Top Damas

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 22269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22014
    Quote Originally Posted by SprKiev21  [View Original Post]
    High-End Escorts.

    Well, if you're not limited on budget than this could be a good option for you to fuck a real Ukrainian beauty. And it's true. By using these resources, you can easily hit 7/8/9 and even 10. However: Expect the big hit to your wallet. In my experience: 7 from $500, 8 from $600, 9 from $800. Normally meeting lasts 2 hours or more (if you like "dinner-dates" than you pay double). I'm personally not a big fan of dinner-dates, actually once in a while I go out but only with girls I've known for some time. And my personal preference #1 Date #2 Dinner as I don't like to fuck with my stomach full. So, anyways: There are few resources available for these types of arrangements: it's OMG and MensKiev Both are pre-paid services and will require your credit card but don't worry) they are perfectly legit. OMG will actually refund your payment if for whatever reason the girl you contacted did not get back to you. This time I've used menskiev once and met a very nice lady. Paid $500 but had a very good time.
    Dear SprKiev21,

    It seems you are an expert in girl hunting in Ukraine. I really appreciate your experience, and I have learned much from your posts. I will be in Kiev at this weekend for two nights only. My time is limited but my budget is not. My pocket is deep, and I can even pay $1.000 for an amazing girl.

    My plan is spending some time in strip clubs. I would prefer to take a girl out but it's not necessary. I like to touch and play with beautiful girls preferably big natural boobs during a private dance. At this point, apart from princess (I read your positive review about it) which strip clubs would you recommend? My first criterion is the quality of the girls no matter take out option is possible or not. I can visit two clubs for each night I guess. Would you rate these strip clubs by number 1-10? I will go to the top four clubs you will recommend.

    Princess.

    Rio.

    Paradise Cabaret.

    Rhino at Lesi.

    Rhino at Solmenka.

    Scarlette.

    Dolls.

    Harem.

    Secondly, after enjoying the best strip clubs, I will try to take the best girl out. If it doesn't work I will call a high-end escort from OMG or Menskiev.

    Urgently need your advice. Thank you.

  2. #22013
    I hear you Bro. I've been using GIA periodically since 2012 and never had issues. I mean most of the girls obviously not the best looking but punctual and provided professional services so I had always booked with confidence. However;- on my latest business trip to Kiev I had extremely negative experience with ARINA and would highly suggest everyone to stay away from this girl. When I met her she looked very different from pictures on the website. I mean it was her but the pictures are heavily photo-shopped. In reality she's very skinny with average looking "foxy" face and small tits (size 0). That was definitely a red flag for me and I should have send her back. But I was drunk and horny so.

    I had envied her anyways hoping for the good services and that was a huuuge mistake. As soon as she entered she grabbed cash from table and started to ask me tones of questions. I'm a polite guy even when I drink more than normal but after 15 minutes of chitchatting I told her (politely) to shut-up and go take a shower. So she spent another 15 minutes in shower while I was getting really enjoyed. Finally she got out and said "I really apologize that my travel to shower took so long. I just needed to do some additional make up to look the best for you " ! So 1/2 hour wasted into nowhere. I just asked her to get in the bad hoping that the rest of this "date" will work out, but instead.

    Of getting down to business she started telling me things like. "I don't like to be touched here and there. " and so on and as a result I got turned off completely and asked her to leave which she did in split second not even apologizing for ruining my day. So anyways I've been used this agency in the past and have never seen something like this. Extremely negative lesson to remember. I would rather flashed $200 into the toilet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a good client of escort. Vc, gia or whatever since 2014, I've had gia girls for three days, one day, two days, 6 hours 3 hours, and 10 hours and for the most part all satisfactory. As a result of what happened today, I'll never patronize this agency again. One of the higher price girls came to me today, for 10 hours, she walks in counts the money, and I offer tea, then she takes a chuck of cheese from her purse and places it on a plate and eats it while drinking her tea, and of course a lot of texting, I sat for 35 minutes and watched her eat her cheese and drink her tea, I told her to put her phone away and come to me, I hugged her for a minute and then she said she needs to shower, 5 minutes later she returns, I took her towel off, we rolled on the bed for 5 minutes, she didn't want to kiss, I told her that the site indicates she kisses, she didn't want to..

  3. #22012

    Meet up or chat

    Who's still awake and unable to sleep? I'm in the center and I wouldn't mind going out and drinking some coffee with someone on here. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

  4. #22011
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a good client of escort. Vc, gia or whatever since 2014, I've had gia girls for three days, one day, two days, 6 hours 3 hours, and 10 hours and for the most part all satisfactory. As a result of what happened today, I'll never patronize this agency again. One of the higher price girls came to me today, for 10 hours, she walks in counts the money, and I offer tea, then she takes a chuck of cheese from her purse and places it on a plate and eats it while drinking her tea, and of course a lot of texting, I sat for 35 minutes and watched her eat her cheese and drink her tea, I told her to put her phone away and come to me, I hugged her for a minute and then she said she needs to shower, 5 minutes later she returns, I took her towel off, we rolled on the bed for 5 minutes, she didn't want to kiss, I told her that the site indicates she kisses, she didn't want to. I told her to leave, she contact her manager and I explained the situation, he said pay her for an hour 250 dollars, she was in my flat for 45 minutes, for the first 30 minutes I watched her eat her cheese and text, following a shower we rolled around on the bed for 5 minutes, no sex at all, and I had to give her 250 dollars for all this aggravation, never will I ever contact this agency again.

    I arrived in Kiev after pending 40 days in Dnipro, my regular in that city was a very attractive 19 year old from a agency in Dnipro, for 2000 UAH the service I received from her was so much better.
    I've used Gia every now and then over years, but I don't remember having big problems like this. Knowing the bad attitude of some of the dispatchers, however, I'm not so surprise to hear this.

    But what seems to be more surprising is that she returned hundreds of dollars??? A quick research shows 10 hours at Gia would be somewhere between 800 and 1200 USD.

    Would you mind sharing the name of the girl so we can all avoid?

  5. #22010
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a good client of escort. Vc, gia or whatever since 2014, I've had gia girls for three days, one day, two days, 6 hours 3 hours, and 10 hours and for the most part all satisfactory. As a result of what happened today, I'll never patronize this agency again...
    Ouch! Indeed once in awhile the girls show up with an attitude and no desire to honor their obligations.

    Would you mind sharing, when was the last long enough period of time that you had more or less acceptable service from GIA and its spin-off?

    With rare exceptions I was quite happy with GIA in September-December 2016. My last order was in November 2017. Great hard working girl, I paid 1 hour to GIA in the very beginning, and after confirming the girl is responsive to my advances. I extended by paying to her directly for 10 more hours. BBBJ, DATY, great DFK, sensual in missionary, she also loved cow girl riding.

    Then in May 2018 original GIA got busted by police for certain reasons, mentioned here before. Girls got scared, as police had their passport copies and investigators were harassing the girls. GIA re-emerged as KEC (Kiev Escort Club) later in the Summer of 2018 under different management, and AFAIK much lower quality of service. I am still in contact with four girls that used to work for original GIA, and am wondering if indeed you had good times under new management.

    Their HR has a separate Russian website looking for girls. Same concept as before.

    There is another Viber based agency providing higher level ladies for reasonable prices, and I had great luck. They were sourced just like GIA, - not from an apartment base, where one can fuck them if so desired, but rather directly from girls own residence.

    Then one of the girls showed up smoking, swearing, and yes she was the same as in photoshopped pictures, but nowhere near as classy. Sex was great though, but I dismissed her before the time expired. Dispatcher was "sorry to hear that happened", and "nobody complained about her, I am surprised", and all the other bullshit. By that time I established a reliable stable of regulars, and going forward rejected any offers coming from that agency.

    Thank you for sharing.

  6. #22009

    Escort. Vc, kievescort. Club, gia whatever they call themselves never again

    I've been a good client of escort. Vc, gia or whatever since 2014, I've had gia girls for three days, one day, two days, 6 hours 3 hours, and 10 hours and for the most part all satisfactory. As a result of what happened today, I'll never patronize this agency again. One of the higher price girls came to me today, for 10 hours, she walks in counts the money, and I offer tea, then she takes a chuck of cheese from her purse and places it on a plate and eats it while drinking her tea, and of course a lot of texting, I sat for 35 minutes and watched her eat her cheese and drink her tea, I told her to put her phone away and come to me, I hugged her for a minute and then she said she needs to shower, 5 minutes later she returns, I took her towel off, we rolled on the bed for 5 minutes, she didn't want to kiss, I told her that the site indicates she kisses, she didn't want to. I told her to leave, she contact her manager and I explained the situation, he said pay her for an hour 250 dollars, she was in my flat for 45 minutes, for the first 30 minutes I watched her eat her cheese and text, following a shower we rolled around on the bed for 5 minutes, no sex at all, and I had to give her 250 dollars for all this aggravation, never will I ever contact this agency again.

    I arrived in Kiev after pending 40 days in Dnipro, my regular in that city was a very attractive 19 year old from a agency in Dnipro, for 2000 UAH the service I received from her was so much better.

  7. #22008
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyBeaver  [View Original Post]
    ...With all due respect, if they're not coming back to you after tipping and knowing you're interested there's something wrong with your game...
    That's precisely why I was double- even tripple-booked with Kiev beauties at times.

    I tried many venues in Kiev, including Arena City, Mint and Star Rhinoceros before 2011, later on Rio and Scarlett, checking out apartments in person, using show around services, etc. Many years ago I stopped going to any clubs, and all so called night life. It always existed, and still is great, one just needs to love the city, and stop spewing vitriol. Any suspicion, any feelings of "Kiev sucks, Kiev is not the way it used to be", and it'll pay back with the same harsh attitude. Life is what we make of it. One can be a miserable trolling schmuck, or create a paradise on earth.

    FilthyBeaver stated it perfectly. Look in the mirror. Kiev is fine. And yes, newbie girls can be discovered even in strip clubs, but the GFE is found much easier outside of the "night life". Show around wingman is a good idea, I used a lovely girl guide in 2018, she knew everything, understood exactly what I wanted, and she never was perceived as a competition. I introduced her to my new acquaintances as HR manager in our corporation. She had lots of fun watching the game unfolding before her eyes.

    YMMV. Many visitors successfully use mamba, tinder and other platforms. For many years I personally had the best success though with hourly girls delivered to my apartment. Including those sourced from Darling club. No less than 1 out of 10 met with me again later, cutting out the middleman. Some of them became my regulars. That's unlikely to work out for a 5-10 days visitor. 3 weeks IMHO is a minimum. Passing for a local is a huge plus. Visiting Kiev regularly is a must to gain trust and enjoy the pleasures of repeat encounters and longer stays.

    Here the caveat though: Classy Ukrainian female would not simply give the visitor her phone number for nothing. And after that to expect her response on Viber or Telegram, and then for showing up on a real date outside of her work, she would want a bit more than a mere transaction, a flushed used condom, and money in the pocket of her pimp. She wants attention, to feel special, to sense an unspoken promise that her life would change for the better.

    Can it be done two years into pandemy? Yep. Guaranteed? No fucking way! It'll be much more difficult than 13 years ago during River Palace era, and more expensive than in 2018 when I had a gorgeous student in my bed at 7 am swinging by for an intense orgasm before her classes at the University 3 blocks away. Just imagine 1 m80 tall impeccable beauty passionately exclaiming:

    - Thank you! That's exactly what I needed today!

    And me thinking:

    - Well, thank you too.

    Having said the above, I know more than 5 gentlemen, that instead of arguing here on Forum, are currently in Kiev, and they are not able to accommodate all the qualified female candidates. Guys are having mind altering experiences with very accommodating exquisite young ladies! $200-300 per few hours frequently transforming into overnight, because lady decided to stay. And hopefully there's no overlap with incoming one arriving soon.

    What if you are a short term visitor? First time visitor? Well, you can still try your luck, and chances are not zero, but definitely substantially lower. Money may help to some degree, but doesn't ensure or guarantee much. And if you fail, don't blame Kiev. Perhaps your expectations weren't set properly, or you are not qualified to be successful in Ukraine.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #22007
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan6969  [View Original Post]
    This is a report from September when I visited for 2 weeks.

    1. Nightclub scene to pick up women was mostly non-existent as clubs were either closed for good because of covid. There were some bars open, however; they were lame like you had to know some secret password or have a Russian speaking friend bring you in.

    I was hoping to go to some nightclubs to see the higher end working girls, however; I found out most were closed down for good. I did try Caribbean club a few nights, however; it was more horrible than what I remembered. Mostly older women and didn't see much to choose from. I did not pick up any women here, in the past I have picked up some women.

    2. I thought I would text relax-Kiev girls to see if they would come to my airbnb, I kept getting responses from an "operator" saying the girls weren't available and they kept texting me pictures of girls that were not my type. So this was a bust.

    3. I tried seeking.com ahead of time to meet girls from there, I had 2-3 that said they would meet. When it came down to crunch time they all ghosted me, another bust.

    4. I walked by after 9 pm around kreschatyk street to see if there were people advertising apartments to go to, some gave me their whatsapp and texted me pics of girls that didn't meet my criteria. I did see girls sitting down on park benches that looked like they were "working", however; they weren't that hot.

    5. I tried texting old numbers of girls I mongered with before and some I met from some dating sites. The girls from the dating sites all said they were on vacation. 1 girl I kept in touch with that used to work at rio (she longer works as a stripper), met me 2 times and she and I had a great time. Her English was a lot better as well.
    So Sad, but true. I disagree slightly it has like this for years. Sept. Is suppose to be one of the best times of the year in Kiev.

  9. #22006

    Depends on the goal

    I'm going to keep money out of this as best I can. You can't complain about the lack of venues, that's covid not Kiev. I don't personally think 2 weeks is enough to get a legitimate GFE girl that just wants you for you. A pro needs to be considered after all the blue balling from regular girls. After being here several times since covid I've found that just about everyone under 30 speaks passable English unless they're from the farm. If they "don't" they're not interested so move on. With 2 weeks IMHO the best option for a sure thing is the strip clubs. They're expensive relative to just about everything else but the house needs to get a cut as it's got tons of overhead. You are correct they are in major trouble if they give numbers or see you outside but it is possible. Met one girl with major chemistry. After explaining she couldn't see me outside of work because she'll get a 10 k fine and / or fired, she was back in my hotel an hour after getting off work and wouldn't take a dime but I crammed some money in her purse when she went to the bathroom she didn't leave until 5 pm that night due to a nail appointment with best friend set days earlier. Obviously things went well so I came back several months later, she traded days off with a friend and arranged her schedule at work so we could skip town for 4 days and had an absolute blast. I paid her what I would gave given the club so she got it all rather than half but I didn't pay the 1 k 24 HR fee. Just the standard overnight fee.

    One more piece of advice. There is an app called show around. Lots of helpful guys offering some hand holding and negotiations. Worth every penny IMHO. I'll call my guy just to hang out even though I know where I'm going and what I want. He's a fun wingman and I enjoy his company when I'm mongering.

    With all due respect, if they're not coming back to you after tipping and knowing you're interested there's something wrong with your game. They're there to make money so unless they're offended somehow there's no reason why they wouldn't at least let you buy them an overpriced drink or two. I'll be in princess one or two nights this week as a backup plan to a couple sa girls I mined before I left home I've already met them both once but if the deal doesn't close I'll go straight to princess likely after 8 or 9 and gone by midnight. I never smile and drink jack Daniel's and coke. I'll give you some honest feedback if you want to approach me.

    And BTW, I'm not particularly attractive or unattractive. I have found out that I'm fairly charming (feedback from them, not my ego) and I can make them laugh so that's what's working for me. And I do have money to do what I want. That doesn't hurt either as I don't need to waste my time on luck and prayers.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan6969  [View Original Post]
    This is a report from September when I visited for 2 weeks.

    1. Nightclub scene to pick up women was mostly non-existent as clubs were either closed for good because of covid. There were some bars open, however; they were lame like you had to know some secret password or have a Russian speaking friend bring you in.

    I was hoping to go to some nightclubs to see the higher end working girls, however; I found out most were closed down for good. I did try Caribbean club a few nights, however; it was more horrible than what I remembered. Mostly older women and didn't see much to choose from. I did not pick up any women here, in the past I have picked up some women..

  10. #22005
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan6969  [View Original Post]
    . Is Belarus or Latvia a better option at this point?
    In my opinion they are mucho worse.

  11. #22004
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Mister,

    You and I are living in the future. Some of the other guys are portraying a Kiev that does not exist. Sorry it just does not. There are girls, but most are very young and have little to no interest in older Foreign Guys.

    Too travel long distances to not have girlfriend experience makes no sense.

    You are correct there is zero nightlife. I remember most nights, with the exception of Friday the city would be empty at 10 pm. Even Friday nights the clubs would be horrible. I remember many nights were there would be a ratio of 15 guys to one girl. Those are impossible odds.

    Sumner is a little different, but many leave the city for the beaches and villages. Sorry, Guys claiming see. Club is option are wrong. If you do not believe go check it out, you will be really disappointed.

    Again, the guys that post now, do a great job of describing the real Kiev. The truth is slowly coming out about Ukraine..
    Yes, my trip in September reflects this.

    Non-existent nightlife, lower quality looking girls, and weeknights and weekends were barely any people out at night.

  12. #22003

    Report from September visit

    This is a report from September when I visited for 2 weeks.

    1. Nightclub scene to pick up women was mostly non-existent as clubs were either closed for good because of covid. There were some bars open, however; they were lame like you had to know some secret password or have a Russian speaking friend bring you in.

    I was hoping to go to some nightclubs to see the higher end working girls, however; I found out most were closed down for good. I did try Caribbean club a few nights, however; it was more horrible than what I remembered. Mostly older women and didn't see much to choose from. I did not pick up any women here, in the past I have picked up some women.

    2. I thought I would text relax-Kiev girls to see if they would come to my airbnb, I kept getting responses from an "operator" saying the girls weren't available and they kept texting me pictures of girls that were not my type. So this was a bust.

    3. I tried seeking.com ahead of time to meet girls from there, I had 2-3 that said they would meet. When it came down to crunch time they all ghosted me, another bust.

    4. I walked by after 9 pm around kreschatyk street to see if there were people advertising apartments to go to, some gave me their whatsapp and texted me pics of girls that didn't meet my criteria. I did see girls sitting down on park benches that looked like they were "working", however; they weren't that hot.

    5. I tried texting old numbers of girls I mongered with before and some I met from some dating sites. The girls from the dating sites all said they were on vacation. 1 girl I kept in touch with that used to work at rio (she longer works as a stripper), met me 2 times and she and I had a great time. Her English was a lot better as well.

    6. What I spent most of my time doing was going to strip clubs since the weather was cold or raining. Some strip clubs were horrible. Harem wanted around 200 euro just to get inside, they said it would pay for drinks. I passed on that. I checked out princess, it had some good looking girls. However, none approached me even after I over-tipped them on stage. Matter of fact they all went and gave dances to guys that never tipped them. I had a better time at Rio and tootsies which I ended up bringing girls back to my airbnb. The quality of strippers has dropped dramatically from my last 2 visits I had over the last 2 years. I would say they were 6-7 in looks now, some were around 5 in looks. Most spent the night with me because I took them home close to closing time, I enjoy this as I like to have GFE. There is some rule they can not give their numbers out, if they get caught they will be fired. I didn't get any numbers even when I asked.

    7. I walked around kreschatyk during the day to possibly get numbers from the college aged girls (18-25), this is where I beat myself on and that is Russian. Most did not know enough English for me to conversate with and I don't know enough Russian other than basic Russian to get by. I really need to hire a Russian speaking teacher to help me. Its great when you meet a girl that speaks fluent English, however; not all girls do.

    Was it a wasted trip? No, I still had fun though. However, it wasn't as great as my other trips I had in the past. Quality of girls weren't as a great as before, clubs / bars were closed down, some weeknights there were no people that stayed out late, and other 2 trips I got laid from normal girls / dates without having to monger. I love eastern European girls that are down to earth and I'm searching for a plan be place to go to that has nice quality girls / modestly priced mongering / possibly real dates. With this new covid strain out it sucks trying to travel again from USA to Europe. Is Belarus or Latvia a better option at this point?

  13. #22002
    Yesterday was to stripclub nosorog in maksima krivonosa, full of people, about 30 guys, funny erotic shows o stage, girls are not amazing, but also not bad, is nitot my favorite, but I can go from time to time.

  14. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringudor  [View Original Post]
    I never was before in topless massage, then I decided to try today, maybe I'm used to warm personality of Latinas, but I really find exasperating behavior of most of Ukrainian masseuses, behave as a robot, I used to have better experiences in past with warm Ukrainian beauties, now I find just pretty girls who do their job in a mechanical way.
    Sorry to hear your bad experience bro, mine was petty passionate erotic for 1.5 hours, just bad luck.

  15. #22000
    I never was before in topless massage, then I decided to try today, maybe I'm used to warm personality of Latinas, but I really find exasperating behavior of most of Ukrainian masseuses, behave as a robot, I used to have better experiences in past with warm Ukrainian beauties, now I find just pretty girls who do their job in a mechanical way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape