escort directory

Thread: London

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    So right now there is a string of one and two star reviews on Diva. This is a great reminder in two respects. One it is awesome that they post the negative reviews. So many sites hide those. Full information makes for better decisions.

    It also reminds us that it is folly to go with unknown girls even on Diva! Some guy paid 300 for a fat unattractive girl. Guess what. His own fucking fault. Follow Atanions rubric a few pages back and you will do great. (Similar to mine those his is more organized and complete). Roll the dice at your own peril.
    I believe Diva didn't put all the negative reviews, I mean, not "all". Since once I consulted with the reception, he / she kindly gave me both the postive and negative reviews of the girl, and the negative one never shown on the website (I just checked again).

    after all, I do appreciate the honesty of Diva

  2. #7496

    Reminder don't Roll the Dice!

    So right now there is a string of one and two star reviews on Diva. This is a great reminder in two respects. One it is awesome that they post the negative reviews. So many sites hide those. Full information makes for better decisions.

    It also reminds us that it is folly to go with unknown girls even on Diva! Some guy paid 300 for a fat unattractive girl. Guess what. His own fucking fault. Follow Atanions rubric a few pages back and you will do great. (Similar to mine those his is more organized and complete). Roll the dice at your own peril.

  3. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by NF4591  [View Original Post]
    More than one diva girl has told me that Diva takes 30%. One girl has also told me that this 30% is only on the hourly rate, but not on fees for extras (those are for the girl to keep) - with that model, I would have thought that more girls would reduce their hourly rate, and put common services (like OWO) as extras, so that they could pay commission to Diva based on a lower rate, while the men would pay the same. Some girls have also told me that they don't like having their rates too low (150 GBP), because it attracts different clientele than rates that are a bit higher (200-300 GBP) - so that could be why more girls haven't reduced their hourly rates and shifted the fees to extras. As a customer, I would also perceive a girl as difficult / high maintenance if I saw too many services that are normally included, listed as extras (even if her hourly rate were lower). So that may also be a reason that the girls seem to prefer including common services within the hourly rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoyBlew  [View Original Post]
    The norm in London is for the agency to charge 30% commission, and as you also say, the agency won't charge anything for the "extras."

    Where a girl is saying she is being charged 50% it is usually because she has an "agent" (insert whatever word you want here in place of "agent") who has helped bring her to the UK. You'll often find this with Russian and Ukrainian girls, as well as Brazilian girls. These agents recruit the girls in their home country and will finance their trip, arrange visas, photos and accommodation, and place the girls with various agencies such as Diva. It works well for the girls because, as you can imagine, if you want to move from one of these countries to a place like London when you don't have much money, you don't know the city, and you don't speak the language is nigh on impossible.

    The original example mentioned here is probably a classic case, as the girl doesn't really know (or care) which agencies she is with, as long as the work keeps coming. She will most likely never communicate with the agency itself but will be advised of any bookings by the agent who will have been advised by the agency.
    Thanks for the explanations, yours combined are the answer to my questions. Indeed the girl I met was a Russian. To show my sympathy, I paid 100 extra for swallow. As you both mentioned, girls keep all the extra))).

    But I recalled the Russians I met in Paris years ago, they did share 50% income with their agent, but as well as all the cost such as rent, travel cost, visa fee, or even the bio photo fee, which sounds much better than only sharing the income.

  4. #7494
    Quote Originally Posted by NF4591  [View Original Post]
    ..... Some girls have also told me that they don't like having their rates too low (150 GBP), because it attracts different clientele than rates that are a bit higher (200-300 GBP) .....
    That difference is too close to make any sense. Guys who pay 200-300 GBP would gladly go with a girl who charges 150. Similarly, a guy who would normally pay 150 GBP could, for whatever reason, miss a few days action and, having saved some sterling, readily afford 200-300 GBP for a punt.

  5. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by NF4591  [View Original Post]
    More than one diva girl has told me that Diva takes 30%. One girl has also told me that this 30% is only on the hourly rate, but not on fees for extras (those are for the girl to keep) - with that model, I would have thought that more girls would reduce their hourly rate, and put common services (like OWO) as extras, so that they could pay commission to Diva based on a lower rate, while the men would pay the same. Some girls have also told me that they don't like having their rates too low (150 GBP), because it attracts different clientele than rates that are a bit higher (200-300 GBP) - so that could be why more girls haven't reduced their hourly rates and shifted the fees to extras. As a customer, I would also perceive a girl as difficult / high maintenance if I saw too many services that are normally included, listed as extras (even if her hourly rate were lower). So that may also be a reason that the girls seem to prefer including common services within the hourly rate.
    The norm in London is for the agency to charge 30% commission, and as you also say, the agency won't charge anything for the "extras."

    Where a girl is saying she is being charged 50% it is usually because she has an "agent" (insert whatever word you want here in place of "agent") who has helped bring her to the UK. You'll often find this with Russian and Ukrainian girls, as well as Brazilian girls. These agents recruit the girls in their home country and will finance their trip, arrange visas, photos and accommodation, and place the girls with various agencies such as Diva. It works well for the girls because, as you can imagine, if you want to move from one of these countries to a place like London when you don't have much money, you don't know the city, and you don't speak the language is nigh on impossible.

    The original example mentioned here is probably a classic case, as the girl doesn't really know (or care) which agencies she is with, as long as the work keeps coming. She will most likely never communicate with the agency itself but will be advised of any bookings by the agent who will have been advised by the agency.

  6. #7492

    Agency fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend I met a Diva girl and had some nice conversation during the sessions. She mentioned that agency will share 50% of the money and not cover the rent, travel cost etc. Which means most of them only make 100-150 p for 1 hour and have to pay the high renting fees. It decreased my expection of WG's total income.

    One more funny thing is that the girl didn't even know Diva at all, and asked me to show her page LOL.
    More than one diva girl has told me that Diva takes 30%. One girl has also told me that this 30% is only on the hourly rate, but not on fees for extras (those are for the girl to keep) - with that model, I would have thought that more girls would reduce their hourly rate, and put common services (like OWO) as extras, so that they could pay commission to Diva based on a lower rate, while the men would pay the same. Some girls have also told me that they don't like having their rates too low (150 GBP), because it attracts different clientele than rates that are a bit higher (200-300 GBP) - so that could be why more girls haven't reduced their hourly rates and shifted the fees to extras. As a customer, I would also perceive a girl as difficult / high maintenance if I saw too many services that are normally included, listed as extras (even if her hourly rate were lower). So that may also be a reason that the girls seem to prefer including common services within the hourly rate.

  7. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting the Mother Country in early December. Back in the day, I used to visit the Phoenix Club because you could pretty much be spontaneous without a lot of advanced planning. For the price, it wasn't bad, certainly less than I'd pay in a German FKK. I haven't seen any reports in this forum since September. I'm curious if it's still up & running. The website says that they have three girls per shift, so the parties must be smaller these days. Thanks!
    Yes the Phoenix Club is still up and running. I attended a party there about a month ago and it was pretty good. There was only two other guys in attendance so there was no problem in having as much fun with the three girls as you wanted. In actual fact, both guys departed with about 30 minutes left so for the last half hour I had the three girls to myself which was good fun!!

    On the day I attended, Kasia was one of the girls and she's a good looking lass with a great attitude.

    The venue is clean and easy to find but the two bedrooms are a bit small really. I can imagine it would be a tight fit if six guys are in attendance and all want to be a part of the action at the same time. The living room is very large though so there's plenty off space there to chill out and have a drink / nibbles. You can take along your own drinks as well if you want a couple of beers for example.

    I hadn't attended one of the parties for probably a decade when they were at the Lancaster Gate location and on a Saturday they would have 6-8 girls. They were cracking good parties with some really hot girls and a great venue, but at the moment the parties are not up to the standard they once were. But you can still have a good time, and as you say they're pretty good value at 160 for two hours.

  8. #7490

    Random thouoght on woking girls

    Last weekend I met a Diva girl and had some nice conversation during the sessions. She mentioned that agency will share 50% of the money and not cover the rent, travel cost etc. Which means most of them only make 100-150 p for 1 hour and have to pay the high renting fees. It decreased my expection of WG's total income.

    One more funny thing is that the girl didn't even know Diva at all, and asked me to show her page LOL.

  9. #7489
    Indeed, left without any actions. Next time I should do more research before coming there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    From your post it looks like you left London without any action at all unless you picked up some non-pro girls. Hope you have better luck next time.

  10. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWu  [View Original Post]
    ..... left London without much action.....
    From your post it looks like you left London without any action at all unless you picked up some non-pro girls. Hope you have better luck next time.

  11. #7487

    Recommendation- King's Cross St Pancras Station Area

    Hey there Lads,

    I have to come to London early next month.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a simple rub and tug place (maybe with FS)?

    My hotel is right next to King's Cross St Pancras station.

    Thanks heaps.

  12. #7486

    Diva Agency experiece

    I strongly recommend reading Atanion post a few days, before selecting any girl from the website. I selected one girl without the video when I arrived, I was shocked she is too skinny, less (would say very less) attractive, her name starts wit Malxxx, I politely said not interested and gave some tips and left the place. Mood out, did't plan anything, second day another girl which has a video name sRooxxx same experience of the previous day, but would say much better than the first one look wise. But, still not satisfied. Lookup another agency website found an independent Moroccan girl connected on Whatsapp got her Video (looking great) but she (not sure its her or someone) asking to pay 30 pounds in advance and no in-call. Avoided her, left London without much action. I thank Steve who really pointed to research more before starting anything, even though I am a member since 2013 still long way to go.

  13. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce691  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'll be visiting London for 2 weeks and will be looking for a submissive escort. I'm wondering if anyone knows any Diva girls that provides submissive services? I noticed that they don't specifically list this as a service or maybe it is labelled differently. Also, any recommendations here will be very well appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Depending on your kinks and budget I'd give Subbykatie a go. https://subbykatie.com/.

  14. #7484

    Status of the Phoenix Club?

    I'm visiting the Mother Country in early December. Back in the day, I used to visit the Phoenix Club because you could pretty much be spontaneous without a lot of advanced planning. For the price, it wasn't bad, certainly less than I'd pay in a German FKK. I haven't seen any reports in this forum since September. I'm curious if it's still up & running. The website says that they have three girls per shift, so the parties must be smaller these days. Thanks!

  15. #7483
    Sorry, Steve, I have got it. I will explore and contribute something to this group. Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Are you trolling us? Just read Atanions post on 10/14. Total Newbie guide. You cannot fail if you follow his rubric.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape