fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
Euro Girls Escort
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Rwanda

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 188
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #188
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    I recommend again to try the KK177St 47 MP. I met as different girls as the number of times of my visits. Last weekend I met a hot young girl (20 ies). I had a FH with RWF 15 K but not a cheap condom. More than one dollar! I laughed at it but happy!
    There is another interesting motel called Zambeze motel located here https://goo.gl/maps/XrwAFYzQn8E2..

    I had chance to get laid by a slim Tutsi MG. I had a FBSM with hand release. She allows FUTB, FOV and even FIV. She will ask to move your hands slowly.

    I miss Kigali now.

  3. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    For those like me, the following are the latest info I was able to collect for cheap sensual (sexual) massage (and he and FS possibly):

    - a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. There is a BBW who squirts profusely. So far, I fucked Janet twice at RWF 15 K per session. But she does not speak any English or French word.

    - Color Clubs and Spa in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue near Adventist Church. I had a full body massage with he, touching and fingering at the first session and a FS at the second session, Tania is fluent in English.

    - An MP located at Remera close to Legacy Hotel on KK177 St47. It looks like a residential house turned into guest house. You will see a sign post with massage and accommodation. Just push the ring on the gate, a poor housemaid will come to open for you. Fully illiterate. Does not speak any English or French word. Say you want massage. A small girl light skinned lady in her early 20's will come and guide you to the massage room. Dare ask whatever you want. She is the first ever girl I fucked in Kigali with no hassle or much negotiation. Perky nipples, a nice looking snatch, a body of a 20 year old, totally naked to enjoy all privileges..
    I recommend again to try the KK177St 47 MP. I met as different girls as the number of times of my visits. Last weekend I met a hot young girl (20 ies). I had a FH with RWF 15 K but not a cheap condom. More than one dollar! I laughed at it but happy!

  4. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thats the absolutely worst place to get overpriced tourist / business traveller pussy!

    Try club +250.

    Plus 250.

    Kigali, Ruanda.

    +250 788 305 191.

    https://goo.gl/maps/p55uD2647Mx

    Or Remera / Nyamirambo.
    True, People Club is the worst for tourists and even locals as I have been told. Better you try the new quarter nearby national stadium nearby the top lounge Fuschia Lounge https://goo.gl/maps/EfAyh28fgBw.

  5. #184
    Oh I see, thanks for advice. I will try next time hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Thats the absolutely worst place to get overpriced tourist / business traveller pussy!

    Try club +250.

    Plus 250.

    Kigali, Ruanda.

    +250 788 305 191.

    https://goo.gl/maps/p55uD2647Mx

    Or Remera / Nyamirambo.

  6. #183

    People?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kako123  [View Original Post]
    I wish I knew these places when I was there. I used people club as a base for finding gals.
    Thats the absolutely worst place to get overpriced tourist / business traveller pussy!

    Try club +250.

    Plus 250.

    Kigali, Ruanda.

    +250 788 305 191.

    https://goo.gl/maps/p55uD2647Mx

    Or Remera / Nyamirambo.

  7. #182
    I wish I knew these places when I was there. I used people club as a base for finding gals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    For those like me, the following are the latest info I was able to collect for cheap sensual (sexual) massage (and he and FS possibly):

    - a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. There is a BBW who squirts profusely. So far, I fucked Janet twice at RWF 15 K per session. But she does not speak any English or French word.

    - Color Clubs and Spa in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue near Adventist Church. I had a full body massage with he, touching and fingering at the first session and a FS at the second session, Tania is fluent in English.

    - An MP located at Remera close to Legacy Hotel on KK177 St47. It looks like a residential house turned into guest house. You will see a sign post with massage and accommodation. Just push the ring on the gate, a poor housemaid will come to open for you. Fully illiterate. Does not speak any English or French word. Say you want massage. A small girl light skinned lady in her early 20's will come and guide you to the massage room. Dare ask whatever you want..

  8. #181

    Mp.

    Any new updates guys, am new now in Kigali but after some time I will share all my experiences.

  9. #180

    Punting updates.

    For those like me, the following are the latest info I was able to collect for cheap sensual (sexual) massage (and he and FS possibly):

    - a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. There is a BBW who squirts profusely. So far, I fucked Janet twice at RWF 15 K per session. But she does not speak any English or French word.

    - Color Clubs and Spa in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue near Adventist Church. I had a full body massage with he, touching and fingering at the first session and a FS at the second session, Tania is fluent in English.

    - An MP located at Remera close to Legacy Hotel on KK177 St47. It looks like a residential house turned into guest house. You will see a sign post with massage and accommodation. Just push the ring on the gate, a poor housemaid will come to open for you. Fully illiterate. Does not speak any English or French word. Say you want massage. A small girl light skinned lady in her early 20's will come and guide you to the massage room. Dare ask whatever you want. She is the first ever girl I fucked in Kigali with no hassle or much negotiation. Perky nipples, a nice looking snatch, a body of a 20 year old, totally naked to enjoy all privileges.

    I really enjoyed every minute. She offered me a decent massage (a bit sensual), hand job, blow job without, fingering and I fucked hard in a cow girl until I blew my load. Will be back really soon. Her name is Devota, she always smiles mixing vernacular, with poor English and French. Better you use body language. Donation: RWF 15 k.

    Enjoy punting in Kigali.

  10. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by DgKee  [View Original Post]
    Hello Univelton,

    I am now in Rwanda and I would like to have some numbers of ladies that looks nice who can do erotic massage! There is one you mentioned called Tania. If there is anyone else you can recommend, I would be happy to get these contacts.
    Hi DjKee,

    I did not ask her the phone number. Maybe also for my privacy. In fact, I never ask for numbers nor share my number as well. But if you know the full address of the place I mentioned in my previous post, just go there, enquire about the lady by her name, she is ready to serve you whatever you want. She is fluent in English and very open.

    Enjoy punting.

  11. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    Today, I want to share my experience in Rwanda I visited last month of May. The society is very conservative and during the whole month I learned some tips to get laid and I made it.

    The country is very safe and I did not like to see soldiers with guns as if the country is still in war and war is imminent. Therefore, I could not go late the night to hang out with the beautiful Rwandan girls.

    I had to keep monitoring on some areas with the hope to get laid.

    So I visited the massage and spa places. First of all, I went there just for a simple massage, the shy (or conservative) girls say "we do massage" full stop. Any extra? They tell you they are not aware. But poverty and unemployment is rampant. You can read in their eyes, they need money at any cost.

    First success: a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. When you leave the main road KG17 Ave, go down the KG235St, on your right there is a bar if evening many cars parked. Leave that one and go down looking up on your right, you'll see a signpost of massage. Just enter and greet them enthusiastically. There are very nice beautiful girls fluent in English. Inquire about massage. There is one masseuse, a BBW who does not speak English unfortunately. But she understands the language. Use body language and signs.

    The massage costs 5 K RWF or around 5 $. Privacy is unique. You will give her a tip of 5 $ and she is very happy and wants to come back. Better you go there evening because during the day, she is not available. Sometimes, her phone is not available..
    Hello Univelton,

    I am now in Rwanda and I would like to have some numbers of ladies that looks nice who can do erotic massage! There is one you mentioned called Tania. If there is anyone else you can recommend, I would be happy to get these contacts.

  12. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    Today, I want to share my experience in Rwanda I visited last month of May. The society is very conservative and during the whole month I learned some tips to get laid and I made it.

    The country is very safe and I did not like to see soldiers with guns as if the country is still in war and war is imminent. Therefore, I could not go late the night to hang out with the beautiful Rwandan girls.

    I had to keep monitoring on some areas with the hope to get laid.

    So I visited the massage and spa places. First of all, I went there just for a simple massage, the shy (or conservative) girls say "we do massage" full stop. Any extra? They tell you they are not aware. But poverty and unemployment is rampant. You can read in their eyes, they need money at any cost.

    First success: a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. When you leave the main road KG17 Ave, go down the KG235St, on your right there is a bar if evening many cars parked. Leave that one and go down looking up on your right, you'll see a signpost of massage. Just enter and greet them enthusiastically. There are very nice beautiful girls fluent in English. Inquire about massage. There is one masseuse, a BBW who does not speak English unfortunately. But she understands the language. Use body language and signs..
    I had another 1 hour session before yesterday.

    It was very hot that massage room. In my head, I had no plan of sex but to my surprise, when I asked her to take her clothes off, she started by removing the t-shirt and skirt. Then she said it would be in steps. I could not get a clear sense of what she meant. Towards the end of massage session, as usual, a hand release was expected but she asked if I was not ready for fucking. Of course, I could not reject that special offer. She said as I am a regular, I can fuck. She has a condom in the cupboard!

    What a hot fuck! She is a BBW, on top of her, I fucked her very hard.

    What a paradise! She squirted profusely and enjoyed it very much. And I left as the happiest man of this world.

    Donation: 20 K RWF.

  13. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBosque  [View Original Post]
    I visited Ruanda last month in the footprints of our friend Neddy69, thanks Neddy!

    Few WG in Ruanda speak English or French and that's a problem.

    KIGALI. As Neddy, I stayed in the Nyamirambo area. A lot of small bars in the area and some bigger ones.

    With dancers and playback singers (not my style) are close to the Merez tank station.

    Like Mexico, Bauhaus and Best Club. There is a live band in Bauhaus on Sunday night.

    Like everywhere, less people on weekdays and mostly men, few lady's.

    I took one sexy and funny WG (no English spoken!) from Mexico to my hotel for the night.

    But one's in the room. The fun was over. Bad experience.
    Today, I want to share my experience in Rwanda I visited last month of May. The society is very conservative and during the whole month I learned some tips to get laid and I made it.

    The country is very safe and I did not like to see soldiers with guns as if the country is still in war and war is imminent. Therefore, I could not go late the night to hang out with the beautiful Rwandan girls.

    I had to keep monitoring on some areas with the hope to get laid.

    So I visited the massage and spa places. First of all, I went there just for a simple massage, the shy (or conservative) girls say "we do massage" full stop. Any extra? They tell you they are not aware. But poverty and unemployment is rampant. You can read in their eyes, they need money at any cost.

    First success: a guest house (or motel) near the National stadium at Remera just 100 m from vehicle inspection office on KG 235St. When you leave the main road KG17 Ave, go down the KG235St, on your right there is a bar if evening many cars parked. Leave that one and go down looking up on your right, you'll see a signpost of massage. Just enter and greet them enthusiastically. There are very nice beautiful girls fluent in English. Inquire about massage. There is one masseuse, a BBW who does not speak English unfortunately. But she understands the language. Use body language and signs.

    The massage costs 5 K RWF or around 5 $. Privacy is unique. You will give her a tip of 5 $ and she is very happy and wants to come back. Better you go there evening because during the day, she is not available. Sometimes, her phone is not available.

    I had three sessions of massage with happy ending and fingering, the 2nd and third, she was naked but the first one, she categorically refused. For the next time, she agreed to do FH. The fourth time, I brought my condom and fucked her very hard in doggy and missionary. Donation: 10 K RWF in addition to service fee. I am telling you, I enjoyed fucking a Rwandan woman. She is nice, receptive, loving, sweet. If you need her name, PM me. Please note: never give your phone number to avoid disturbances because Kigali is a small village.

    Second success: This is the Color Clubs in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue. You can google the place that is easily identifiable. Ask for Tania. She speaks very well English and IMO, she reads Internet. The first session, we talked about different types of massage which she said for example sensual, body-to-body, happy ending, . Were not on the menu. However, in the end, I had a hand release (happy ending) with fingering. Donation: 5 K RWF.

    She said FH for her is possible on condition the client brings the condom. That is what I did for the second session with success. I fucked her doggy after an erotic massage while both of us were naked.

    It was a very hot sex.

    Donation: 10 K.

    I went there as well for massage and paid 8 K RWF (around 9 $) for service. Then a black skinned waitress came. She told me this was VIP massage.

  14. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by hermescali  [View Original Post]
    have you ever been to china?
    lol.

    mike drop.

  15. #174

    Ruanda visit

    I visited Ruanda last month in the footprints of our friend Neddy69, thanks Neddy!

    Few WG in Ruanda speak English or French and that's a problem.

    KIGALI. As Neddy, I stayed in the Nyamirambo area. A lot of small bars in the area and some bigger ones.

    With dancers and playback singers (not my style) are close to the Merez tank station.

    Like Mexico, Bauhaus and Best Club. There is a live band in Bauhaus on Sunday night.

    Like everywhere, less people on weekdays and mostly men, few lady's.

    I took one sexy and funny WG (no English spoken!) from Mexico to my hotel for the night.

    But one's in the room. The fun was over. Bad experience.

    Some nights there are many SW around the 'La Vedette hotel', ans some of them are.

    Really nice and young, but not one word Englisch. I got a good experience with one of them.

    She was very kind, I took her 3 times. You can take them to your hotel for 5000 for a ST, yes five!

    I think for 10000 they stay for the night. You can also go with them in opposite motel.

    And pay a very basic room for 5000ST.

    GISENYI. The Cotton Club is a nice place with good music, some nights Karaoke with good.

    Singing locals and on fridays a Live Band. The visitors are well dressed and the better class people.

    It is not a place where WG are running in and out. Most of the lady's are in compagny.

    There is a good and nice restaurant upstairs. The management is congoleese and many customers.

    Come from nearby Goma.

    If you do'nt find a compagny inside, outside on the street and in the nearby bar around the corner.

    You can find.

    Go, enjoy and have (safe) fun!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape