Thread: Rwanda

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 397
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #307
    As a matter of fact curfew is 8 pm.

  2. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    Does any have news and updates from Kigali now? It looks like everywhere that all business activities were affected by the pandemic and punting has suffered more.

    But given that the country's resources come from tourism, restrictions are eased for tourists. Any hint on the current situation? New pro hotspots? Hotels or guest houses or MP?

    I am so eager to go back to Kigali to enjoy squirting and beauty of the Rwanda slim girls!
    Who is going to Rwanda now. Nobody. 2 Covid tests. Government quarantine. Curfew at 6 pm.

    Do I need to say more?

    Neddy.

  3. #305

    Any news from Kigali

    Does any have news and updates from Kigali now? It looks like everywhere that all business activities were affected by the pandemic and punting has suffered more.

    But given that the country's resources come from tourism, restrictions are eased for tourists. Any hint on the current situation? New pro hotspots? Hotels or guest houses or MP?

    I am so eager to go back to Kigali to enjoy squirting and beauty of the Rwanda slim girls!

  4. #304

    Dark and petite Burundian beauty

    Slim but nicely shaped, lovely face, gorgeous lips and with a Burundian special feature: some of them have a super dark skin with "tutsi" face.

    Burundian refugee and student. She was a waitress before the covid era and we kept in touch. She invited me to her place, a funny compound full of her fellow students and resisted a little bit before cracking when I told her that I wanted to lick her pussy.

    2 years after she came to visit me in Uganda, we partied, we stayed at the Speke hotel and fucked nicely, she softly squirted during our climax. Promising.

    I recently saw her at her new place in kgl, I helped her surviving the covid and her new status of unemployment (restaurants reopened but not with the full staff). Especially because she never asked me any money since I knew her. She tried to put my dick in her pussy before I even reached the condom: she wants to have a muzungu pregnancy. This won't happen with me LOL and I took back the condom to throw it myself later.

    We just had a super hot chat this evening, telling me that was about to masturbate. Haven't had the time to see if she likes kinky sex. We'll see.

  5. #303

    Giant squirt

    Was sipping on coke zero at a famous Kigali restaurant, a few years ago. After 9 pm girls "waiting for the plane" as they say here, were appearing, winking, smiling at you, finally trying to engage a conversation. Conversation which I refused to take part. Kigali is a small city, people would start to gossip etc. But at the end of the evening, a cute little one came and politely asked me if could chat. Everybody on the restaurant was almost gone and I finally indulged myself. These girls expect tourists to give them 100 USD. It was not my first time here but I knew I didn't have much time. First time I discovered what was the kunyaza (squirt) but I ended to be the best squirted I ever met. The dream squirter: she was squirting when I was penetrating her, after about a few in and outs, and what a volume. Actually she first tried to refrain from it and asked to stop moving but after she understood that I had nothing against that, she let herself go and the bed was inundated. Fortunately the Bed had a plastic or leather protection again heavy squirting. But what an experience.

  6. #302

    Chanty tried but fingered

    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongering community,

    Kigali is very complicated these times and it is very hard to find a reliable chick. I however visited a lady in Friends' Guest House just next to Moster Hotel on KG 601 Street.

    .Her pro name is Chanty but this does not matter for me because they all are liars.
    I in the end managed to have a massage with Chanty. She is a typical liar. The gateman called her for a client and I had to wait for about 15 min. What a nightmare. Anyway, she finally arrived.

    I had already chosen a room for 5 K and stayed inside. When she arrived, she started telling me stories about scams she had had the previous day and was still dealing with the Police. She told me about her boyfriend from Nigeria and Kenya. Too talkative. Lying on my bed. Another lie (maybe real), she told me she does massage as part time job because of hardship in Kigali and she is a cook at Lemigo hotel. I was overwhelmed with too many stories. I could not wait any more for the service to finish. I had to guide her where to massage and honestly, although I take it on a good positive note, this was not what I expected. She opened widely her legs for me to finger it and the pussy was smelling badly maybe she had not showered for a week! What a yacky pussy!

    Being a gentleman, I gave her 20 k (including 15 K for service and 5 K for tip).

  7. #301

    Soothing corner tested and tried

    I gave this a shot and yes its legit. Clemence is down for whatever for a small tip of 10 k.

    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    True. You can feel the post COVID crisis. Pros are plenty along the street from around 5:45 -6:00 pm till later before curfew starts (10:00 pm).

    You can see girls in short skirts calling you Cheri to lure you into the business. But they are not attractive. I do not know why I have that feeling.

    Overall, mongering in Kigali is really a headache these times. MP that were opening before COVID are still closed. MPs are the places more convenient for secret mongering in a Rwandan conservative society.

    However, one MP still operational is worth recommending: the Soothing Corner Spa. Located at KG 5 Ave just near the US embassy residence in the high upmarket Kacyiru area. This is the most secure place where you can be offered a he while FIV. There are two Ugandan ladies: Anna and Jacky. Jacky is too conservative and I would recommend Anna though she does not show any feeling while fingering. There is also a Rwandan in 30's: Clemence. Try her. She'll squirt. Do not forget to give a thank you tip.

  8. #300

    Color Clubs and Spa in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue still the best

    Quote Originally Posted by Univelton  [View Original Post]
    For those like me, the following are the latest info I was able to collect for cheap sensual (sexual) massage (and he and FS possibly):
    - Color Clubs and Spa in Kibagabaga on KG 19 Avenue near Adventist Church. I had a full body massage with he, touching and fingering at the first session and a FS at the second session, Tania is fluent in English..
    The Colours Club and spa is IMO still the best when you are lucky to meet Mamy over there. She is dark skinned and cuter than other girls of the MP. I had a body slide with CFS for a small 10K as a tip in addition to 10 K for VIP massage to be paid at the counter. She is off on Wednesday and if she is in good mood on your visit, surely you'll get laid and won't regret.

  9. #299

    A newly found chick worth exploring

    Hey mongering community,

    Kigali is very complicated these times and it is very hard to find a reliable chick. I however visited a lady in Friends' Guest House just next to Moster Hotel on KG 601 Street.

    The lady is polite, cute and worth the value the tip you may give her.

    Proceed this way: knock the gate, a guardian boy welcomes you. Inquire about massage. The boy will direct you to another guy. This will ask you whether you come with the massage lady or something else. Tell him you are looking for massage from the lady based in the Guest House. A tall, light skin girl will come and greet you with humility.

    Please note there is no massage table, it is a kind of brothel. They will show you different types of rooms and rates for massage and room hire. Be vigilant because the proposed prices are too high (up to 50K including room and services).

    In the end you will agree on the price in a chosen room. They showed me a untidy room like for boys' quarter but I did not like it. I chose the room in the main block but we could not reach the reasonable price. But the girl is really presentable. I was only impressed by her courteousness. Her pro name is Chanty but this does not matter for me because they all are liars.

  10. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by PussNet  [View Original Post]
    The Kisimenti streets are back to being full of pros again.

    It looks as though prices have plummeted.
    True. You can feel the post COVID crisis. Pros are plenty along the street from around 5:45 -6:00 pm till later before curfew starts (10:00 pm).

    You can see girls in short skirts calling you Cheri to lure you into the business. But they are not attractive. I do not know why I have that feeling.

    Overall, mongering in Kigali is really a headache these times. MP that were opening before COVID are still closed. MPs are the places more convenient for secret mongering in a Rwandan conservative society.

    However, one MP still operational is worth recommending: the Soothing Corner Spa. Located at KG 5 Ave just near the US embassy residence in the high upmarket Kacyiru area. This is the most secure place where you can be offered a he while FIV. There are two Ugandan ladies: Anna and Jacky. Jacky is too conservative and I would recommend Anna though she does not show any feeling while fingering. There is also a Rwandan in 30's: Clemence. Try her. She'll squirt. Do not forget to give a thank you tip.

  11. #297

    KG 180St brimming with Pros

    The Kisimenti streets are back to being full of pros again.

    It looks as though prices have plummeted.

  12. #296

    Overkiil

    Quote Originally Posted by DgKee  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    He was killed on the spot, shot with 16 rounds...
    With that many rounds fired into his body, it wasn't just to keep him from escaping or attacking, it was personal. He was shot in rage.

  13. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by DgKee  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Ask any local, they will tell you what happened. The guy never reached the so called police station. He was killed on the spot, shot with 16 rounds. Calling him a Congolese also doesn't make sense; it's true that his father was Congolese residing in Rwanda (fled Congo long ago), but her mother is a Rwandan from Gikondo; in fact, the guy never went to Congo, they moved to Canada several years ago, they guy was permanent resident, and according to the interview to her mom, he was actually waiting to sign paperwork to obtain the citizenship. So, saying that he was a Congolese, it's hiding something to the Canadian government.
    DgKee,

    You say it right. Have no more comments. One said those girls might be from high profile circle, that might be true. Because I heard that when the guy told the police he needed a lawyer, that is when he was immediately shot dead. Of course, I can't confirm it 100%. There are lots of words about this killing.

    Read these:

    https://glpost.com/david-shukuru-mbu...ion-in-rwanda/

    And.

    https://glpost.com/david-shukuru-mbu...agame-himself/

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzungufotsy  [View Original Post]
    Even if you are Congolese and like I said before bribing in Rwanda is a very very bad idea. Many guys think they are smarter than everybody else and they can get away with doing stupid things. This Congolese guy tried his luck and lost.
    Guys,

    Ask any local, they will tell you what happened. The guy never reached the so called police station. He was killed on the spot, shot with 16 rounds. Calling him a Congolese also doesn't make sense; it's true that his father was Congolese residing in Rwanda (fled Congo long ago), but her mother is a Rwandan from Gikondo; in fact, the guy never went to Congo, they moved to Canada several years ago, they guy was permanent resident, and according to the interview to her mom, he was actually waiting to sign paperwork to obtain the citizenship. So, saying that he was a Congolese, it's hiding something to the Canadian government. By the way, he was 22 not 25 as they told us. His real problem? He fu**the girls from high profile circle.

  15. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    And prostitution is 100% illegal in Rwanda. To sell pussy via the internet is no good idea. Don't do that in Rwanda Kenya Tanzania. Where its legal is for example SA. In most countries you can buy your way out of jail with a couple of 1000 USD. Not in Rwanda. You're probably looking at a lengthy jail term in a cosy Rwandan prison. If you're white of course..
    Even if you are Congolese and like I said before bribing in Rwanda is a very very bad idea. Many guys think they are smarter than everybody else and they can get away with doing stupid things. This Congolese guy tried his luck and lost.

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape