escort directory
Top Damas

Thread: Ghana

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 281 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4201
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    Well I have lived and worked all over Mindanao for 20 years, so I think I know it pretty well, from Zamboanga and Lanao del Sur, to Sulu, Basilan Cotabato and pretty much all the Muslim communities.
    Of course I know what I'm talking about. Send your friends to Mindanao to have them kidnapped or if they are lucky to be robbed. Of course there are other cities that are quite safe, but not so much. Send your friends to Cagayan de Oro please. Anything can happen in the Mindanao cities.

    Then there is another aspect to consider: everyone does not think like you. I mean there are people who are brave and there are people who are unprepared. Each of us is (fortunately) made differently. In Mindanao you have to move like a surgeon's scalpel. I see Mindanao as dangerous as Venezuela.

    You keep your thoughts and I mine.

  2. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm noticing you don't know Philippines and Mindanao.

    Mindanao is perhaps the most dangerous place in the world and Davao is one of the safest cities in the world. Do you know why?

    When Duterte was mayor of Davao, he managed to make it a safe oasis. For this reason the people then elected him the President of the Philippine Islands. If you go to Davao, you will be fine but remember that you cannot leave Davao to visit the island. You may never return home.
    Well I have lived and worked all over Mindanao for 20 years, so I think I know it pretty well, from Zamboanga and Lanao del Sur, to Sulu, Basilan Cotabato and pretty much all the Muslim communities. I've spent time in places you likely don't know exist, so I disagree with your baseless assumption. As to Davao, I've lived here for 20 years and probably know the city as well as a taxi driver. The bottom line is that, if you know what you're talking about (which JonesLover clearly does not) and you do you homework, there are lovely places in which to live here including, but not limited to Davao. These would include, but are not limited to Tagum, CdO, General Santos City, Malaybalay and Valencia to name but a few. These areas are safe, comfortable and friendly to foreigners. It would be helpful for those writing under the guise of providing information, if they actually knew what they were talking about.

    GE.

  3. #4139

    Ghana expensive? Breast of my waitress photo

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    John, it seems Accra isn't so cheap like other African cities. I thank you for your news. Have you at least managed to enjoy girls for a good price?
    NO!! I rewarmed up a girl from the time when I visited Ghana 5 years ago. This time we had great Sex, I did it without a condom, and she got worried. I promised her not to take any other girl as long I am with her. She was working from Monday to Friday and Accra is large with its suburbs, she lived an hour away. Anyhow a week later she cancelled to meet me with some excuse, later she said she was afraid we would do it without a condom again. The 2nd week she did not show up again. Actually, she had a boyfriend in Europe who phoned her every day. You know once you have a good girl, I am reluctant to pick up a girl from the street with an uncertain ending.

    Also, I was working, and its dammed hot and humid in Accra, fine for vacation but not fine for work if you have to run around in town.

    Also a waitress visited me after work at 23:00 sometimes for an hour, but when she started to bother me to buy her an iPhone- I dropped her. But she had gorgeous breasts. My God.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6089 Accra (Custom).jpg‎  

  4. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAuro  [View Original Post]
    Lodging at OSU decent place 60 EURO, UNION HOTEL 80 EUROS great breakfast, Much cheaper in other areas.

    UBER / BOLD Taxi is cheap.
    John, it seems Accra isn't so cheap like other African cities. I thank you for your news. Have you at least managed to enjoy girls for a good price?

  5. #4137

    Ghana expensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    Could you tell how is expensive Accra compared to other African cities please?
    I went there f work 2 weeks. With my workers, I was eating rice and tomatoes sauce for 4 cedis (0,6 EURO) or ordered per delivery rice with chicken at 15 cedis (2,2 EURO).

    Once day I tried PALACE CHINESE in East Lebon: Chicken-Lemon: 110, steamed rice 40,2 coke 30 = 180 cedis = 27 EURO for a lunch (devil !!)

    In the evening I mostly went to an Indian 1st Floor a small Mall at Mission street OSU, curry + rice + beer 100 cedis, try its fish curry, great!! About 300 meters before: ZiON THAI at the corner.

    Lodging at OSU decent place 60 EURO, UNION HOTEL 80 EUROS great breakfast, Much cheaper in other areas.

    UBER / BOLD Taxi is cheap.

    John.

  6. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    The 'island of Mindanao" is enormous, and the second largest land area in the country, so it's a rather pointless generalization. Exactly where on the island of Mindanao were you when you were considered such a stud?
    I'm noticing you don't know Philippines and Mindanao.

    Mindanao is perhaps the most dangerous place in the world and Davao is one of the safest cities in the world. Do you know why?

    When Duterte was mayor of Davao, he managed to make it a safe oasis. For this reason the people then elected him the President of the Philippine Islands. If you go to Davao, you will be fine but remember that you cannot leave Davao to visit the island. You may never return home.

  7. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    I went to so many places around the world but I was not know the places because I was always as segregated at home (in one place only). So if you ask me how to get to any place in the world I can help you, but I can't answer you if it's a nice place or not. For this reason I try to put together a lot of small news like in a puzzle. I don't know if my answer satisfies you.

    The best place in the world to date for me was the island of Mindanao. I was considered a living God. Ahahahaha.

    Anyway I'd like to tell you that I am not 18, I was joking. When I sent you a PM I said I'm old.

    Have a good day!
    The 'island of Mindanao" is enormous, and the second largest land area in the country, so it's a rather pointless generalization. Exactly where on the island of Mindanao were you when you were considered such a stud?

    GE.

  8. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittegeit  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah am not having a subscription yet.

    FYI Tuesday nights are at shisha lounge, was packed there like there was no covid I loved it!

    Wednesday some guys told me the place to be is firefly but I haven't been there.
    Could you tell how is expensive Accra compared to other African cities please?

  9. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm writing here again because I'd like to understand better. How could I contact you by DM if you disabled your PMs?
    Oh yeah am not having a subscription yet.

    FYI Tuesday nights are at shisha lounge, was packed there like there was no covid I loved it!

    Wednesday some guys told me the place to be is firefly but I haven't been there.

  10. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittegeit  [View Original Post]
    DM means direct message, you can contact me
    I'm writing here again because I'd like to understand better. How could I contact you by DM if you disabled your PMs?

  11. #4131
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowalk  [View Original Post]
    Never Ethiopia for me. Ghana a few times. Also Uganda and Philippines, places you claim to have been. Many others places too.

    You have been posting on this blog now for two years mostly asking very open ended questions and you are now just 18.
    I went to so many places around the world but I was not know the places because I was always as segregated at home (in one place only). So if you ask me how to get to any place in the world I can help you, but I can't answer you if it's a nice place or not. For this reason I try to put together a lot of small news like in a puzzle. I don't know if my answer satisfies you.

    The best place in the world to date for me was the island of Mindanao. I was considered a living God. Ahahahaha.

    Anyway I'd like to tell you that I am not 18, I was joking. When I sent you a PM I said I'm old.

    Have a good day!

  12. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    You wrote some magic words for me. I don't know if you've ever gone to Uganda, but from what I read, it seems these Ghanaian girls are similar in character to Ugandan girls. They are submissive, kind, sweet, not greedy for money and do everything to please you. I love Uganda and it would be lucky for me to find a country with such girls.

    You write that it is difficult to have sex from day one. But maybe it's different for me. In fact, I like to meet them in chat before traveling. I even talk to her for a month before meeting her. Most Ugandan girls would go crazy to be with me. Something like this has never happened to me elsewhere. Maybe they understand how much I love Uganda. But I can't go to Uganda every year, I have to and want to change country. Ahahahaha.

    If you also know Uganda, can you tell me how much more expensive Accra is than Kampala?

    On my next trip I'd like to visit 2 African countries. I will think on Ghana.

    You wrote to send your a DM, but what do you mean?
    I was in Kampala 7 years ago and I remember it was cheap so it probably still is and more affordable then Accra. Uganda women are also submissive but I remember somehow more quiet and more closed not talking about their feelings. But hey that was my perception back then and I have learned to understand women better in those years. DM means direct message, you can contact me if you want my regular lady's number if you come to Accra and want to meet her.

  13. #4129

    Under age or Cop?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    No, I'm 18 years old. But have you ever gone to Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)?

    I believe you don't know it, otherwise you wouldn't have asked this question.
    Never Ethiopia for me. Ghana a few times. Also Uganda and Philippines, places you claim to have been. Many others places too.

    You have been posting on this blog now for two years mostly asking very open ended questions and you are now just 18.

  14. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittegeit  [View Original Post]
    Been in Accra for 1 month April / may I dated numerous girls so maybe I can explain some. Ghana women are submissive and obedient just how I like it. However you have to take all initiative yourself and arrange everything yourself even if you're in their country they are used the man does all that. In general they're not that open minded but I found some exceptions.
    You wrote some magic words for me. I don't know if you've ever gone to Uganda, but from what I read, it seems these Ghanaian girls are similar in character to Ugandan girls. They are submissive, kind, sweet, not greedy for money and do everything to please you. I love Uganda and it would be lucky for me to find a country with such girls.

    You write that it is difficult to have sex from day one. But maybe it's different for me. In fact, I like to meet them in chat before traveling. I even talk to her for a month before meeting her. Most Ugandan girls would go crazy to be with me. Something like this has never happened to me elsewhere. Maybe they understand how much I love Uganda. But I can't go to Uganda every year, I have to and want to change country. Ahahahaha.

    If you also know Uganda, can you tell me how much more expensive Accra is than Kampala?

    On my next trip I'd like to visit 2 African countries. I will think on Ghana.

    You wrote to send your a DM, but what do you mean?

  15. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittegeit  [View Original Post]
    Then I found this young slim Nigerian girl open minded without issues good company and good character so this proofs there's even good Nigerians, will see her again soon when I'm back there.
    Touche. Add also, I have known several professional Nigerians in the USA and all of them have been honorable and hard working, really good people. I enjoyed the company of my Nigerian in Accra too.

    Once I went active on my AfroIntro profile looking at Tanzanian girls, my emails and messages swelled to 50-60 per day, most of them Nigerian and Ghanaian. LOL, I had to use the "filter" mode and exclude both Ghana AND Nigeria profiles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape