https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Zurich

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 312 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4670
    Because of the Fact that Aphro hires Models to make the 40 or 50 Women there look better. And if a Customer want's a Girl that he have seen on the Homepage, calls Aphrodisia for that specific Girl, they may give him another Girl maybe but not the real one which looks way better by the way.

  2. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    One can tell them, and be telling the truth, or at least close enough to the truth to pull it off.
    If you go to Aphrodisia on a Thursday at 7/8 pm, used to have around 50 girls with many sitting behind the bar, maybe around 20/30 now under covid, You should be the only guy with 100 eyes staring at You and half mouths smiling. Most difficult is to find a look who worth to spend 280, when I had more attractive looks in Germany than those I saw at Aphrodisia. You can also have some at Amesia for less expensive and my worst room at Amesia was with Tiffany from Aphro. Same like now at Globe where some girls who worked in Germany, at GT or Oase, for 50/30, many at Aphrodisia are at the end of their road started in Germany, for more expensive because this is Zurich, when some Swiss think this is better because this is more expensive, but most of guys visiting Aphro or Amesia, go for drinks for free, look at girls, chat, but don t go to room. Free entry and drinks at Aphro and Amelia, alcohol are to pay at Amesia.

  3. #4668

    Because

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahaba  [View Original Post]
    How would a provider in an FKK possibly know your financial status? It's a pretty level playing field.
    One can tell them, and be telling the truth, or at least close enough to the truth to pull it off.

  4. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by Djego44  [View Original Post]
    I heard the Rumor that in Aphrodisia only the richer People get the hotter babes.
    How would a provider in an FKK possibly know your financial status? It's a pretty level playing field.

  5. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by Djego44  [View Original Post]
    I heard the Rumor that in Aphrodisia only the richer People get the hotter babes.
    That's not true. I am not a 1%er but every time I've been to Aphrodisia I've gotten the girls I've wanted to including the most beautiful ones. I think it's more accurate to say the more you spend the more the girls will remember you and give good reports about you to the other girls. Management notice too.

    That's like in any club. I'm looking forward to the day I can go back to Aphro (and Globe).

    Any new 10's /11's? Amy or Sunny still there? How about Gloria?

  6. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    For exotism, Japanese Coco is back, but not attractive enough geisha image for my desire.
    At Amesia for Coco. Jap.

    I have pleasure with elegance of few looks there, much more exciting for my desire, and mystery to discover in room when they put off clothes, like with Lucia. This adds mystery, erotism and sensuality, like with a normal woman, rather than prostitutes images and behavior, I may be bored when I saw too many, when elegance and charm are rare, but much more attractive for me than pieces of meat.

  7. #4664
    For exotism, Japanese Coco is back, but not attractive enough geisha image for my desire.

  8. #4663
    Pleasure again at Amesia 1 week later, my eyes and mind enjoy there, seeing elegance of few natural beauties, I don't need 30, 1 or 2 are just enough for me, like Lucia who worked in Czech Republic, so had to work to higher her level, but got pleasure with a full natural beauty, from my good job. No Monika, but Ariel, Milana back and milky skin Carmen looks really cute. Also another one usually wearing elegant dresses. Staff girls are great. When ski Worldcup started today, will be perfect to watch, like on last winter. Ameia is a club for me, just bad point they increased girls rate, but they are flexible. When I was arriving, walking upstairs to warm up, polizei was going downstairs, they just controlled if club respect for hygiene, masks and checking, desk was relax just after control, asking me to call a number to check my phone, they didn't ask but I showed them my passport, no problem for me. Just wish for good foods like before, after covid. I prefer to pay 70 .

  9. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by Belbo  [View Original Post]
    Hi Siri,

    Can you share with us who was the lady who made you seemingly very happy? Do you remember the names of the 5 girls who caught your attention?
    Unfortunately, I was really bad, taking all my time recovering after a long speeding day, because I thought I had time until 3 am and I don't like to rush like a rabbit, but staff girls told me I had to go with a girl or leave the club at 11 pm. From my experiences at Amesia, if you like Romanians, if you look for love in bed with a elegant natural beauty with no silicon, nor tattooed, but looking like a normal charming woman you could meet in a bar, rather than really looking like a prostitute like most at Globe, when everyone should choose with own eyes, but Milana, Ariel and maybe Monika according to staff girls, for mine. I will return to improve because I was really too bad, but now I know and I know, even no more foods, but Amesia is a place with more elegance and chic for my eyes and brain, when I find beauties like on this visit, sometimes I didn't, than fuck factory brothels, I'm not excited to see girls on public exhibition or fucked in public, then I don't go with them, not my image of desirable women. I think you are local, so you can eat at home before and just give a visit for free when you can even have free drinks, then let your eyes and mind choose. And after 11 pm, I was not asked to pay for the room like at Globe which seem to ask 100 now, and for time with girl of course, when a bit more flexible at Amesia, even Kate and Joana. De also offered me time in room, Kate having to explain with desk.

  10. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    So happy to be back at Amesia, where my eyes and mind were happy to see elegant natural looks. You feel like in a bar where you see elegant beauties, 5 out of 20 girls for my eyes, I don't see so many at Globe, and then what a pleasure to feel desire, when since a while, I feel so bored by prostitutes images and behavior, when I saw too many girls failing like this, often leaving Globe with heavy full balls, even had great German rooms on this Summer there and it was same on my 2 visits at Aphrodisia where I didn't see a look worthing 280 , but other good point for my experience once more, girls decide how long time they want to make you pay and good once more for me. Bad point was, when I woke up at 6 am, worked, speeded to close to Luxembourg, nearly losing my driving licence, motorbikes French police telling: You pushed really fast, we needed to push full speed for a while to get you. I answered: but you have good motorbikes, BMW. After alcotest control which was 0 , we laughed, I told them I was just trying car Audi lend me while changing my engine, it was my lucky day they flashed me just at the beginning of acceleration, not full speed which was nearly 100 overspeed, or they might make me a present when I told them speed is my problem, after my first H3 E21, B35 E30 and my rodeo girl RS500 Cosworth for 25 years, bought crashed with broken engine, rebuilt with all my passion and love, big crashed again twice, expert told: she is finished, but I rebuilt with race techniques and pieces twice, changing engine coming from UK, but never alcohol nor drug, adrenaline is more efficient. Then, getting new engine, drove from Luxembourg to arrive close to Zurich at 9 pm, when I saw clubs close now again at 3 am. When looking at both tagesplan, I chose Amesia rather than Globe, very good choice for me, but my mistake was I took all my time to recover and letting my eyes enjoying, so rare. I didn't understand when bar close at 11 pm, You can't stay in lounge, but only take a girl to room, or leave the club, I wonder if same at Globe? So I went with a natural beauty with no silicon who came to me. Long time in business, but really lovely, even too wild for me while fucking. Wish Amesia casting will stay on this high level for my eyes, it was a real pleasure and less expensive than Globe for my experiences from what I get back from girls from how I treat them. Really pity no good foods, I enjoyed before.
    Hi Siri,

    Can you share with us who was the lady who made you seemingly very happy? Do you remember the names of the 5 girls who caught your attention?

  11. #4660

    Amesia

    So happy to be back at Amesia, where my eyes and mind were happy to see elegant natural looks. You feel like in a bar where you see elegant beauties, 5 out of 20 girls for my eyes, I don't see so many at Globe, and then what a pleasure to feel desire, when since a while, I feel so bored by prostitutes images and behavior, when I saw too many girls failing like this, often leaving Globe with heavy full balls, even had great German rooms on this Summer there and it was same on my 2 visits at Aphrodisia where I didn't see a look worthing 280 , but other good point for my experience once more, girls decide how long time they want to make you pay and good once more for me. Bad point was, when I woke up at 6 am, worked, speeded to close to Luxembourg, nearly losing my driving licence, motorbikes French police telling: You pushed really fast, we needed to push full speed for a while to get you. I answered: but you have good motorbikes, BMW. After alcotest control which was 0 , we laughed, I told them I was just trying car Audi lend me while changing my engine, it was my lucky day they flashed me just at the beginning of acceleration, not full speed which was nearly 100 overspeed, or they might make me a present when I told them speed is my problem, after my first H3 E21, B35 E30 and my rodeo girl RS500 Cosworth for 25 years, bought crashed with broken engine, rebuilt with all my passion and love, big crashed again twice, expert told: she is finished, but I rebuilt with race techniques and pieces twice, changing engine coming from UK, but never alcohol nor drug, adrenaline is more efficient. Then, getting new engine, drove from Luxembourg to arrive close to Zurich at 9 pm, when I saw clubs close now again at 3 am. When looking at both tagesplan, I chose Amesia rather than Globe, very good choice for me, but my mistake was I took all my time to recover and letting my eyes enjoying, so rare. I didn't understand when bar close at 11 pm, You can't stay in lounge, but only take a girl to room, or leave the club, I wonder if same at Globe? So I went with a natural beauty with no silicon who came to me. Long time in business, but really lovely, even too wild for me while fucking. Wish Amesia casting will stay on this high level for my eyes, it was a real pleasure and less expensive than Globe for my experiences from what I get back from girls from how I treat them. Really pity no good foods, I enjoyed before.

  12. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Amesia became more expensive on June for girls rate, when about same than Globe before confined. Then, casting fell because so slow business until evening / night, and now closing at 11 pm.
    Are Amesia and Aphrodisia now allowed to open later than 11 pm? When looking at both tagesplan. Then could be after Globe restaurant.

  13. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by KombatWombat  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the food was better than Globe although I felt a bit out of place having a meal in a small bar setting. The below-par food at Globe is definitely my biggest complaint about that club.

    I am not sure what I paid when I went there this time last year however I think it was about the same as Globe. I just looked at the current prices advertised on their website and it does seem a bit too high.

    It is still much lower than Aphrodisia though. Also, it still seems a reasonable option compared to Globe if you want a couple of drinks and a quick half hour session. This is pretty much the comment I made in my last post which still holds true.

    However, If you are wanting longer sessions and / or multiple sessions, Globe is a better option.
    Amesia became more expensive on June for girls rate, when about same than Globe before confined. Then, casting fell because so slow business until evening / night, and now closing at 11 pm.

  14. #4657

    Asian ladies?

    Hey guys,

    I'm new in Zurich area. I have a big fetish on Asian ladies (especially Filipinas), so do you know where can I find any Asian ladies, or much better some Asian massage parlor who offers happy ending?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #4656
    Yes, the food was better than Globe although I felt a bit out of place having a meal in a small bar setting. The below-par food at Globe is definitely my biggest complaint about that club.

    I am not sure what I paid when I went there this time last year however I think it was about the same as Globe. I just looked at the current prices advertised on their website and it does seem a bit too high.

    It is still much lower than Aphrodisia though. Also, it still seems a reasonable option compared to Globe if you want a couple of drinks and a quick half hour session. This is pretty much the comment I made in my last post which still holds true.

    However, If you are wanting longer sessions and / or multiple sessions, Globe is a better option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape