La Vie en Rose

Thread: Malawi

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogknib  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to contact me for a beer and further advice when you are in town.
    Thanks for the info and offer Bog, if it is going to be difficult to rent a car and get some gas then maybe ill delay my trip until the situation is better, I'm more interested in driving and picking up a girl for a quickie than hanging in a bar getting drunk and buying drinks for ladies. I usually end up regretting that in the morning while I'm wondering what the hell was I thinking when I see who I brought home.

If it gets easier to rent a car, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Norweez  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody also offer some updated info on the mongering scene in lake Malawi.

Thanks in advance.
    I haven't mongered at the Lake but I have observed the scene. Girls flock to the bars / lodges. You will have no problems find lots of sex on the shores of Lake Malawi. And some of the chicks are fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Norweez  [View Original Post]
    Bognip, I am very intrested in the Bush girl club, please elaborate on this establishment fully. Do the Bush girls of Malawi look anything like the girls of namibia.

I would also now how possible it is to rent a car in malawi, and the prices of course.

Another thing, would you recommend staying in one of the lodges mentioned in your post instead of a hotel? Are they safe?
    Bush Girls is a very small bar in Chigamula. It is a pick up joint. Whether the girls are genuine Bush Girls is unlikely.

Renting a car is possible but there is currently a fuel crisis in Malawi and it may not prove possible to refill. TBH it isn; t a great time to visit Malawi if you want to see much of the country. If you are here for business and based in BTZ or LLZ then you will enjoy though. As I have said in my previous posts pussy is on tap!

I prefer Lodges in the townships because of my family status and because I am well known in BTZ. The hotels are fine and I understand girl friendly.

Feel free to contact me for a beer and further advice when you are in town.

Lake Malawi

Can anybody also offer some updated info on the mongering scene in lake Malawi.

Thanks in advance.

If you have transport then venture out of town to the amazing Chigomoli village. It's about 20km from Blantyre and is wall to wall chicas! Bush Girls is the most famous bar in the village. It's exactly what it's name suggests!
    Bognip, I am very intrested in the Bush girl club, please elaborate on this establishment fully. Do the Bush girls of Malawi look anything like the girls of namibia.

I would also now how possible it is to rent a car in malawi, and the prices of course.

Another thing, would you recommend staying in one of the lodges mentioned in your post instead of a hotel? Are they safe?

I can provide all sorts of information for mongers in Malawi, most especially Blantyre but some for Lilongwe, if you contact me by PM. As you can see from Rogue007's report I set him up with a very special girl! I also recently met up with a fellow monger from ISG and swapped stories over a few beers. In fact I still await his Malawi feedback! I will not publish my details on the forum as this breaks the rules but can provide all info by PM! Get in touch!

Just Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Blantyre  [View Original Post]
    Hi there.

Love your report, but how can I contact you?
    Just PM me

Whats your contact number?

Quote Originally Posted by Afrolover2000  [View Original Post]
    Great Report! When I come to Malawi next time I will make sure to contact you before. Can you provide the same kind of info for Lilongwe? What are the places these days for easy pickings?

Keep up the info (and perhaps add a few pics here and there?)

Cheers
    Hi there.

Love your report, but how can I contact you?

Please line me a couple of gals from Blantyre

Quote Originally Posted by Moris54  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I just joined this forum. No PM privileges yet, in Malawi, Lilongwe and Blantyre for a few month, looking to get into the scene with like minded folk who like to have a great time. Definitely value your time and looking for the African experience. Only be happy to monger with ya'll. Be visiting Blantyre soon so let me know.
    Am in Blantyre for 2 days, can you tell me the fastest way to get a descent girl please.

Hey guys,

PM me if you are coming to Blantyre and want help in lining up the ladies. No time wasters or picture collectors please!

Adam
    Hey. I just joined this forum. No PM privileges yet, in Malawi, Lilongwe and Blantyre for a few month, looking to get into the scene with like minded folk who like to have a great time. Definitely value your time and looking for the African experience. Only be happy to monger with ya'll. Be visiting Blantyre soon so let me know.

New to Forum / Malawi

Quote Originally Posted by Goshawk  [View Original Post]
    Bogknip. If you are still there next July or August, I hope to meet up with you, and certainly get some advise from you.

Keep up the good research!

Goshawk
    Hi guys am new here. I see bogknip is quite a cult hero here. Would love to get some numbers and pics buddy to get me started! I'm drying up LOL.

New to the Forum

Hi every one,

I spent the last few days reading and appreciating all the great reports you have been posting. (and getting a boner on many occasions!) Being a local Malawian, I intend to bring great reports from a local perspective.

Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue007  [View Original Post]
    I spent a few days in Blantyre and I contacted Bogknib a couple of days before departing from Blantyre.

Bogknib arranged for me a "date" with an extremely hot girl that really rocked my world for a night.

Name: Akule.

Origin: Malawi.

Looks: Very cute and sweet. Nice body.

Action: BBBJ (no CIM) , sex with condom, GFE.

She gave an excellent GFE and made out for me until she rode me like I was Sea Biscuit.

Thereafter she gave me a nice massage before giving me an awesome BBBJ. (She almost sucked my dick off my body).

She was extremely friendly and sexy, good conversation and really treated me like her boyfriend through the whole experience.

I look forward to my next trip, when I'll be exploring more of her talents.

Thanks again Bogknib. You're a LEGEND!
    Thanks dude! It was a pleasure to share Akule with you! She is my favourite girl! I agree with every word you have written. I will try to get a pic next time I'm with her. I know she won't do naked but she might be willing for clothed.

Appointment!

I vote for Malawi.

I will recommend to the Malawian Ministry of Tourism that Bogknib be appointed as a paid consultant in that organization! His reports, I am certain, must have increased tourism to Malawi plentifold.

I, for my part, have been convinced by his reports to change my travel plans for next year to come to Malawi (and Zambia) instead of Uganda and Tanzania.
    Bogknip. If you are still there next July or August, I hope to meet up with you, and certainly get some advise from you.

Keep up the good research!

Goshawk

Akule- Blantyre (all thanks to Bogknib)

I spent a few days in Blantyre and I contacted Bogknib a couple of days before departing from Blantyre.

Bogknib arranged for me a "date" with an extremely hot girl that really rocked my world for a night.

Name: Akule.

Origin: Malawi.

Looks: Very cute and sweet. Nice body.

Action: BBBJ (no CIM) , sex with condom, GFE.

She gave an excellent GFE and made out for me until she rode me like I was Sea Biscuit.

Thereafter she gave me a nice massage before giving me an awesome BBBJ. (She almost sucked my dick off my body).

She was extremely friendly and sexy, good conversation and really treated me like her boyfriend through the whole experience.

I look forward to my next trip, when I'll be exploring more of her talents.

Thanks again Bogknib. You're a LEGEND!

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations