So talked and texted to many girls during my stay but didn't meet someone every day. However I spend a lot of time lurking and hassling in the city so thought I going to share some of my thoughts gathered here.

    Many would say Brazil is the best place in the World for Anal. I would say it's true but more so for Americans. For Europeans it's a long trip and usually not something you do only for this explicit purpose. With that said Lisbon is the number one place in Europe, by far. And not surprisingly closely connected to Brazil.

    Overall the level of service, nice personalities and independent feeling (many just do bursts for a couple of months) are all very high. Even when just randomly going for profiles they can turn out ok. In most countries in EU you would have a 100% rip-off chance.

    Kissing, CIM, Swallowing etc are common with the older MILFs and OWO is standard. Only 1 girls I texted with said she no longer does OWO. Rest never even mentioned it, just did it.

    One girls explained it like this. -"There are three types of hookers in Lisbon, A) Single mother or someone loosing their job, B) University Students C) Drug addicts" and I would say it feels very much true. In fact looking at "who knows who" the single moms / MILFs know each other, while the student I met certainly did not want to know anyone else. This also means it's naturally harder to find the student type since they are fewer (what I can see) and more discreet not mixing with any other group.

    Tinder / Badoo / SA.

    This area was very interesting. I paid for them all and put my target age to 18-22 years old and swiped like crazy for days while at the beach etc. The error is I should have done so weeks before I arrived.

    Turned out you can find severally profiles quickly taking the bait of 400 euro. But I then starting moving to lower numbers thinking (400 is a lot here and a bit too much). While it takes far longer to communicate with them because you can sense they are nervous and inexperienced. But many very open.

    So what happened was that I aligned a date with a 18 year old that looked incredible good (like a younger version of Swedish girl Bianca Ingrosso), super good skin, glistering hair, model like face etc for 300 euro. However in the morning the day we should meet for sex she texts saying her period just started. And asked if I was ok with that or not. And after much thinking I had to blow it off because it meant no licking or fiddling around there at all, while risking a huge mess at hotel AND Covid-19 on top of that. So just had to say no:

    All my time spend switching targets, setting up this one and now blowing it off last 2 days at my trip made it hard to recover and fix something before leaving. The ones I had turned down did not answer any more. This is a one shot deal and you better take it while it's hot.

    This is however something I will focus more on before coming next time. And really take the time 1-2 weeks before arriving. SA mostly overpriced offers and not something I will look at next time. Not worth it in Portugal I think.

    Drugs.

    You can still smoke weed pretty freely with respect to others. Noone cares and neither Police unless you are too offensive. Pink Street got some younger gypsies that do have good hash, decent low-grade cocaine but really clear MDMA crystals they are literally giving as samples.

    These guys have their stash in the electric boxes on the wall-sde of the bridge (road going over pink street). Warning though, very very jidderisch and you will have 2 vs1 selling everything they can. So be firm with your street-smart and if you are first-timer don't even think about Pink Street, remove the name from your brain.

    Older gypsies around all the Plazas and toursit streaks are just bafoons selling big wrapped balls of fake hasch. Not even CBD stuff. Looks real when wrapped but no smell at all. So easy to step away from. "Amsterdam" shops sell all kinds of CBD product openly.

    However best place for freelancing is Martim Moniz. The left road is littered with African gangs doing the same hassling as younger gypsies. It's not going to be good, a lot of fake Spice versions etc. Hasch is generally much better than weed sadly in Portugal.

    But they do sell some decent Skunk (darker weed, while the light green "weed" is spice) that is very dry and been hard packed (meaning in kilos / tons and smuggled from Africa). It's overpriced but if you don't really care about your 20 euro bills you can get a bunch of small bags and have enough for some days. Not going to be best stuff you ever smoked.

    Elephante Branco.

    While I never entered this place this time I lived not too far away. And many evenings I stood smoking weed outside observing everyone going in and out. Did so back and forth during my stay so gathered many hours watching, and frowning and the spectacle.

    One thing I noticed it's far fewer girls coming there, some very late (after 22.00) but most early (before 20.00). They are closing allegedly at 00.00 but never saw it close by that time. Most women have so much fake hair, nails and strong perfume they are more like a Diva than a nice girl you meet at a bar Especially the darker skinned women. Also in the week most girls come with same dress several days in a row. They simply can't afford too many expensive designer dresses (yes most have designer dress).

    Guy are lacking in week days and Saturday is by far the most visited day, almost a queue sometimes when several groups arrive at the same time. Most are young (max 30), pretty fit but rookie clothing with white t-shirts / shirts in the dark etc. Many have hoodies even, thought they would deny that. Most have street shoes.

    Very few leave with a girl what I seen, but again closing hours are profoundly obscure here. And you mostly see the typical scenario: A short guy in suit coming out mostly high on cocaine and happy as ever, holding 2 girls one by each side. While waiting for taxi the girls act like the typical cheerleader fraternity party mixed with hooker grinding ass at the dude. And all of that charade works on the dude of course. He certainly tried to look like the typical Finance guy, and you expect a Uber Black to roll up (I would done that) but then comes not a Uber at all, but he ordered a local cheap-assed-crap cab. And the illusion quickly melts away. Can't stop to wonder what the chances are he isn't even going to get to the sex part before these 2 girls pushed him (and themselves for free) into so much alcohol and cocaine he can barely speak.

    My plan was to make a visit the last Saturday of my trip. But seeing all of this during the weeks when I smoked weed outside made me realize it's not even worth it as a "study" or report haha. Maybe in another country and place it would be a fabulous establishment. Now it's the biggest pro-scene-rip-off machine in Lisbon. But kudos to the owner who probably is rich. Everyone regardless of wallet is better off elsewhere. Maybe only exception is if you want that all-in night with cocaine and crazy party at the hotel room with some girls that are expensive as fuck for a full night.

    Going to a roof-top bar now (they are counted as outside and hence no restriction of face-mask) you have tons of money-starved normal women. Pretty much the same game except the fraternity-party-style with a huge rip-off tab. Portuguese are the easiest in EU to approach in my opinion.

    Language.

    Many girls like Mellany (https://www.apartadox.com/Acompanhan...lany-4848.html) read my English message and never answered, 2 days later I asked again she read and no answer. A day after that suddenly she replies "Oi bebe nao falo ingles". If I sent translate text she answered but took 200 euro + cab for coming to hotel. And she said she worked near Roma Reiro station. Preferred incall.

    Reason I think they don' even bother translating themselves is because they don't have to. Every girls I met had their phone buzzing and calling all the time. Also on WhatsApp you can see most girls when they are online etc. Melanny is online basically every sharp hour. Probably full all the time.

    Therefore I never went with her. A bit pricy for mostly doing OWO and she can possible be a bit sloppy at service due to too many customers going for what looks to be a nice face. But someone else has to verify how she is.

    While Tinder / Badoo girls at 18-22 all seemed to have good basic English.

  6. #3525

    Day six

    Leonor Oliveira (https://escortprivada.com/escort/leonor-oliveira/). Sofia Viana and another girl (Aurora Martins) both had sent me link to Leonor saying they didn't work right now "but here's my friend she will meet you". I never took it then because it could be a switch-bait, and I tend to stick to my guns and not let girls start controlling the outcome I never planned for.

    However my last late evening I planned to just smoke some weed I got left and chill. But then I thought I already had 150 euro in cash so why not just burn it while I can.

    Texting went easy and she were the only one arriving on time. Reason turned out when she works she drives around with her dogs in the parks while waiting for a customer the hours she work.

    Most probably her on the pics. She is tall as her height says (185) but also exactly as tight, slim and firm body / butt as on the pics. Much darker skin tan though but not too dark features. But very god skin and perky small teeny-boobs. She is maybe 30 ies to 40ies in age. Bigger nose with her "glabella" (google it) slightly raised, but a thin nose. Very much a woman like many others with some nice cloths, jeweler and perfume.

    I'm wildly guessing now, but I think she is slightly more available due to the fact she is 185 tall, looking at the Portuguese men they are usually 170-175 at best in my limited opinion.

    She were fresh and clean but not on the same level as Carla Chaves (crystal water clear), there were a little slight smell when licking her and she is very responsive and comes easily, but she gets too sensitive after coming that anal is not going to work!: O (Luckily she aborted before she came saying this).

    Otherwise a little bit more active but not really dominant, while Carla Chaves really is submissive by nature. Biggest problem for me now is that with condoms that the girl brings it hardly feels anything. And after so many meetings it just takes more to get into it.

    But again CIM + Swallow every drop not a problem! Really cleaned it up afterwards etc and with that you are always home safe in a meeting feeling it was good But wish I had more energy and feeling left to use her more to see what happen.

    Overall experience 6/10 - Stayed afterwards for a while like many others just chatting etc. Very friendly and nice person. Lisbon is truly blessed by a high level of "independent" that are kinda pros. But instead of being the girls you normally never see they are exactly the ones you can spot on Costa the Caparica in daytime playing with children, hanging-out. The ones you look at thinking "what if" when you see her butt.

  7. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomWanderer  [View Original Post]
    Vera (Local talent? So talked to a girl on other platforms that dropped she wanted to meet at my hotel for 150 euro. I searched all numbers on aportadox and privada without finding hers, or anyone looking even similar to her pics.

    She came like everyone else almost 30 min late and was her on the pics I had seen. But again a little bit more skinny-fatty than "slim" on pics. Most probably a mom and she were 32 but looked like 26. From the conversations we had I strongly think she is one of the girls having her market stand in weekends selling stuff she makes. And then do this for extra cash.

    Since I can't really link her, or show photos (since can't post non-pro photos that are public) I will be short.

    Decently fresh and clean in the holes and she said "even though many think my angel-face means you have to be gentle it's wrong, you can be strong with me and try and I will say no if necessary". Otherwise we had not agreed on any kind of service or even talked about sex in detail before..
    Thank you for your reports!

  8. #3523

    Day five

    Camila Machado (https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...camila-machado). So went into the deep blue sea to see what one would find more randomly and only another Machado seem to be reported before on this forum.

    Anal was a option as long as my little' John was not too big. When she arrived she did not have panties under her summer dress, high-heels and jewelry. Nice perfume. Morewoman than girl even though she clearly is not that old. Profile said 1. 55 in height and 21 years old but while texting she said she were 160 and 20 years old. She were closer to 160 (155 I would notice in height) and age maybe somewhere in the twenties.

    She is a student and the pics are most probably not hers because she is very keen on being anonymous. So won't say exactly what she studied etc. But has some tattoos and a little bit more fat on the stomach than the pics. Hair and features are dark, almost Italian looking. But for sure little and petite. Pretty fair sun kissed skin, small petite ass and a little bit flat hanging boobs (could be a sign of having a child).

    Lovely attitude from the start and she was really in to it. Deep-throating and CIM + Swallow was no problem here. She eagerly swallowed every drop. She were very clean both brushing her teeth before we started (and showered, changed to nice under wear) and afterwards, also using menthol. Very cuddly before and after, offering a massage afterwards (that were as bad as any girlfriend will ever give you haha). But again she felt a bit inexperienced at times with positions and rythm.

    Not a looker in the face, but a sweet student with nice style and very eager to please and nice to cuddle with.

    Overall experience strong 5/10 - If she would have looked a bit better and been a little more easy shifting around it would be another point for sure. I'm almost feeling a bit spoiled by now haha.

    (She also said there is a Christmas dinner party that the boss of the site arrange where "all hookers come together" in her own words, she thought this was strange and not something she would go to and show her face to everyone).

  9. #3522

    Day four

    Vera (Local talent? So talked to a girl on other platforms that dropped she wanted to meet at my hotel for 150 euro. I searched all numbers on aportadox and privada without finding hers, or anyone looking even similar to her pics.

    She came like everyone else almost 30 min late and was her on the pics I had seen. But again a little bit more skinny-fatty than "slim" on pics. Most probably a mom and she were 32 but looked like 26. From the conversations we had I strongly think she is one of the girls having her market stand in weekends selling stuff she makes. And then do this for extra cash.

    Since I can't really link her, or show photos (since can't post non-pro photos that are public) I will be short.

    Decently fresh and clean in the holes and she said "even though many think my angel-face means you have to be gentle it's wrong, you can be strong with me and try and I will say no if necessary". Otherwise we had not agreed on any kind of service or even talked about sex in detail before.

    Overall experience 4.5/10 - Nice girl but a bit inexperienced. If you want the more "innocent inexperienced" thing it can be a good bet though to try more independent ones.

  10. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterRochi  [View Original Post]
    I texted NURUspa before, they were telling me about some tantric massage, of the times you went there, do all the girls there fuck, or they just massage you?
    I'd RTFF. This questions been answered before already a few times.

  11. #3520
    Thanks for all the great reviews, RandomWanderer.

    I have been wondering about Sofia for a long time.

    Sounds like the locals who use EP and do reviews on the local board are missing out by not trying Carla Chaves.

  12. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterRochi  [View Original Post]
    I texted NURUspa before, they were telling me about some tantric massage, of the times you went there, do all the girls there fuck, or they just massage you?
    You have to be able to "jump the fence" a little bit in life, and meet people halfway.

    Portugal isn't like Germany. The laws in Portugal don't allow an establishment to put a Neon sign out that flashes "Sex Available Here".

    And when they respond to texts, they don't know who they are responding to.

    Every single review of the place on the local review board, and every single review of the place on ISG, says that covered full-service vaginal sex is available, and that BBBJ is a standard part of the sex, that many of the ladies are okay with CIM, and that a large percentage of the ladies also allow covered full-service anal sex. A poster here on ISG said that requesting the Relaxing Massage is a code for making sure they understand that you want sex.

    That encompasses at least fifty or more reviews between the local review board and ISG. Is that not enough for you?

  13. #3518

    Day three

    Sofia Viana (https://escortprivada.com/escort/sofia-viana/) responded immediately today that she could meet. One and a half hour later she arrives. (Everyone has had their own car so far so finding parking is usually taking another extra 20 min from the time you agreed on).

    Hard to say if it's her on the pics. The hair looks right but the body is pretty off generally. Her ass is smaller and less firm while she has a huge tattoo on her stomach. Generally she is a little skinny-fatty with a little curves (best I could describe haha). Her skin is very nice and tan, with a nice g-string tan.

    Personally I prefer a little bit more trained butt and body, but again personal preferences. Her looks are very much like a normal young mom in the 20'ies (more toward the 30 but unsure). Pretty cute in many angles and cute freckles around the nose. Her breasts are hanging due to children with pretty big gardens. But still has a lot of volume.

    Again very clean and fresh and very nice attitude. More a girl than a woman kinda, maybe because a bit younger looking than many others I have met. But there were no real perfume, jewelry, nice heels etc. She told me this is temporary for her because she divorced a while ago and have 2 kids. So she needed quick money for getting house, car and so on.

    After we were done also her brother called checking in on her. She told me he knew but was not very happy.

    She were much more eager in a natural way. Meaning she reacted more non-pro when you put a finger inside starting stimulating the g-spot while she were doing OWO. Things like that triggered her like crazy and she started deep throat, licking my balls and tried to go for my ass too (not my favorite haha).

    Not really submissive but not dominant either.

    I never asked for kissing but when we started she asked if it was OK and I said yes. That also made her engine running while stimulating her, just like a girlfriend would.

    Anal depends on size but she happily said "I will try my best". But I never went there for unknown reasons even though it was my plan. Never asked for CIM either because came in condom, which I preferred in the heat of the battle.

    Overall experience a solid 6/10.

    Would I repeat? Maybe but probably not. Will see how much time I get left for a repeat. Would it be higher points for others? Yes if you are looking for a nice GFE and are not too picky on body-shape / looks this can be a good bet. (Or if you just generally love younger moms with great attitude, she is still pretty tight inside.).

    If you live in Lisbon you can most probably work up a good relationship with her if you like each other. Surpassing that of a normal customer relationship. A very sweet person who deserves the best!

  14. #3517

    Do all the girls there fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubzyMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that sounds great and looks like your having a lot of fun. Your enjoying a great city minus the crowds that would be there this time of year.

    Thanks for the field reports. Peer reviewed reviews of other reviews and their data analysis are welcome and helpful but you definitely do also really need feet on the ground as well reporting back.

    Have you had a chance to hit the nuruspa that's been talked about in this thread? It's predominantly Brazilian girls and many who charge 200/ hour on apartadox you will find at the spa for 120. It's by the Reiro train station.

    Kama, thanks for the ground reports as well!
    I texted NURUspa before, they were telling me about some tantric massage, of the times you went there, do all the girls there fuck, or they just massage you?

  15. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to wear mask on a crowded street, would it be frowned upon?
    Absolutely not. Many people still have face-mask, even me sometimes because it's very hard to have it inside, even in Ubers, so sometimes it's just easier to keep it on for a while and you get used to it, even for a guy like me who wears one first time in my life.

    Would estimate 20-30% outside wears them, so majority does not. But everyone has one around their arm or in the pocket ready so no one cares at all about them.

    Also every bigger store usually have staff at entrance giving you hand sanitation alcohol before entering, even at Nike stores etc. So it's just very fresh and clean everywhere.

    And most importantly it hasn't impacted quality of life with the ladies. Apps such as Tinder / Happn / Badoo are very hot now. Think more people go online now to hook up. Just feels like tons of people there now and actual matching.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape